Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's what I went through to try and get a custom from Vladislava Galagan You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Her pay page says she offered customs, so I got a membership. Asked about her customs, talked about what I want, and she says that she only offers them to her VIP exclusive members. In order to become a VIP exclusive member, you have to unlock an unknown number of packages for an unknown total amount. She refuses to tell you either of them because "it depends on your devotion and the speed of the unlocks". Total cost of VIP for me, 18 unlocks at $3500. O, and then she tells me the cost of the 5 min custom I wanted is $3000.

Anyway, dont fall for her bullshit and I got OF to refund me everything

She almost lives in Dubai. The Dubai set are the most expensive sessioners you can get, if you see any athletes spending a lot of time there from their Insta's , expect that they will be the top charger (not always, some hang around with the most popular ones to get known).  They have no problem selling their products. Slava is a millionaire, she can charge what ever she wants and people who have the spare money will pay it. She literally has no time in her diary so why settle for lower prices. Make money while looks last, there is a limited time for maximum earnings in the session world. Same applies in any trade, an interior designer for example who is sort after will charge accordingly to limit her / his customer base to one she / he can manage.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's what I went through to try and get a custom from Vladislava Galagan You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Her pay page says she offered customs, so I got a membership. Asked about her customs, talked about what I want, and she says that she only offers them to her VIP exclusive members. In order to become a VIP exclusive member, you have to unlock an unknown number of packages for an unknown total amount. She refuses to tell you either of them because "it depends on your devotion and the speed of the unlocks". Total cost of VIP for me, 18 unlocks at $3500. O, and then she tells me the cost of the 5 min custom I wanted is $3000.

Anyway, dont fall for her bullshit and I got OF to refund me everything

She almost lives in Dubai. The Dubai set are the most expensive sessioners you can get, if you see any athletes spending a lot of time there from their Insta's , expect that they will be the top charger (not always, some hang around with the most popular ones to get known).  They have no problem selling their products. Slava is a millionaire, she can charge what ever she wants and people who have the spare money will pay it. She literally has no time in her diary so why settle for lower prices. Make money while looks last, there is a limited time for maximum earnings in the session world. Same applies in any trade, an interior designer for example who is sort after will charge accordingly to limit her / his customer base to one she / he can manage.

I think you miss the point, he says for ordering a custom video from Vladislava Galagan, she forced him to unlock 18 videos at $3500 then she asked another $3000 for a 5 min custom video. This is day light robbery and scam!

Vladislava Galagan is a millionaire?  :D  If she is a millionaire, why does she try to scam people? She was born in 1997 in Temryuk, Russia. How did Vladislava Galagan become a millionaire or what does she do in Dubai?

As a gym rat from Russia, selling her twat to rich old farts will never make her millionaire even in Dubai.

Vladislava Galagan is a scammer as we read the details above and as we all know she engages illegal escort activities in Dubai like other girls. Everybody knows that.

Truth hurts, Vladislava right?

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's what I went through to try and get a custom from Vladislava Galagan You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Her pay page says she offered customs, so I got a membership. Asked about her customs, talked about what I want, and she says that she only offers them to her VIP exclusive members. In order to become a VIP exclusive member, you have to unlock an unknown number of packages for an unknown total amount. She refuses to tell you either of them because "it depends on your devotion and the speed of the unlocks". Total cost of VIP for me, 18 unlocks at $3500. O, and then she tells me the cost of the 5 min custom I wanted is $3000.

Anyway, dont fall for her bullshit and I got OF to refund me everything

She almost lives in Dubai. The Dubai set are the most expensive sessioners you can get, if you see any athletes spending a lot of time there from their Insta's , expect that they will be the top charger (not always, some hang around with the most popular ones to get known).  They have no problem selling their products. Slava is a millionaire, she can charge what ever she wants and people who have the spare money will pay it. She literally has no time in her diary so why settle for lower prices. Make money while looks last, there is a limited time for maximum earnings in the session world. Same applies in any trade, an interior designer for example who is sort after will charge accordingly to limit her / his customer base to one she / he can manage.

