LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Have you ever tried to get rid of your muscle fetish?

Started by super123, August 06, 2019, 02:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

super123

Have you ever tried to get rid of your muscle fetish? I really wish I didn't have this fetish. It feels crippling only being attracted to women with muscles.

super123

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

khuddle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have you ever tried to get rid of your muscle fetish? I really wish I didn't have this fetish. It feels crippling only being attracted to women with muscles.

It is a bit of a pain in the ass. I am attracted to normal women too, but my attraction to muscle women is more intense.

The big problem is female bodybuilders CAN'T look as good they do for a contest year 'round, or for a person's lifetime. Have you seen fbbs in the
offseason? They look worse than normal women.

Being attracted to these women is a bit of a curse, and a bit of blessing, like a lot of things in life.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mangodebango

How do you get rid of a fetish? hypnotherapy??

I don't think its possible...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How do you get rid of a fetish? hypnotherapy??

I don't think its possible...
I'd agree, you can't get rid of it, but you don't have to indulge it. You spend too much time getting sexual gratification from images of women you won't encounter in real life, you can lose your appreciation for "regular" women, which might cause you problems. The fetish has always existed, but back in the olden days, seeing a woman with thick thighs, calves, or visible biceps was enough. There wasn't the disparity there is today, because FBB's didn't exist. They're like a different species compared to "regular" women.

savage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have you ever tried to get rid of your muscle fetish? I really wish I didn't have this fetish. It feels crippling only being attracted to women with muscles.

It is a bit of a pain in the ass. I am attracted to normal women too, but my attraction to muscle women is more intense.

The big problem is female bodybuilders CAN'T look as good they do for a contest year 'round, or for a person's lifetime. Have you seen fbbs in the
offseason? They look worse than normal women.

Being attracted to these women is a bit of a curse, and a bit of blessing, like a lot of things in life.


Same here.  I think the intensity because you don't see it all the time.  It's a curse because of the stigma behind it.  I'm attracted to a lot of different body types of women.  Fbb is one of them and I haven't had the chance to have a irl encounter.

m100

I agree, it's not possible. You could also try to become gay as a heterosexual.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

streetcleanr

I long ago wondered the same thing, I also worried I was gay because the more, I guess masculine the women became...bigger, thicker, some more androgynous looking, the hottest ones for me never go the implant rote...I admirer the hard work represented by that saggy little breast hanging off of each pectoral, as the clit became more like a small penis, I was not bothered...the pictures where some say that is no longer a woman with double exclamation points to emphasize their disgust.  I see on the web pictures of Renne Toney wearing such bulky clothes that only the people in the know know she is female...I do not doubt that at all.  But, the pullovers, sweats, double layers and hates hide everything about her...yet IF she were a woman who did date men, and I was the apple in her eye...I wouldn't care how she dressed...because (if this was even in the realm of a million to one and she were mine). I have always want to be the smartest of the bunch...to me myself and I ...we would get back to our room after touring around the city...and my favorite part of the day was at hand...the part where we put clothes on hangers, brush teeth, clean up and in a short window we pass her wearing only a g-string and me nothing...it hits at the same time and we are seconds later rolling on the floor, embraced, naked, tongues all over each other eyes deep into the others eyes and miles later we are both spent.

So, would I ever try to cure myself...NO because...my love of muscular women has had my pleasurably wanting "fuck" at all times...I like that myself...the sexiest woman in the world is one that does not need me in it...FBB is like a very old friend...I love it!

juanito13

No, I haven't. My overall attraction to women isn't limited to female muscle. I like all different types but my only fetish is female muscle. My fetish is both a part of and separate from my overall sexuality. I need it for porn material, yes. I'd like to have it in my actual bedroom but I don't need it there.

puristFMG

I beleive the real reason for our deep attraction not necessarily a "fetish" to FBBs is because of the uncommon aura of vigor, energy, strength and power they extrude mostly.

M7

Absolutely not!! I see it less as a curse and more of a blessing (although I understand where sycamore is coming from). All my friends who are attracted to "normal" women always talk about women's tits, asses or legs. They never say how sexy her forearms are. Or her back. Or her neck. With fbbs, everything is sexy! I think it's a much more intense attraction when every inch of the woman is sexy, not just a few things here and there.

khuddle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Absolutely not!! I see it less as a curse and more of a blessing (although I understand where sycamore is coming from). All my friends who are attracted to "normal" women always talk about women's tits, asses or legs. They never say how sexy her forearms are. Or her back. Or her neck. With fbbs, everything is sexy! I think it's a much more intense attraction when every inch of the woman is sexy, not just a few things here and there.

The biggest "blessing" is, as an fbb fan, your probably not going to have a problem with sexual harassment -- ever. Just not enough fbbs to go around!
Conventional hetero guys will have to watch that for their entire lives -- even a sniff of it and they are getting fired, sued, etc...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JoeSatriani


johnnylm

I tried to ignore my muscle fetish when I was younger but that just made it worse.  I wouldn't doubt that all sexual proclivities are somewhat like that: the more you deny them, the more they take over your life.  Here's an idea--instead of trying to get rid of it, try to think about where it came from.  What is it exactly about muscular women that turns you on, and what caused you to be into it?  I've got a love/hate thing with powerful, dominant women.  I don't actually want a woman to dominate me and my life, so the fetish is my outlet.  I like the big ladies but not all the side effects, which only reinforces for me the fact that I'm into the fantasy of a big, dominant woman and not the reality (which I actually find a bit disturbing). 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

yellowlevel

It's actually pretty annoying.  I mean it's almost like a primal arousal button in my brain.  I guess it's great to be able to be immediately aroused but uncomfortable if i go to places where it can be triggered like a gym or even randomly walking down the street.  It's made me walk the wrong direction for entire city blocks. To be honest I don't know I wished to be cured.  I am a bit ashamed for a long time until I came to terms with it.  Also I am attracted to normal girls, it it's very unlikely to end up with an FBB and the lifestyle is brutal.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

streetcleanr