Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581860 Posts in 74196 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 10:05:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Asian Muscle  |  Jaranya Dungkam
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jaranya Dungkam  (Read 143549 times)

polecia

Re: jaranya dungkam
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2013, 04:47:57 am »
waki waki!
she won today the 2013 WBPF World Champion

girlpower

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2013, 09:55:01 am »
i love this girl! i agree about the hair style, but it's quite obvious she's all female! to each her own. incredible development.

Offline deleuze3

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2013, 09:54:14 pm »
any video of her winning?

Offline polchak

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2013, 11:43:07 pm »

Offline toto12

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Jaranya Dungkam
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2014, 07:03:26 pm »
Incredible massive muscle.

Hope to see this lady in mixed wrestling sessions

zxcv II

« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2014, 11:22:17 am »

too bad she keeps her hair short and rarely make up...she use to appear a little bit too masculine (at least for me) but she's probably the biggest in whole Asia

update:

thanks for some karma  ;D

Offline sanuk808

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2014, 07:16:35 am »
New pics of the biggest female bodybuilder in Asia!  Jaranya is severely underrated...I would love more pics and videos of this amazing athlete.

User is currently banned [View]

"Do you know why women have to buy diamond rings and fancy stones?  Cause they don't have a rock collection like this!"  Wendy McMaster

Offline zarkpch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2015, 12:50:59 pm »
Unfortunately I think it's a morph. Seems her left biceps was retouched and the space between her left arm and pec got a little messed.
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

mattymartial

« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2015, 07:57:10 am »
She is in a BB federation that does not have Pro Cards. I can confirm that she prefers girls. I personally know her friends in the Asian FBB scene. She does have a Facebook site, but the more popular site is actually fake (run by some guy unknown to her).

i know the guy who is. A bloke from Indonesia. He likes her because she is the most muscular in Asia.........at least thats what he ses i suspect there is more to it. 

femcepsfan

« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2015, 04:51:53 pm »
MUSCLEGODDESS!

bobbyboy310

« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2015, 10:15:39 pm »
2-22-15

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2015, 03:47:52 pm »
That Jackie Chan hairstyle drives me insane.  It's like I'm looking at two completely different people.  Like a twin brother and sister.

Offline sanuk808

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2015, 12:29:42 am »
Pics from the 6th WPBF World Champs.  Love her hairstyle in this contest!

"Do you know why women have to buy diamond rings and fancy stones?  Cause they don't have a rock collection like this!"  Wendy McMaster

Offline PatronaSeven

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2017, 06:39:08 am »
I can identify there is something OFF about her physique... I can't however determine her gender. She can be female but she definitely in fact has some or few male body features which aren't necessarily unattractive. I am not actually in fact into men but some of her facial features such as her monkey-shaped mouth and her massive lips and her body is weirdly sexy. Must be despite all that, her high muscular development combined with her female posea that make me find her somewhat attractive. Again, her body is weird.

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2019, 07:59:21 am »
MUSCLEGODDESS!

Jaranya can be part of the world's elite Female Bodybuilding - by working super hard her glutes and quads, she can go very very high in the rankings. Does she have the faculties, the appropriate genetics, her morphotype is going to be difficult to work, much like for Kim Perez, who encountered the same type of reefs being their morphological similarity. Because as far as pecs and arms are concerned... they are monstrous, gigantic, of overpowering beauty! Jaranya has known for a long time that good pro makeup is essential when you have such an imposing physique, all she has to do is refine her stride and her gestures and spectacularize her posing and find a thong and bra more attractive for underline what she can emphasize about her femininity. With this pretty minoie and hers pecs of hell, she can, perhaps not as early as next year but in the years to come, so she can move mountains ... And why not Mount Olympus. Good luck to her.
Fitvids, Awe, MuscleAngel, HB+, can't you film the colossal Thai? It would be awesome, really, like you did with Carla Maria or other pearls of the world…
If Denise Masino took her in her cast of Belles Musclées, I think Jaranya would learn a lot in a few weeks about the seduction related to business and through this would enter the U.S. Pro and world circuit. And then we would be entitled to beautiful videos of Jaranya, sexy and perhaps even in the simplest device ...

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Asian Muscle  |  Jaranya Dungkam

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View