I think you miss the point, he says for ordering a custom video from Vladislava Galagan, she forced him to unlock 18 videos at $3500 then she asked another $3000 for a 5 min custom video. This is day light robbery and scam!

Vladislava Galagan is a millionaire?  :D  If she is a millionaire, why does she try to scam people? She was born in 1997 in Temryuk, Russia. How did Vladislava Galagan become a millionaire or what does she do in Dubai?

As a gym rat from Russia, selling her twat to rich old farts will never make her millionaire even in Dubai.

Vladislava Galagan is a scammer as we read the details above and as we all know she engages illegal escort activities in Dubai like other girls. Everybody knows that.

Truth hurts, Vladislava right?

Yeah, I get the point about her changing the rules of engagement, she clearly didn't want the job. Millionaire? Well as always you can only go on speculation, some say half a million. She earns a lot through social media sites.
Look at her lifestyle, it is all out there to see. A lot of Russian woman leave Russia to exploit the opportunities in the west and do very well at it! You will have to work out yourself how they do it... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Put it this way, she does not visit food banks, and certainly has her pick of cars etc.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's what I went through to try and get a custom from Vladislava Galagan You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Her pay page says she offered customs, so I got a membership. Asked about her customs, talked about what I want, and she says that she only offers them to her VIP exclusive members. In order to become a VIP exclusive member, you have to unlock an unknown number of packages for an unknown total amount. She refuses to tell you either of them because "it depends on your devotion and the speed of the unlocks". Total cost of VIP for me, 18 unlocks at $3500. O, and then she tells me the cost of the 5 min custom I wanted is $3000.

Anyway, dont fall for her bullshit and I got OF to refund me everything

She almost lives in Dubai. The Dubai set are the most expensive sessioners you can get, if you see any athletes spending a lot of time there from their Insta's , expect that they will be the top charger (not always, some hang around with the most popular ones to get known).  They have no problem selling their products. Slava is a millionaire, she can charge what ever she wants and people who have the spare money will pay it. She literally has no time in her diary so why settle for lower prices. Make money while looks last, there is a limited time for maximum earnings in the session world. Same applies in any trade, an interior designer for example who is sort after will charge accordingly to limit her / his customer base to one she / he can manage.

I think you miss the point, he says for ordering a custom video from Vladislava Galagan, she forced him to unlock 18 videos at $3500 then she asked another $3000 for a 5 min custom video. This is day light robbery and scam!

Vladislava Galagan is a millionaire?  :D  If she is a millionaire, why does she try to scam people? She was born in 1997 in Temryuk, Russia. How did Vladislava Galagan become a millionaire or what does she do in Dubai?

As a gym rat from Russia, selling her twat to rich old farts will never make her millionaire even in Dubai.

Vladislava Galagan is a scammer as we read the details above and as we all know she engages illegal escort activities in Dubai like other girls. Everybody knows that.

Truth hurts, Vladislava right?

Yeah, I get the point about her changing the rules of engagement, she clearly didn't want the job. Millionaire? Well as always you can only go on speculation, some say half a million. She earns a lot through social media sites.
Look at her lifestyle, it is all out there to see. A lot of Russian woman leave Russia to exploit the opportunities in the west and do very well at it! You will have to work out yourself how they do it... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Put it this way, she does not visit food banks, and certainly has her pick of cars etc.

Can we accept these Nigerian and Indian websites as trustful references? These're are clickbait fake news and worthless websites.

As long as she sells her twat to creepy old farts as escort and scams dumb schmoes online via her OF website, she will not visit food banks but she is definitely not a millionnaire.

