⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Girls Just Want To Have Fun

Started by grbaclig, August 17, 2019, 02:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grbaclig

Chapter 1

   It was a beautiful April morning, and birds were chirping as Sheila and Stephanie walked down Maple street.  They talked and laughed as they passed the big houses and immaculate lawns of the neighborhood where Sheila lived with her father and her new stepmother, Gail.  Turning up the walkway to Sheila's house they stopped under a terrace and, invisible to anyone in the street behind them or the house in front of them, interlocked their fingers and pulled close to one another.  "So what do you think of Battery Creek now, new girl?" Sheila asked, her pouty lips and perfect teeth blooming into a flirty smile as her blonde hair shone in the light that filtered through the leaves.  "Do you still think it's dingy and boring?"
   Stephanie smiled as she looked down at the beautiful blonde cheerleader with freckle-dusted cheeks and twinkling blue eyes.   Stephanie was new in town, and her first day in Battery Creek High was on Monday.  The second she walked into homeroom and saw Sheila, her heart skipped a beat.  Vibrant, curvaceous and glowing with All-American beauty, Sheila was the kind of girl Stephanie dreamed about.   Stephanie's dreams came true on Wednesday, when Sheila sat down beside her at lunch and touched her shoulder in a way that confessed sexual attraction more than words ever could.   Now, hand in hand with her dream girl, Stephanie basked in Sheila's wholesome beauty as she thought of what to say, entranced by the way Sheila's perky bosom stretched her white polo shirt.  "Yeah, I still do," Stephanie said.  "But the most beautiful girl in the world lives here, so I think I can get used to it."
   Sheila batted her eyelashes and blushed.  It was far from the first time she'd had a potential suitor call her the most beautiful girl in the world, but she had never been as smitten with a potential suitor as she was with Stephanie Lunderman.  The second Stephanie walked in to homeroom on Monday, a new student transferring in from out of state, Sheila's heart skipped a beat.  Tall and statuesque, with regal features and long flowing auburn hair, Stephanie was a picture of amazonian beauty.  She dressed modestly at school, as exemplified by the long, loose-fitting green dress and alligator sandals that she was currently wearing, but her broad shoulders and proud breasts were impossible to miss.  Even more enticing were the stories Sheila heard from the girls who shared gym class with Stephanie, who spoke reverently of her muscular body, and the ease with which she dominated boys and girls alike in athletic contests.  "Well I think the most beautiful girl in the world just moved in to town," Sheila said.
   The two young women looked into each other's eyes for a second, then Stephanie bent down and kissed Sheila, recoiling a bit when the busty blonde refused to let the kiss become more than a peck on the lips.  "Don't be shy," Stephanie said.  "No one can see us from here."
   "It's not that," Sheila said, releasing Stephanie's hands.  "I'm just not that kind of girl."
   Stephanie blushed a bit from the rejection, but she smiled.  She figured Sheila for a good girl, and Stephanie liked good girls.  She liked to attract them with her beauty, charm them with her confidence, awe them with her muscular body, and make them beg for her sex. 
   Sheila smiled too.  She figured Stephanie for a good girl, and Sheila liked good girls.  Sheila had always had problems controlling her libido.  Bad girls would get Sheila whipped into a sexual frenzy, and she would lose control and do bad, dangerous things.  But a good girl would take it slow.  A good girl would want to hold hands and watch sunsets, and have a tender loving relationship.  There were a few seconds of awkward silence after the kiss, but in a few seconds, the two young women were gossiping and chatting with natural ease as they walked.  "Oh my God Sheila," Stephanie said.  "Is this your house?  It's a mansion!"
   "Technically it's my stepmom's house," Sheila sighed, rolling her eyes.  "She inherited a bunch of money, so she never works.  All she does is go shopping, swim in the pool, do yoga, and drink wine.  And she's a total creep.  Thank God she has yoga tonight, so she's not here."
   Stephanie laughed.  "What do you mean your stepmom is a creep?" She asked.
   Sheila looked down nervously, ashamed of her family and hoping that Stephanie wouldn't be put off.  "Ever since she started dating my dad she's been coming on to me," Sheila said softly.  She's always brushing up against my tits or touching my ass for no reason.  And then yesterday she bought be a new bathing suit for summer, and it's super skimpy."
   Stephanie gasped and covered her mouth.  "Oh my God, are you kidding?" she asked. 
   "I wish," Sheila said.  "She even offered to help me try it on.  She's a total creep."
   Stephanie acted quickly, hoping to dispel the anxiety that Sheila no doubt felt after discussing such an embarrassing situation "Is she hot?" Stephanie asked with a chuckle.
   Sheila laughed and blushed, tucking a lock of golden blonde hair behind her ear.  "She's pretty, I guess," Sheila said.  "if you're into old ladies with big boobs and drinking problems."
   The two girls laughed as they approached the front door.  "This will just take a second," Sheila said.  I'll get my dad's credit card, and it will take us like 15 minutes to walk to the mall."
   Stephanie followed Sheila into the sprawling house, staring at the blonde beauty's perfect, round buttocks as they shifted beneath her white tennis skirt.   Stephanie bit her lip, fighting back her raging teenage libido as she stared at Sheila's ass.  Then Sheila stopped abruptly, causing Stephanie to nearly crash into her.  "Ahem," Sheila said over her shoulder as Stephanie looked up in embarrassment  "My eyes are up here, new girl."
   Stephanie batted her eyelashes and blushed, and Sheila smiled.  It felt good to be desired, Sheila reminded herself, as long as she didn't lose control.  As Sheila reached the top of the stairs, she casually flipped her skirt upward, showing Stephanie the creamy skin of her peach shaped butt.  She also showed Stephanie that she wasn't wearing any underwear, and Stephanie bit her lip at the sight of the pink fringe of Sheila's labia.  Maybe Sheila wasn't such a good girl after all, Stephanie thought as she reached out and smacked Sheila's right buttock, savoring both its taught jiggle and the pink handprint she left upon it.  Sheila spun around as Stephanie reached the top step, pouting so that she looked sexy and demure at the same time.  "I couldn't help myself," Stephanie said, smiling.  "You have a perfect ass.  Like so perfect."
   "I told you I'm not that type of girl," Sheila said as she entered the cavernous master bedroom, and plucked one of several credit cards from a bedside table.
   "What type of girl wears a tennis skirt with no panties?" Stephanie asked, winking. 
   And then, with athletic grace, she reached behind Sheila and spanked her again.  Sheila began to blush.  She felt the fire of her libido rising, spreading through her clitoral network and making her body tighten, and she had to close her eyes and take a deep breath to bring it under control.  "There's something I have to tell you," Sheila said as the two descended the stairs.  "When I get too horny, I kind of go crazy.  And I do crazy things.  Things I shouldn't."
   "I'm like that too," Stephanie said, raising an eyebrow.  "Want to see how crazy I get?"
   "I'm serious," Sheila said.  "Maybe I came on too strong, and I'm sorry.  I'm not trying to lead you on, I just really like you, and I don't want to do something crazy and lose you."
   Stephanie's heart melted at Sheila's vulnerability.  She wanted her more than ever, and she was willing to wait and take things slow.  "I totally respect you for saying that, "Stephanie said, brushing a lock of hair from Sheila's face.  "And I'm sorry if I was forcing myself on you." 
   "Thanks," Sheila said blushing.  "Hey, let's get something to drink before we leave."
   "I'm am kind of thirsty," Stephanie said.  "Maybe I'll have a glass of water."
   Stephanie was enjoying the push and pull of the beautiful blonde's flirtations, the little games that would make winning her over all the sweeter. "The kitchen is right through there," Sheila said, hanging back and waiting for Stephanie to advance.
   As soon as Stephanie passed her, Sheila playfully spanked the amazon beauty.  But no sooner had their flirtatious giggling started, it stopped.  Standing by a set of bay windows was a raven-haired woman in a red silk robe, staring out on the massive rear garden and Olympic-sized swimming pool as she swirled a glass of red wine.  "Is that you, Sheila?" she called in a smoky voice, unmoving except for the gentle swirling of the glass.  "My yoga class got cancelled so I decided to start the weekend early.  Pour yourself some wine if you want."
   "Um... no thanks, Gail," Sheila said.  "We're not old enough to drink."
   "We?" Gail asked, peeking over her shoulder.
   "Um... yeah," Sheila said.  This is my friend Stephanie.  I just came home to get dad's credit card, then we're going out to the mall.  I probably won't be home until late."
   "I thought I heard someone else with you, running around in my house and making a mess," Gail said as she turned around.  "So let's have a look at this... Stephanie."



Chapter 2

   Sheila had told Stephanie that her stepmother was pretty, and had big boobs, but she hadn't been completely honest.  Gail was not just pretty, she was gorgeous.  And her breasts weren't just big, they were massive.  Stephanie blushed as the dark haired beauty looked her up and down lasciviously.  Gail had shining black eyes to match her hair, and they twinkled with unconcealed lust as she looked Stephanie up and down.  Her face, which was just starting to show fine wrinkles around her eyes and mouth, was the match for any Hollywood starlet, and her gigantic bosom thrust dramatically outward under the loose folds of her red silk robe. "Hi Mrs... um... Mrs. Sheila's stepmom," Stephanie said nervously, turning her knees inward.
   A predatory smile spread across the older woman's ruby red lips as she sashayed toward the girls, making sure that the her narrow waist and round hips were obvious beneath the folds of her robe.  "Please, call me Gail," she purred.  "Are you new in town, Stephanie?"
   "My family just moved here," Stephanie said as Gail stepped forward, her silk-covered bosom barely touching Stephanie's arm.  "It's really big and jiggly here...  I mean it's nice here."
   Gail smiled as she glanced at her stepdaughter, who was red with anger and embarrassment.  "I knew I hadn't seen you around," Gail said.  "I never forget a pretty face."
   Stephanie blushed and hesitated, afraid she would make another Freudian slip as she wilted under the pressure of the older woman's advances.  Shelia jumped to her rescue.  "Gail, we have to go to the mall, and you're probably going to drink like 3 more bottles of wine, so-"
   Before Sheila could finish, Gail flicked the wine glass at her, splattering her white polo shirt and white tennis skirt with reddish purple liquid.  "Oh dear, how clumsy of me," Gail said flatly, the monotonous tone of her voice conveying the insincerity of her apology as she turned her attention to her stepdaughter.  "Sheila dear you need to get those clothes off right now, before the wine sets in.  We can wash the in the sink while I get to know your new friend."
   "Ugh!" Sheila exclaimed.  "What the hell, Gail!?  Stephanie, come with me.  I have to change and it will only take like two minutes."
   With another flick of her wrist, Gail sent a torrent of deep red liquid splashing into Sheila's hair.  "Oh dear, how clumsy of me," Gail said again, throwing a quick wink to Stephanie, who stifled a giggle.  "I guess you'll need a shower now.  I can help you, of course."
   "Ugh, I hate you Gail!" Sheila cried, wiping wine from her face as she stormed toward the kitchen door.  "Come on, Stephanie.  You can wait in my room while I do my hair."
   "Nonsense," Gail said, taking the tall brunette by the hand.  "I was just going to get Stephanie a drink of water.  Athletic girls like her need to stay hydrated."
   "I am kind of thirsty," Stephanie said to Sheila.  "Besides, your so pretty you only need like five minutes to clean up, and you'll still be the hottest girl at the mall."
   "I couldn't agree more," Gail said, turning to Stephanie.  "I'll wager that Sheila even wakes up looking beautiful.  You'll have to let me know for sure once you two get... closer."
   Stephanie blushed and looked away as Sheila fumed.  "I'll be right back," the beautiful blonde said through gritted teeth as she stomped out of the kitchen.  "Stay right here."
   As Sheila's angry footfalls sounded on the stairs, Gail poured herself another glass of wine, which she drank in one long gulp as she retrieved a bottle of Perrier from the refrigerator.  "Here you go my dear," she said as she handed the bottle to Stephanie.  "Athletic girls like you need to stay hydrated.  You do play sports, don't you my dear?"
   Stephanie nodded as she took the bottle, holding it to her elegant neck and enjoying the chill.  "Basketball, softball, and track," she said.  "And I lift weights all year round."
   "It shows," Gail said as she circled the tall girl, licking her lips.  "You're absolutely glowing with strength and poise.  Not to mention your natural beauty."
   Stephanie shuffled her feet nervously.  She was no stranger to aggressive flirtation, but the confident directness of the ravishing older woman made her nervous.  What's more, she knew that any misstep with Gail could cost her Sheila forever.  She tried to keep the conversation light.  "I-I think it's important for women to stay active," she said.
   "I couldn't agree more.  Rigorous physical activity has done wonders for me," Gail said as she walked away from Stephanie, looking over her shoulder and casting a seductive glance. 
   With her back still turned to Stephanie, Gail undid her belt and let her robe drop to the ground, now wearing only red high heels and red satin underwear.  She ran her hands through her luxurious black hair as Stephanie looked her up and down.   Gail's back and arms were toned, and her waist was narrow and trim without even the slightest roll of fat to be found. But it was her lower body that held Stephanie's attention.  Gail had legs like a pinup model and a butt like a rap video dancer, without a bit of cellulite to be seen.  She put the girls in the school locker room to shame.  "Wow," Stephanie said involuntarily as she ogled the older woman.
   Gail shifted her hips from side to side, making her big round buttocks bunch, and causing her toned calves to glimmer in the afternoon sun.  "Tell me Stephanie, does this look like the ass of a 48 year old woman?" She asked as she ran her hands across her buttocks, dragging her bright red nails over her skin.  "Do you see any flab on these thighs?"
   "Y-you're in great shape," Stephanie said nervously, folding her arms across her chest to cover her stiffening nipples.  "You must work out a lot."
   "I certainly do like to get my heart rate up," Gail purred, tossing her hair as she turned.
   As Gail strutted toward her, Stephanie's jaw dropped open.  Gail's tummy was tight and toned, and above it jiggled the biggest pair of breasts that Stephanie had ever seen, crammed into a red satin bra that was obviously several sizes too small.  Gail's breasts were as big as cantaloupes, wobbling with each step that she took, her areolae peeking over the undersized bra cups, her nipples poking out like marbles. "Wow," Stephanie squeaked.  "Just... wow."
   Gail smiled as she approached Stephanie.  "The maid accidentally gave me this pair of Sheila's underwear.  It's a little small, but it feels divine.  What do you think, Stephanie?"
   "Wow," said Stephanie again, unable to tear her eyes away from the jiggling tit flesh.
   Gail laughed.  "You must be a breast woman," she said, taking Stephanie's hands, and placing them on her massive jugs.  "Here you go.  Give them a squeeze. I know you want to."
   "I-I can't," Stephanie stammered.  "I really can't.  Please don't make me do this."
   Gail put a red-painted finger under Stephanie's chin and lifted it until their eyes met.  Stephanie was getting nervous.  She was in an unfamiliar house, in an unfamiliar town, being seduced by the stepmother of the girl she had a crush on.  What's more, she was too horny to resist the curvaceous matron's advances.  It was a recipe for disaster, and Gail wasn't letting up.  She stroked Stephanie's arm as Stephanie began to fondle her big wobbly breasts.  "Let's play a game," Gail said.  "I'll try to guess what kind of bra you're wearing.  If I guess wrong, I'll put my robe back on and we can pretend this never happened.  If I guess right, I'll take that frumpy little dress off you and we can... go wherever our imaginations take us."
   A glimmer of hope appeared for Stephanie.  She may not have been able to resist Gail, but she now had the chance to trick her.  Stephanie wasn't wearing a bra, and in fact she almost never did.  Her well-developed pectoral muscles easily supported her perky young C cup breasts, and besides that she enjoyed the feeling of fabric rubbing against her nipples.  "Okay," Stephanie said with a smile.  "I'll give you three guesses."
   "I only need one," Gail said with a leering smile.  "Because you're not wearing a bra."
   Stephanie's blood ran cold.  Was it that obvious?  Were her nipples that prominent?  Or did Gail have some sort of MILF-vision that let her read Stephanie like a book.  "You're right," Stephanie squeaked, an emotional cocktail of fear and lust rushing through her bloodstream.
   "Of course I am dear," Gail said as she began to unbutton the flowing green dress.
   A second later, Stephanie's dress fell to the ground, leaving her naked except for her alligator skin sandals.  And now it was Gail's turn to freeze in amazement.



Chapter 3

   Gail puckered as she ran her eyes over the statuesque teen's naked body.  She ogled Stephanie's sweeping thighs and bulging calves, her six pack abs and broad back, her rippling arms and her muscle capped shoulders.  All accentuated by her beautiful face and her young, upturned breasts. "My word!" Gail gasped, her nipples erupting into diamond-hard points as she took a step backward to admire the muscular teen.  "Stephanie, your body is incredible."
   Stephanie smiled.  She was always able to draw confidence from the awe that her muscular body elicited from other girls.  Normally, her clitoris tingled with arousal at the thought of other girls ogling her, but now it was absolutely throbbing.  Gail was the most sexually desirable woman that she had ever seen in her life, and Stephanie wanted her adoration.  She wanted Gail to admire her powerful physique, and to yearn for her nubile beauty.  "Thanks!" She said.  "I've been lifting weights since I was a kid, and I really like having muscles."   
   With a smile, Stephanie cocked her hips and raised her long lean arms in a double biceps pose.  Biceps the size and shape of lemons popped up from her arms, and her lats flared wide.  "You're amazing," Gail gasped as she ran her hands along Stephanie's lats.  "What even are these muscles here?  It's like you have wings made of steel."
    Seeing the gorgeous, sophisticated older woman turn to mush filled Stephanie not only with emotional confidence, but also sexual confidence. Gail's adoration had knocked down the walls anxiety that held back the raging river of Stephanie's libido, and the athletic young woman smiled.  "They're called lattimus dorsi," she said, puckering with lust at the gentle caress of Gail's worshipful touch.  "They're probably my best body part.  Do you like them?"
   "My dear, they're perfect, just like the rest of you," Gail purred as she began to trace circles around Stephanie's left nipple with a red-tipped finger, while her other hand crept down to the younger woman's hip.  "Oh miss Stephanie, what ever are we going to do with you?"
   Stephanie tingled with delight as Gail gently touched her breast and hip, savoring the confidence that came from having a beautiful woman worship her muscular body.  She was being overcome by the heat of the moment, luxuriating in the radiant adoration of Gail's caress, the squishy warmth of Gail huge tits against her body, and the inferno of lust burning in Gail's eyes.  "You can do anything you want," Stephanie panted.  "Anything."
   "I was hoping you would say that," Gail said as she placed a hand on Stephanie's cheek, and planted a passionate kiss on her lips.  "Because I want to do everything."
   For just a second the two women gazed into each other's eyes.  Then they exploded into a symphony of kisses and moans as they began to grope and caress one another.  Stephanie grabbed Gail's big, round buttocks and squeezed them, marveling at their firmness.  Then she lifted the older woman off the ground and, as Gail squealed with delight, set her on the marble surface of the kitchen island.  Gail moaned with satisfaction as the coolness of the marble mingled with the heat of her pussy.  "You're so strong," she purred.  "That gets me hot."
   Stephanie licked her lips as she looked down an Gail's huge bouncing tits, which were spilling out of the tiny red satin bra and jiggling with each heavy breath she took.  "How about nipple play," Stephanie asked the older woman.  "Does that get you hot?"
   "Oh yes," Gail panted, her lips trembling as she ran her fingers along the striations in Stephanie's muscular shoulders.  "My breasts get very sensitive when I'm aroused."
   "Good," Stephanie said.  "Because I'm going to lick them until my tongue goes numb."
   Gail put her hands on the counter behind her and arched her back, forcing her cantaloupe-sized breasts up in the air.  Stephanie didn't hesitate, cupping the left and putting her mouth over the areola of the right, stroking the satin-covered nipple with her tongue.
   Just then, Sheila came around the corner in a pink terrycloth bathrobe.  "Gail, have you seen my red satin underwear?" She asked as she entered the kitchen.  "I can't... Oh my God!"
   Gail laughed as she stroked Stephanie's shining auburn hair.  "Stephanie has them in her mouth at the moment," she said.  "But I think she'll have them off me soon enough."
   "What the hell, Stephanie!?" Shelia demanded, stamping her foot as her eyes watered.
   "I-I couldn't help it," Stephanie stammered.  "Gail... I mean your stepmom... she... Your stepmom hot as hell, and I couldn't help it."
   "That's right, Sheila," Gail said with a wink.  "I'm hot as hell.  Now why don't you come over here and join us.  You and I have put this off for far too long now."
   "I hate you Gail!" Sheila yelled as she stormed out of the kitchen. 
   "She'll get over it," Gail said to Stephanie, who had torn the satin bra from the older woman's body, and had buried her head in Gail's pillowy breasts.  "Now where were we?"
   Stephanie stood up and smiled.  "I was getting ready to eat your pussy," she purred.
   Gail smiled.  "Well by all means," She said.  "There's a day bed in the sitting room."
   Stephanie plucked Gail off the countertop as if she were light as a feather, and held her around the waist as she walked toward the bay windows overlooking the rear garden.  Gail ran her hands up and down Stephanie's arms, cooing at the development of her biceps and triceps.  "I don't need a bed," Stephanie said as she spun Gail around so that the older woman's head was inches away from the floor, her knees were resting on Stephanie's powerful shoulders, and her vulva was mere centimeters from Stephanie's mouth.
   "Oh my God Stephanie, what are you doing?" Gail cried, wrapping her arms around Stephanie's curvy, muscle-packed thighs.
   "Relax," Stephanie giggled as she tossed her hair over her shoulder and licked her lips.  "You weigh like 120 pounds, tops.  I warm up with more than that.  Now hold on tight."
   Then the athletic teenager began to lick the older woman's labia, fast and then slow.  Gail began to moan, her body tensing and relaxing with the strokes of Stephanie's tongue.  No matter how hard Gail bucked or wriggled, Stephanie kept her pressed tightly to her long, lean body.  As Stephanie's tongue probed deeper into Gail's vagina, Gail gave herself over to the power of the towering teen.  She ran her hands up and down Stephanie's legs, from her curvy thighs to her sharply angled calves to her tapered ankles to her green-painted toes.  She moaned as she began to kiss Stephanie's legs, savoring the feel of Stephanie's muscular body.  She could feel the rock hard angles of Stephanie's calves in her hands, feel the swell of Stephanie's deltoids against her thighs, and feel the rocky landscape of Stephanie's stomach against her own.  "You're so strong," Gail panted.  "So young, so hot and so strong."
   "I'm totally strong," Stephanie said, punctuating her dirty talk with increasingly forceful strokes of her tongue.  "And I'm totally hot.  And I totally love pussy.  I totally love your pussy."
   "Yes!  Love it!  Lick it!" Gail cried as the young amazon's enthusiastic tongue brought her to a shrieking, moaning climax.
   Now spent, Gail melted in Stephanie's arms, and the young amazon gently laid her down on the cool kitchen tile, and began lovingly kissing her tumescent nipples.  "I could suck on these great big titties forever," she purred as Gail smiled and stroked her auburn locks.  "These are like the tits of the century.  They have to be like G cups or something like that?"
   "Bigger," Gail whispered as she began to rub Stephanie's tight young labia.
   Stephanie squealed as she stretched her statuesque body out on the floor, and Gail began crawling over her, placing kisses on her muscular young body.  "H?" Stephanie asked.
   "You don't need to worry about my boobs, honey.  You need to worry about my tongue," Gail said as she began kissing her way down Stephanie's torso, planting lipstick prints on each of the young amazon's abdominal muscles.  "Now, whatever should we do next?"
   "I have an idea," came a voice from behind Gail.
   Gail and Stephanie sat up with a start to see Sheila staring down at them, hand on hips.  She was wearing a black silk robe, her tiny feet clad in five inch stiletto heels of shiny black leather accented with silver spikes, and her beautiful face was twisted into a scowl.  "Why hello Sheila," Gail said, sitting up to expose her both Stephanie's statuesque physique and her own well-proportioned body.  "I hope you've come back to take me up on my offer."
   "I've come back to fuck your brains out," Sheila spat.  "And you too, new girl."
   "Sheila, I'm sorry," Stephanie said as she stood up, pulling Gail up with her.  "It's just-"
   Stephanie's voice failed her as Sheila let her robe drop to the ground. 


Jeremy Lightning

Great to see you back grbaclig, you are just one of my favorite posters on this site and this is another awesome read, just so nice, your description of Stephanie's and Gail's bodies were just incredible, and of course, what Stephanie did with Gail was very nice, and what you left it on was a great set up to more chapters, which I very much look forward to reading! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

gunshow98

Indredible story telling! cant wait to follow where this goes!

southbendcarp

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

seldom


grbaclig

Chapter 4

   Stephanie had spent the past week imagining Sheila naked, but her imagination paled in comparison to the reality of the cheerleader's nubile beauty.  Sheila wasn't as busty as Gail, but her hips were broad, her waist was trim, and her perky breasts looked to be D cups. 
   Gail growled with lust as she laid her eyes on her stepdaughter's body, in all its glory.  Sheila wasn't as muscular as Stephanie, but years of gymnastics and cheerleading had given her broad shoulders, full thighs, and a toned tummy that showed the faint outline of a six pack. 
   But it wasn't Sheila's body that made Stephanie and Gail's eyes pop open.  Rather it was the leather collar around Sheila's neck, the silver alligator clamps on Sheila's tiny pink nipples, and the skull shaved into Sheila's blonde pubic hair.  And it was the silver chain around Sheila's waist from which hung a black leather bullwhip and a massive black three-pronged dildo.  "You just what, new girl?" Sheila growled as she cracked her knuckles.  "You just thought you would spend a week getting me all hot and bothered, lead me on, freeze me out, and then fuck my filthy whore of a stepmother like 2 minutes after you meet her?"
   "Sheila," Gail said sternly, "I don't know what you think you know about love-"
   Gail's voice failed her as Sheila placed one hand on Stephanie's vulva, and the other on Gail's, and began to wiggle her fingers in rhythmic precision.   Instantly, the two women collapsed against the kitchen island, overcome with waves of clitoral ecstasy.  "I guess I don't know much about love, Gail," Sheila growled as Gail and Stephanie splayed out on the island, their backs arched and their bodies beading with sweat.  "But I know everything about sex."
   Gail had been sexually active for over 30 years, and had experimented with every variety of sexual stimulation that she could imagine, but nothing in her life compared to the pounding intensity of the orgasm that her stepdaughter inflicted upon her with just a few flicks of her dainty fingers.  "Sheila," Gail gasped.  "What are you... what are you doing?"
   "What am I doing?" Sheila asked, cackling with spiteful glee.  "I'm warming up two hot, tight little pussies that I'm about to dominate.  That's what I'm doing."
   Sheila stepped back and unhooked the bullwhip from the chain around her waist as she licked the fingers of her free hand.  "Damn new girl, you taste sweet like candy," she cooed.
   Stephanie was gasping for air as she slid off the kitchen island.  "Sheila-" she panted.
   But Sheila cut her off with a crack of her bullwhip.  "Silence!" Sheila shouted as Gail and Stephanie jumped, startled as much by her intensity as the crack of the whip.
   "Sheila," Gail said sternly, "I don't know what you think you're doing, but-"
   "Silence!" Sheila yelled again, cracking her whip and striking Gail on the left breast.
   "You little bitch!" Gail winced as she tried in vain to cover her massive bosom.
   "Bitch? You don't know the half of it," Shelia growled as she began to rub her labia.
   "Sheila," Stephanie said.  "I swear it just kind of happened-"
   "Silence!" Sheila yelled yet again, cracking the whip.  "And get down on your knees!"
   Gail and Stephanie looked at each other and blushed as they lowered themselves to their knees in front of the kitchen island, tingling with fear and sexual anticipation.  "Sheila," Gail said.  "Please don't be mad at Stephanie.  She's a good girl.  I practically forced her."
   Sheila clinched her teeth.   "You forced her?" she spat.  "She's a fucking amazon, Gail!   You couldn't force her to do anything!  Just look at those muscles, Gail!  Look at them!"
   Gail was already looking.  Stephanie had a fashion models face, an Olympic athlete's body, and porn star's swagger.  And now, beading with sweat in the afternoon sunlight, her hard young body was literally glowing with muscular power. Bent over with her hands on her knees, her crab claw triceps, swollen deltoids, meaty lats, rock-hard ribs, and chiseled obliques—all punctuated with the gentle swell of her C cup breasts—painted a picture of distinctly feminine power that made Gail's still-throbbing clit tingle with lust. "Oh my God, that body.  Those muscles..." Gail moaned, and Stephanie giggled.
   "Oh you think that's funny, new girl?" Sheila demanded, cracking the whip as she began to rub her crotch.  "You think its funny the way my filthy whore of a stepmom fawns over your pretty face, and your big, hard muscles.  Muscles dripping with sweat... so hot."
   Sheila lips pouted as she stroked herself, her fingers fluttering in and around her vulva in in the same way that they had fluttered around Gail's and Stephanie's earlier.  Slowly, Sheila's nipples began to grow and harden.  As her nipples began to grow, the alligator clips clamped onto them were forced slowly open.  Finally, as Gail and Stephanie watched slack-jawed, Sheila began to blush and squeal, and the the hinges of the alligator clips snapped under the force of her swelling nipples.  As the broken clips fell to the floor with a tinkle, Sheila moaned in ecstasy.  Her tight stomach flexed, her broad hips gyrated, and her thick round buttocks pumped.  Her whole body was undulating as if she were riding a mechanical bull.  Finally, Shelia howled as a stream of liquid poured from her vagina and over her hand, dripping down to the floor where it pooled at her feet.  Gail and Stephanie stared, eyes wide, as Sheila put her hand to her mouth and began to lick her own ejaculate, puckering seductively as she went from finger to finger.  "Sheila?" Stephanie asked shyly, cowed by Sheila's aggressive sexuality. "Can we get up?  Are you done?"
   "I'm never done!" Sheila yelled, stamping her foot.   "I always want more!  And now that my nipples are good and hard, I want you two bitches to come over here and suck on them."
   Gail and Stephanie didn't hesitate.  Aroused by Sheila's aggressive sexuality and nubile young body, they stood up and ran to her, lovingly cupping and kissing her breasts.  "Your tits are totally hot Sheila," Stephanie whispered.  "They're big and round and... They're perfect."
   "I totally know that already," Sheila laughed as she stroked both women's hair. 
   Gail and Stephanie cooed and giggled as they kissed and licked Sheila's nipples, which were now as big and as hard as marbles.  Overwhelmed by animal lust, Gail bit down with a growl, eliciting a delighted squeal from her stepdaughter.  "Ooh that's nice," Sheila moaned.
   Sheila walked forward, pressing into Gail and Stephanie, backing them toward the kitchen island as they continued to worship her breasts.  Slowly, they began to kiss their way down Sheila's body, fondling her round buttocks and kissing her tight stomach as they continued to twist her engorged nipples.  But Stephanie stopped cold as her nose picked up a scent of something sweet and floral, but with a pungent zing that made her mouth water.  Enraptured by the scent, Stephanie breathed deeper and deeper until the smell filled her lungs, making heart race and her eyes widen.  "Sheila," she gasped.  "Is that... is that?"
   "It's my pussy." Sheila said, beaming with pride.  "It smells great, doesn't it?"
   "Oh my God I smell it too," Gail gasped.  "It smells divine."
   "You like that smell, don't you Gail?" Sheila teased as she began to rub her stepmother's labia with the knob the of bullwhip.  "You want it, don't you?"
   "I don't understand," Gail stammered as she slumped against the kitchen island.  "I sneak into your room every morning and smell your panties, but I never smell that."
   "That's because I never wear panties," Sheila said.  "But thanks for confirming you're a total creep." 
   "Oh my God that's so hot," Stephanie said as she began to plant tiny kisses on Sheila's pelvis, getting closer and closer to her sex.  "Tell me more.  Tell me how it feels."
   "It feels great," Sheila said, stroking Stephanie's hair with her free hand as she continued to stroke Gail's vagina with the whip.  "I love a nice breeze on my clit.  That's why I stopped wearing panties.  Well, that and because girls used to steal them in gym class." 
   "Who can blame them," Stephanie purred.  "If those panties smelled like this."
   As Stephanie's lips neared Sheila's labia, Sheila's hand shot out and grabbed her throat.  "You aren't ready for that, new girl," Sheila said.  "My pussy makes women beg, and makes them cry.  It drives women crazy.  This is doomsday pussy."
   Stephanie was no stranger to rough lesbian sex, and plenty of girls had asked her to choke them.  But this was the first time that she had ever been choked.  In fact, it was the first time she had ever been submissive in a sexual relationship.  Feelings of confusion from her heart muddled with the lust erupting from her loins, and her pulse began to quicken.  She had never been more turned on in her life, but she was scared and confused.  Prying, Sheila's fingers apart, Stephanie rose to her feet, shuddering. "I'm sorry, Sheila," she said.  "This is getting too intense.  I can't do this.  I have to go."
   Stephanie scooped her dress off the floor and turned to leave, but she didn't get far.

Jeremy Lightning

I love it, Sheila is so sexually confident and dominant, I wonder how experienced she is and how she got that way? As always you just have a way with words, and I very much look forward to seeing where this is going! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grbaclig

Chapter 5

   Stephanie's long legs had only begun to stride when Sheila flicked her wrist and the leather whip coiled around Stephanie's ankles.  Stephanie jumped with surprise, and with a tug Sheila tightened the whip, bringing the amazonian brunette crashing to the ground.  Instantly Sheila was upon her, grinding against her and licking her face as she massaged Stephanie's left nipple with expert finesse.  Stephanie's body relaxed and tightened at Sheila's touch, unable to resist the masterful groping of the lascivious cheerleader.  "Roll over for me, new girl," Sheila breathed into Stephanie's ear as she twisted Stephanie's nipple.  "Don't try to fight it.  I spent years playing with nipples in band camp, summer camp, and sleepovers.  I know how every little nerve works, and I can make your body do whatever I want."
   Just as Sheila had said, Stephanie's body obeyed her touch.  Soon Stephanie found herself lying stomach-down on the kitchen floor, the coolness of tile providing a little relief to the heat that bloomed in her body.  Sheila crawled atop her back, and needed less than 5 seconds to hogtie her.  Now Stephanie's powerful limbs were pinned behind her, her hands and feet bound together with the bullwhip.  "Wh-what are you doing?" Stephanie asked.
   "I need you to stay put for a few minutes," Sheila laughed as she provocatively rubbed the handle of the bullwhip on Stephanie's labia.  "But I promise I'll come back for you."
   "Sheila please," Stephanie pleaded.  "Don't.  I'm too sensitive.  It hurts."
   Sheila nodded.  "The average woman has a refractory period of 12.75 minutes after orgasm," she said as she ran her fingers down the muscular curve of Stephanie's back. "During that time her clitoris is so inflamed with sensation that even a little stimulation can be painful.  I learned that from our family doctor, Dr. Allen.  She taught me a lot about female anatomy over the years, if you know what I mean."
   Then Sheila shoved the handle of the bullwhip into Stephanie's vagina, twisting it so that it nestled against her g-spot.  Stephanie screamed as a mixture of pleasure and pain erupted in her clitoral network, spreading through her entire body until her fingers, toes, and nose tingled.  "Sheila no, please," she moaned.  "I can't take anymore!"
   "I know baby, that's why I stuck the whip inside you," Sheila cooed as she crawled off of Stephanie's back, stroking the statuesque brunette's powerful thighs.  "With those big strong muscles of yours, you could force your way out of these knots in no time.  But now if you do anything that pulls on the whip, that thick hard knob is going to rub your sore little clit so hard it screams for mercy.  Now be a good girl and stay put while I take care of Gail."
   Gail was steadying herself against the counter when Sheila bounced up to to her.   "Sheila, please," Gail gulped.  "I can't take this.  It's too much sex... It's too much."
   "Gail, Gail, Gail," Sheila taunted.  "Don't talk the slut talk if you can't walk the slut walk."
   Gail reddened with anger and slapped her stepdaughter with as much force as she could muster in her depleted state, hard enough to snap Sheila's head around.  Sheila purred as she slowly turned back to face her buxom stepmother, her hands rubbing the smooth, creamy flesh of her own inner thighs.  "Ooh I like that," she said in a low, smoky voice.  "Be rough with me, Gail.  After all, I'm a very bad girl, and I need to be punished."
   "You arrogant little bitch," Gail growled as she launched a punch at Sheila's face.
   Without flinching, Sheila deflected Gail's punch with her forearm.  Then, balancing expertly on her stiletto heels, she rolled her hips and drove her knee into Gail's taught, tanned stomach.  Gail fell to the ground, gasping on her hands and knees.  Sheila knelt down beside her, laughing.  "What's the matter Gail, did you forget that you've been paying for my Muay Thai kickboxing lessons?" she jeered.  "It turns out I'm super good at kickboxing.  Although I only started taking classes so I could hit on the instructor's girlfriend, Jessica."
   Sheila cupped Gail's massive left breast, and began to twist the nipple between her thumb and forefinger.  Gail began to moan, powerless to resist Sheila's masterful touch as the blonde beauty guided her up off the ground, and then laid her down on the kitchen floor facing upward.  "You remember Jessica, don't you Gail," Sheila continued.  "The pretty redhead who worked at the grocery store.  You used to undress her with your eyes every time we went shopping.  Then she had to miss work because she broke her jaw falling down the stairs."
   Sheila crawled on top of Gail, her knees pinning Gail's shoulder's to the ground, her big round buttocks resting on Gail's big round breasts, her sex just inches from Gail's face.  "Except she didn't really fall down the stairs," Sheila said as she slid her crotch closer and closer to Gail's mouth, moving with tantalizing slowness.  "What really happened was that she got carried away eating my pussy, and she couldn't stop, even after she dislocated her jaw.  She just kept going until it broke.  She thought she could handle my pussy, but she couldn't.  Kind of like my old gynecologist, Dr. Patel.  She thought she could handle my pussy, too.  But she got obsessed with it, because she said it was anatomically perfect.  She would cry when she looked at it.  And then she would cry after I used it to scissor her until she begged me for mercy.  And now it's your turn, Gail.  So tell me, do you think you can handle this?"
   Gail's tongue began to waggle as her stepdaughter's vulva got closer.  Its pink ruffles were delicate and perfectly symmetrical, and its smell was the most intoxicating aroma that Gail had ever encountered in her life.  "It's perfect," Gail panted.  "I want it so bad, Sheila."
   "Beg me, Gail," Sheila hissed.  "Beg me for it!"
   "Please Sheila, I beg you," Gail groaned.  "Please let me have your pussy."
   Sheila playfully put an index finger to her mouth.  "Hmm.  I don't know.  Are you sure you can handle it?" she asked.  "It's like, the most incredible vagina in the history of vaginas."
   "Please Sheila," Gail cried.  "Let me smell it, let me taste it."
   "Are you sure?" Sheila teased.  "This pussy ruins lives.  This is doomsday pussy, Gail."
   "I'll make you cum Sheila, I swear," Gail pleaded.  "Just let me taste you."
   "Okay, you asked for it," Sheila said, giggling as she slid down onto Gail's eager mouth.
   Immediately Gail began to moan, her lips and tongue trying to bury themselves in the sweet ambrosia of Sheila's perfect vulva.  She put her hands on Sheila's thighs and dug her red nails into their creamy white flesh as she savored her stepdaughter's irresistible vagina. 
   Sheila began to rock back and forth, grinding her sex on Gail's mouth and nose in order to stimulate her clitoris.  She heard rustling, and looked to her right, where Stephanie had turned her head, and was biting on her lip as her lusty eyes watched the beautiful blonde cheerleader ride her big-breasted stepmother.  Shelia winked at Stephanie as she began to fondle her perky teenaged breasts, letting them drop and wobble over and over.    Then Gail began to gasp, and her body tightened as she began to shake and cry with orgasm.  Sheila laughed as she played with Gail's hair.  "What's wrong Gail?" She asked.  "Did you come just because I'm super hot, and my pussy is super sweet?  Because I'm so fucking hot that just touching my lady flower gave you an orgasm?"
   "Yes," Gail moaned.  "Yes yes yes."
   "That happens all the time, " Sheila laughed.  "No one can handle this pussy, Gail.  I've bedded pretty much every girl in the tri-county area, and they all cry just like you.  So the next time you think you're sexy, just remember that you're nothing compared to me.  Nothing!"
   Tears began to roll down Gail's cheeks as Sheila rose to her feet and sauntered over to Stephanie, who had her eyes clamped shut, afraid to witness anything that might further inflame her captive clitoris.  After a few seconds of silence, Stephanie opened her eyes to see Sheila's tiny, delicate toes right in front of her face, peeking out of the black leather stilettos.
   Sheila laughed as she slowly removed the whip from Stephanie's vagina, waggling it so that the cord loosened.  Stephanie shuddered with pleasure as she stretched out her long, muscular limbs. Sheila exuberantly licked the whip handle, making a show of it as she ran her tongue along its contours.  "Sweet like candy," she purred as she rubbed her clitoris. 
   Stephanie stood up, and ran her fingers through her long auburn hair, still trembling.  "You're sick," she said to Sheila.  "I can't believe I wanted to be your girlfriend."
   Sheila laughed as she ran a hand along her own body, tweaking her swollen nipples, fondling her D cup breasts, caressing her tight tummy, and spreading her perfect labia.  "I can," she said proudly.  "I'm gorgeous.  Just look at these tits.  Look at this ass.  I'm perfect."
   "You arrogant little bitch," Stephanie said.  "Someone needs to put you in your place."
   Sheila laughed and checked her fingernails.  "As if," Sheila scoffed.  "I'd like to see someone try.  Someone might wind up begging for mercy."

grbaclig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love it, Sheila is so sexually confident and dominant, I wonder how experienced she is and how she got that way? As always you just have a way with words, and I very much look forward to seeing where this is going! k+!

Sheila's backstory is scattered throughout this story and "Hostile Work Environment."  It's all in bits and pieces though.  I like having an element of mystery.

Jeremy Lightning

Oooo, this is that same Sheila?! I wouldn't have guessed that unless I was told, that makes it even more interesting! Though I guess now because of the girl with the dislocated/broken jaw being mentioned in this story, well, everything fits. And yes, from reading this story, there is a bit of background, about how her gynecologist had a lot to do with her sexual awakening, but perhaps that's because her pussy was already incredible. Anyway, another great chapter that had me loving each and every sentence, I very much look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grbaclig

Chapter 6

   Like a flash, Stephanie was on Sheila.  Stephanie had wrestled against boys all her life, and had won the state championship in her sophomore year.  She easily trapped Sheila in a headlock.  "What do you have to say now?" Stephanie demanded.
   Sheila was caressing Stephanie's arms even as she struggled to speak.  "What I have to say is that your biceps are totally hot," she said.  "They're so big, and so hard."
   "I know," Stephanie said proudly.  "They're really strong, too.  Strong enough to choke-"
   Stephanie's words turned into squeals as Sheila's hand found her labia, and began caressing it.  Stephanie's arms loosened instantly, and Sheila pulled free, but not for long.  Stephanie recovered almost instantly, and dragged Sheila to the ground, stretching her out like a rack with her hands clamped around Sheila's wrists, her legs clamped around Sheila's legs, and her breasts resting against Sheila's own.  "Those little hands of yours are nothing but trouble," Stephanie said as she stretched out her long limbs, her breasts now resting on Sheila's chin.  Sheila screamed.  "How does that feel?" Stephanie asked.
   "I love the rough stuff," Sheila groaned.  "Besides your pecs are like, the hottest."
   Sheila began to kiss Stephanie's pectorals, and Stephanie responded by stretching out even further.  She could hear Sheila's joints cracking under the strain.  "Give up," Stephanie ordered.  "I'm so much stronger than you it's not even funny.  You're totally helpless."
   "I'm never helpless," Sheila groaned.
   Sheila craned her neck and stuck out her tongue, which instantly found Stephanie's hard, erect nipple.  Stephanie squealed with pleasure at the practiced strokes of the beautiful cheerleader's tongue, her grip loosening just long enough for Sheila to slip away.  Sheila was scrambling toward the whip, which lay on the floor near Stephanie's feet, when the athletic brunette recovered.  She grabbed Sheila's ankles, and pulled Sheila's feet toward her face, quickly wrapped her long, lithe legs around Sheila's head.  But Sheila was stronger than she looked, her body toned by years of gymnastics, cheerleading and vigorous sex, and she easily freed her ankles from Stephanie's grip.  However, just before she squirmed out from between Stephanie's shapely calves, Stephanie launched herself forward using her powerful shoulders and abs, and clamped her thighs  around Sheila's head.  Sheila's eyes were visible over the horizon of Stephanie's chiseled abdominals, and the two girls locked eyes.  Stephanie smiled.  "You're fucked now," she said as Sheila began to lovingly grope her muscle-cabled thighs.  "That's right, Sheila, feel my legs.  Feel how big and strong they are?  My thighs have broken equipment in four different gyms, and they can crush you like a bug.  Now beg for mercy."
   "Why would I do that?" Sheila said, her voice muffled by Stephanie's thighs.  "There's nowhere else on earth I would rather be than face down in your crotch."
   Stephanie started to squeeze her thighs together, but then she felt the warm, wet, undulating touch of Sheila's tongue on her labia, and she froze.  Pleasure erupted in her vagina like a volcano, flowing like lava down her veins as Sheila's licks made her buckle and twitch.  Stephanie was paralyzed with pleasure now,  her body taught and rigid as Sheila's tongue danced around her vulva and cervix, caressing nerve endings that Stephanie didn't know that she had, sending jolts of orgasmic pleasure through Stephanie's body until her fingers and toes began to tingle with electric desire.  The first orgasm made Stephanie shake.  The second made her twitch.  The third orgasm made her thrash about so wildly that she hit her head on the floor.  "Please stop," Stephanie cried.  "Please Sheila, make it stop.  I can't take anymore."
   "Beg me," Sheila said in between licks.  "Beg for mercy."
   "I beg you, Sheila," Stephanie called, her eyes running with tears as a fourth orgasm swept through her, making her eyes cross so hard that she could no longer see.  "Please stop."
   "Fine," Sheila sighed with a playful sigh as she dropped Stephanie's legs to the floor and stood up, wiping her mouth.  "Sweet like candy," she said again.  "Even sweeter the third time.  Too bad it's so delicate.  How about you, Gail?  Is your pussy ready for round 2?"
   "No Sheila.  Please," Gail panted from the floor.  "I can't take anymore."
   Sheila affected an overwrought pout.  "Aw, come on stepmommy," she pleaded in the singsong voice of a little girl.  "Don't you want to play with me and Stephanie."
   "I can't," Gail gasped.
   Sheila turned to Stephanie, who was only now pulling herself up to her knees.  "New girl, why don't you show Gail your muscles," she said.  "That really seems to turn her on."
   Stephanie was dripping with sweat as she pulled herself to her feet, propping herself up on the kitchen island.  "Please Sheila," Stephanie pleaded.  "I need to rest."
   "You can rest later, after I screw you unconscious," Sheila said, gliding over to Stephanie and gently placing her hand on the amazonian beauty's vulva.  "But right now, we have an emergency.  A pussy emergency.  Gail is about to go frigid, and you need to flex those big, sexy muscles for her, so she heats up again.  Now be a good girl and show her your biceps."
   Stephanie was both excited and frightened by Sheila's touch, and she obeyed, raising herself up to her full height and hitting a double bicep pose.  The past few minutes of vigorous sex had Stephanie's body throughly pumped, and when she flexed her biceps popped up as big and round as baseballs, looking as hard as if they were chiseled from granite.  Gail moaned at the sight of the naked teenaged amazon, tanned, toned, and glistening with sweat.  "Oh my God Stephanie, you're amazing," the older woman purred.  "That face, that body... so hot."
   Sheila lovingly pulled Stephanie's long auburn locks back behind her head.  "Gail's right, new girl, you're hot as hell," she cooed as she kissed Stephanie's left bicep.  "Why don't you keep pumping those sexy arms while you tell Gail about when Tommy Darcy hit you."
   Stephanie smiled as she straightened and flex her arms over and over, her biceps peaking a little higher each time as Sheila's delicate fingers danced over her naked body, stroking her lean, muscular frame.  "Tommy Darcy said girls can't play basketball," Stephanie said, smiling at her own incredible physique.   "So I played him one-on-one, and beat him."
   "She humiliated him, Gail," Sheila cooed.  "It was like 21 to 4.  And he didn't like it."
   "He got up in my face and started shouting," Stephanie said, reveling in Sheila's adoration.  "So I called him a loser, and said that he probably had a tiny dick.  He got so mad he punched me in the stomach.  And I just laughed at him."
   "She didn't even flinch, Gail," Sheila purred.  "Show Gail your abs, baby."
   On command, Stephanie cupped her pert C cup breasts in her hands and raised them up, and then she flexed her midsection, causing her six pack to erupt into definition, and chiseled cuts to spring to life along her ribs and obliques.  Gail breathed haltingly as she crawled toward the muscular teenager and placed her hands on her tanned, sweaty abdominal muscles.  "You're a goddess," Gail sighed as she began to kiss Stephanie's rippling stomach.
   Stephanie smiled and basked in her own sexuality as she struck one bodybuilding pose after another, as Gail and Sheila kissed and fondled her lean, powerful body.  Sheila ran her fingers down the cuts in Stephanie's arms, and planted kisses on Stephanie's bulging deltoids.  "We could have been so perfect together, new girl," she said.  "I could have been a good little cheerleader for you.  We could have held hands at the mall, and watched the sunset together.  But no.  You had to fuck my whore of a stepmom, basically trampling my feelings!"  Sheila was speaking through gritted teeth, and she pulled violently on Stephanie's hair as she continued to speak, growling now.  "You shouldn't mess with my feelings, new girl.  Because that's how you wake up the pussy monster.  And now the pussy monster is awake, and the pussy apocalypse is about to start.  Is that what you want!?"
   "Yes!"  Stephanie screamed, gulping as sweat beaded on her long, elegant neck.  "I want the pussy apocalypse, Sheila!  Eat me!  Fuck me!  Ruin me!"
   Sheila smiled wickedly as she released Stephanie's hair.  "I was hoping that you would say that.  Because I'm getting tired of all this foreplay.  It's time to get serious."
   Sheila stepped back and stretched her arms over her head, smiling as she displayed her curvaceous young body to the panting, sweat-covered women who lay on the ground before her.  Sheila cracked her neck as she unhooked the y-shaped dildo from the chain around her waist, and spun it on her index finger like a cowboy twirling a gun.  "I hope you bitches don't need your brains," Sheila said.  "Because I'm about to fuck them out."

