Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572407 Posts in 72082 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 08:38:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  My bodybuilder experiences part 2/4
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My bodybuilder experiences part 2/4  (Read 2604 times)

Offline crab

• Activity:
    0%
My bodybuilder experiences part 2/4
« on: August 09, 2019, 04:38:00 am »
Ok so fast forward a few years and I'm in college. I was one of those guys who entered college with a girlfriend and basically wasted a year socially because of it. This gf was the 95% of my gfs who were NOT a bber or muscular of any real sort.

Anyways - we broken up right at the end of my first year and for whatever reason I decided to spend my summer in the gym bulking up. Now I know there's a reasonable proportion of schmoes out there who are also bodybuilders or at least far stronger than the average. I never really thought of myself as this but I put my soul into it. Within 6 months I went from 150lbs to about 200lbs. In college I ended up topping 215lbs I would say - never ripped and more of a powerlifter build but nevertheless, it took a lot of training and eating to maintain all of this. What I learnt being muscular is that there's definitely say 5% of women out there who are schmoes! The other 95% don't care really or perhaps it's even a turn-off but you can easily pickup women if you are not picky yourself.

So what about women who are also muscular. Well yes, they also fall into the 5% but not as common as I thought they might be. No gym romances, no picking up girls at the squat rack. I also found that for me, the main attraction of bbers is the difference to other ppl and me. I know it took me 3 years of my youth to realize this but if you're a 215lb guy, there's not much in the way of women who can make you feel small!

So I wasted my first year in college with a so-so gf and the other 3 years bulking out of my fantasy!

I promise parts 3 & 4 will get back to more action!
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  My bodybuilder experiences part 2/4

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View