Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Medical Dream

Started by Brfan, August 09, 2019, 07:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brfan

And there it was. After years of undergrad, grad and medical school, I had finally been approved for a medical residency in surgery. As I got dressed for my first day, I wondered how my fellow residents would be. Medical residency could be very competitive, but it could also be the place where you make some of your best friends and colleagues you'll have in life.
I entered the hospital unsure of where I should go, and asked for directions at the information counter. The lady smiled at me and said
"Second floor. I think there are already 2 other of your mates there"
"Thank you"

I found the place quickly and noticed three other young doctors on the corner. 'They must be it'
"Hi, I'm Michael Collins" I introduced myself to the short blond girl
"Hey, so you're Michael. We've been wondering who was the fourth element of this year. I'm Jessica, this is Charlie and Brett"
"Nice to meet you all. So... you guys know anything else? Are we supposed to just wait here, or...?"
My thoughts were interrupted by a group of three people on scrubs entering the room
"Good morning. I'm doctor Johnson, these are doctor Thomas and doctor Andrews. You must be the new residents, right?"
"Y-yes" we all answered with trembling voices
"Good. Here's your rotation schedules... as you can see, Mrs. Lopez and Mrs. Geller, you must present yourselves to doctor Flint in the ER. Mr. Brady, you are with doctor Andrews"
"And Mr. Collins, you are with me" the tall red haired doctor with a nice smile and freckled nose said. So that was doctor Thomas. I was expecting an old, bearded dude, but Thomas looked like a girl who had just finished her residency herself.

She gave me a quick tour of the hospital and, in a polite, yet very firm manner, started telling me what to do. For the next two weeks I should take care of her scheduled surgeries, making sure patients were ready for it, the OR was prepped and assist her during the procedure itself. Basically, I should get my ass in the hospital at least 2 hours before she did, and leave at least 2 hours after. I was a rookie all over again.
As the first week flew by, I got a chance to find out Thomas was actually 36 year old, had graduated from Harvard Med and had a masters on trauma and vascular surgery. She had no kids, as life clearly didn't allow her to. And although she looked familiar to me, I couldn't tell where I knew her from.
She treated me nicely, but was very strict to what I should do and don't. It was a nice way to start the next 3 years of my life. She was helping me get used to the daily tasks and seemed to be very respected among other surgeons and nurses around.

Friday 6pm came quickly, and we were closing up the last patient of the week when somebody opened the OR door and asked loudly
"Yo, Thomas. Mulligan pub in 1 hour. Bring the rookie"
I noticed it must have been another surgeon on the team. Thomas looked at me and since we were both wearing masks, I couldn't actually get a read on her expression
"So, rook, you're up?"
"I... I'm not sure if I..."
"Cut yourself some slack, kid. We do this every month. You'll have a chance to meet some of your bosses outside of these lame scrubs" she giggled
"Ok"
"Good. Since it's your first, you can come with me. Be ready at 7. Meet me at the parking lot. Now finish this" she handed me the clamps.

One hour later, I was at the parking lot. I saw her coming towards me. Thomas was wearing tight black trousers and a high heel, as well as a silk white button shirt that dressed her nicely. Hell, if I'd met her in a night club I'd probably hit on her. She was lean and walked like a top model, although she had more meat in her bones than one. I still had that feeling I knew her from somewhere.
We got to the bar and I immediately turned to her
"Beer? I'm buying this. As a thank you for my first week"
"No way, rook. You're buying all the others. That's the tradition" she laughed and ordered two beers.
We found some other doctors and residents from the hospital and enjoyed a nice evening. I was still shocked with how sexy and funny my tutor was. her smile made her blue eyes sparkle, and she moved in a way that just caught my eye every single time. Maybe it was the booze. I needed to get a grip of myself.
We had all ordered the bills and were ready to leave when another doctor tapped her in the shoulder
"So, Ashley, can you scrub in with me Monday? The case I emailed you..."
"Oh, sure! 7am, right?"
"Yeah. Thank you"
That's when it hit me. She was Ashley Thomas. Former fitness champion. I knew her from the internet. I've watched videos and pictures of her through my nights as I grew up and found out how I was attracted by muscular women. And now I was being tutored in surgery by one of them. I couldn't believe that. It was clear that she had quit bodybuilding a while ago, but her body was still in shape, and clearly she found a way to at least keep some mass, as I had noticed before she always filled up her scrubs. I was overwhelmed and suddenly even more aroused.
Ashley was driving me back home and my head was spinning. Should I say something? Should I act like I didn't know her at all? Probably the latter should have been the better option, but alcohol was taking control of my tongue by now
"So... you're THE Ashley Thomas" I said
"What do you mean by that?"
"Ashley Thomas, former national champion of bodybuilding in... I believe the wellness category?"
She immediately blushed
"Well... yeah, but that was 16 years ago... how did you know that, Michael?"
I noticed this was the first time she called me by my name
This time I blushed
"I've... seen pictures of you before"
"Oh... so... you like the sport, you practiced it too, or...?" she and I both knew, just by looking at me, that I've never been the bodybuilding shape kind of guy. I was a couch potato that studied his ass off all day long, watched superhero movies and jerked off.
"No, I... watched some competitions back then..." was all I managed to say
We remained in silence for some moments.
"So... why did you quit it?" alcohol in charge again
Ashley took a deep breath "It wasn't so much I quit, as my father made me quit. You see, after I won the nationals, I wanted to upgrade to physique, but he simply freaked out with the idea. Instead, he said I had to get into college and be someone in life - his words. I was eighteen back then, and It's not like a career in bodybuilding, specially a woman, had and insurances of success back then..."
I had stopped listening the second she said she wanted to move on to physique. My head immediately started picturing Ashley's face into an amazon body, ripped with muscles. I felt my dick thinking the exact same thing.
"Oh... that's too bad, doctor Thomas. I think you might have what it takes, you know..."
"Please. We are not in the hospital. Call me Ashley"
"Ok, Ashley. I think you'd be a great bodybuilder, but I'm glad you became a doctor. Now I can learn from the best"
"That's sweet, Michael. Here we are. Good night" She parked the car, we said goodbye and I entered my place.
Two minutes later I was surfing the net finding pictures of young Ashley Thomas. I unzipped my pants and got down to business.



