LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

jenny and clare

Started by kingpin666, April 05, 2019, 09:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingpin666

this was my favorite story from an old website I dont know if someone has posted it before but wanted to share it with all of you (I did not write this story)


This is the first of many stories about the strong woman in my life.
Hi I'm Ben twenty nine years old.
l live in Texas America in a big old ranch house just outside of town.
My dad sold off three of the sixteen fields for housing twenty five years ago.
On the fields he kept are old sheds and barns, brick out houses.
There`s a long track that's leads down to a boat house and small pier with my dads two boats still tied to them.
The river leads out to the open sea.
My older step sister is Becky.
She`s thirty two years old married with twin daughters and lives in New York.
Dad and my step mum moved to Alabama and left me here.
I look after the house and work in one of his engineering
Companies.
I do the internet side of things.
Clare is the girl next door.
She lives with her parent's and two sisters and brother.
Luke is twelve years old.
Sandy is twenty one years old and her younger sister Kimberly fourteen years old.
Clare is nineteen years old and about five feet eleven inches tall.
She must weigh about one hundred and sixty pounds.
Clare looks stunning with shoulder length jet black hair and long muscular legs.
Clare is very fit as she works out four times a week with her friend Jenny.
Jenny is also nineteen years old and about five feet seven inches tall and weighs about one hundred and fifty pounds.
She has short blonde hair and her muscles really stand out under her thin skin.
Jenny lives in the next avenue with her parents.
Clare and Jenny workout together at the local gym.
I always ask Clare how she is doing at the gym.
She often gives me a flex.
I have never seen her show off her strength until today.
I was just getting ready to change the wheel on my car.
I had got a slow puncture in one of the back tyres.
So I was going to put on the spare.
Then Jenny and Clare pulled up in Jenny`s car on Clare`s drive.
They still had their gym clothes on after a workout at the gym.
Tight Lycra shorts and tight sleeveless tops.
Clare said.
"Hi Ben trouble with your car."
"I'm only changing the wheel".
I told her.
Clare asked laughing.
"Would you like us to lift the car for you it will be quicker than using the jack."
I was surprised she said that.
I blurted out.
"Yes if you two think you are strong enough.”
I laughed.
They both walked over to me.
Jenny said.
"I can lift my car up and get the back wheel off the ground."
I said. "No way."
Jenny`s car was a new Mini Cooper its quite a small car.
Could a girl at only nineteen years old lift the back up high enough until the wheel is off the ground.
I don't think so.
But Jenny has got well defined muscles.
I thought to myself.
Clare said.
"I've seen her do it and I can lift it as well."
By then Jenny had walked over to her car.
She got her gym gloves out from it.
Jenny said. "Watch this Ben."
She put her gloves on and walked to the back wheel.
Jenny put her hands behind her back and grabbed hold under the wheel arch.
She bent her legs out in front of her and started to push her legs back up straight.
Jenny`s thigh and calve muscles suddenly bulged out from under her skin as she started to lift the weight of the car off the suspension.
Her triceps was popping out on her arms as the car began to rise up.
She pushed back with more power from her strong legs.
The wheel lifted clear of the ground by at least two inches as she locked her legs out.
Jenny`s muscles were bulging up on her legs and arms.
She stood there holding up the car smiling at me.
I looked at her veins that were starting to appear being forced up under her skin by her rock hard muscles.
She put the car back down and said.
"See I told you I can do it."
I was gob smacked.
Jenny and Clare could see it in my face as they both laughed.
Clare not being out done said.
"Watch me do it Ben I will lift the wheel higher as I'm taller than Jen."
Clare got her gloves out of the car and put them on.
She got into the same position that Jenny had done.
Clare poured on the power.
The car rose up and the wheel was well over three inches off the ground in one powerful lift.
Clare`s muscles were bulging up on her long legs.
I could see the deep groves in the separation of her leg muscles.
Clare wasn't even straining to lift the car.
I looked at Jenny as she watched her friend lifting the back corner of her car with ease.
Jenny then said as Clare put the car down.
"Oh my god Clare you're getting stronger you did easy."
Clare replied. "You lifted it too."
Jenny said.
"Yes but I didn't think you would do it as easy that"
Well I stood their in amazement.
These two teenage girls were strong enough to lift the back wheel of a car off the ground on their own.
Clare looked at me.
She could see I was shocked and excited by this.
Clare said.
"Right Ben now for your car, I know it is a bigger car.
But I'm sure going to try and lift it."
“Yeh so am I and if I can't do it on my own we will lift it together."
Jenny told me.
Clare said laughing.
"If me and Jen lift together I think we could lift both back wheels off the ground at the same time."
Well my car is bigger than Jenny`s it`s a Chevrolet Cruze CS, but I wanted to see if they could lift it.
Well Clare walked over to my car and got into the same lifting position as on Jenny`s car.
I was watching to see if Clare could possibly do it.
The car rocked a bit as Clare took hold of the wheel arch.
She started to push back with her long powerful legs.
At first the car only moved up a little.
She took a deep breath and put in more effort.
The car started to rise off the suspension.
The gap between the tyre and the body of the car widened.
Clare`s muscles were bulging out of her legs and arms.
She started to strain from the weight of the car.
It only had about two more inches of suspension left to go before the wheel would come up off the ground.
Clare shut her eyes and threw her head back.
She screamed as she demanded all of her strength from her long powerful legs.
The car creaked as the tyre left the ground and lifted up over an inch in the air.
Clare locked out her bulging legs and held the car there.
It must have been at least four seconds before putting it down.
I looked across at Jenny.
Her eyes were transfixed on Clare`s muscles pumping after lifting my car.
I could see that Jenny was shocked by how strong Clare was.
Was she strong enough to do the same lift or had Clare got really much stronger than her.
Jenny thought.
Clare noticed the looked on Jenny`s face.
She said to Jenny.
"What's wrong you look surprized.
You didn't think I could do it did you."
Jenny answered.
"No I didn't think you could.
I thought your muscles were going to burst through your skin.
I've never seen your muscles look so pumped.
I really thought it would have taken both of us to lift a wheel up Ben`s car."
With that Clare stood there and flexed both arms.
Her biceps rolled up into rock solid fists on her arms.
Jenny rub her hand over Clare`s bicep and tried to squeeze it.
But it really was rock hard and her fingers didn't even make an indent on the ball of muscle.
Clare could tell that Jenny was turned on by this.
So she flexed her arm slowly back and forth making her bicep stretch and swell up into a ball as it pushed Jenny`s fingers open.
Clare said to me.
"Hey Ben feel the muscles that lifted your car."
So I put my fingers around Clare`s outstretched arm.
As she pulled her arm back I felt her bicep swelling up in my hand I tried to squeeze it like Jenny did.
It was rock solid and growing bigger as her arm came right back as far as it would go.
Her bicep peaked pushing open my fingers.
God it was like a hot ball of steel and I could feel the blood pumping through the vein running over the top of her bicep.
Jenny stood there watching me feeling Clare`s muscle.
She said.
"Ben I know we can both lift my car.
But I didn't think she could lift yours by herself.
Yours is a bigger car.
I've never seen Clare use her full strength on lifting a car wheel up."
I said.
"Well Jen I've never seen Clare use her muscles like that before or felt them.
I can't believe I've just seen a nineteen year old girl lift the wheel of two differ-ent size cars of the ground, do you think you can do it Jen."
Jen said.
"I`m going to have a go but she's taller than me and her legs are longer.
But I will still try. "
Jenny walked over to my car and got into position to lift.
She gripped the wheel arch with her hands behind her back.
She proceeded to lift.
Her thighs tightened, her calve`s bulged up as the car moved up slightly.
I could see that mine being a heavier car that Jenny may not be strong enough to lift it.
I was wrong.
Jenny gritted her teeth and push back with all her strength.
My car started to move upwards.
Clare was shouting at her.
"You can do it Jen lift it go on Jen lift the car."
Jenny was going red in the face.
Her neck and shoulders was popping out with veins.
Jenny`s legs straightened out.
The tyre lifted of the ground by an inch and she held it there for two or three seconds.
Then put the car down.
Jenny started jumping around with joy shouting.
"I'm still as strong as Clare."
Clare looked at me and said.
"You liked that didn't you."
I replied.
"Yes I did and she is as strong as you."
Clare and Jen hugged each other with pride.
Then Clare said to Jen.
"Lets lift the back of Ben`s car together and see how high we can lift it."
So they went to the back of my car and stood facing it.
They bent down and put their hands under the fender.
They started to lift.
My car rose up on the suspension.
I looked at their arms reaching straight down and their hands gripping the fender with their chests firmly against the back of the car.
Their legs bent ready to stand up straight.
Both girl`s leg muscles tightened and the car raised upwards as they took on more of the cars weight.
Their quads bulged as their calves started to stretch their skin to its limits.
You could see the veins pumping blood into their muscles.
Slowly they lifted the car off its springs.
The girls growled as they heaped on the power from their legs to get the last of the weight off the back two wheels.
For a moment nothing happened and the car stayed at maximum spring stretch.
Then as they took deep breaths both wheels left the ground.
The girls locked their legs out and held the back wheels of my car well off the ground at least four inches.
The girls knowing that they had done it drop the car back down.
They started dancing around me flexing their biceps and leg muscles.
I grabbed hold of Jenny`s biceps to see if it felt as rock hard as Clare`s.
It was just as hard and hot.
She slowly flex her arm so could feel how pumped up her muscle was.
At that point Clare started feeling Jenny`s right bicep, like Jenny had done to her.
Jenny tensed it up even more so it peaked up and bulged into ball.
Clare tried to squeezed Jenny`s bicep but it was a solid ball of rock hard mus-cle.
Clare whispered into Jenny`s ear.
"Bet you could beat Ben at arm wrestling.
I would love to see you do that."
Jenny replied.
"Only if you arm wrestle him too, that's if he`s up for it."
Clare then turned to me and said.
"I think Jenny could beat you at arm wrestling.
I recon I could beat you too."
I said.
"No chance of you beating me I'm pretty strong and bigger and older than you girls."
I thought to myself mmmm I`m twenty nine years old five foot nine and one hundred and fifty pounds.
These girls are strong.
Their biceps can only be about twelve to thirteen inches.
Mine are nearly fifteen inches, so I will beat them.
It will be great to feel how much power these two teen girls have.
So I agreed to arm wrestle them.
Jen and Clare shouted. "Yes bring it on."
So I went to the patio and carried a folding table into the garage ready for the arm wrestle.
Clare and Jen got two patio chairs and put them each side of the table.
Jen said. "Me first."
She sat down and put her right arm up on the table ready to take me on.
I sat down at the table facing Jenny.
Clare walked round to me and said.
"Let me see your bicep Ben."
With that I flexed up my right bicep.
Clare said.
"God that's bigger that I expected, look Jen Ben`s got some pretty big mus-cles."
Jenny reached over and squeezed my bicep hard.
Her fingers started to indent into my bicep, her fingers were really strong.
It started to hurt but she stopped just before I had to tell her.
Clare grabbed my bicep and squeezed it even harder and she did hurt.
I gave out an "Ouch that hurt."
She let go and laughed and said. "Your muscles are soft compared to ours we will beat you.
Our muscles maybe smaller but they are so much harder than yours."
Jenny grabbed my hand and gripped it.
God her grip was powerful I could feel her strength instantly.
I felt a bit worried this girl was stronger than I thought.
Clare said, "On the count of three."
I pushed at Jens hand.
Her bicep shot up on her arm.
Jenny`s forearm muscles and tendons stretched her skin.
I pushed harder and her arm started to move down.
Feeling confident I would win I pushed more.
Then she looked me in the eyes as her arm stopped dead.
