Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Built: FMG Story out this weekend excerpt & description

Started by taoschild, June 18, 2019, 05:53:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

Built: A Female Muscle Growth Story will be out this weekend on Amazon and Smashwords You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Here is back cover description and a very small excerpt: :)

What kind of woman needs to be stronger than every man? Built is the story of a woman with the tenacity and the means to become stronger than any person alive.

Reeling from losses, Andrew retreats from life unsure of how to go on. One thing he is clear about is his love and desire for muscular women. So when he meets Lizzy, tall and thin with haunting green eyes, she seems like an unlikely companion. Yet he is drawn to her.

Fighting her own demons, Lizzy seeks the security which physical strength can provide. Andrew has the resources to help her achieve these goals and surpass them. Soon Lizzy's endeavors to build her strength consume her as she pushes to grow past normal limits. While she's developing, her relationship with Andrew evolves, despite hurdles and hesitations.

When Lizzy's desires collide with Andrew's dream, will it be fulfilling love or too much to handle?  As Andrew draws closer to a life with his ultimate muscle fantasy he'll have to wrestle with the question; is too much ever enough when it comes to women and muscle? If his deepest yearnings come to fruition, can his pride handle his dreams?

Built follows the extraordinary evolution of one woman's physique, highlighting how physical development can lead to emotional changes within her, and in the power dynamic of their relationship.

-------
Normally, I would have been hard as a rock looking at her veiny biceps corded with softball sized muscles on such a beautiful muscular woman. In the back of my mind I wondered if there was something wrong with me. She was the strongest, most muscular woman I'd ever seen in person and her face was beautiful. I thought she might be Czech or Eastern European as she reminded me of Pavla Brantalova only with about forty pounds more of muscle. In terms of size she was more like another Czech, Jitka Harazimova, perhaps even bigger. How could I not be reacting to her? She was exactly what I'd dialed up and she was kind. She smiled and after a pause between our sets and caught me off guard with a hug. The tremendous power of her simple embrace was intoxicating. It was as if I were being wrapped in a strait jacket of hard muscle and being thrust against soft luscious breasts.

Her words interrupted my interior monologue. "What would you like to see me do?"

"As much as you can," my member was finally becoming hard.

"Okay, I probably shouldn't, but let's try 375. I'll need a spot. Put your hands on my waist." I put my hands on her waist and she paused under the bar breathing with purpose. Feeling her waist was a treat. Her abs were like steel and I couldn't feel an ounce of fat surrounding them. I was now almost embarrassingly erect and so hard it was almost uncomfortable. Seconds later as she slowly began to rep out the weight my problem grew, literally. She completed seven reps and I thought she was done, but she stopped, breathed and went down again for another rep. I went down with her and spotted her helping her a little bit on the way up. She paused again and said, "get closer." I moved right behind her and she said, "closer." I brushed up against her, my rock-hard cock touching her ass. She smiled, "I thought so," she whispered before squatting down for another rep. I mimicked her motion and dropped into a squat with her, my cock throbbing against her ass along the way. She finished the set and gave me an excited hug.

"That was a great set." Pulling me tighter she whispered, "I can feel that you liked it too." I became lightheaded with desire and when she released me and thought for a second I might collapse, but managed to stay upright.

When she concluded the set, she gave me an abs routine I knew I'd regret the next day before she went upstairs to get ready for our encounter in the hotel room. She closed with the demand, "I'll know if you didn't do it all so don't cheat yourself or cheat me. I'll make you pay later."

"I might like that I countered."

"No," she emphasized the word, "you won't. Do what I say. I'll be showering and getting into my outfit while you work out."

"Okay, I'll be good." I watched her walk out of the gym as I launched into the first ab exercise, an ab dolly of some kind. I know that J Lo's ass is seen as the classical butt, but the lack of wiggling fat and hard, rounded symmetry of her backside simply shamed Jennifer Lopez.

After I finished my never-ending sets of ab and core work I lay on the floor face down for a few minutes, exhausted. The last set of planks was the final straw, my woody had long since vanished with the work. Eventually I worked up the energy to towel off, get some water, and pledge to get back in shape prior to heading back upstairs. I hoped I'd given her enough of a head start because when I thought of her I began to harden once again and didn't want to wait any longer.

After three raps on the door I heard some rattling on the other side followed by, "Just one minute." Thirty seconds later I was starting to get impatient when the door creaked open. In a low, seductive voice she said as if in slow motion, "hello." I was unable to move when I stared in at her, dumbfounded by her beauty.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

009eli

Cool Now I totally know what I'm going to be doing this weekend! Can't wait to check it out and see how the illustrations look  :singing:

taoschild

Thanks 009,

Three chapters left of my 3rd edit and then I need to decide on the subtitle.  Any thoughts on which sounds best?
Making A Modern Muscle Amazon
Developing a Superior Muscle Woman
Developing the Most Muscular Woman
The Physical Development of a Modern Amazon
Making the Ultimate Muscle Woman
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

The book is now live on smashwords: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (Amazon to follow). Thank you to everyone who helped contribute your suggestions.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crow004

I love your writing style, Taos. Your characters come to life in such a fluid, smooth, organic, believable flow. I'm looking forward to reading this story when it's available on Amazon.

taoschild

Thanks Crow. I really appreciate the praise. This book is much longer as the plot takes a few twists. It should be available in a couple of hours on Amazon. The link will be  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  When you are finished I'd really appreciate it if you could leave a review on Amazon.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lupus753


009eli

Just started reading it last night. Ill post a longer review when I'm finished but so far...  :wow:!!!

Online1138

I just read through it over the course of last night and this evening, I liked it aside from some personal taste things (I'm really not into the whole domination thing, at all). The muscle descriptions were good, although I think you should have left out the "final measurements" at the very end of the book because they in no way lived up what I'd imagined in my head over the course of reading the book, and I think that took some of the wind out of the book's sails right at the finish line. I think it'd be better to let the reader imagine whatever they want to and just roll with that.

Caught some grammar and punctuation errors from time to time, but nothing super egregious or distracting.

All around, good job! It's a hefty piece of writing and it looks like you told the story you wanted to tell and included the kinds of material and topics you wanted to include, and that's the important part.
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

009eli

Hey –

So I'm about 2/3rds of the way through and just wanted to jump in here and post my thoughts on this because I personally am loving the book and don't. even. Want. It. To. End. To me this may be one of my favorite (if not my current favorite muscle stories ever written.) I've read all of TCs books and this is my favorite so far (with his first one being a close second). To me this book is almost perfect. It seems to combined the perfect aspects of Sabre's Muscle Sex, the best of Mr Shh's insane growth stories with the warmth and intimacy of something like Lisa' Path.

The story follows Drew who after the death of his first wife is given a gift when when his wife heart is used to save the life of the daughter of a wealthy pharmaceutical executive. The exec gives Drew enough money that he'll never have to worry about working again. But there's something else Drew wants. He dreams of having a woman in his life stronger than him. The exec also gives him an experimental serum that builds muscle with no side effects and not just some. A lot.

Enter Lizzy a woman on the run from her past who is taking care of her daughter. When Drew and Lizzy meet he offers her a chance to work for him. Soon they draw close and Drew shares his desire to be with a woman so muscular she can over power him. Far from being put off, Lizzy is intrigued and so begins her journey with the help of the serum to not just become muscular but to become the strongest, most muscular woman the world has ever known.

With Andrew's help and the help of serum she locks herself away working out building her body for hours on end... much to Drews growing delight and also horror as she soon finds that Lizzy may be more dedicated to building her body far past even his greatest desires.