Back in her apartment, Ashley entered her room and stripped down from her shirt. Looking herself in the mirror, she raised her arms and did a double bicep pose. A tiny, yet noticeable bump appeared. She stared at herself in the eyes for several moments, making up her mind.
'Oh, why not?' then she sat on her bed, picked up a calendar and started designing a workout schedule.


sgsg69

Fantastic start, great premise.......and I hope she rewards Michael fir getting back on course!! Can't wait for the next installment! K+

phil123

Great start. Please continue

hatour

Nice start. Can't wait to see how this progresses.  Karma for all!

Jaguar

Great start Brfan!  K+
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

big easy

Great start! This story has so much potential! Can't wait to see more?

Brfan

Chapter 2

The following week flew by and before I knew, I was heading to my ER rotation, where I'd stay for the next three months. Now let me tell you a little about the ER rotation: sleep depriving, long shifts and not a lot of OR action. Mostly first trauma attendance, a lot of stitches and very rarely some big emotion. As time went by, I noticed I haven't had a chance to talk to Ashley again. The rare times I saw here were through an OR glass door, where she was fully dressed in surgical gowns, gloves, masks, the whole thing. I even ended up missing the monthly pub gathering due to my crazy hours, and so my encounters with that former bodybuilder were resumed to pictures from the web and my imagination late night.
When the next 'last-friday pub' approached, I made my arrangements to clear my schedule and attend. I arrived at Mulligan's around 8ish, found several of my fellow doctors, but Ashley was nowhere to be seen.
After about half an hour of anxiety and waiting, I finally gave in to the idea that she wasn't coming, ordered my third beer and cleared my mind from her, at least until I got home and paid my honors. At least, after two long months, I'd change rotations and head back to the nursery, where I'd get a chance to see her more often.
Back at home I logged into my computer, opened some of my favorite videos and got down to business. Ten minutes later, I decided to check my email and was surprised by an incoming mail from Thomas MD. I quickly opened it and read it out loud
"Doctor Collins,

Due to necessity of the hospital, your rotation has been changed. Tomorrow you must present yourself at 6am to Doctor Thomas. You have an orthopedic surgery scheduled for 7am. Don't be late"


