LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Benny Hill She Hulk

Started by Warhawk Overdrive, August 27, 2019, 11:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warhawk Overdrive

Anyone with interest enough to be on this board already knows what I'm talking about but for the 3 of you who don't;

There is a lady standing at a bus stop. A group of men start to harass her. Pulling up her dress, pinching her butt and making kissing noises (This was back in 1981. Today it would be sexual assault). The lady gets mad, her chest expands and she becomes she hulk. (Now dressed in leather with thigh high boots.)  She bends a street sign, does some other stuff then picks up a whip.


I have not seen the entire skit since I was a kid, but I thought it ended with the men getting scared and running away as She-Hulk chases after them in the quick-walk-zigzag-line that Benny Hill is famous for as the credits roll.

But I just saw the entire skit and the opposite happens. She Hulk picks up the whip and the men get more excited. Benny pulls his coat up and sticks his butt out at her.  The men then start chasing her. Were there maybe 2 versions of this skit? Maybe one for American TV? Does anyone else remember her chasing the men as the credits roll??  Or am I thinking of something else?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf


necro2080

Ok, I had the memory of her chasing them, but I just found a video on YT where it goes like you say with them chasing her. Maybe we all remember it wrong (very strange), or because that's a very common sketch we are mixing some of them toghether. I don't rule out a different edit for other markets.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

flexomatic

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok, I had the memory of her chasing them, but I just found a video on YT where it goes like you say with them chasing her. Maybe we all remember it wrong (very strange), or because that's a very common sketch we are mixing some of them toghether. I don't rule out a different edit for other markets.

Or.... it is the MANDELA EFFECT!!!!! :)

Timmon

I'll put the clip in the Flash Video's Section for a few days for you.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok, I had the memory of her chasing them, but I just found a video on YT where it goes like you say with them chasing her. Maybe we all remember it wrong (very strange), or because that's a very common sketch we are mixing some of them toghether. I don't rule out a different edit for other markets.

OK so I am not the only one. :-)
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

oriander2000


As a piece of trivia: you can say that woman IS the original She-Hulk. That skit os from the late 70s, and Legend / rumor / Mandela Effect says that the folks at Marvel, after watching it, became aware they hadn't created / registered / copyrighted a female version of the Incredible Hulk, so they rushed out Jennifer Walters...and the rest is herstory.  ;D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

necro2080

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As a piece of trivia: you can say that woman IS the original She-Hulk. That skit os from the late 70s, and Legend / rumor / Mandela Effect says that the folks at Marvel, after watching it, became aware they hadn't created / registered / copyrighted a female version of the Incredible Hulk, so they rushed out Jennifer Walters...and the rest is herstory.  ;D

What I read, is that with the success of the Hulk TV show Universal was looking to come up with something so they could cut Marvel out of the revenue and because there wasn't a female version of the hulk they were going to go with that, so Marvel went and rushed an issue to avoid that.

Also, the BHH episode with her, for all I could find out came out in '81 and She Hulk nº1 came out in february of 1980, wich puts the issue coming out in october of '79.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

supergav67

 I think she chased Benny & the guys with a whip after they gave her  a lot of coochie coo type  harassment at the bus stop. her t shirt read Ludo ,as she grew,  the letters spread  & ended up reading LlandUDnO . .I remember thinking "She hulk" so I take it the comics were up & running by then.

mab1064

This sketch is from The Benny HIll SHow Episode# 41 - A Tribute to the Lower Tidmarsh Volunteer Fire Brigade

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


She Hulk played by Hill's Angel - Alison Bell
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login