LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Yvonne McCoy

Started by femalemuscletv, August 19, 2009, 06:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

femalemuscletv




Download Gallery Here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

femalemuscletv

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

charlyjordans

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

Here's a few pictures.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

kukaberra

thanks old surehand.  appreciate it K+

buckskin12

Nice.. I love her legs!!

deforest c. jackson

   Thanks Old Surehand!! I love  Yvonne's diamond calves. That's what it takes!!!!-  Deforest

beowulff

Best calves in the history of bodybuilding.

UK_Fan

Anyone remember "those photos" from Yvonne's (most ripped calves and very big for such a short woman) early 90's WPW photo spread?  Thanks to her, I started to diversify from my initial love of FBBs' biceps to other bodyparts.  I remember my hands shaking when I handed over the cash to the newsagent to buy that issue!  That sort of reaction was quite rare, only replicated by Tina Lockwood's (biggest FBB calves and my faves) infamous appearance on the Back Page...

mik86911

Yvonne has the best calves in BB period! You really have to see her in person to fully understand just how awesome her legs are. We became very good friends and she was always open for pictures and talking about her legs. These are a few pictures from my own personal collection she let me have or let me take of her.

Enjoy :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cecbl

Remarkable!  These are first new pics of Yvonne I've seen in 15 years. Are there, possibly, more?!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

drummerdimitri

I love Yvonne. She has the best calves in the world and no one comes even close. Does anyone know where I can find nice pictures/videos of her flexing/wrestling? I don't mind paying membership. Thanks!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mik86911

I have a few more pictures. I'll upload them soon. Yvonne did a couple videos for Mass Muscle. You should be able to find them on their website.

I can tell you this from experience.................Her scissors were totally devastating!! In particular her figure four's were frightening. Instant tap-out!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mik86911

Here are a few more pictures of Yvonne I have. All you LEG fans show me a little Love / K+. Thanks.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

drummerdimitri

I'd like nothing more than to feel the power of her insanely muscular legs. What a massive turn on!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mik86911

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'd like nothing more than to feel the power of her insanely muscular legs. What a massive turn on!


Dimitri,

I was one of the few lucky guys to wrestle with Yvonne. Actually I was the first guy she scissored. She asked me if she could practice on me and I almost had a heart attack! Her scissors were deadly. She was very creative finding ways to get her legs around you. Once she had you locked up it was instant tap out. She was afraid to apply full power and didn't need to. Her legs were extremely defined and  hard you could feel every muscle constricting you. Her figure fours felt like her calf was a bowling ball on your neck and someone was standing on top of it. It was a dream come true for a real scissor fanatic which a confess I am.................... :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login