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's what I went through to try and get a custom from Vladislava Galagan You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Her pay page says she offered customs, so I got a membership. Asked about her customs, talked about what I want, and she says that she only offers them to her VIP exclusive members. In order to become a VIP exclusive member, you have to unlock an unknown number of packages for an unknown total amount. She refuses to tell you either of them because "it depends on your devotion and the speed of the unlocks". Total cost of VIP for me, 18 unlocks at $3500. O, and then she tells me the cost of the 5 min custom I wanted is $3000.

Anyway, dont fall for her bullshit and I got OF to refund me everything

She almost lives in Dubai. The Dubai set are the most expensive sessioners you can get, if you see any athletes spending a lot of time there from their Insta's , expect that they will be the top charger (not always, some hang around with the most popular ones to get known).  They have no problem selling their products. Slava is a millionaire, she can charge what ever she wants and people who have the spare money will pay it. She literally has no time in her diary so why settle for lower prices. Make money while looks last, there is a limited time for maximum earnings in the session world. Same applies in any trade, an interior designer for example who is sort after will charge accordingly to limit her / his customer base to one she / he can manage.

I think you miss the point, he says for ordering a custom video from Vladislava Galagan, she forced him to unlock 18 videos at $3500 then she asked another $3000 for a 5 min custom video. This is day light robbery and scam!

Vladislava Galagan is a millionaire?  :D  If she is a millionaire, why does she try to scam people? She was born in 1997 in Temryuk, Russia. How did Vladislava Galagan become a millionaire or what does she do in Dubai?

As a gym rat from Russia, selling her twat to rich old farts will never make her millionaire even in Dubai.

Vladislava Galagan is a scammer as we read the details above and as we all know she engages illegal escort activities in Dubai like other girls. Everybody knows that.

Truth hurts, Vladislava right?

Yeah, I get the point about her changing the rules of engagement, she clearly didn't want the job. Millionaire? Well as always you can only go on speculation, some say half a million. She earns a lot through social media sites.
Look at her lifestyle, it is all out there to see. A lot of Russian woman leave Russia to exploit the opportunities in the west and do very well at it! You will have to work out yourself how they do it... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Put it this way, she does not visit food banks, and certainly has her pick of cars etc.

Can we accept these Nigerian and Indian websites as trustful references? These're are clickbait fake news and worthless websites.

As long as she sells her twat to creepy old farts as escort and scams dumb schmoes online via her OF website, she will not visit food banks but she is definitely not a millionnaire.

Yup, Those creepy old farts and dumb schmoes were earning her $10,000 dollars a month 2 years ago on just one of her social media sites.  With all her other activities as well, not a bad income.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's what I went through to try and get a custom from Vladislava Galagan You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Her pay page says she offered customs, so I got a membership. Asked about her customs, talked about what I want, and she says that she only offers them to her VIP exclusive members. In order to become a VIP exclusive member, you have to unlock an unknown number of packages for an unknown total amount. She refuses to tell you either of them because "it depends on your devotion and the speed of the unlocks". Total cost of VIP for me, 18 unlocks at $3500. O, and then she tells me the cost of the 5 min custom I wanted is $3000.

Anyway, dont fall for her bullshit and I got OF to refund me everything

She almost lives in Dubai. The Dubai set are the most expensive sessioners you can get, if you see any athletes spending a lot of time there from their Insta's , expect that they will be the top charger (not always, some hang around with the most popular ones to get known).  They have no problem selling their products. Slava is a millionaire, she can charge what ever she wants and people who have the spare money will pay it. She literally has no time in her diary so why settle for lower prices. Make money while looks last, there is a limited time for maximum earnings in the session world. Same applies in any trade, an interior designer for example who is sort after will charge accordingly to limit her / his customer base to one she / he can manage.

I think you miss the point, he says for ordering a custom video from Vladislava Galagan, she forced him to unlock 18 videos at $3500 then she asked another $3000 for a 5 min custom video. This is day light robbery and scam!

Vladislava Galagan is a millionaire?  :D  If she is a millionaire, why does she try to scam people? She was born in 1997 in Temryuk, Russia. How did Vladislava Galagan become a millionaire or what does she do in Dubai?