I looked at her bicep it was bulging up like a tennis ball and her veins were raised pumping under her skin.
My arm started shaking as I had no more strength to push against her.
She looked down at her bicep and poured on the power as she squeezed my hand even harder.
I could feel Jenny`s awesome bicep strength.
It was so much stronger than mine.
My arm started shaking and hurting.
The power of this teenage girl was too much and my hand got slammed down onto the table.
Jenny leaped up from her chair and kissed her fully pumped bicep.
I looked over at Clare she had her hand over her mouth.
Clare`s eyes were transfixed on Jenny.
Clare said.
"Oh my god Jenny you just beat a man easy WOW."
Clare walked over and started rubbing and feeling Jenny`s pumped up right arm.
She said. "God your so strong Jenny."
Clare then kissed Jenny`s bicep.
I could tell that Clare was very turned on by seeing her best friend beating a man in arm wrestling.
Jenny then said.
"Go on Clare take him on.
I want to see you beat a man."
Clare said to me.
"Well Ben recon you can take me down."
I though well she`s taller than Jenny, but can I beat her I thought.
So I said. "Yes bring it on."
Clare sat down and put her left arm up on the table.
I sat down and put my right arm up.
Clare said. "Oh you want to have a go at my weaker arm.
I`m left handed."
I said. "Well my strongest arm is my right."
Clare said.
"Hey no problem I will still give it my all."
With that she put her right arm up and held my hand.
Her grip tightened.
I knew then that she would put up a fight and I would have to use all my strength in one big push from the start.
Jenny stood over us and put her hand on top of ours and said.
"Go when I let go of your hands."
I looked into Clare`s eyes, they were wide open and looking straight at me.
Jenny said. "Ready GO." and lifted her hand away.
I pushed instantly with all my strength.
Clare`s arm went over.
Her hand was about five inches away from the table top.
That's where it stopped.
Her eyes staring and her lips pressed together as she used her strength to hold me.
I could feel my bicep burning and my head getting hot.
I took a deep breath and tried to push harder but she just held me there.
Jenny said. "Ben your face is going red.
Go Clare finish him put him down."
With that Clare`s eyes stared at Jenny.
Then I felt her full power as she pushed my arm up to the starting point.
Clare`s right bicep unleashed its full power pushing my shaking arm down to-wards the table top.
There was nothing I could do to stop this teenage girl from smashing my hand to the table.
I looked down at her arm.
My god was I shocked.
Clare`s tendons were like cables.
Her veins bulging out pumping under her skin.
Her bicep peaked like a tennis ball.
She was still staring at Jenny and with a slight groan Clare smashed my hand down on the table.
Clare stood up and hugged Jenny lifting her off her feet.
She kissed Jenny.
Jenny held onto Clare`s arms squeezing her rock hard biceps.
Clare put Jenny down.
Jenny said.
"Damn that was hot to watch you smash a man at arm wrestling with your weaker arm."
Clare whispered in Jenny`s ear. "Did that turn you on."
Jenny replied. "Oh yes."
Clare said. "Good then watch me beat him with my much stronger left arm."
I shouted. "No way Clare you would beat me easy.
I`m right handed."
I knew she would win.
As she destroyed my strong right arm with her weaker right one.
But then Jenny said.
"No Clare, arm wrestle me."
Clare said. "Oh yes I think we will both love that.
I want feel how strong your left arm is Jenny against my left arm."
Jenny replied.
"I`m right handed like Ben your bound to win now your stronger than when we were young teenagers."
Clare said.
"I want to feel how strong you are now Jenny I have never beaten you right handed.
We can arm wrestle both arms, come on Jen.
I can't wait lets do it."
Jenny said.
"Ok I want to feel how strong you have got Clare."
The two girls sat down and put their left hands together on the aluminium ta-ble.
Clare said.
"Ben hold our hands and count us down."
So I put my hand on top of theirs.
I could feel their power as they were just pushing a little against each other.
I got them into upright starting position and counted down. "1 2 3 GO."
Before I could take my hand off.
I felt a huge surge of raw power as the two girls went for it with all their strength.
The pressure between the two girl's hands must have been over 100 pounds of pure teenage girl power.
I stood back and watched them.
All their upper body muscles standing out on their backs and shoulders.
Their lats swelled out making their backs wider.
Jenny`s left bicep bulging up on her arm as she tried to push over Clare`s strong left arm.
Clare stared at Jenny watching her veins rising under her thin skin on her arm.
Jenny was doing better than I did against Clare.
I could see Jenny breathing deeply and groaning as Clare slowly poured on the power and started to push Jenny`s arm down.
But then Jenny swung her head back and screamed.
Her right hand gripping the edge of the table so hard
Jenny`s knuckles went white.
Her right foot pressed hard against the floor making her calve and thigh mus-cles bulge out on her legs.
Then with one huge burst of pure strength.
She pushed Clare`s arm back up and over towards the table.
Clare screamed as she tried two recover from Jenny`s outburst of awesome power.
The table shook and creaked at the amount of pressure it was under from these two girls powerful bodies.
Clare bowed her head.
She groaned as she took in a deep breath.
Clare squealed as she pushed with the full power from her left bicep
The two girls arms started to shake as their biceps were unleashing their full strength.
Jenny looked at her ripped left bicep bulging up as her arm twitched from the amount of force she was putting out against Clare`s powerful bulging left bicep.
The table creaked under the pressure as Clare screeched out as she tried to stop Jenny`s arm pushing hers down.
But it was no good.
Jenny`s left bicep was stronger than Clare had possible thought.
It powered Clare`s left hand down with a loud thump onto the table.
Then it all went quiet as the two girls fell forwards on the table.
Sweat was running from their pumping burning muscles.
Jenny stood up.
Her face was red as she rubbed her burning pumped bicep.
She shouted.
"YES CLARE, bet you didn't think I had got that strong.
That`s the first time I have ever beaten you left handed."
Clare sat there her body shaking, still keeping her head down.
