Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)

Started by FemFlexUSA, August 27, 2019, 06:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Those heather steel clips were classic.  Really hoping they get re-released!!

They were, I agree! I think we will bring back Heather Steel at some point. The process of looking at, evaluating, and organizing the former content is rather daunting and it's not something we can really delegate to the staff.  They can do the editing on anything that makes the cut, but the selections have to be done by Mike or me.  Generally, if an old site model was popular and/or very good (some great models weren't that popular), we'll have her on the new site.

Thanks for checking out the new platform. Let me know if you have any other questions: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

FemFlexUSA


now available in the HB+ VOD store - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

Meet Jodi Boam
Natalia Coelho - Total Strength Emasculation
Super Muscular Mona
Valentina Mishina - Biceps Beast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

fp909

The Jodi stuff is phenomenal and a long time coming, a must get!

Is there any chance of getting Emi Beast back for a shoot some day? She was one of my faves

herbiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Jodi stuff is phenomenal and a long time coming, a must get!

Is there any chance of getting Emi Beast back for a shoot some day? She was one of my faves
Agreed on Jodi. She's already a legendary talent and has so much more left in the tank.

Regarding Emi, she's training and looking fantastic, so I hope we'll eventually get new stuff material from her someday. 

whiplash90

VOD section is a bust. Card decline is not the bee's knees.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karharot

Not impressed so far..I don`t see any difference form the old site...same old boring an mostly old
posing videos. No armwrestling anymore, measurements only with bikini girls...lost archive with thousands of videos.
The good videos are ONLY in VOD section, super expensive VOD section!!

I ♥ Saradas

herbiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
VOD section is a bust. Card decline is not the bee's knees.

Sorry you had a bad experience.  Did you contact customer service?  We'd love to be able to help, if possible.

zakaka

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not impressed so far..I don`t see any difference form the old site...same old boring an mostly old
posing videos. No armwrestling anymore, measurements only with bikini girls...lost archive with thousands of videos.
The good videos are ONLY in VOD section, super expensive VOD section!!

Yes, we want fantasy wrestling.more adult content..sexy posing.. .measurements, lifts carry annoying!!

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not impressed so far..I don`t see any difference form the old site...same old boring an mostly old
posing videos. No armwrestling anymore, measurements only with bikini girls...lost archive with thousands of videos.
The good videos are ONLY in VOD section, super expensive VOD section!!

The old site doesn't exist anymore. We had to make significant changes in order to keep the train running.  We understand not everyone may realize or agree, but the market is vastly different than it was 15 years ago.  Either adapt or get run over. 

Armwrestling, measurements, L&C, etc....all are the types of things the production crew films when it's possible to do so. They cannot and will not be done by every featured model on the site.  There are some models we'd like to get who only want to flex, nothing else.  And that's fine - we never wanted every shoot to be identical.  If certain shoots don't appeal to you, we hope you will find others that do. Thank you for this feedback.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Karharot

I am saying, that by some strange reason HB + models are only skinny bikini and figure girls.
And on VOD`s are the girls who have muscles, as physique and BB. No idea why.
I don`t `care about this "new" Herbiceps, for me you guys destroyed one of the best products on internet of all time.
I am care only about your VOD`s, which, unfortunately, are expensive and updates are not very often (as you promised before).
I ♥ Saradas

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am saying, that by some strange reason HB + models are only skinny bikini and figure girls.
And on VOD`s are the girls who have muscles, as physique and BB. No idea why.
I don`t `care about this "new" Herbiceps, for me you guys destroyed one of the best products on internet of all time.
I am care only about your VOD`s, which, unfortunately, are expensive and updates are not very often (as you promised before).

We have updated the site every day for the past 6 months.  I don't know that we can do much better than that, mate. ;)

Different customers want different products and we try to serve each in a way that is also good for the health of the business. When you look at the top 20 female muscle sites in the world, not a single one of them is membership-only. When you say "destroyed", can you describe what you mean?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Karharot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am saying, that by some strange reason HB + models are only skinny bikini and figure girls.
And on VOD`s are the girls who have muscles, as physique and BB. No idea why.
I don`t `care about this "new" Herbiceps, for me you guys destroyed one of the best products on internet of all time.
I am care only about your VOD`s, which, unfortunately, are expensive and updates are not very often (as you promised before).

We have updated the site every day for the past 6 months.  I don't know that we can do much better than that, mate. ;)

Different customers want different products and we try to serve each in a way that is also good for the health of the business. When you look at the top 20 female muscle sites in the world, not a single one of them is membership-only. When you say "destroyed", can you describe what you mean?

No man, not updates of HB +, they are very often, but as I said, not for me...I am talking about VOD`s updates
I ♥ Saradas

Emil

As i understand HB plus VODs can be only purcased as a streaming videos.

:sorry:, but I don't like that, I want videos to download. 

I am little old-fashioned and I can't do nothing about it ...  What a pity, so many good videos ...

zakaka

You should make discounts on bulk VOD purchases. There is a 20% discount for subscribers but bulk purchases are very expensive. For example, an additional 30% discount can be made for purchases of 5 or more because there are over 700 VODs

zakaka

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As i understand HB plus VODs can be only purcased as a streaming videos.

:sorry:, but I don't like that, I want videos to download. 

I am little old-fashioned and I can't do nothing about it ...  What a pity, so many good videos ...
No, All VODs can be downloaded.