⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Layingback

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Layingback

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[/quote
Can anyone help here ? What's happened to this account? Why can't I join

Layingback

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
0/10. Don't waste your money. She only does massive spam im dm for her paywall. Try to ask her for a custom nudes, no money limit, she said she only does webcam calls.
Spam is the right word. So far today she's sent me nine DM's from her pay account and four from her free one. I'm not even a subscriber anymore. I'm hesitant to block her though on the off chance she might do something interesting. Buyer beware though. When I first subscribed, I purchased a few of her overpriced videos to satisfy my curiosity. Recently I broke down and bought another one, but I discovered that she had previously DM'd it to me and I already had it. Messaged her (or whoever handles her correspondence) and explained the situation, including the date of my prior purchase. Before this, she had a good track record of responding, though the responses tended not to address the inquiry. This time? Crickets.
100% block her she's just a scammer

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
0/10. Don't waste your money. She only does massive spam im dm for her paywall. Try to ask her for a custom nudes, no money limit, she said she only does webcam calls.
Spam is the right word. So far today she's sent me nine DM's from her pay account and four from her free one. I'm not even a subscriber anymore. I'm hesitant to block her though on the off chance she might do something interesting. Buyer beware though. When I first subscribed, I purchased a few of her overpriced videos to satisfy my curiosity. Recently I broke down and bought another one, but I discovered that she had previously DM'd it to me and I already had it. Messaged her (or whoever handles her correspondence) and explained the situation, including the date of my prior purchase. Before this, she had a good track record of responding, though the responses tended not to address the inquiry. This time? Crickets.

You can try contacting OF support. Probably 10% chance they'll do anything, but maybe. If she's selling the same clip multiple times (especially if there's no description), feels a bit like fraud. But it's likely they'll just say "purchases were voluntary blah blah you should have contacted her beforehand to verify etc." (even though they know most of these girls won't actually respond)
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

bruce321

I'm not going as far as accusing her of fraud, just poor business practices and customer service. She often sells videos with no preview or picture. She's gotten better with that, but even if there is a preview it can be difficult to recall if you purchased the same video six months to a year ago. I've seen other women reselling videos, but they're labeling them as old material. Giving her the benefit of the doubt because she's known as notoriously difficult to communicate with, but not for scamming. If anything, it's hard to get her to agree to sell you something. I think it's more likely my complaint got pushed aside and fell through the cracks because she didn't understand it or didn't know how to deal with it. I don't care to pursue it because of the communications difficulties I've had with her in the past.

abracadabra

Well then, you're going to keep getting got. She has no incentive to do the right thing as long as you and others keep on rewarding her.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Polite Society

 If you buy the same thing twice, it's not the model's problem.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

abracadabra

It is the model's fault if she sends them both in DM, with zero text/picture/video preview. It becomes her problem when she loses customers over this. But based on your response and his, she's not going to.

Just as a reference, I once bought the same clip twice at c4s by mistake (granted, most likely way cheaper than OF DMs), and they refunded me one of the purchases. I once accidentally did the same thing from scissorfoxes and they gave me a credit for a "free" video. OF and its models provide such bad customer service that some people are gaslighted into feeling they shouldn't even ask the platform for a refund/credit.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

PantaRhei

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you buy the same thing twice, it's not the model's problem.

Her page is the worst i've ever seen in term of contents. No posts (except links of other models) poor dm contents, lack of communication etc. Our reviews can destroy her OF, this should be the problem, for her.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you buy the same thing twice, it's not the model's problem.
Her page is the worst i've ever seen in term of contents. No posts (except links of other models) poor dm contents, lack of communication etc. Our reviews can destroy her OF, this should be the problem, for her.

Smart people have long since known she's not worth your time or money.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you buy the same thing twice, it's not the model's problem.
Her page is the worst i've ever seen in term of contents. No posts (except links of other models) poor dm contents, lack of communication etc. Our reviews can destroy her OF, this should be the problem, for her.

Good customer service is the exception, not the norm. Lots of guys feel ashamed to dispute because they don't want to have an awkward conversation with their bank if it goes that far. OF already has a general model of "model doesn't believe guy will actually buy so she won't lock the clip for $X, she requires pre-payment via tips; if she doesn't deliver, OF gaslights you and says tips are voluntary lol go away loser, guy has no recourse unless he wants to file a fraud report with the bank, then OF probably bans him and all active subscriptions are gone. On the off-chance OF does refund you, it takes months, you've lost interest in the platform, and they don't care about losing your long-term revenue because there are plenty of other spenders out there." This thread alone is 60 pages and has 200k+ views. Guys are constantly horny and will spend a lot of money on porn, or not-even-porn. If you think a few bad reviews are going to sink her OF, I'd love to be on what you're on. Even the guy here who's been scammed is still "hesitant to block her though on the off chance she might do something interesting." Lol.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Musclegalore

Any thoughts on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ivanturina995

DeboraTheBig The Queen👑 of Lift and carry! 180 cm (6ft) 90kg (200lbs)
Biceps 40cm ( 16 inch), Forearms 33cm (12.5 inch), Thighs 65cm ( 26 inch), Calves 45cm (17.5 inch)


onlyfans.com/debora_big_25

Found this woman on IG( @deborathebig). After a while I finally found great videos with a big muscular woman. And the good thing is she only charges subscription. Go check her out, i found her accidentally and thank God i did. She has diverse videos, at least I found different videos, not just one genre. Lift and carry. smother, crushing stuff, comparison, arm wrestling, strength tests. That is a few I saw. Also she is super nice to people and answers messages on only fans.

Layingback

Anyone got some suggestions on mature bodybuilders ?

Debora BIG

Check my only fans, im 35 years old and consider myself mature  :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love being bigger and stronger. And i show it in my videos. You can also check my insta**** @deborathebig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login