She was taking deep fast breaths and groaning.
I thought she was crying.
Clare lifted her head up.
Sweat was running down her forehead.
Her face blushing bright red and her eyes were glazed.
She said in a very soft voice.
"No I didn't Jen.
God you're so fucking strong."
Clare stood up and looked a bit unsteady on her feet.
Then I could see why.
Her nipples were erect poking out from under her sports bra.
Clare had a wet patch between her legs soaking its way through her tight Lycra gym shorts.
Jenny superior strength and muscles had made her best friend Clare have an orgasm.
Jenny looked at Clare and realized the same as me what had happened to Clare.
Jenny run over and wrapped her arms around Clare and kissed her.
Clare whispered.
"lift me up Jenny please."
So Jenny lifted Clare up off the ground with her strong arms.
Clare immediately wrapped her long legs around Jenny`s waist and squeezed.
Clare`s calve muscles bulged up against Jenny`s hard back as Jenny un-wrapped her arms from around Clare.
She was gripping Jenny so tight with her legs she didn't fall.
Jenny then started to rub her hands along Clare`s rock hard bulging thigh muscles.
They started kissing again.
Clare gripped her legs even tighter around Jenny`s small waist.
Pressing her pussy hard against Jenny`s flexing six pack stomach.
She put her arms around Jenny`s neck as the two girls kissed deeper.
Then Clare started shaking as another orgasm ripped through her body.
Jenny stood there easily holding Clare`s body weight.
Jenny then fell to her knees and rolled forwards with Clare`s Legs still tightly wrapped around her waist.
Jenny stretched her arms out and put her hands on the floor as she straight-ened her legs with Clare under her gripping with her powerful legs.
Jenny now was kissing Clare passionately.
Clare relaxed her powerful legs.
She started rubbing Jenny`s perfectly formed breasts squeezing her erect hard nipples with her strong long fingers.
Jenny groaned with pleasure.
She gripped hold of Clare`s wrists and forced her arms back behind her head and held Clare down.
Jenny moved up and now sat astride Clare`s bulging pulsating six pack stom-ach.
Jenny started sliding her hips back and forth pressing her pussy hard against Clare`s abs.
Jenny went faster and faster rubbing her pussy and riding the high and low ridges of Clare`s rippling stomach.
Clare`s long strong legs bent as she put her feet flat on the floor
causing her calve muscles to bulge and separate.
Her thigh muscles then tensed up as she pushed upwards.
Clare arched her back pressing her shoulders hard on the floor.
Her hips and stomach raised up high off the floor into a perfect arch.
Clare easily held Jenny`s thrusting body up on top of her stomach.
Clare then clenched her fists with Jenny`s hands still gripping her wrists.
She pushed her arms upright making Jenny sit straight up on her arch body.
Jenny`s pussy now had maximum friction over Clare`s rock hard abs.
Jenny started breathing harder and faster as she felt Clare`s hard abs pound-ing against her swollen wet pussy.
Every muscle in Jenny`s body was flexing.
All of her veins were bulging out from under her skin.
Sweat oozing out from all over her.
Jenny`s groans and screams got deeper and she rode Clare`s bulging six pack muscles faster than ever.
I could see Clare was going to make Jenny have one hell of an orgasm.
I knew Jenny couldn't hold out much longer and would cum soon.
Clare still using her strength to hold Jenny`s rocking body up off the floor on top of her.
Then Jenny went ridged.
She flung her head back and let out on almighty scream.
Jenny had reached what I thought was her first girl caused Orgasm.
It exploded through her shaking muscular body.
Clare feeling and hearing Jenny orgasm on top of her made Clare reach anoth-er massive orgasm herself.
Both girls rolled over sideways on garage floor.
Shaking and groaning.
Sweat and love juices flowing out of their fit strong well muscled bodies as they both had orgasms together.
I stood and watched till I could not hold back anymore.
I ejaculated in my shorts.
God that was good to see.
I wished I could have joined in with them and fucked them both.
But with their superior strength they would have crushed me too death be-tween their legs.
After that they both led there quiet and exhausted running their hands over their bodies.
They looked over at me red faced and both slowly stood up.
Both were exhausted and trying to recover.
Clare said.
"Sorry Ben are you ok."
I replied.
"I think so.
What the hell. I can't believe what just happened."
Clare replied.
"I lost it
I couldn't stop.
I got so turned on by lifting your car and arm wrestling you, then watching Jen smash you at arm wrestling.
I wanted to make her cum."
Jen said.
"Well you did Clare and I loved it so much."
Clare said.
"No Jen.
You gave me the biggest orgasm I've ever had.
When you beat me at arm wrestling I just had to make you orgasm for me."
Jenny then looked over at me and said.
“Looks like we made you cum to Ben."
I looked down as cum trickled down my leg from my shorts.
"God girls, sorry but that was so fucking hot I couldn't help not to cum."
I said.
Clare said.
"Hey we had better go back to my house and shower before my mum and dad gets home Jen."
Jenny replied.
“Yes I think your mum and dad would go mad same as mine.
If they found out what we have just done.
But I want to do it again with you Clare I loved it."
Clare smiled at Jenny.
Clare said.
"Ben thanks so much for getting us so turned on together by strength testing and I'm glad you enjoyed watching us.
It`s great you shot your load.
You didn't deserve to be left out."
I replied.
"Well I can't believe how strong you two are.
You're both ten years younger than me and both stronger.
When you two started having orgasms I couldn't stop
myself from cumming."
Clare then said.
"Well we cant do this at my parents house or at Jenny`s so if you up for it maybe we could do some more strength tests here.
We don't mind if you cum.
What do you say Ben."
Jenny said.
"Oh please Ben can we."
I said.
"OH YES PLEASE come round anytime I'm right up for that."
Then the two girls run over to Clare`s house to shower and clean up before Clare`s parents got home.
I stood there alone in my garage.
Thoughts of what I had seen flashing through my mind.
