⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Addiction to a single athlete

Started by makko1, May 11, 2019, 03:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

makko1

Hi!
I like many fbbs but one of them is a total crush for me. I search for every source on the web showing her pictures and videos, I chat with her on HBC and I would never stop: she is very nice. Sometimes I message her on her social profile telling about my feelings in that moment (about her and about life in general).
I dream about meeting her and having a sort of friendly session with her (lift&carry most). Not more: she is married. Also when I dream about her, I feel shame and I feem me inadequate.
I like also many other athletes, and I am attracted to many of them, but she is the one and only for me.
Did you ever realize to be in total crush with a fbb? Or have you a more general interest among many atlethes?
Thanks!

makko1

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

amazonophile

For a while for me that single athelete was Lesa Lewis.  Lesa Lewis is everything I want in a woman.  Tall,muscular;VERY full sexy  kissable lips and of course muscular.   I even kept a scrap book of all of her pictures I could find.  I fantasized about marrying her and having sessions with her.   Unfortunately I lost my Lesa Lewis scrapbook in 2008 because of hurricane damage to my apt.

makko1

So sorry for your scrapbook, Amazon. And for your apt too.
Thanks for your answer
Bye

cook417

Back when she did bodybuilding, I was obsessed with Kristy Hawkins. I would check her website every night when I got home from work in the hopes that she's post something new.

I even kept my subscription going even though she stopped posting pics and vids on her site for a year...but never made an announcement that she was doing that. I sent her a nasty email about how, if you're not going to update your site, you should at least tell the people who are giving you money each month.

After that I kind of stopped obsessing about one woman. The closest I come these days is Aleesha Young because...I mean, come on. She's the best FBB going as far as I'm concerned.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

Over the decades:

Early 80s: Tegan Clive -- I remember seeing David Lee Roth's "California Girls" when I was 13 and being obsessed with big Teagan.

Late 80s: Rhonda Lundstedt -- beautiful body, perfect tan, flawless grooming, but most of all, that chiseled square jaw. So sexy on a feminine fbb.

Early 90s: Debbie Minsky. Perfection achieved.

Late 90s: Kim Chizevsky. The Last Jedi? No, the Last Great Ms O.

Early millienial: Gina Davis. Texas swagger.

Late millenial: Jennifer McVicar. Those legs, that face.

Early teens: Sarah Hayes. What a smile.

Current: meh...probably Shannon Sealey
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

Speaking of Jennifer McVicar, if you go back and watch video of her -- doesn't she look like a muscular Amber Heard?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

HEK


juanito13

Bodybuilding-era Valerie Gangi. There's not a whole lot of material but I own most if not all of it. Her WPW video is the only one that I've bought and I'm so glad that's digital and not old-school VHS. I'd wear this one out like I did a few others back in the '90s/'00s.

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I cannot remember my first childhood crush, but I was into Katarina Witt for a very long time and then seamlessly transitioned into my love affair with Anja Langer.

I would still battle the white walkers (if there were any left) to defend Anja.
Katarina Witt - that's funny! I remember following her for a couple of years. Unusual, because while I've followed toned actresses,  when it comes to athletes, I generally just skipped right to FBB's. The only other exception I remember being Gabrielle Reece, and who could blame me for that?

Like many of you, there have been a lot of "single athletes" over the years. I remember my first in the early eighties was Georgia Fudge, who was like Farrah Fawcett with muscles. But in retrospect, the source of my adolescent fascination was with her implants, during the brief time when other FBB's didn't have them yet. If you google her, there's a contest lineup shot where, while her chest isn't big by modern standards, everyone else is flat as a board. Ironically, I've gone the other way in my old age. I agree with sycamore that Shannon Seeley is the current favorite. Nothing beats a top level physique with a natural chest.

lostlastexile

Well it's a vicious battle between Rene Marven and Elena Oana. I still have a crush with both
There Can Be Only One

Sheep

Sharon marvel, based on wpw. Then we had gladiators in the uk and loved jet and Sharon Davies the swimmer. Still fancy her now. Love watching swimming on uk television
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

birmi482

it comes in periods. Angie Salvagno for a couple of months, then Maryse Manios for another few months, then a strong one on Emery Miller in contest form which lasted more than a year!!!!!!

valentino

Early Teen Love Raye Hollit, When everything is still hard to get info about them

Then Nicole Bass and Lesa Lewis

Now Amber Deluca  :heart:


sa2009

90's  favorites - Sharon Bruneau , Laura Creavalle

early 2000's   Jody May , Elena Seiple