As a gym rat from Russia, selling her twat to rich old farts will never make her millionaire even in Dubai.

Vladislava Galagan is a scammer as we read the details above and as we all know she engages illegal escort activities in Dubai like other girls. Everybody knows that.

Truth hurts, Vladislava right?

Yeah, I get the point about her changing the rules of engagement, she clearly didn't want the job. Millionaire? Well as always you can only go on speculation, some say half a million. She earns a lot through social media sites.
Look at her lifestyle, it is all out there to see. A lot of Russian woman leave Russia to exploit the opportunities in the west and do very well at it! You will have to work out yourself how they do it... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Put it this way, she does not visit food banks, and certainly has her pick of cars etc.

Can we accept these Nigerian and Indian websites as trustful references? These're are clickbait fake news and worthless websites.

As long as she sells her twat to creepy old farts as escort and scams dumb schmoes online via her OF website, she will not visit food banks but she is definitely not a millionnaire.

Yup, Those creepy old farts and dumb schmoes were earning her $10,000 dollars a month 2 years ago on just one of her social media sites.  With all her other activities as well, not a bad income.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry I don't buy this story. Another similar one is below:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is a kind of marketing strategy. So you will wonder and join their OF. Cell phone quality content and then monthly $10k, $20k? In addition, no one will give you their real figures because of the IRS reports. You'll be always under the radar of the IRS or related tax authorities.

If these girls earn such amounts why they still meet out of shape weirdos such as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Prophaniti

I used to think the "earned 20k/month" stuff had to be a lie, then I spent 3500 on her. I can't be the only horny idiot out there lol
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Prophaniti

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's what I went through to try and get a custom from Vladislava Galagan You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Her pay page says she offered customs, so I got a membership. Asked about her customs, talked about what I want, and she says that she only offers them to her VIP exclusive members. In order to become a VIP exclusive member, you have to unlock an unknown number of packages for an unknown total amount. She refuses to tell you either of them because "it depends on your devotion and the speed of the unlocks". Total cost of VIP for me, 18 unlocks at $3500. O, and then she tells me the cost of the 5 min custom I wanted is $3000.

Anyway, dont fall for her bullshit and I got OF to refund me everything

She almost lives in Dubai. The Dubai set are the most expensive sessioners you can get, if you see any athletes spending a lot of time there from their Insta's , expect that they will be the top charger (not always, some hang around with the most popular ones to get known).  They have no problem selling their products. Slava is a millionaire, she can charge what ever she wants and people who have the spare money will pay it. She literally has no time in her diary so why settle for lower prices. Make money while looks last, there is a limited time for maximum earnings in the session world. Same applies in any trade, an interior designer for example who is sort after will charge accordingly to limit her / his customer base to one she / he can manage.

I think you miss the point, he says for ordering a custom video from Vladislava Galagan, she forced him to unlock 18 videos at $3500 then she asked another $3000 for a 5 min custom video. This is day light robbery and scam!

Vladislava Galagan is a millionaire?  :D  If she is a millionaire, why does she try to scam people? She was born in 1997 in Temryuk, Russia. How did Vladislava Galagan become a millionaire or what does she do in Dubai?

As a gym rat from Russia, selling her twat to rich old farts will never make her millionaire even in Dubai.

Vladislava Galagan is a scammer as we read the details above and as we all know she engages illegal escort activities in Dubai like other girls. Everybody knows that.

Truth hurts, Vladislava right?

Yea the issue is it was misleading as hell and designed to just get you to spend more money that you most likely would not win a dispute over.

I told OF that this breaks the acceptable use policy of their TOS and they agreed, which is why I got my money back. Notice how her page no longer says anything when it used to say what you would get with a subscription? This is why
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

litexlov

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's what I went through to try and get a custom from Vladislava Galagan You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Her pay page says she offered customs, so I got a membership. Asked about her customs, talked about what I want, and she says that she only offers them to her VIP exclusive members. In order to become a VIP exclusive member, you have to unlock an unknown number of packages for an unknown total amount. She refuses to tell you either of them because "it depends on your devotion and the speed of the unlocks". Total cost of VIP for me, 18 unlocks at $3500. O, and then she tells me the cost of the 5 min custom I wanted is $3000.