How could two nineteen year old girls be so strong.
My arm was still hurting from the arm wrestles and my hands felt like they were bruised where the girls grip was so powerful.
I went indoors for a shower to clean myself down.
While I was having my shower thoughts were shooting across my mind.
Jenny and Clare having orgasms in front of me.
Them both lifting the cars.
Getting to feel the extreme power of their biceps overpowering my bicep into submission.
These thoughts made me instantly hard and with in seconds.
I was jerking myself off and came within minutes.
My load spurted against the shower wall.
After I had calmed down and put clean shorts and T shirt on.
I went back down to the garage to put the table and chairs away.
I could then continue to change the wheel on my car.
I walked over to the aluminium table and noticed that it was distorted and twisted.
There was two indention's on the top where Jenny and Clare`s elbows had been.
They had put so much strength and weight into their intense arm wrestle the table top had buckled.
I turned the table over on its side to fold the legs in.
The rim under the table top had been bent and pressed flat back against the bottom of the
table top.
I thought my God that was where the girl's right hands had been holding for more leverage.
They had squeezed so hard that the aluminium rim had folded and creased and was now pressed up under the table top.
I knew the girls had strong hands from when they gripped mine in the arm wrestle.
I didn't realize their hands could grip that hard to bend and fold metal.
I then tried to push the legs back but they wouldn't move.
The legs had been distorted too.
So I put it at the back of the garage.
I thought I will show them what they had done to the table later on.
At that point Jenny came out of Clare`s house.
She smiled at me and shouted over.
"Thanks Ben we will see you tomorrow.”
I replied.
“I can't wait."
With that she gave me a bicep flex and got in her car and drove off.
I got on and jacked the car up and changed the wheel.
Thoughts of the girls flashed through my mind.
Their strength and rock hard defined muscles and the sex show that had un-folded in front of my eyes.
It felt like the best day of my life.
I thought.
I locked the car up and shut the garage doors.
I went indoors to get some food and watched TV.


kingpin666

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

kingpin666

pt 2 Clare gets close to Me.

I was just settling down watching TV when there was a knock at my door.
I went and opened it.
Clare standing there.
She asked.
"Hi Ben can I come in."
I said. "Sure come on in."
She said.
"I need to talk to you Ben about what happened this afternoon."
I replied. "Ok Clare go on."
Clare said.
"I`m sorry if I embarrassed you by having sex with Jenny.
I totally lost control when she beat me at arm wrestling.
You see me and Jen have been close friends since school and I have always fancied her.
But I had never let her know that.
I thought it would break up our friendship."
"I how old were you when you first met Jenny."
I asked.
She replied.
"Ten years old we met at gymnastics classes at our first year at the new school."
"I see and you have kept it a secret for that long."
I asked.
"Yes.
At first we were just training gymnast and hung out together after school and weekends.
But then we see the weight room and started lifting and because of our gymnastic muscles we could lift pretty heavy weights for ten year olds and we kept it up.
After two years we had got damn fit and had much better developed muscles than boys our age.
I can never forget the first time I realized that I had deeper feeling`s for her."
Clare told me.
"Go on."
I asked.
Clare explained.
"It was in an English class and two of the boys were arm wrestling testing out their strength as they were the only two that were hitting puberty.
Jen had already gone through that well before she turned twelve years old.
“I noticed how her body was changing and she could lift much heavier weights than I could.
Her tits were developing fast.
I had puberty soon after my twelfth birthday.
So we were more mature than the boys.
I was intensely watching them arm wrestle.
Their sleeves were stretched tight over their arched biceps.
After the stronger boy won he pulled back his sleeve and flexed.
I gulped and some of the boy`s said wow as we all looked at his peaked bicep standing well up on his twelve year old arm.
A couple of boys felt how hard his fast maturing muscle was.
They were pretty impressed and hoped that they would soon get muscles like his.
I looked at his bicep flexing as he proudly showed off his superior bicep to his class mates.
It looked as big as mine and Jen`s  well trained biceps.
A tingling sensation started deep inside me.
I still get it now when I see muscles being flexed and even my own.
The boy sees Me and Jen staring at him and he offered Jen out in an arm wrestle.
I didn't think she would take him on as she had never showed off her muscles or gymnastic strength to boys.
Neither had I come to think about it as twelve year old girls we didn't really care about if the boy`s were strong or not until then.”
"Go on." I said.
"Ok.
Jenny told him.
"If you think you're strong enough to beat a girl."
Well that got my attention.
As we both had short sleeve blouses on and the boys had short sleeve shirts that just covered their biceps.
So I knew if they pulled their sleeves back I would be able to see the boy`s bicep and Jens.
Anyway they held hands on the desk.
I told them both to pull their sleeves back so we could all see their muscles.
I watched waiting to see the boy`s bicep tense up again and it did.
His bicep popped up on his arm.
His tendons went tight pulling up from his elbow like cables.
I started getting that feeling inside me.
I was enjoying looking at his tensed up arm.
Then I looked at his face, he was going red.
Their arms started shaking.
I then look at Jenny and oh my god that's when it hit me.
She was smiling at him.
Holding his arm upright not letting him move hers one inch.
Then I looked at Jenny`s arm.
Her forearm was bulging and God her bicep was a heaped up bulge of muscle.
Her pulled back sleeve sliding off her peaked bicep backwards towards her shoulder.
She started to overpower him.
I ran round to the other side of the desk just so I could see the front of Jen`s arm muscles.
I can still see it in my mind to this day.
I had never seen her muscles look so good.
Her tendons were standing out lifting her skin up.
Damn her bicep looked so big and hard.
I could see the darkness of the muscle under her skin, where it was being stretched so tight.
Her veins in her wrist and forearm starting to stand out as she pushed the boy`s shaking arm down on the desk so hard it made him screech out in horror at Jenny`s strength.
That did it for me.
The tingling feeling deep inside me exploded.
I tried not to scream out as my pussy became burning hot.
