LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Pics or vids

Started by Sheep, July 21, 2019, 09:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheep

Hi I've just been getting my fix on fbb's amazing and not sure which I prefer vids or pics.
Vids are great as you can admire the muscle move on the goddesses bodies, but pics enable to admire their artwork more closely. So current thinking is pics. What does everyone else think?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sheep

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

What's wrong with having both?


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

papadoc1981

Yeah, my vote goes for both.  But if I had to chose one it will always be vids.  Muscles in motion is always my preference.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

autechre

I prefer video, but only if the quality is good enough. So much bad quality video published these days.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

cook417

I prefer vids but I like pics too.

As long as they women are as large as possible.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

Videos are great because they document so much. I like interviews of the athletes, they have interesting backgrounds.

savage

I prefer pics.  You can capture a sexy flex at the right moment.  Don't get me wrong, I love vids too.  But my go to is pics.