Jeremy Lightning

Wow, again, just so enthralled by your description, both of Sheila's sexual skills and Stephanie's muscles and skills, not just beating a male athlete in basketball, but destroying him. But yeah, the way you weave words is totally hot, and makes me yearn for more, as soon as humanly possible. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

grbaclig

Chapter 7

   "Sheila that thing is huge," Gail said.  "I don't think I can-"   
   Before Gail could finish speaking, Sheila had slapped her forcefully on the thigh with the massive sex toy, causing her to cry out in pain as her leg buckled.  "Sit down!" She growled at Gail and Stephanie, who obeyed.
   Now they were on the floor, enjoying the feel of the cold tile on their hot, sweaty bodies.  Sheila intertwined their legs, and they instinctively pulled closer to one another.  Stephanie was fondling one of Gail's breasts and one of Sheila's, enjoying the contrast between Gail's the wobbly softness of Gail's J cup breast and the firm perkiness of Sheila's D cup breast.  Gail ran her hands along one of Stephanie's thighs and one Sheila's, enjoying the contrast between the tanned rock-hard musculature of Stephanie's leg, and Sheila's pale springy flesh of Sheila's leg.  Sheila smiled as the three vaginas got closer, until finally she flopped the big triple-headed dildo into the center of the sapphic tableau.  "I hope you bitches are ready for this," she said.
   Gail and Stephanie gasped as Sheila slid the massive rubber members inside of them.  There was just a moment of silence as Sheila planted her hands on the floor behind her, and tightened her firm tummy so that her round bottom raised up into the air.  Gail and Stephanie squeaked with pleasure as the prongs of the dildo plunged deeper inside them.  Then Sheila began to pump her hips.  Gail and Stephanie began to moan as Sheila gyrated and undulated, making the dildo wiggle and thrust inside them with a powerful rhythmic stroke.  "Harder, Sheila," Stephanie moaned as she joined hands with Gail.  "Fuck me harder!"
   "Ok, you asked for it," Sheila cackled as she began to rock more forcefully back and forth, her big soft breasts wobbling and her thick firm ass bouncing off the floor. 
   Gail and Stephanie began to wail now, overcome by the size of the dildo and the forcefulness with which Sheila's vagina thrust it.  They laid back on the floor, gulping and sweating, their bodies rigid as sexual euphoria flowed through them like electricity.  "Listen to me very carefully," Sheila said, her voice clam and steady as she continued to rock back and forth, rhythmically driving the dildo into Gail and Stephanie.  "From now on, you two bitches are my slaves, and you do whatever I say.  Do you understand?"
   "Yes," Gail groaned, so wracked with orgasm that she could barely speak.
   "Y-y-yes," Stephanie moaned, hear teeth chattering as she trembled with ecstacy.
   "You are to call me Mistress Sheila!" Sheila yelled, rearing back on her hands and forcefully thrusting her hips forward, making Gail and Stephanie howl with pleasure and pain.
   "Yes Mistress Sheila!" they cried in unison as Sheila cackled with joy at her sexual dominance, her strong young cheerleader's body pumping her pelvis with expert timing.
   "That's better," Sheila said.  "Now let's wrap up this little make-out session, so I can get to the mall before Benetton closes."
   Sheila closed her eyes and her breathing deepened as her thrusting slowed.  As the beautiful blonde slowed her sexual onslaught, Gail and Stephanie felt their bodies slacken, and they began to regain their vision and the feeling in their extremities.  Stephanie took Gail's right hand in her left.  "I thought.... I thought I was going to die," Gail gasped.
   "I can't believe... I can't believe it's finally over," Stephanie panted.
   Then Sheila's eyes popped open, wild and burning, and a maniacal smile spread across her face.  "Who said it was over," she growled, her voice low and smoky, like a girl possessed.
   "No Sheila, don't!" Gail and Stephanie pleaded in unison.
   "Yes Sheila, do!" The fresh-faced teenaged sexpot laughed as she tensed her body like a coiled spring, calling on her years of training in gymnastics and cheerleading. 
   Gail and Stephanie squeezed their hands together for dear life, their eyes watering under Sheila's withering gaze.  "Sheila, w-what are you going to do?" Gail asked.
   "I'm going to be... aggressive!" Sheila said, thrusting her hips upward with all her might, her limbs straightening and her back arching as she raised herself off the ground, lifting Gail and Stephanie into the air as he drove the thick black rubber even deeper. 
   "Oh God, please be gentle!" Stephanie pleaded.
   "No!"  Sheila cried, lowering her hips and thrusting them upward again and again as she began to chant a cheer she learned last year.  "Be. / Aggressive. / Be-e. / Aggressive!"
   "Stop!" Gail and Stephanie cried in unison.
   But sheila continued plow the dildo into them as she cheered.  "Victory, I'm going to win! / Victory, I'll do it again! / Victory, I'm going to score! / Victory, let's do it some more!"
   On and on Sheila pumped her pelvis in perfect rhythm as she bounced her slaves up and down using the might of her athletically honed body, the tensile strength of the dildo and the power of her expertly trained vaginal muscles.  Gail and Stephanie howled with sexual exhilaration as Sheila bucked underneath them, driving and twisting the prongs of the dildo inside them, filling them in ways they had never been filled before.  Up and down they bounced, again and again, their hands clasped to one another's and their vaginas clamped tight around the joysticks inside them. 
   As the sun began to set, spilling pink light through the bay windows of the kitchen, Gail and Stephanie locked eyes, each one marveling at the other's beautiful features and wild sexual energy.  They leaned close slowly, their toned sweaty bodies wriggling from Sheila's constant pumping, their lips yearning to touch as they drew nearer and nearer.  Then, finally, they kissed, and as their lips touched, the orgasms that had been building inside them were unleashed.  Gail and Stephanie screamed with pleasure as they erupted with cum, the force of their ejaculations shooting them off the multi-pronged dildo and into the air.  They crashed to the kitchen floor in a puddle of sweat and sex juices, still holding hands, panting and crying as their bodies trembled with pleasure, pain, and sexual exhaustion. 
   Gail and Stephanie flitted in and out of consciousness, their bodies pressed together  now more out of fear than out of desire.  They both squirmed as they felt Sheila's electric touch on their skin as she lay down on top of them.  "That was decent sex," Sheila said calmly as she stretched her body out, using Gail and Stephanie as a bed of female flesh.  "On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give you two bitches a 6, maybe even a 7."
   "Sheila, what... what are you going to do?" Gail pleaded, her eyes filling with tears at the thought of what her hyper-sexual stepdaughter may have in store for her. 
   "I'm going to take a nap for like 10 minutes," Sheila said.  "And I'm going to use those huge soft titties of yours as pillows.  Do you understand?"
   "Yes Mistress Sheila," Gail whimpered.
   "New Girl, I'm going to stretch out on you like a bed.  A hot, hard, toned bed.  Do you understand?"
   "Yes Mistress Sheila," Stephanie whimpered.
   "That's right," Sheila laughed.  "Be my bed like the good little slaves you are."
   A few minutes later, Gail and Stephanie awoke to the sound of the refrigerator door closing.  The sun was setting as they pulled themselves up into seated positions, their legs, buttocks, and pelvises sore and bruised from the sexual onslaught that Sheila had unleashed upon them.  And there, in front of the refrigerator stood Sheila looking fresh as a daisy in a tight denim skirt and a pink guess t-shirt, her shining blonde hair held back by a pink and blue headband as she unwrapped a cherry popsicle.  "Look who's finally awake," she laughed.  "And it's about time, because you have to clean up the mess you made."
   Gail looked around at the puddle of sweat, tears, and vaginal juices that she and Stephanie were laying in.  "How are we going to clean this up?" She wondered.
   "We aren't going to, Gail," Sheila said.  "I am going to take your BMW and drive to the mall, so I can get there before Benetton closes, and you are going to lick the floor clean."

phil123

What a great story.
Cant' wait to read what happens after Sheila comes back from the mall

Jeremy Lightning

Another great story, really enjoy Sheila's sexual mastery, making Gail, who is seemingly very much sexually experienced, and Stephanie, who is much taller, bigger and stronger than her, her sexual slaves, doing whatever she wants, some really awesome stuff, I guess I shouldn't be surprised, the way that she conquered Debbie in Hostile Work Environment, how awesome Debbie was, but yeah, I'm looking forward to more Sheila! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!