I could feel it going into spasms and hot fluid soaked my underwear.
So I run to the girls room.
My body shuddered as I pictured Jenny`s bicep ripped and bulging on her arm.
I pulled my panties down and rubbed my wet pussy and felt how swollen my clit was.
My nipples were hard as I pinched them with my fingers<br
I let out loud groan as my legs give way and I fell to my knees in the cubical.
Hot fluid flowed out of my pussy over my fingers as I bucked my hips.
I realized then I had just had my first full on orgasm at twelve years old.
Caused by Jenny and I fell for her there and then.
I have always been taller.
So I thought I would end up stronger than her even though she was lifting more weight than me when she hit puberty six months before me.
Someday I hoped to dominate her with my body strength.
But as I found out today she is very strong and stronger than me.
I put all my strength and I mean ALL into trying to beat her in that arm wrestle.
But she was just to fucking strong and sapped my strength away.
I felt myself starting to orgasm like I did when she made me have my first orgasm that day at school from watching her beat that boy.
But this time I felt her strength and I lost it and Ben.
I will tell you now that was the biggest and most powerful orgasm I have ever had.
If it wasn't for you being up for arm wrestling us.
Me and Jen would just be friends and not sex partners.
But one thing Ben please don't tell my parents or anyone please."
Clare told me.
I said.
"No I promise I won't tell anyone.
So you both had muscles even at school.
I wondered how you two could have got that strong."
Clare replied.
"Yes we got built up a lot of strong muscles from doing gymnastics.
Our muscles were not as big at school as they are now.
But they really showed up when we flexed them.
We did a lot flexing and beating more boys at arm wrestling at school."
I said.
"You arm wrestled the boys too."
Clare replied,
"Yes and I beat most of them in our class and so did Jenny.
Now we still weight lift and I do kick boxing.
Our muscles have got a lot bigger and stronger."
I said.
"I can see that."
Clare replied. "I can tell you liked it today.
I`m sorry we made you cum in your shorts but we both lost control."
I said.
"That Ok Clare I must admit you two really turned me on big time.
Not just the two of you making out.
But seeing you both flexing your muscles.
I started getting aroused when you lifted my car and getting to touch and feel your muscles.
I had a boner on for quite a while."
Clare said. "Really" and laughed
"Well I did notice."
I`ve never had a real boyfriend so I have never seen a real boner ejaculate until you did today.
I haven't been interested in boys since the time I had my first orgasm over Jen at school.
But yes I wondered how big their cocks were erect and I did want to see their muscles.
Till Jen smashed them in strength and I realized she was stronger than them.
I wanted her so bad.
But after today I got both.
I had orgasms with Jen four times.
I see your boner bulging in your shorts.
Then the creamy white cum running down your legs.
That has made my sex drive go into overload.
I would love to have seen you're cum shooting out from the eye of your cock.
Sorry Ben am I going to far."
"Hell no Clare I`m still horny as fuck after what I`ve seen today.
I can't get you two out of my head."
I blurted out.
With that Clare said. "Take off your shorts NOW."
"What." I replied.
Clare walked over to me and pushed her fingers down behind the top of my shorts and belt.
She then pulled herself right up close to me pressing her breast and six pack stomach against me with her face right into my mine blowing her breath over my lips.
She smiled.
Then her shoulders expanded under her lose fitting sweat shirt as she began to try and pull my belt and pants apart.
I could fell her knuckles digging into my stomach as she squeezed the cloth and leather belt in her hands.
She slowly increased the pressure and started to pull them apart.
Then I felt a jolt as the leather belts metal buckle snapped<br
It gave into her excreting so much pressure on it where she had pulled the leather<br
so tight.
Then the cloth of my shorts met the same fate as it was tore apart by her strong hands and arms.
She let go and stepped back as my ripped shorts and broken leather belt fell to my ankles expos-ing my semi hard cock.
She looked.
"Mmmm that's a bit bigger than I expected.
I've never had a boyfriend so I can't compare yours, but it looks good." she said
She pulled off her sweat shirt over her head and threw it on the floor and pulled down her track suit bottoms.
She stood in front of me naked.
No bra or G string.
Just her slim well muscled body with tight small pert breasts with dark nipples and a shapely shaven pussy.
I stood there my eyes wide open and I said.
"God Clare you are stunning, your body is perfect."
She smiled and said.
"I want to see how hard and big I can get you.
Mmmmm I'm going to make you Cum.
I want to see and feel your creamy semen.
I've made Jenny cum for me.
Now I want to make a man cum on my own.
Both sexes in one day how hot is that. "
"Fucking Hell Clare you can have me for sure." I said.
Clare smiled and walked a bit closer her eyes looking at my cock.
She then stopped.
She lifted her arms out straight from her sides.
Clenched her fists and slowly started to bend her arms up.
Her stretched biceps immediately went taught same as her forearms.
Slowly her biceps started to bunch up as her forearms moved upwards.
I watched as her biceps starting to form into balls<br
They tightened and peaked as she tensed harder.
I could see the separations appear along with a pumping vain running over the tops of her biceps.
She turned her head and looked at her larger left bicep and then licked it with her long tongue.
Then she looked down at her stomach.
Her abs shot forwards like six fists were going to burst through her skin.
Still holding her double bicep flex.
She put her left leg forwards, and tensed up her long solid quad muscle.
Clare pointed her foot forwards.
Causing her calf muscles swell out each side of her shin bone.
She looked at me.
My cock was rock hard and at its maximum eight inch length.
She said. "Come and feel my body Ben."
Still holding her muscle pose.
I stepped forwards.
I put hands over her biceps and squeezed.
They were so hard and warm.
I could feel the blood flowing through the veins.
I then run my hands over her solid bulging abs.
Feeling how raised they were.
I thought of how they had destroyed Jenny into having an orgasm.
Clare then relaxed and put her hand on my throbbing cock.
She said.
"Mmmm that's hard and hot.
I like that same as you like my muscles.
She gripped it with her left hand and started pulling me off.
She said softly.
"My left hand is going to make you cum and then it's going to beat you in an arm wrestle.
I will dominate you like I did to Jenny."
Her hand started moving faster.
I put my hands on her firm breasts rubbing her erect nipples.
She put her right arm around me and pulled me close up against her.
The head of my cock pressing against her rolling solid abs and her hand jerked me off faster.
I couldn't take much more.
I started groaning with pleasure.
This tall teenage muscle girl was slowly breaking me down the same as she did Jenny.
Clare was getting very hot herself her breathing increasing speed.
I put my hand down between her powerful thighs and rubbed her hot swollen pussy.
Her love juice was pouring out of her.
I slid a finger into her wet hot slit.
Her pussy muscles tightened as I slid my finger in and out.
Deep moans started coming from her.
She lifted her head and kissed me forcing her tongue into my mouth.
Her hips started thrusting.
Clare`s pussy now taking two of my fingers pushing against her vagina walls.
Her left hand pumping my cock and pressing its head hard against her pulsating abs.
I couldn't take anymore and pulled my mouth away from hers.
I let out a loud "AAAAHHHHHHHHH."
My hot cum came pumping out in huge spurts blasting up over her abs.
She started shaking and screaming.
My fingers got gripped tight by her contracted vagina walls.
Her orgasm ripped through her fit strong body.
Clare`s muscles tense like ball bearings under her skin with her strong fingers on her right hand digging deep into my back.
I felt a rush of hot orgasm cum as her virgina muscles pushed my fingers out of her well swollen pussy.
She shuddered again.
Clare moved her left arm around my back.
She started to squeeze me hard as she screamed.
Her orgasm ripped along deep inside her shuddering body.
She bent backwards lifting me clean off the floor.
Holding me there as her orgasm subsided.
Then silence she let go of me and my feet hit the floor with a thump.
She stepped back looked at me.
Her face was red and sweat running down her forehead.
All the veins in her neck and all over her body was bulging and pumping under her skin as her heart raced like mad.
Her orgasm juices running down the insides of her legs.
Her heaving abs covered with my sperm filled cum trickling down towards her swollen vagina.
She looked down and rubbed her fingers in my cum.
Clare rubbed it over her flexing six pack.
Then slowly put her fingers into her mouth sucking the semen off her fingers.
She rolled it around in her mouth with her tongue.
Clare looked down at my hard cock with long drips of cum<br
ozzing out of the eye.
She fell to her knees and put my cock into her mouth and sucked the last drops of cum out of me.
She then stood up and swallowed.
I watched her throat flex as it went down.
She smiled as said.
"I broke you your mine now."
I said.
"I`m not yours till you let me fuck you hard and cum deep inside you."
Clare replied.
"You got to beat me at arm wrestling first."
Then she fully flexed her left bicep into a hard pumping ball of muscle and rubbed it with her right hand.
She said laughing. "Including this arm."
Knowing fully well that her left arm was lot stronger and that I was right handed.
I couldn't even beat with that my strongest arm.
I said. "That's not fair Clare."
She replied.
"I told you I would make you cum with my left hand and then beat you at arm wrestling."
"Lets do it now I will try and take you down." I said<br
Clare walked over to me and kissed me and said.
"No that can wait till later.
I want you to feel my full power.
Like I said your mine now and there`s nothing you can do about it Ben.
I`m so much stronger than you and you have only seen the power of my legs lifting your car.
Wait till they get wrapped around you.
I will start crushing you like I did to Jenny today.
Her strong body can handle my awesome leg power.
I don't think your body could take too much of that.
Oh and you haven't seen what damage my legs can do when I kick."
"When you kick." I asked
Oh yes from kick boxing I think I could completely demolish this house just by kicking down every wall until the house hasn't got enough strength in the walls to hold it up."
Clare replied.
I laughed.
She said.
"Ben I'm not playing around I really could do it."
By the look on her face I could see that she was being serious.
I thought my god could girls legs be strong enough to kick down brick walls until a house col-lapses.
Then Clare fully flexed her thighs and said.
"Feel them Ben.
Feel how hard they are.
That's about twenty inches of solid leg muscle and I got two of them."
She laughed.
They were as hard as her biceps and they looked bigger than twenty inches.
I think she really could do it.
If she was with Jenny with her legs both girls I'm pretty sure now could destroy a house just with there legs.
My God that's frightening.
Clare then said.
"Ben I need a shower I can't go home like this."
"Oh yes sorry Clare third door on the right."
I replied.
She picked up her clothes up and went to the shower room.
I walked to my room and put on a robe.
I would have a shower after Clare had gone.
I was feeling very chuffed that I had made Clare cum and getting to feel her and to have her suck my cock.
WOW what a day.
But in the back of my mind was Jenny.
I was thinking what would she be like naked and being stronger than Clare mmm.
Then Clare came out of the shower dressed and grinning.
She said.
"Thanks for a great day I will see you tomorrow sometime.
Me and Jenny are going to the gym.
We will come over when we get back Ben."
"Sounds good too me I have something show both of you what you did today in the garage."
I said.
Clare said.
"Oh sounds interesting hope it nothing bad or I will have to take control of you again."
Clare then kissed me.
She then said. "What we did tonight stays our secret.
I mean that Ben don't tell anyone, you got it."
I replied. "Don't worry I wont I promise."
Then I kissed Clare back and opened the door.
She gave me another kiss on the lips and said.
"Thanks Ben I will let you arm wrestle my left arm soon."
She laughed and run out the side gate and over to her house.

kingpin666

pt3 clares older sister

This story is about Sandy who is Clare`s older sister.
After Clare had gone I went for a shower.
My hands still smelt of Clare`s orgasm juices.
I was thinking god I wonder what Jenny`s would be like.
Jenny might let me go all the way and fuck her.
Clare didn't let me do her.
While showering thoughts flashing through my mine of what happened that day and night.
