⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who's Bigger?

Started by wolflightning13, August 17, 2019, 09:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolflightning13

Who's Bigger?




       We moved into our home within days of the next door neighbors.   In fact, the moves were so close together, that my parents actually volunteered to give them a hand.  The neighbors had a girl about my age of 13.   We were both only childs.  So it seemed fitting as our parents became friends, that we would become best friends as well.  It was cold when we moved, so everyone was fairly bundled up.  Jaden was straight up gorgeous in my mind, with her jade green eyes, and shiny black hair.  But I was curious about the rest of her body.  I had become obsessed with female muscle after seeing a video of Melissa Coates flexing on the internet, and that had carried over into school, where I actually came up with a grading system for each girl I was around based off the amount of muscle they had and how well they flexed.  Of course the "flexing" was nearly always involuntary, with putting their hair into pony tails, stretching, leaning their heads on their hands, etc.  Most girls seemed to have a pretty surprising pop to their biceps, even though they weren't huge.  The hardest thing was to avoid being caught staring.  My interest peaked when I saw what looked to be a full set of free weights unloaded from the neighbor's moving van. 

   Jaden just about made my heart melt when she walked up in front of me, her sparkling white teeth glistening in the sun.   Without any hesitation, she grabbed me in a warm hug, her flowery perfume wofting under my nose.  She stepped back, hands on my shoulders, and smiled again.  I was speechless. 

   "I'm Jaden.  It's so great to meet you!  So what's your name?"

   "Ah, um.   Mark."  Why were the words so hard to get out? 

   "Well Mark, you want to see my house?"

   I nodded. 

   "Awesome!  I just have to help my dad carry something in first." 

   I followed her over to the moving truck, where both sets of parents were talking.  I said my hellos, to her parents who seemed very nice, and then watched with fascination as Jaden hopped up into the truck.  My heart skipped a beat as she walked over to a new stove. 

   "Dad, can you open the door?"

   "Sure thing, honey.  You sure you're okay with that?" 

   "Yup.  No problem."

   I let out a small gasp as Jaden bent down and proceded to lift the entire stove like it weighed nothing!  Confidently walking down the ramp, she turned her head as she was walking by and winked at me!  I had to quickly step out of sight of everyone to readjust my tenting pants, before I followed her inside.  By the time I got in the door, she had already put it down and was brushing a little dirt off of her coat.  For the brief moments that I could take my eyes off of her, I caught glimpses of what looked to be a nice, cozy little home. 

   "Come on!  My room is upstairs."  Jaden said, waving at me to follow her.     

   Her room was painted a light shade of pink, with a bed by a large window and boxes strewn everywhere. 

   "You want to help me unpack?  That way I can show you some of my stuff."  Jaden said, a hopeful look on her face.

   "Sure."  What was I going to do?  Say no?  Besides, my brain was still trying to process what I just saw her do.   

   I walked over to a pile of boxes near her closet and opened one up.  It was filled to the brim with female bodybuilding magazines and pictures!  I looked in the one next to it and that one was filled with videos of female bodybuilders!  Holy crap!  She had a gold mine of muscle! 

   "Empty them on my bed if you want to.  That way you can see everything."  Jaden said, opening up another box.

    She pulled out a big circular weight out of it.  Did that say 45 pounds?  And she was holding it with a couple fingers!  My dick was almost shaking with giddiness at this point.  If only she would take off her jacket...  I brought over the box with dvds in it.  It was a lot heavier than I thought it'd be. 

   "Just spread 'em out." 

   I started emptying the box and realized there were close to a hundred female muscle dvd's inside.   

   "So, what do you think?  Quite the selection, huh?  I use them as inspiration for building my muscles." 

   I paused on the last couple words.  My muscles.  And then I looked up.  Jaden had taken her jacket off, revealing a tight black t-shirt underneath.  She was standing there in a full double bicep pose, forearms pulled back to meet bulges the size of apples sprouting from the center of her arms.  My breath caught in my throat.  She slowly bounced her forearms up and down before bringing her right arm up to her lips and planting them on the peak of her bicep.  She dropped her arm back into the double bicep and them gave me a huge beaming smile.  The dvd I was holding fell from my hands and thumped onto the floor. 

   "Not bad for for a girl, huh?  I see you're muscle agrees!"  Jaden said, giggling.  I followed her line of sight down to my pants.  Oh no! 

   "Stop!  Don't move."  Jaden said, when I went to cover my tent.  She quickly looked out the window and then closed and locked her door. 

   "I want to see it."  she said, coming close enough for me to feel her breath on my neck. 

   "What?  I can't..."  Was she crazy?  I was already embarrassed beyond belief. 

   "Take.  It.  Out."  Jaden said, sternly, before raising her arm right in front of my face.  My mouth dropped open as I watched the mini mountain form right in front of my nose, rising to an even sharper peak than before, as it dug into her forearm.  Shaking from the power of the flex, the skin rolled over the mound as she bounced it, not once, not twice, but three times, before slamming her forearm down, causing the peak to jump almost an inch higher and a large vein to literally pop out of the skin down the split of the unreal muscle. 

   "I... I..."  I couldn't formulate thoughts, words, or anything.  This was the greatest show of muscle I had ever seen, and it was right in front of my nose!  Before I knew it, I felt my zipper being undone, and the button on my pants popping open.  Jaden lowered her arm. 

   "Now, do as I say.  Take it out.  I want to see it."  She whispered softly into my ear. 

   With shaking, sweaty hands, I slowly pulled my boxers down and felt the cool air pass over my rock hard erection. 

   "Oh, wow Mark."  Jaden said, bending over to look, but not touch. 

   I had been, I guess you could say "blessed" with large man parts when I was born, and they had only gotten bigger ever since.  I'd never measured, but I could fit both my hands on it with room to spare.   

   "Alright.  Now I want you to stand by the bed and hold it straight up in the air.  We are going to compare our muscles." 
      

wolflightning13

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

halcyon3


Jeremy Lightning

Man, another great story, you have such a great imagination, you remind me of me when I first started, so many fingers in so many different pies, so to speak. I love stories where kids are super strong and muscular, Jaden is right up my alley, I hope we get to see how muscular and strong she really is as soon as humanly possible! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

uno987

Nice ... ;) ... please go on... :woot: