⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigM

Emmanuela Pintus!!!!!!!

A legend, and in my opinion the greatest of all time just started a page! The world's greatest booty, and even better smile!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BigM

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

mgl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Emmanuela Pintus!!!!!!!

A legend, and in my opinion the greatest of all time just started a page! The world's greatest booty, and even better smile!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cool, i always thought she completely disappeared

Dingaro

Trinity is now on OF You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

myopter686

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Not sure if this one was reviewed here before. 

She advertises on WB270.

Lots of varied content.  I paid the $15.  76 posts and over 500 pictures/movies.  Better than the insta**** content. 

moleman2005

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Not sure if this one was reviewed here before. 

She advertises on WB270.

Lots of varied content.  I paid the $15.  76 posts and over 500 pictures/movies.  Better than the inst@gram content.

Hardcore (fucking) stuff?

BigM

Jennifer Reece just joined up!
A true legend, beautiful and jacked!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

myopter686

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Not sure if this one was reviewed here before. 

She advertises on WB270.

Lots of varied content.  I paid the $15.  76 posts and over 500 pictures/movies.  Better than the inst@gram content.

Hardcore (fucking) stuff?

Nothing hardcore. Nudity though. 

PantaRhei

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

0/10. Don't waste your money. She only does massive spam im dm for her paywall. Try to ask her for a custom nudes, no money limit, she said she only does webcam calls.

Layingback


Layingback

Diana prince muscle queen , what going on with her OF I can't join ?

Layingback


Layingback

What's going on with Diana ? I can't join the page ?

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
0/10. Don't waste your money. She only does massive spam im dm for her paywall. Try to ask her for a custom nudes, no money limit, she said she only does webcam calls.
Spam is the right word. So far today she's sent me nine DM's from her pay account and four from her free one. I'm not even a subscriber anymore. I'm hesitant to block her though on the off chance she might do something interesting. Buyer beware though. When I first subscribed, I purchased a few of her overpriced videos to satisfy my curiosity. Recently I broke down and bought another one, but I discovered that she had previously DM'd it to me and I already had it. Messaged her (or whoever handles her correspondence) and explained the situation, including the date of my prior purchase. Before this, she had a good track record of responding, though the responses tended not to address the inquiry. This time? Crickets.

Layingback

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
0/10. Don't waste your money. She only does massive spam im dm for her paywall. Try to ask her for a custom nudes, no money limit, she said she only does webcam calls.
Spam is the right word. So far today she's sent me nine DM's from her pay account and four from her free one. I'm not even a subscriber anymore. I'm hesitant to block her though on the off chance she might do something interesting. Buyer beware though. When I first subscribed, I purchased a few of her overpriced videos to satisfy my curiosity. Recently I broke down and bought another one, but I discovered that she had previously DM'd it to me and I already had it. Messaged her (or whoever handles her correspondence) and explained the situation, including the date of my prior purchase. Before this, she had a good track record of responding, though the responses tended not to address the inquiry. This time? Crickets.