Anyway, dont fall for her bullshit and I got OF to refund me everything


Her of pages were very different until acouple of months ago. I believe it used to e genuine and she was posting and messging genuinely, but now she has given her pages to administrator s and you get silly fake sexting messages all the time. Her vip page is on "offer" for 5$ for a month but I don't think it's worth it anymore. She has made it to a big life, good for her, but I think it's better to avoid her OF. I don't know if her Patreon pages are the same garbage (used to be genuine too)

Prophaniti

Lisa Cross on using an agency to manage her OnlyFans

Sorry I can't link it, she sent it in a message to everyone on her lisaxxxcross account, but here i uploaded it to streamable, expires in 2 days

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lisa Cross on using an agency to manage her OnlyFans

Sorry I can't link it, she sent it in a message to everyone on her lisaxxxcross account, but here i uploaded it to streamable, expires in 2 days

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh, I totally believed Lisa's story... said no one ever. Her ex-husband and the ever-charming Xander Treffers (you know, that keyboard warrior legend who bravely fought battles from behind the ultra-manly alias 'squeezemebaby') have been puppeteering her entire online existence for years. What a dynamic duo. Too bad Xander finally got the boot from Saradas—turns out harassing people nonstop isn't as cool as he thought. Who knew?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

XT Fit Media
Sara Burgerhartstraat 44-1
1055LA Amsterdam

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lisa Cross on using an agency to manage her OnlyFans

Sorry I can't link it, she sent it in a message to everyone on her lisaxxxcross account, but here i uploaded it to streamable, expires in 2 days

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Did she post that video from her onlyfans? I do follow her on IG but didn't see that video.

I am pretty sure she was aware of what the agency were charging? If you were with them for 6 months surely you would know? Unsure if she is in control of her whatsapp webcam number but when she messaged me a few weeks ago, she was kinda of pointing out how much money she makes on OF/Custom videos. Now when I see this video I realise it was a smoke screen, a business ploy by her or she has someone else managing her whatsapp feed as well?


Prophaniti

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lisa Cross on using an agency to manage her OnlyFans

Sorry I can't link it, she sent it in a message to everyone on her lisaxxxcross account, but here i uploaded it to streamable, expires in 2 days

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Did she post that video from her onlyfans? I do follow her on IG but didn't see that video.

I am pretty sure she was aware of what the agency were charging? If you were with them for 6 months surely you would know? Unsure if she is in control of her whatsapp webcam number but when she messaged me a few weeks ago, she was kinda of pointing out how much money she makes on OF/Custom videos. Now when I see this video I realise it was a smoke screen, a business ploy by her or she has someone else managing her whatsapp feed as well?

Yea it was on her OF
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lisa Cross on using an agency to manage her OnlyFans

Sorry I can't link it, she sent it in a message to everyone on her lisaxxxcross account, but here i uploaded it to streamable, expires in 2 days

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Did she post that video from her onlyfans? I do follow her on IG but didn't see that video.

I am pretty sure she was aware of what the agency were charging? If you were with them for 6 months surely you would know? Unsure if she is in control of her whatsapp webcam number but when she messaged me a few weeks ago, she was kinda of pointing out how much money she makes on OF/Custom videos. Now when I see this video I realise it was a smoke screen, a business ploy by her or she has someone else managing her whatsapp feed as well?

Yea it was on her OF

Ok is Lisa uploading new content now or still recycling old videos? I used to follow her on OF but quit months ago. How much is charging for customs now? I see she has put her OF price up so gets maybe fewer fans than before easier to manage?

jrick88

Anyone is suscribed to Melinda Lindmark OF? Today I got a message abt a law in Sweden abt websites like OF..