Cool! Ashley had apparently asked for me to assist her in some big surgery. Maybe I did cause a good impression on her, at least professionally.
At 6 am I was at the hospital, reading the patient's chart. It was a 38 year old male who had broken his leg in a car crash and was transferred here a couple hours ago. Since the lead orthopedic surgeon was out on his honeymoon, Doctor Thomas was in charge of the surgery, due to the fact that probably she was the most skilled and practiced surgeon on the house. I headed into the OR, where the patient was being prepped for surgery. He was huge. 6'6", almost 320 pounds. Damn, if we need manual traction on that leg, somebody would have to make a big effort.
Thomas was nowhere to be seen, so I went to the scrub room and got ready for the action. To my surprise, when I returned to the OR, Ashley was already there, fully dressed
"Good morning, Collins. I assume you've read the patient's file. Are you up to it?"
"Good morning, doctor Thomas. I sure am. Just tell me what to do"
As the first hour on field went by, I couldn't help but be impressed by her skills. Her hands were fast, yet very delicate and precise. Each cut, each move studied and made to perfection. That's when she noticed a small metal part that must have escaped the CT lodged inside the broken bone. Ashely tried to pull it out, but it was stuck
"Damn. Collins, I need you to move to the patient's feet and pull it so I can remove this piece of junk here"
I grabbed the man's foot and pulled it as hard as I could. It was heavy. I was pretty sure it didn't move enough.
"Try lifting it up, Collins. The fragment is on the lower part of the femur, maybe I can get it out that way"
I tried to lift the guy's leg, but it was really heavy. I couldn't hold it up more than a few seconds. Ashley sighed
"Come here, Collins. Grab these tweezers. I'll pull his leg, and you remove the metal. Just be careful not to damage any artery, alright?"
"I... yes, sure, doctor Thomas"
Ashley changed places with me, grabbed the patient's leg and in a quick, strong pull, lifted it up to her shoulders, maintaining the traction. I watched in shock as the two pieces of the fractured femur that were pressing the metal part split a few millimeters. I quickly grabbed it with the tweezers and carefully pulled it out. It came easily
"Got it"
Ashley repositioned the patient's leg and headed back to the surgery
"Good, now let's estabilize this bone and glue it together in one piece"
I looked at her in disbelief. How could she have pulled that amount of weight so easily?


crow004

Hmm, Dr Thomas seemed pretty confident that she could lift his leg. I wonder what she's been doing over the past 3 months?

sgsg69

Just like getting back on a bicycle, she's been busy the past three months it seems......can't wait for Collins to find out! Great story line K++.

xepha

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brfan

Part 3

Damn. Ever since the leg lift I've been trying to get a good look on Ashley, but all she wears now are these loose fitting scrubs. I did see that her forearms look more defined, and she seems a little thicker than I remembered... but this could be just my mind playing tricks on me. Every night when I get home I jerk off imagining she throwing me into some locker room, stripping down from those lame scrubs and revealing herself as this gorgeous, ripped amazon. I cum really quickly thinking of that. But the truth is that probably I've been delusional about this.


It's been almost a month now, and things cooled off. I decided I had to stop picturing my chief as my dream girl, or I might get in trouble. Everything was running good until I changed shifts to help a colleague and pulled a 24 straight hours shift. I was already in 12h when Ashley entered our lounge
"Oh, good evening Collins. You're on duty tonight?"
"Good evening, doctor Thomas. Yes, I covering for Lopez"
"Well, that's make two of us. Let's hope it's a calm night"
Obviously it was all but calm that night. We've been in and out of the OR up until 3 am, when things cooled off. I laid on the couch and must have dozed off for 15 minutes or so, but when I opened my eyes, Ashley was sitting in the other side of the room, drinking some coffee and smiling
"How... how long did I sleep?"
"Oh, not much, Collins... You did talked a lot, though?"
"What?" I was still sleepy, as if intoxicated by sleep deprivation. I remembered having a dream about Ashley challenging me to an arm wrestle, but that was it
"So... what was I doing?" she asked with curiosity
"What?" I was still confused as hell
"Well.. you were mumbling my name... 'Ashley... oh, Ashley... God, you're so....'" she repeated my sentences. I blushed immediately
She kept going "So, what was I doing?"
"I... I..." I was out of words.
"It's okay, Collins. It was just a dream. You're really tired, you know" she giggled
God, was she thinking I had dreamt about fucking her? I was desperate
"You... you were... armwrestling me" I confessed, ashamed
Her face lit up. She opened a big smile
"Oh, really? And.... did I beat you?"
"Wel.... yeah" there was no point denying the whole thing now "You were like this amazing, muscular woman... you destroyed me"
Ashley smiled "Cool. Was I... big?" she seemed really interested in my dream
"Y-yes... I mean... you had this 15-16 inch, rock hard biceps, and you were just showing them off"
Ashley made a quick move as if she was going to roll up her sleeve, but then turned back
"Well... 16 inch? That's doable" Saying that, she got up and left the room

xepha

I saw an orthopedist once who was really fit and sinewy, even though she was in her 50s.  She also had a very flirtacious demeanor -as did her whole office staff, who were full of quite thick and stocky women! - and made quite intense eye contact as she examined my leg.  I was so taken aback that I completely forgot to ask her questions about my prognosis and recovery period.   I like this story as it seems to capture the image of that doc.  Also I think in general that profession tends to draw the jocks. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sgsg69

Oh my, she has a goal in mind now.............Collins is a lucky man for being honest, hope he gets rewarded...........love the writing style and interactions, can't wait for more. K++

phil123

Great chapters and I hope for more. There's so much potential and I would like to read what happens next.

hatour

I like where this is going. Keep up the good work. Karma for all!