⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Leg Day

Started by swoosh, August 29, 2019, 10:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swoosh

It was pissing down with rain.  I entered the Golds Gym, a converted warehouse on the rougher edge of town.  I hadn't been to this one in months.  I nodded to the bored receptionist as I cleared the turnstile who barely lifted her head from her iPhone.  I liked this gym because it was massive and not that busy.  Slinging my bag in my locker, I went to the back of gym to where the multiple squat racks, legpress, calf raise machine were placed.  It was down a flight of stairs in the basement.  I could smell the sweat and hear the groaning of machines as I turned the corner of the stairs.

As I entered the room i could not believe my eyes and the sight that greeted me.  It was for me the sexiest thing I had ever seen, but for most people they would have been in shock.  I got an instant boner!  Standing in the middle of room was the biggest, most ripped female bodybuilder, loading 45 lbs plates on to the legpress machine.  Hot pants, shorts bra, steel toecapped boots, dr dre headphones, hair tied back and ripped face.   Not an ounce of fat on her body.

What was even more shocking was the number of plates on the machine.  It was one of those hardcore heavy duty leg presses, with two t-bars, each fully loaded, must have counted like 8 plates each t-bar each side.  I did the math in my head 8 times 2 and the 2 again, so 32 plates.  But that was not all, the blonde body building was piling up even more weights on top, like 4 more in a haphazard fashion on the sled deck.  That was 36 plates or around by my rough calculation over 1,600 lbs.

She did not notice me as she was drowned out by her music in her ears.

Sinking into the machine, she groaned and straightened her legs the machine shuddering. The sled moved up and down rhythmically - deep low reps, face taught sweat dripping the bodybuilder smashed out 20 reps and finishing with a orgasmic groan she racked the machine.  OMG that was a women!  She stood up, looking down at her Huge legs in the mirror, veins popping and she smiled.  Pulling down her headphones so that rests on her neck, panting she exclaimed, "that felt good".

Before I could react, what happened next shocked me even more.  "Shh don't tell anyone".   Reaching into her gym bag she pulled out an antiseptic wipe, ripped the pack open, pulled down the top of her hot pants so that she could dab the top of her tanned butt cheek.  In one swift motion, you'd had missed it if you blinked, she pulled out a syringe, stuck it in her arse and pushed the plunger down with her thumb.  "Fuck yeah!" she purred as the liquid went in.  Rubbing the area with another wipe she murmured "oh yeah - now this kitty is going to rape this gym".  Bending forward she hit this crab pose - fuck a male bodybuilder would have been proud.  I was so turned on I almost came!

"Stop gawping and hand me that barbell" she barked, her voice was unusually deep!  Handing her the barbell, she placed in across the legpress, then started adding plates to each side, 6 on each side.  That was over 2,100 lbs in the machine.

Hopping onto the machine, head bowed she let out a "shhhh" noise through her teeth and took the weight onto her legs, the whole machine shaking and groaning.  Slowly the sled went down with the sound of steel on steel shrieking from the machine.  The sled hit the bottom, the female bodybuilder roared, snarling and gripping the handles of the machine, pushed hard causing the whole stack to rise.  Down went the stack again, up it went accompanied with another roar!  Slowly the cadence began to rise, down, up, down up, "arrgggh", "arrrgh" legs like pistons.  Faster and faster.  It was as if the bodybuilder was getting turned on by each rep.  Roars got more orgasmic with each rep.  After like 12 reps, she screamed at me "hey numb nuts are you going to stand gawping all day, jump on!". 

Getting on the shaking pile, I sat on top.  Looking down I had a birds eye view.  Omg it was shocking and exciting at the same time.  In front of me was a blonde, boobs, and muscles everywhere.   Veins popping sweating dripping, how could a women want to turn into a muscle beast like this!  Other than the boobs and bra, it looked like a male bodybuilder!  Then the shed started moving.  Fuck the power was awesome, omg, OMG, how strong.  The whole thing with me on top started moving up and down.  Rep after rep.  But the pace kept getting faster and faster.  Throwing her head back, she made fixed eye contact with me her mouth slightly parted, she lightly bit her lip on each rep.  Down and up, down and up.  It was as if she was having sex on the machine.  "yeah baby, light weight" and kept repping.  With one final push the bodybuilder let out one massive climatic roar throwing her head back, racking the machine, to collapse chest heaving!  Staggering up, I was sure her hot pants were soaked by more than just sweat.

She winked and sauntered up the stairs and out of sight!


Jeremy Lightning

That was one hell of a hot read, while I'm not the biggest fan of leg muscles, I will admit, you had me hooked from the beginning. I hope you plan on continuing with her other areas? I'd like to see what her arm and chest days are like. K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

sentinel23

This makes me think back to the old Gold's I used to workout at (it was also a former warehouse), and probably my first in-person with a female bodybuilder. She was huge and ripped and watching her move and lift was mesmerizing. It's always great to read your work and I can't wait to see the next exercise!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Hope she comes back for a bicep day or chest day.

gunshow98

Love her attitude! Cant wait to see where else this goes

:rock: