Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Despicable Men

Started by giantgirl7foot2, June 15, 2019, 12:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jumpy999

Another great chapter, man.  :bravo: Would love to see more detailed scenes of body comparisons and Sarah talking about her muscles as she dominates people. Also, if you're going to time jump, maybe some paid worship sessions in the future where things can get more...intimate?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


ame3cv62

Now that would be interesting
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

giantgirl7foot2

Thanks for the feedback!

Sarah will of course wait until she's of age to have more intimate contact with people. For now, she'll likely just be testing the limits of her strength and authority over people. Any ideas are welcome!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jumpy999

I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Love this story.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ame3cv62

Great story looking forward to more
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hitboy

So exciting to see such a young girl with huge muscle~

ame3cv62

And using it on some of those men that killed her mom
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

giantgirl7foot2

Four years later, that look of pity is still there.

I'm now the chief technology officer of the company that sent me away from my daughter for three years, making more money each month than all of those years together. Despite having to look up to most of them, hundreds of people are under my direct and indirect supervision. I have a new wife. She's an inch shorter than me and absolutely, drop-dead gorgeous. Girls half her age are jealous of her perfectly toned body and perky b-cup breasts that don't need a bra. I'd like to say that we're the stars of most work events, but it's mostly just her. Yes, you could say that I'm doing well—to most people, it appears as if I'm living the perfect life. Until I enter the front door of my own house.

The usual sound of metal resonates through the house. At this point, I don't even know anymore how much pounds of metal my sixteen-year-old daughter is throwing around. I carefully get out of my Italian suit and walk to the kitchen. My gorgeous wife is already standing there in nothing but the skimpiest of bikinis. I join her in my boxers and we continue preparing dinner—loads and loads of dinner. About an hour later, we hear the wooden floor creak behind us. I was going to have it reinforced, but Sarah likes to hear the sound of things giving in to her colossal weight, and so creaking it was. 

Oh, right, before I forget, I haven't explained the boxers and the skimpy bikini. It probably goes without explanation that I haven't decided the house rules for the past four years. Ever since that faithful night four years ago, my goddess of a daughter has been the ruling entity around here. Well, one of the many rules that she decided on is that only people over six foot can be fully clothed and everyone else can only cover up their private parts. Sarah loves being bigger than things, especially people, and wants to enjoy those comparisons to the fullest. For the same reason, only people below six foot are allowed to enter the house in the first place. For the same reason, she also only dresses in the skimpiest of clothing herself.

I turn around and look up—way, way, way up—and look into her gorgeous, deep blue eyes. There it is again—pity.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Great chapter.
And now the fun begins and we get to know how huge his daughter is. And how much strenght she will have.

Can't wait to read what happens now.

jumpy999

Damn, short but sweet. Hope that this is just prep for a longer chapter to come. Glad to see you made the time jump and hope that things can get even more interesting now  >:D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

giantgirl7foot2

The next chapter is indeed supposed to be longer, I just can't decide how tall I want to make her.  >:D  In any case, there's more to come, but it might take some time!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jumpy999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The next chapter is indeed supposed to be longer, I just can't decide how tall I want to make her.  >:D  In any case, there's more to come, but it might take some time!


Take your time, man. I'm not really into the 10 foot tall giantess thing so I'm hoping she stays somewhat believable in terms of her height. It's your story though. I'm really interested in how she dominates the house especially now with dad's new wife around.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ame3cv62

Any new updates on this great story coming up.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

giantgirl7foot2

Alright, here we are again! Tried to get back into it with a slightly longer chapter. I'm just kind of winging it now, taking it wherever I feel like, without really thinking of where to go next. Enjoy!




Ever since that faithful night, four years ago, she's been hungrier than ever. Hungry for power, hunger for growth and also hungry for food. Food is expensive and that brings us to the main reason for her encouragement in my career development. She was spending more and more time in the basement, which has more weights than even the most professional of gyms. I haven't been allowed to go in there for quite some time now, so I'm not really sure what she's lifting nowadays. I'm also not really sure if I even want to know.

After a year, her growth had slightly slowed down. This made her spend even more time in her gym, however, lifting heavier weights in order to make her muscles grow even more, requiring her young body to accommodate for them. Sarah quickly went back to shooting up inch after inch after inch. The teen girl was addicted. Addicted to growing. Growing bigger muscles, growing in height. But it doesn't ever seem to be enough. Almost all the time, she's wearing shoes with at least some kind of heel. Right now, she's wearing a pair of platform sandals with at least six inches of heel. If the giant teen likes looking down on people, she absolutely loves looking far down on people.

As such, there's a simple reason for Sarah's six-foot rule. When she's wearing her lowest shoes—a pair of running shoes with about one inch of heel—people six foot and shorter are able to stand up beneath her breasts. In other words, when she's barefoot, the underside of her breasts misses the six-foot mark by a mere inch. In other words, my sixteen-year-old daughter is—and loves being—absolutely gigantic.

Not just her height and her muscles. When puberty hit, it hit hard, her hormones completely in overdrive along with the rest of her body. Sarah's breasts didn't just grow, they ballooned. It was as if they had been held back by an invisible enclosing and had finally grown strong enough to bust out of their cage. Further and further above our eyes, they grew from melons to watermelons, to soccer balls, to basket balls, until they seemingly settled on the size of beach balls. 

Slowly, the blonde behemoth walks over to us, only taking two strides of her impossibly long legs. Each stride is executed very elaborately, her colossal thighs exploding into slabs of rock-hard muscle as her feet connect with the ground. Standing only a few feet from us, we can almost feel the heat radiating from those sweaty pillars of muscle, each far, far heavier than our small bodies.

My wife and I don't even reach the six-foot mark by a long shot. Sarah doesn't just tower over us, like she already did four years ago, she now completely dwarfs us. A strict diet regimen and cardio ensures that we stay lithe, fit, but most importantly, tiny. We look like two toddlers preparing enormous amounts of food for the sixteen-year-old goddess behind us.

Sarah's eyes work perfectly, she doesn't have to bend down to get a better look at what we're preparing. She doesn't have to bend down until we can feel a giant boob brushing the top of our head. She doesn't have to bend down a little bit further, forcing our heads slightly down by just the sheer weight of her massive tit. She doesn't have to, but she wants to. She loves to demonstrate that even the softest part of her magnificent body is threatening to tiny people like us.

She's probably not even looking at the food, she's probably just looking at the massive size disparity between each of her boobs and our comparatively tiny heads. When I said beach balls, I meant those sixteen-inch ones. The diameter of those glorious orbs is almost twice that of our heads. I'm no expert in three-dimensional geometry, you do the math. To keep it simple; Sarah is a freaking giantess.

"Looks good, little ones!" she playfully teases. She knows that the weight of her boobs on our heads is starting to cause discomfort. She's loving it. Not even in a sexual way, she just loves the feeling of being completely and utterly superior to us in every conceivable way.

After what feels like an eternity, she stands up again. We try not to sound too relieved. She sits down at the custom-made table, ready for us to bring her mountains of food. She's in a happy mood. It's Thursday and so the Timmies—Tim, Timo and Timothy—are coming by later.

"Boyfriends," she calls them. I mean, on the one hand, she's not entirely wrong that a single man would not be enough for her. On the other hand, it's kind of her own doing that she always picks the tiniest guys. She's not even fucking them yet—bless the guy(s) she's with once she turns eighteen—and they're not heavy enough to serve as weights. The sole reason for having them—and multiple of them—around is for Sarah to feel like a goddess. They're her minions. There, I said it. My sixteen-year-old daughter is using adult men as freaking minions.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nebulasparks