Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fruit Crushing in sessions?

Started by sprstrn, August 17, 2019, 10:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sprstrn

Dear all,

has anyone had the experience of a fbb crushing fruit in sessions?
I met a very muscular and strong fbb and I brought a watermelon to the session. We went to the bathroom and she crushed it with her thighs while I masturbated. When the melon splashed into pieces I came very hard standing directly in front of her. It was a very impressive situation!

Anyone else had a similar experience?

sp

sprstrn

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

chemdude01

I once brought a melon to a session. I tried to crush the melon, couldn't break it. She put it between her thighs, I counted down, 3,2,1...  It was demolished in 1/2 a second. I couldn't believe my eyes. I keep meaning to bring things like this to sessions more often.

Tiberius

Fabi sometimes offered coffee before the session and had some apples on the table. I picked one up and bit into it kinda slurping because it was one of those watery super market apples. I asked her for a knife and she laughed reached over and while I held the apple crushed it in a way that it split in two halves.

Derek

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I once brought a melon to a session. I tried to crush the melon, couldn't break it. She put it between her thighs, I counted down, 3,2,1...  It was demolished in 1/2 a second. I couldn't believe my eyes. I keep meaning to bring things like this to sessions more often.

Who was the woman?

chemdude01

She is retired now so not sure I should name her. However, I am sure that others would do this too.

LynnD

Nicole Bass had some apples in her room when she met me and asked me to try and crush one in my hands. I tried unsuccessfully to crush one of the apples using two hands. Didn't have a chance. Then she asked me to have her one and she immediately crushed it with one hand. Said she didn't use 1/2 her strength.

crrrunch

I sessioned for years and crushing was my fetish.  I also collect videos of girls crushing stuff between their thighs.  I've seen just about everything crushed between a girl's thighs!  I've met professional ballet dancers, class 10 level gymnasts and nationally ranked FBBs.  I used to bring a scale to measure their squeeze.  About 5% could squeeze over 300 pounds.  A lot of these girls are proud of their strength, and love showing it.  Of course, I "tested" their squeeze sacrificing my body for the cause.