Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sexual Attraction or Not?

Started by ppkppk, July 23, 2009, 11:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ppkppk

My prediction is that "No" accounts for around 5%

ppkppk

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

arcore23

Yes, I prefer the huge musclewomen and XXX is good! They are  dreams.

Old Surehand

I picked the third choice. I figured that if Lynn McCrossin, Rhonda Lee and Yvette Bova  stopped doing hardcore sex scenes, I'd still remain a big fan of theirs.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Pauli Christophe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My prediction is that "No" accounts for around 5%

Well, as of right now, it accounts for about 0%....

pC

Mass-Tech

I get turned on by big muscle but I  don´t jerk off to stage pics.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

southpaw2

As time has gone on, I've surprised myself with all the different body types I find attractive. Five years ago, I was one of those guys who found extreme mass a turn off, but being an ass man, I slowly realized how incredible the right FBBs can be, especially in off season or month out shape.

Still not into extreme vascularity or masculine faces though. Doubt I'll ever cross those lines.

MrBogus

I think the poll is too simplistic. All of these bodybuilding and fitness women, I only see them through pics and videos on the computer. Never in real life. When I see a women with nice muscular calves and thighs in real life (non-bodybuilder, or figure) I am attracted and try to get a good look discretely. While being attracted to Colette Guimond in pics and vids, I wonder in real life would I ever find her attractive close-up?

This is the real issue if we would actually find these women who most of us only see on a pc screen, as being attractive to us in real life. Perhaps some of us attracted to huge bodybuilder builder women if we saw how blocky and huge they looked in real life, we would prefer fitness women. On the pc it is hard to get a true sense of dimension.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

murts03

MrBogus - I think you have got it exactly right

southpaw2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think the poll is too simplistic. All of these bodybuilding and fitness women, I only see them through pics and videos on the computer. Never in real life. When I see a women with nice muscular calves and thighs in real life (non-bodybuilder, or figure) I am attracted and try to get a good look discretely. While being attracted to Colette Guimond in pics and vids, I wonder in real life would I ever find her attractive close-up?

This is the real issue if we would actually find these women who most of us only see on a pc screen, as being attractive to us in real life. Perhaps some of us attracted to huge bodybuilder builder women if we saw how blocky and huge they looked in real life, we would prefer fitness women. On the pc it is hard to get a true sense of dimension.



This is a very good point. But one of my motivations for lifting is so that on the day I do run into one, I have a prayer in hell of not being completely overwhelmed. A huge part of "attraction" is mental, and obviously, a FBB in the flesh is an intimidating force.

NinjaStar

I chose #3. Here's my deal. I find muscular women attractive and arousing, but by no means discount women of other body types. If I met a female bodybuilder, or otherwise athletic woman in the flesh great, but it doesn't take a lot to make my head turn. Their rarity in my neck of the woods might cause me to pay her more attention, but I like all women. I don't do porn often, though. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind when an FBB does a nude photoshoot, or takes it off on a web-cam, but I don't like the hardcore stuff especially, not out of prudish moral objection, I don't really like to watch porn; it just doesn't do much for me. I'm more inclined to be turned on by a posing/flexing video than a porn. I can find porn anywhere.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

fbbfan23432

I feel pretty much as clear on this as every other guy here who finds fbbs attractive on the computer but haven't seen one in real life.  And honestly, I've some muscular women at the gym before but I haven't been very attracted to them because they just didn't have a face or hairstyle that did anything for me.  I realized then that any fbb can fulfill my private fantasies, but irl I may be subconsciously pickier. 

Being a leg guy, any girl with muscular legs I am attracted to.  That is the reason why I got into viewing fbb because their legs are very nice, especially the calves in some cases.  I usually do not think about or fantasize about a fbb's massively muscled upper body and I do not yet know if I would be attracted to that irl. 

kingjim

The options in this poll are kinda odd. I was going to pick #3, but then I thought "all shapes and sizes" can also mean fat women too, since there are people who are into them. So I picked #1.

I really like muscular woman, and usually pop one off to that kind of material on the computer. But I personally see that as mainly fantasy than anything else. I never seen a fbb in real life, and if I ever do encounter one, I highly doubt I'll ever get with one. I'm also attracted to normal, slim women, so in my mind that's who I go for in real life.  So basically, I look for muscular for jerk off sessions, and normal girls for hooking up with.

nigelw1

i voted for the top one as for mr bogas reply i went out with a very muscular bodybuilder in the nineties who unfortuatly passed away in 2001 she was efbb ms britain in the mid nineties and i can tell u being with her was the best part of my whole life making love to her was out of this world so much better than women who r not bodybuilders the only down side was the reaction of people in the street which a lot of the time was negative if she had still been alive i would have still been with her it was an awesome experience ;D

samsonite

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The options in this poll are kinda odd. I was going to pick #3, but then I thought "all shapes and sizes" can also mean fat women too, since there are people who are into them. So I picked #1.

I really like muscular woman, and usually pop one off to that kind of material on the computer. But I personally see that as mainly fantasy than anything else. I never seen a fbb in real life, and if I ever do encounter one, I highly doubt I'll ever get with one. I'm also attracted to normal, slim women, so in my mind that's who I go for in real life.  So basically, I look for muscular for jerk off sessions, and normal girls for hooking up with.
Nothing wrong with that. I've met many fbb's. They have a different lifestyle but a lot of them are very similar to normal women in many ways.
There are just people that's all.

Heatseeker

I like basically all shapes and sizes. Depends what kind of mood I'm in. But I find some body builders disappointing to see in their off season. They balloon up trying to bulk up for the next training season.