⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

Started by zakaka, June 13, 2019, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ric

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a fan of LexiMarquise's page atm, Petra Struncova's too and themusclebaby - all pretty good from my standpoint! But there are a ton of poor ones - what are your good ones atm?

Do you have links for Petra and Lexi?

I'm a long-time follower of - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  - she deserves more followers.  Still close to FBB size, and if you like big clits, well, she might have the biggest.  (And no, she didn't ask me to post this).

Also Fit Little Redhead, who has probably the best run OF page I've seen in any genre, and whose name is pretty inaccurate given the mass she's now got.


Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a fan of LexiMarquise's page atm, Petra Struncova's too and themusclebaby - all pretty good from my standpoint! But there are a ton of poor ones - what are your good ones atm?

Do you have links for Petra and Lexi?

I'm a long-time follower of - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  - she deserves more followers.  Still close to FBB size, and if you like big clits, well, she might have the biggest.  (And no, she didn't ask me to post this).

Also Fit Little Redhead, who has probably the best run OF page I've seen in any genre, and whose name is pretty inaccurate given the mass she's now got.

Yes, fit little redhead is the best. Decent subscription price and she :::gasp::: shows her muscle first. I have ranted about this before but a muscular woman who shows it off is very rare on adult sites
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Exparrot66

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a fan of LexiMarquise's page atm, Petra Struncova's too and themusclebaby - all pretty good from my standpoint! But there are a ton of poor ones - what are your good ones atm?

Do you have links for Petra and Lexi?

I'm a long-time follower of - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  - she deserves more followers.  Still close to FBB size, and if you like big clits, well, she might have the biggest.  (And no, she didn't ask me to post this).

Also Fit Little Redhead, who has probably the best run OF page I've seen in any genre, and whose name is pretty inaccurate given the mass she's now got.

Love FLR! Her page is awesome and she's put on a good level of mass too I agree :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - pricey entry fee but she posts decent length clips and reasonable customs :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Petra - haven't asked for a custom but she has so many good vids on her page :)

Exparrot66

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a fan of LexiMarquise's page atm, Petra Struncova's too and themusclebaby - all pretty good from my standpoint! But there are a ton of poor ones - what are your good ones atm?

Do you have links for Petra and Lexi?

I'm a long-time follower of - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  - she deserves more followers.  Still close to FBB size, and if you like big clits, well, she might have the biggest.  (And no, she didn't ask me to post this).

Also Fit Little Redhead, who has probably the best run OF page I've seen in any genre, and whose name is pretty inaccurate given the mass she's now got.

Yes, fit little redhead is the best. Decent subscription price and she :::gasp::: shows her muscle first. I have ranted about this before but a muscular woman who shows it off is very rare on adult sites

Lol so true XD but she's definitely a rare gem! Great customs too :)

Hbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a fan of LexiMarquise's page atm, Petra Struncova's too and themusclebaby - all pretty good from my standpoint! But there are a ton of poor ones - what are your good ones atm?

Do you have links for Petra and Lexi?

I'm a long-time follower of - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  - she deserves more followers.  Still close to FBB size, and if you like big clits, well, she might have the biggest.  (And no, she didn't ask me to post this).

Also Fit Little Redhead, who has probably the best run OF page I've seen in any genre, and whose name is pretty inaccurate given the mass she's now got.

Love FLR! Her page is awesome and she's put on a good level of mass too I agree :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - pricey entry fee but she posts decent length clips and reasonable customs :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Petra - haven't asked for a custom but she has so many good vids on her page :)

Goodgen does porn kinda videos? dildo fucking etc? on her page?

Ric

I feel like this is what we need more of, people sharing the pages they love, as well as pointing out the endless borderline scams and low-effort pages.


clay99

Don't bother subscribing to Lisa Cross OF. I subbed for a month and she had like 1-2 uploads. Get more content on her free IG page.

Exparrot66

Honestly with Petra I'm not sure - I'm mainly into flexing and the muscle side. I know she has nudes but haven't really seen any of that kind - she has like 600 vids though so possibly!

mystery9

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG : dariapluzh

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG :  juh.maromba



PantaRhei

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Manon 25€ for IG content lol totally nosense

rainbow

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Any feat of strength content from Kalithemusclegoddess? Like lifts or armwrestling?

jalo000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

great one for super ripped nude worth a peek

thickazn1024

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Guys, Leyvina Barros has opened an OF profile!!! But the question is: Is she? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main content isn't something special. Her ppv are a total rip off, she offers you nude stuff for 250 - 500$


Just so everyone is aware, she will also tell you content is nude, when it isn't, in order to get you to buy it. Then when I complained about it, she then tried to sell me more content, saying that this time she was being honest. I made a complaint with OF and am posting about it here so no one else makes the same mistake I did.

Didn't know that Leyvina Barros is a scammer.


I can say her OF looks abandoned. no content anymore.

clay99

@lunafighter

Liked her content despite her face kinda, find her hot. Her clit is friggin huge bigger than most female bodybuilders. But non-existent and rarely logs in and interacts with anyone. Disappointed


Did follow @proamazonnikki

Her OF is ok but her lack of muscle/size has put me off. Has a weird sort of body like she stopped taking roids and is more loose/frail. Her pussy looks loose/worn out. She's a real size queen BBC lover type, sort of Conservative American swinger you see in Florida.

fbbfannation

@rubymxxx just previews

@crisgoyvideos full lenght videos on the wall. All included. Lots of hairy fetish videos. Not my thing...