Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583155 Posts in 74635 Topics by 30339 Members - Latest Member: DanMeyer June 17, 2024, 10:49:38 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Despicable Men
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Despicable Men  (Read 48911 times)

Offline Houl

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Despicable Men
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2020, 05:11:34 pm »
please continue

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2020, 01:01:08 pm »
Any new updates of this story coming out anytime soon
User is currently banned [View]

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2020, 07:58:28 pm »
Lets hope this story continues it would be a shame if it ends here but u never know.

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2020, 08:01:49 pm »
Lets hope this story continues it would be a shame if it ends here,i guess i might of been right looks like we will never see the end of this great story,sorry to see it end

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2020, 01:58:57 am »
It'll continue, no worries, just on my own pace. Spoiler alert, no one else will hit the weights—I don't like everyone suddenly become superheros. If everyone's a goddess, nobody is.  ::)

Junior high was going to be awesome—for Sarah at least. Proudly strutting around campus on her first day, the world around her seemed small. Its inhabitants, especially, looked positively tiny. In reality, it was just Sarah being absolutely massive, no, humongous. A handful of otherwise tall kids barely came up to her breasts, most kids only made it up to her belly button and a few shorter kids stared straight into her perfectly round butt as it swayed in front of their incredulous eyes. It wasn’t just height, though. Everything about the young girl was downright gigantic in comparison with the other kids. A single one of her bulging legs was easily as big around as most kids' entire torso. Probably, somewhere in the vicinity of eight of their arms was required to come close to matching the volume of one of her upper arms, but at this point, it was really hard to estimate. Three girls could stand next to each other and comfortably massage her shoulders and traps. That is, of course, if Sarah was sitting down and their tiny hands would manage to make a dent in her hard muscles. Sarah liked this idea and made a mental note of having to try this at some point.

Her first teacher, a frail fifty-year-old woman, didn’t believe her eyes as she saw the twelve-year-old schoolgirl entering her class. Mouth agape, it took her a few literal minutes to regain her composure enough to weakly mutter something about sitting in the back of the class not to prevent other kids from seeing the blackboard. “Perfect,” thought Sara as she walked to the back of the class, greatly enjoying all eyes staring at her, enjoying jealousy of all girls she passed by even more, but enjoying the boys’ mixed reaction of horniness and fear the most. Barely entering the first stages of puberty, they were in no way prepared for the over-muscled and under-dressed goddess of a girl that suddenly paraded through the classroom. Gasps were heard, whispers went around, Sarah forced herself into a tiny desk—this wasn’t going to last all year—and the teacher desperately tried to make the class pay attention to her.

Fifteen minutes in and Sarah was already bored. Looking to her left and right, she was pleased to see two small boys attempting not to stare at her. They’d probably already done so for the past fifteen minutes. “Time for some exercise,” she thought, and slowly she reached outwards with her long arms, carefully grasping a metal bar on the backrests of each of her neighbours. Flexing her biceps, she slowly started to curl her hands upwards. Sarah loved the burning sensation in her arm as the chairs’ feet slowly left the ground. It was only after they were about an inch off the floor that the boys realised what was going on. Next to each of them, a single, gigantic arm was suspending them an inch of the ground—chair included. The owner of the arm, a gorgeous, blonde girl, was barely acknowledging this incredible feat of strength. It wasn’t enough. She started to curl them a bit higher, but not too high as she didn’t want anyone else to notice, and then lowered them until they were almost on the ground. And then, much to their surprise, she repeated this exact movement. And again, and again, and again, for at least twenty repetitions, until Sarah was happy with her pump and her favourite vein was threatening to burst through her soft skin. The boys hadn’t made a single sound, but independently realised exactly the same two things. First, that they would not get good grades on mathematics. Second, and slightly more terrifying, that they were nothing more than toys in the hands of this blonde giantess.

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2020, 02:59:31 am »
Great addition! Please, continue at your own pace and with your own desires, this is shaping up nicely!

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2020, 09:37:09 am »
Lets hope this story continues it would be a shame if it ends here,i guess i might of been right looks like we will never see the end of this great story,sorry to see it end

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2020, 10:15:54 am »

That's an odd thing to post literally right after a new part was posted.  ???

Offline powerranger9643

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2020, 02:14:53 pm »
This is amazing work. Hope the next chapter is coming along.

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2020, 06:15:14 pm »
Sorry, my mistake didnt see the second part till now,please continue.

Offline Maestro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2020, 04:15:09 pm »
Wonderful job on this story!! I can hardly wait to see the next installment. You are a master and f his genre and I am grateful for your contributions. Thank you!  K+

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2020, 09:53:01 pm »
It's progressing a lot slower than I'd originally planned it to progress, but there's just so many scenes that I want to describe. After some time it will go a bit faster and the story will start looping back.

But for now, here's a short new bit. Next ones will hopefully be longer.

Sarah had been looking forward to demonstrating her power for weeks and hundreds of possible scenarios had played though her head. But it couldn’t have prepared her for the amazing feeling that rushed through her body as she was curling two boys in the back of the classroom. She fact that it had been so easy, that they hadn’t dared to make a single sound, the way they’d been staring at her bulging biceps with a mixture of fear and admiration. Everything about that moment had been more perfect than she could have imagined. Even after she’d put them back down, they continued to tremble for a few minutes, still not making the slightest of noise. Half an hour into junior high and she’d already found two dolls that she could just pick up and play with.

About half an hour of daydreaming about the endless possibilities of her awesome muscles and strength, the first class was over. Sarah waited until she was the last one to start walking towards the door. She wanted to look down on her classmates—it was hard to believe they were the same age. In front of her stood her two neighbours. “I can’t believe how tiny they are!” the young girl thought, and she was right. Their eyes were about at the same level as her bellybutton, her legs were way bigger than their whole bodies and a lot more muscular. But Sarah wasn’t the only one who had noticed the ridiculous size disparity. From behind her desk, the teacher couldn’t take her eyes of this marvel of a girl, and how she made the rest of the kids look like toddlers. Sarah enjoyed the admiration of the older woman. She turned her head, looked her teacher dead in the eye, slowly wrapped her long fingers around the scrawny necks of the two boys, lifted them about a foot in the air, winked at the bewildered woman, and slowly put the boys back down. The teacher waited for a reaction from the boys, but it didn’t come, they acted as if nothing had happened. The young girl smiled, shrugged, and left. She loved lifting boys, which felt so much better than lifting metal, and she wished that she could just use boys for workouts from now on. That’s when it occurred to her—she... she can.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2020, 01:55:29 pm »
Another day, another (extra long) chapter. Something must be going on in the world.

An address and the words “after school” was the only text on the note that Mark and Marc had found in their locker. No name, no reason, nothing else. Growing up in the same neighbourhood and having the exact same interests, they’d been best friends for a few years now. Sharing almost the same name and looking like they could have been brothers—purely coincidental—didn’t hurt either. The first day of junior high has been incredibly weird so far. The biggest person they had ever laid eyes on was now a twelve-year-old girl that was in their class. That same old girl had lifted them like they were puppets. That same girl apparently really liked to stand behind them as they’d felt her looming presence on more than one occasion, but something inside them had prevented them for saying a word, even after she’d lifted them the second time, not realising that she was almost suffocating them. As bright as the two diminutive boys were, they hadn’t made the connection between this mysterious girl and note they were holding.

The door opened and they were greeted by a lovely old lady. “Sarah, did you invite boys over?” she yelled inside. A few seconds later both of their mouths fell open—it was her. Wearing nothing but a tiny sports outfit and sneakers, their giant classmate appeared. Covered in sweat and visibly pumped, she looked even more massive than before. She walked towards them, bent down, wrapped a massive arm around each of their bodies and, cupping their small buttocks with her big hands, lifted them off the floor. Still not saying a word, she then turned inside, gave her grandmother a peck on the top of her head, and walked up the stairs. It’s like she wasn’t even acknowledging the weight of the two boys being compressed against her hulking frame by those gigantic arms wrapped around them. Pumped up as they were, each of her arms looked almost as big as their waists—it definitely wasn’t far off anymore. She entered a room which, judging from the insane amount of weights scattered around, was hers. At last, their feet were allowed to touch the ground again and she sat down on the bed, still towering over them.

Finally, they heard her speak—with a surprisingly girly voice for such an amazing body. “The thing is, guys, as you might have noticed I really like lifting weights. The feeling of pushing this body to its limits and beyond is incredible. Today, however, I discovered something that I like even more; lifting boys. The feeling of power when holding someone suspended in the air with just the strength of these girl muscles, the feeling of being able to control another person, that feeling is indescribable, but also dangerously addictive. That’s why you guys are here, to feed my addiction.”

With those last words, she extended her arms, wrapped one hand around Marc’s throat, grabbed his crotch with her other hand and slowly but steadily lifted him over her head until her arms were stretched. Then down, until his small body was almost resting on her developing bosom. Then up again. As the young girl slowly continued to military press the small boy without any visible effort, she continued talking. “A combination of these two passions, working out and lifting boys, would of course be ideal. The only problem, as you can see, is that these little bodies of yours are not providing enough resistance.” Putting the boy down again, she grabbed something from under her bed. “But then we’ll just have to get creative.”

Marc and Mark were getting visibly scared now. In her hands, Sarah was holding two leather belts. She saw the scared look in their eyes and continued talking. “Don’t worry, little ones, this shouldn’t hurt, now come a little bit closer.” Slightly shaking at this point, they took another step towards the young blonde amazon. Pushing them together, she started wrapping the belts around both them, one around the chest and one around the hips, effectively strapping them together. The boys still hadn’t made a single sound. Neither of them understood why they weren’t able to talk, but there was something terrifying about how casual this young girl was about her amazing appearance. With one of the belts in each hand, the repeated the previous exercise, but now with both of them, instead of one. “Not perfect, but already far better,” she exclaimed as she cranked out repetition after repetition.

For the next hour and a half, the two boys were strapped together as Sarah performed exercise after exercise with their combined weight. She seemed unstoppable. Two handed curls, squats, bench presses, you name it and she did it. At some point, a third belt was wrapped around their midsection and she started even doing single arm dumbbell rows with both boys. Finally, she tried curling them with a single arm, but only managed to perform two reps with each arm. It was the first time that they saw her struggle to perform an exercise, and for the first time since the beginning of her workout, both of them realised again that she was still just a twelve-year-old girl, after all. After failing the third repetition, without a single word, she unbuckled the belts and sent them home. “Same thing tomorrow,” she still briefly spoke through gritted teeth. Soon, she’d curl both of them.

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2020, 08:42:16 am »
Wow, this is a great story. Love the dominance and size disparities going on. Hope there's still more to come at some point.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2020, 01:07:23 pm »
And so, the next day, the two boys again served as human dumbbells for the giant girl. Two hours of being strapped tightly together, two hours of being thrown around the room. Two hours of shamelessly drooling over the incredible body that was throwing them around. They didn’t have to think a split second about whether they’d show up again the next day, they after that, and all days to come that this incredible creature would want to use their combined weight for working out. If it meant they could stare at these magnificent, bulging muscles, the boys wouldn’t even have minded had they been literally tossed around the room.

The week slowly came to an end, but Sarah was just being accustomed to her new weights. “Tomorrow is a Saturday; I want you here for four hours,” she exclaimed, letting them figure out when they’d want to come. She needed them for a bit longer in order to try something new. As they entered her room, the boys immediately stood together, ready to be strapped up. But the straps didn’t come. The giant girl stood up from her bed holding two heavy-looking, thick iron chains. “We’re trying something new today, guys. See, I’ve got some chores to do and usually Saturday is my cardio day, to stay in shape, y’know. But then I thought about adding a bit of resistance during my day to day activities and you guys are perfect for that! If I’d attach weights to my arms, they’d just be bumping around against everything all day, but you guys can try to evade stuff and are a lot softer if you bump into stuff!”

Marc and Mark would be lying if they said they weren’t getting a little bit worried right now. What does the mean with "evading” and “bumping into stuff”? And what about that “attaching” weights? She... She isn’t... She isn’t going to?

But she was. Each of them was given a safety harness to put on—she was well prepared. The chain was attached to the harness and each chain was attached to one of her wrists. As her arms hung relaxed, the boys could stand on their own legs. But as soon as Sarah moved her forearms up more than ninety degrees, the chain would tighten and they’d be lifted clean of the floor. That is exactly what the young amazon did a few times for getting used to the weight attached to her. Looking at the boys, flopping up and down, their little arms swinging back and forth as she moved her comparatively giant ones, she thought they looked like puppets that she was controlling. She liked the word puppets, thought about other girls her age playing with them and smiled. Her puppets were a thousand times better.

In the midst of these happy thoughts, as the boys continues to flop up and down, the bell rang. Curious about who might be visiting them, Sarah hurried down, seemingly impervious to the boys that she dragged along as they did their very best not to bump into stuff. When she opened the door and looked way down, like she was used to at this point, the young girl could not believe her eyes. Here she was, a twelve-year-old girl, standing seven foot four inches tall in her heels, with the body of a muscular goddess, being speechless at the sight of the tiny man in front of her. That small man was her father, whom she hadn’t seen in three years. Her father, who had no idea about how much she’d grown over these years. Sarah saw the confusion on his face, which was soon replaced by shock, which was soon replaced by nothing as he started passing out and fell to the ground with a soft thud. “Daddy!” the young girl shouted as her arms quickly shot forward to pick him up, momentarily forgetting about the two boys that were still attached to them. They, too, made a sound, that sounded a bit like getting hit on the head with something. But even though it was the first time they’d made such a loud noise; Sarah wasn’t paying any attention to the dead weight to her wrists. She carefully picked up her father in a cradle position and walked him inside. Part of her was worried, part of her was marvelling at how tiny he looked in her big arms, part of her was proud of the effect her body had just had on a grown man, but not a single part of her was realising that she was now carrying three people inside as Mark and Marc flopped along, bouncing off her muscular thighs as they flexed into rock hard pillars of young girl muscle with every step she took.

“Is... Is he going to be ok?” was the first thing I head as my mind started clearing. Apparently, it was also the first thing Marc had ever said out loud in all the time of being part of Sarah’s weight set. As my eyes slowly adjusted to the light, I could see five figures looking at me. Four of them were quite small and had a plain worried look on their face. One of them was absolutely humongous and there definitely was a hint of mischief mixed in with the worries. It seemed like two of the small figures were somehow attached to the humongous figure with some sort of chain, as she was moving her arms up and down and the small figures followed that movement—their whole bodies, that is, not just their arms. Was the humongous figure curling the small figures? Was the humongous figure my dau...? I hadn’t even finished my thought or my consciousness started fading again. It took another two hours to fully regain my composure. “S... Sa... Sarah?” was all I could mutter.

“Yes, daddy, it’s me,” the young girl giggled, “your little girl. Welcome home!”

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Despicable Men

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View