⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Video links under 15 mb size no longer allowed

Started by Old Surehand, August 09, 2019, 01:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

This forum no longer allows downloadable clips under 15 mb in size, including clips from social media and tube sites. Also, compiling or zipping a bunch of low quality clips to exceed the 15 mb limit will not be allowed either. Links under 15 mb will be deleted.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS