⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Me & Jen Vaughn [First Story]

Started by mou2sin, July 31, 2019, 08:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mou2sin

   - Meeting Jen - Part 1

Monday evening, 10pm. I heard a sound I didn't hear in a quite long time : my landline phone was ringing. I picked up, and a hurried voice came out :

"Hey Tyler it's Jen, we've met in high school, I don't know if you remember me"
I didn't.
"I found your number in my brother's phone... Mark's my brother, Mark Vaughn"

I started to remember her. Mark was a good friend of mine from high school, but we kind of drifted apart afterwards. He was the tough guy type, always fighting and defending the most vulnerable like me, but he also was mixed in lots of shady businesses I didn't want to be a part of... I remember her tomboy little sister was exactly like her brother, and wondered what she was like now. But the sound of her voice was concerning to me :

"Hey Jen, it's... Good to hear you... are you okay ?"
"There was... there was a fire in our place... We lived together, me and Mark, and... I saw the fire as I came home, firefighters were already dragging him out, but... anyway I'm in the hospital, Tyler... Mark's dead."

Wow. This hurt me more than I thought it would. Last time I heard of him was a couple years ago when a mutual friend told me he was in prison : I thought about calling him several times, but never did...

"Wow Jen, I'm so... It's... I don't know what to say..."
"You're the first person I'm calling... you know we don't have parents and... our other friends I..."
"Say no more, I going to the hospital"
"...yeah... thanks Tyler"

As I arrived at the hospital, I saw Jen and a couple of doctors. One of the doctors took me in a room to talk about Jen's situation. Given her shock state, they could not let her leave the hospital alone, and I was the only person she told them about. They were basically asking me to give her shelter for a while. Of course I accepted, and I drove Jen home with me. We hardly spoke during the ride home.

When we arrived, I prepared a bedroom for her, and we got to bed.

I didn't saw her the next morning, she locked herself in her bedroom, but I swore I could hear her crying through the door.
"Hey Jen... I'm... I'm here if you need to talk, or to get something to eat... Take your time..."

She left her room by the evening, and we had dinner together. Again we didn't spoke much. I told her she could stay as long as she needed.
"I'll get better quick, trust me... I always do."

She did. A few days passed, and she was slowly returning to being the joyful girl I slightly remembered from high school. She told me she needed to find a job, and then she'd be out of my house. As a result, she spent most of her days outside, going from interviews to tests and auditions, as she said to me, looking for everything she could find.

As the days went by, we also got closer, sharing a few laughs and making eye contacts. I was starting to like her, and I think she was starting to like me too, so I could finally look at her as a girl I could date and not as a women I shouldn't take advantage of. I started to notice her gorgeous, deep black eyes that complemented her short, black hair, and her perfect facial features that seemed to belong on a greek sculpture. She was a little shorter than me, around 5'8" to my 6'0" and seemed to weigh around 135/140 lbs, but I couldn't see much of her body, as it was winter and she always dressed warm ; this was all I could think of for a while. I got a thing for athletic girls, and I knew she was a tomboy and used to fight a lot in high school, so my mind was racing thinking about how her body would look and feel under those clothes. But for now she just seemed like the average body type.

About a week after she moved in, I saw her getting home around 11pm panting, with blood on her shirt and some on her face and hair.
"Wow Jen what happened, are you okay ?"
She put her hand on my chest, asking me to move.
"Let me just... shower first..."


seldom

Great start! I'm intrigued by what happened. I hope you continue!

crow004

Wow, what a deep and rich background. There's so much potential here. I like the pace. I can't wait to see what happens next.
I have a hunch though that it's not her blood on her shirt.

mou2sin

- Meeting Jen - Part 2

As she got out of the bathroom, wearing a black tanktop, she was smiling, but her exposed arm showed bruises around her shoulders.
"Jen you look hurt, tell me something"
"I just beat some guy's ass, that's what happened ! Trust me the blood was his, not mine ! Don't worry, he's not dead or anything tho, but he had it coming... was trying to hurt a little girl, could I let him go at it ?"
"That's... Why didn't you call the police ?"
"Nah they're useless... But you should've saw me back there, the punches I threw ! Damn it's been a long time I've used these, Jen still got it !" She flexed her biceps, and a muscle jumped in her arm. I was slightly disappointed that it was not the most huge or defined muscle, but it was still a rather big muscle for a girl, so I was starting to get aroused.
"Wow, that's a cool muscle you got there" I was trying to play it cool, but she called my bluff.
"Oh you like muscles on girls ?" She had a seductive smile on her face, so I decided to go all in.
"Yeah I always liked really athletic girls... ripped and hard muscles are the most"
"Well I may not be the most ripped but... Wanna touch it ?" She brought her arm closer to me, and I placed my palm around her bicep, giving it a little squeeze. The arm had a little give, but I still felt solid muscle underneath.
"Pretty hard, huh ?"
"Yeah that's... that's hot Jen, I think I like your bicep"
"Well I think I like you" she said softly.
We kissed, first shyly, then with passion.

We were still kissing, standing in front of each other, when she took my hand and placed it on her stomach. I felt solid muscle through the soft fabric of the shirt, and started to stroke it, feeling surprisingly hard muscle.
"Are you.. flexing your abs ?"
"They're always flexed baby" As I was caressing her abs, she placed her hand on my erection and started to stroke it over my jeans. I let my hand go up to her chest, noticing she didn't seem to wear a bra, and began to gently squeeze her firm breast. I heard her moan from pleasure, and I couldn't wait anymore. I took her hand and guided her to my bedroom.

I lifted her tanktop up and threw her into the bed. She had a pleasing little laugh, and I took a little time to observe her lying down, naked torso in all it's glory. Even if she didn't workout, she was already built like a fighter. Right under her gorgeous face, her neck was leading to powerful looking round shoulders. Her small perky breasts were sitting on top of a toned chest that went up and down as she was breathing. Just below her breasts, a line was dividing two blocks of flexed abs. Even though she wasn't ripped, you could clearly see that her upper body was already packing some muscle. I took my shirt off and jumped on her. We had the best sex I never had, feeling her solid body under mine and hearing her moan from pleasure as my hand was caressing her really was the best feeling.

I woke up with some unexpected news in the morning. US Navy found an unknown material around South Pole, and they needed my expertise to identify it, as they were afraid it might be some weird trapped bomb or something. My research around non-structural carbonate was funded by the government, so I couldn't refuse to go there, as much as I preferred to stay home with Jen. So I got a one-month mission order from the Navy to study rocks a couple thousand miles away from home and from my new girlfriend, and I was told someone will pick me up from home at 6pm. I told Jen the bad news, and told her she could stay home for the month. We had sex again, and I started to pack my stuff.

At 6pm sharp we heard the doorbell, and I opened the door to a charming blond lady dressed in a navy uniform.

"Dr. Hammond, I'm Lt. Bell. I've been sent to be your guide in our mission to the Amundsen-Scott Station. Are you ready to leave ?" She spoke clearly and with authority.
"Yeah I'm ready, just give me one minute to say goodbye and I'll follow you".

I got back to the living room to pick up my stuff, and found Jen holding my heaviest back in her right hand.
"I saw Miss Lt. Perfect over there, please don't fall in love with her..."
"No chance, I'm all your's babe". As I placed my hand on her right upper arm, she started doing curls with my 30 lbs. bag, and I felt her solid muscle flexing under her shirt.
"Wow that's heavy... I like how strong you are..."
She gave me my bags and I kissed her goodbye, but right before I opened the front door again, I heard her voice from behind :
"Tyler I know what I'm gonna do with my life... My next job I mean"
I turned around, looking at her with curiosity.
"I'm gonna be a fighter, I'm already good at it, with the right training I'm sure I can be on top and make good money". To me that seemed a little unsafe, and I knew she was the kind of girl to get easily in trouble, but I wanted to be supportive. I knew there was a part of me that found it real sexy.
"That's a great idea ! I'm with you 100% !" She came closer to me and placed my hand under her shirt on her flexed abs, and winked at me, whispering in my hear :
"Plus, you know... I'll get really ripped"

mou2sin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have a hunch though that it's not her blood on her shirt.

haaa you were most definitely right !

seldom

Awesome part 2! Wow, this is your first story? I can hardly believe it. The pacing and the writing are great. Please continue!

mou2sin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Awesome part 2! Wow, this is your first story? I can hardly believe it. The pacing and the writing are great. Please continue!

wow thks for the nice words ! it is my 1st one actually, I guess I just read a lot of them which gave me inspiration...

Anyway, here's part 3

- Time away

2019, February 3rd.

"Hey Jen, just arrived at the base. Hope you're doing well at home, I miss you already... I'm gonna spend most of my time with no internet, but feel free to text me when you wanna tell me something, I'll read your messages at once and reply when I get a chance."

2019, February 25th.

"Tyler I miss you too... Hope you enjoy your trip ! Well not too much, I don't want you getting back home with Lt. Perfect by your arm !"
"Just joined a Muay Thai club, it's gonna be so much fun !"
"Wow Elena is a bull ! She's my trainer, you should see her. Well, I'm not sure I really want you to see her, but... I'll make great progress with her anyway, she really seems to know her job"
"Got my 2dn Muay Thai training today, I'm soooo tired. Wish you'd be here to give me a massage rn..."
"Hey it's been 2 weeks, I hope you see my texts soon ! How's your mission ? Are you having fun ?"

The mission wasn't fun. The unknown material mystery turned out to be just frozen rocks that weren't correctly analyzed the first time, and the rest of my mission consisted of teaching a few military scientists how to run proper tests on material they discover. Besides that, I hardly got to talk to anyone outside Lt. Bell. She was a smart and nice lady, and was mostly in the mission to make sure I got what I needed, but our conversations never got on a more personal level. Although I was kind of curious to see how a Lt. body would look like, I just couldn't wait to get back home and see Jen again.

"Just got all your messages, I'm glad to see you're doing well ! Mission's ok I guess, kind of boring tho... I'd rather be home with you..."

2019, March 4th.

"Just got home from training today, damn I'm making progress ! Everyone in the club think I'm already quite tough, and I'm sparring with the boys now, I outgrew the girls in my club... I'm always going 100%, and I'm picking up techniques real fast. I just need to improve my strength and I'll be unstoppable, I promise you."
"Okay maybe I talked too fast, just got my ass kicked by Elena in training, she's strong like an ox... I'm still stunned..."
"Hey I didn't tell you it's my birthday today ? Just turned 21, everyone in the club just took turns shooting 21 punches at my stomach, but they didn't break me. My abs are getting hard as fuck, I'm telling you"
"Is it almost a month ? When are you coming back Tyler ? I got a surprise for you..."

As I was reading those messages in the hallway, I heard a small grunt coming from a nearby room. I figured it was the station's gym. The door was closed, but I could see by the window. I saw the sweating blond face of Lt. Bell, her long hair attached behind her head, her two arms up each side of her, gripping a pull-up bar. Then she slowly pulled herself up, her facial expression revealing intense effort and concentration, and at that moment I got angry at the Navy for having a training uniform that didn't reveal much of her body. As I got closer to the window I noticed that her forearm, the only thing uncovered by her yellow t-shirt, were flexing with long and sinew muscle. I also noticed the beginning of a defined bicep right before her sleeve. But I got impressed when I looked down her lower-body. Despite her really slim built, she had large and defined calves, and I could see a hint of her hard hamstrings on her slim thigh right under her shorts. As she lifted herself up again, I saw two small balls of muscle contracting, changing the shape of her shorts in a really arousing way, making her small ass look like two powerful bowling balls. But what impressed me the most this whole time was that she had a large steel plate hanging down between her legs, attached to a belt around her waist. She must have been really strong to perform multiple pull ups with that kind of additional weight. I was starting to get really intrigued by this Lt Bell, and hesitate to knock on the gym room door. But instead I turned my head away, looked at my phone again, and responded to Jen :

"Hey Jen, I'm coming home tomorrow, Lt. Bell is dropping me home around 8pm. I can't wait to see you !"


crow004

I love the chemistry between Tyler and Jen. I was even getting mad at Lt Bell for distracting him from Jen!

phil123

Great start and so much room for her growing big and strong and getting a fighter.
Perhaps she has to rescue him

mou2sin

- Coming back home

On the plane trip with Lt. Bell, I tried to learn a bit more about her :
"So Lieutenant, it was a pleasure being with you on this mission, I don't think I've would've survive without you around..."
"Pleasure's all mine, Dr. Hammond"
"So how come I got a Lieutenant to come with me on this, I thought this chaperon kind of mission was more for a lower grade type of person..."
"Well I was assigned to you, and I don't discuss orders..."
"Right, orders... Did you always follow orders ?" She looked surprised.
"Of course, what kind of question is"
"I mean, you weren't always a soldier right ?" She didn't answer my question, but instead looked at me as if she wanted to uncover my deepest secrets.
"Okay you want to be "classified" for me, I got it" A few seconds passed before she decided to talk.
"You're right, I had a life before the Navy, and I don't really wanna talk about it... I don't know how you found out but"
"I saw you workout yesterday. I'm not a Marine, but I know your workout was no ordinary Marine routine. I figured maybe you'd be a fitness model or something..." She blushed a little.
"Aww you really thought I could be a fitness model ? So sweet, I guess I didn't work on theses for nothing" She said, giving little taps on her right bicep, sadly covered by a her large uniform. I wanted so badly to feed this conversation, to get to see her muscles or even feel them, but I sensed it would led me into behaving in an inappropriate fashion, plus I knew it would feel like cheating on Jen... It was my turn to remain silent.
"Well... I'm not a fitness model, but I like to workout... I'm a quite active woman, so I joined the forces to put my energy in something positive, know what I mean ?"
"Yeah I got you. My girlfriend's trying to do the same thing, she just started Muay Thai and I feel so proud ! I can't wait to be back"
"You're a nice guy, I bet she's a lucky girl" I smiled at her, and we didn't speak much more for the rest of the trip.

When we got in my street, she told the driver to stop, and helped me get my bags out of the car. She took my hand and gave it a firm shake.
"Well Dr. Hammond, it was nice meeting you."
I smiled, said goodbye and turned around to get to my place.

I opened my door and immediately got assaulted by Jen jumping on me and kissing me everywhere :
"Welcome home !! I've missed you sooo much ! " I kissed her back, and gave her a hug, noticing right away the thickness in her back through the sweatshirt. Clearly she's been working out for the past month. She easily picked up my bags and put them in the living room.
"Tell me everything Tyler ! How was South Pole ? " We talked about my trip for a while, but I was too impatient to see the progress she made while I was away.
"So... I read somewhere that you might have a surprise for me..."
"Right ! You ready ?"
"I don't know, maybe tomorrow or even... Are you kidding me ? Of course I'm ready !"
"Alright, smart boi, just follow me"

We went upstairs and she opened her bedroom, well, the one she had before we slept together. Except it wasn't a bedroom anymore : the bed was gone, and it was replaced by a chair, a mat, all kinds of weights, a punching bag with boxing gloves attached on top and a pull-up bar.

"Tadaaa ! I did a little "pimp my room", Muay Thai style. What do ya think ?"
"I'm impressed Jen, you really did make it your own !"
"That's not all champ ! I need you to help me with my workout"
"Your orders are my pleasure, Miss Vaughn, what are we doing today ?"
"Well, I already did all the cardio and technique work, so you're gonna help me with my strength training..."