⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tifa Lockhart fanart?

Started by GAP, June 17, 2019, 10:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAP

With the new Final Fantasy VII remake being on the horizon, do you think that we will see more fanart of her that protrays as her being muscular and strong?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Tassdb55436

there's been an influx of buff Tifa in DA at least
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GAP

Yep. I think I saw some on a Twitter link but I will post it later,
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login