The story is amazing because not only does it do a great job of tracking Lizzy's muscle growth but it also does an amazing job of detailing the relationship between Drew and Lizzy. You feel for Drew and root for him after losing wife and see what a carring man he is in how he loves his own daughter, as well as Lizzy and her desire to win Drews love that you really begin to root for them as a couple.

Also the story is super hot. The muscle descriptions (which are my favorite) have this amazing way of putting you right in the scene and each chapter almost acts as a set piece tracking their growing relationship and Lizzy's growing bulk. Reading some of them you feel as if youve strapped on a VR headset and under doing these intense muscle scenes in first person :woohoo:

Another awesome aspect is TC's ability to tie into how a muscular woman is judged by society. The story unlike so many muscle stories is just as hot outsie the bedroom as inside as you see how Lizzy reacts to the new found attention her growing musculature bestows on her. My favorite chapter so far is when she attends her daughters play recital in a jaw dropping outfit that makes her the talk of the entire night.

I hope TC won't mind but this how  it plays in the book:

   "When I asked Lizzy to wear something revealing for the school play I had only been partially kidding. I thought with all of the hard work she was putting in, it was ridiculous to try and hide herself. She should be proud of it, I thought. After my urgings, I figured she'd wear a conservative dress that might show some of her shoulders or back and I would be a bit disappointed. When she emerged from the bathroom I was literally stunned.  She had died her hair jet black and ringed her eyes with a heavy shade of eye liner and mascara into a much thicker than normal cat's eye look. She wore a sleeveless scoop-neck, black short dress that ended before her knees. It accentuated the substantial thighs underneath, which remained only partially hidden. Her pecs emerged in thick tiers of muscle edging out the top of the dress and seemed to almost swell to her neckline. Monumental wings pushed at the edges of her dress and accentuated her already significant V-taper. Her arms were bare and it was evident that she not only died her hair, but had put on artificial tan which gave her her arms even greater definition and highlighted her muscular peak. She wore black laced army boots that ended at her intensely striated calves, which flexed as she walked and bent down. She looked like a well-honed bicyclist whose calves twitched and bulged with each step. Around her tiny waist, she wore a black belt with oversized silver holes and buckle. Long, fake black finger nails completed her amazing ensemble. I dropped my jaw in awe unsure of how to respond. I'd gotten exactly what I asked for. She was going to be the center of everyone's attention until the performance started, whether they liked it or not. This was so unlike her I was dumbfounded.
   She put her hands on her hips and her shoulders jutted out and accentuated her V-taper even further. Her thick veiny forearms were clamped by a silver bracelet and drew even more attention to her muscular arms. "Is this what you wanted?" "

And this is just one chapter. Each chapter seems to turn up the heat offering a new and varying dynamic and to Lizzy's growth! Again just great writing to me this book would receive my highest rating 5Biceps up. Great work! I will say as per the previous comment I have noticed so formatting issues namely with things in parenthesis that shouldn't be but this hasn't really interfered with my reading it. Also as far as the being disappointed with Lizzy's growth I will say that right now she is being described as being as big or bigger them Mr. O competitors so for me this is pretty much in line with what the poll TC had so I have not been disappointed at all. All around great work and great read for those who like long form storytelling  :singing:



taoschild

Hey 009,

Thanks so much for your review.  I'm ecstatic and honored that an author of your caliber appreciates the novel so much.  I look forward to hearing your final review where you bought it and here too. I honestly think that folks here encouraging me to go bigger for the girl this time really helped improve the content.  :thanks: all of you.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

I just wanted to post a note and thank everyone who purchased the book, Built: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  The sales have been great. I guess you guys really do like big muscle girls  :)  I will be shutting down the free offer of the sequel chapter, Built Bonus Chapters You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on September 21st.  :what: If you'd still like to receive the story, post a quick review of the original, Built, and take a screengrab of your review and the last page of the book and email it to me at –builtbonus at hotmail.com   We will send you the coupon for the new material that is available on smashwords You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks again for your support of FMG literature.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login