The girls lifting the cars the arm wrestling, both of them making out on the garage floor,
The damaged table, Clare dominating me and jerking me off and nearly getting to fuck Clare.
Jenny`s muscles, Clare`s muscles, both of their powerful strong slim fit bodies.
I was wondering what Clare said about her and Jenny`s legs being strong enough to kick down brick walls that would destroy a house.
God could they really be that strong.
Clare dose kickboxing and leg pressing at the gym.
Their legs are very powerful they lifted the cars.
How many pounds of pressure were there between their hands when they arm wrestled.
All these thoughts going through my mind.
These girls had hooked me big time.
I wanted to see how strong girls really were and only being nineteen years old.
So how strong would a woman be mid twenties to thirty if she worked out.
Would she be stronger than these two teen girls I wondered.
Females are as they are supposed to be the weaker sex.
But today I was the weaker sex.
I always classed myself as being fairly strong.
I do work on my old cars and when I`m working at one of the engineering comps
I am lifting metal work around and moving some pretty heavy things so I thought I was strong.
But I haven't done any lifting at work for two years now.
I went to bed all these thoughts still racing through my mind.
Next morning I woke up to a real hard boner after dreaming about Jenny and Clare.
I felt horny as hell.
I went and had a shower and put on clean shorts and T shirt.
I had breakfast then got car keys and went outside to the car.
I looked at it and visions of Clare and Jenny lifting the back end up.
I got in and drove to the store to get some supplies and a morning paper.
I drove back home and up on my drive as I got out of the car
I heard two voices shout.
"Morning Ben."  It was Clare and her younger sister Kimberly.
I said.
"Hi Clare, Hi Kim."
Clare shouted over.
"I`m taking Kim to the pool for swim practice and then going to the gym to meet Jenny for a work out.
We will come over when we get back this afternoon."
I replied.
"Ok great see you both later."
The two got in Clare`s car and drove off.
I took the supplies indoors.
I though hope they do come over as I wanted to show them the bent up table with the two indentations in the top of it.
I went to the garage and opened the door and walked over to the table to have another go at folding the legs back.
I held hold of the legs and pushed hard but they would not move.
The table top was too deformed so the tops of the legs could not slide back as they should.
I tried as hard as I could but there was no way they were going to move so I left it.
Then looking at the table an image of the two girl's arm wrestling flashed through my mind.
I thought I wondered how I could measure how many pounds of pressure there was between the girls hands when they arm wrestled.
Then it came to me.
Bedroom scales, yes put them between their hands and that will show the pressure in pounds on the dial.
But how could I see who was putting out the most pounds of pressure.
Ah I know how there's some old hanging scales in one of the sheds out the back.
So off I went up the back yard and opened the door of one of the sheds.
I started looking around through all the junk and then found two sets of them.
I dusted them off and looked at the dials one went up to 250 lbs and a bigger set went up to 500 lbs.
They were bigger than I needed as I thought the girls wouldn't get the pointer much passed the 70 lbs mark.
Well that's all I had so it would have to do till I go into the city and get a digital set.
I carried on opening boxes and draws.
I wasn't sure what was in the sheds as stuff had been dumped in them over the years.
I found a box with D shaped steel handles like the ones on a cross trainer.
Also in the box was some wire cable and in the box under it were some various sized chains.
Half inch and looked like some one inch chain and loads of clamps and fixings.
What a find just right for the job.
I put everything into an old wheel barrow and pushed it down the track to one of the barns where all the old cars and vans were put ready for scrapping or spares.
In this barn was a twenty five foot long thick wooden work bench with holes drilled in the top along both sides to put steel pegs in so that the pipe or tubes wouldn't roll off.
Me and my dad used the bench for that.
I got to work making a frame to hold the 250 lbs scales up sideways and the shackle at the top
I attached the one inch chain and wrapped it around the big wooden roof support posts at the end of the bench.
I got the handles and made some up with the smaller half inch chain.
I attached one of the chain handles to the hook on the scales.
I got into and arm wrestling position and picked up the handle in my right hand.
I started to arm wrestle against the scales.
The pointer move round to 30 then 35 then got round to 38 lbs.
Wow it worked now we can all see how many pounds of pressure the girl's biceps can exert.
In the wheel barrow was left two larger D shaped handles.
Ah these are big enough to put one or both feet into I thought.
So got the 500 lb scales and chained them to the other side of the support post,
I attached a longer piece of the one inch chain to the large D shaped handle and fixed it to the hook on the scales.
All I needed now was a low seat so the girls could sit down in it and put their feet through the handle so they can push forwards with their powerful Legs.
The scales will show how strong their legs really are.
I look around the barn at the old vans and cars.
There were two old Suzuki Carry vans.
I unbolted the passenger seat and took it over to the post and placed it under the scales.
I sat down and put my feet into handle tried to push my legs out straight as hard as I could.
The pointer moved round close to the 140 lb mark.
I was so pleased it worked.
I hoped the girls would like it and try it out.
Well pleased with myself I walked back to house and got the bedroom scales and took them to the barn ready for when girls come round.
Walking to the back of the house I looked at the patio with its eight aluminium chairs and the one remaining aluminium table as the other was still in the garage distorted by the girl's strength.
I went on indoors and made a coffee and grabbed the paper and went out to the front porch sat down and started to read.
All I had to do now was wait for the girls to return.
I heard a car pull up and I look over at Clare`s house.
It was her older sister Sandy,
She had just finished work at the collage.
The collage sports fields backed onto my land at the bottom of the track near the river.
Balls sometimes get kicked over the high fence and onto my field so Sandy often comes over to retrieves them.
Anyway Sandy looks over and shouts.
"Hi Ben any balls gone over on your land this week."
I shout back.
"Hi Sandy I haven`t looked."
Sandy walks over and smiles at me
"We can take a walk down the track and have a look if you like."
I said.
"Sure." Sandy replied.
So we walked down the side of my house to the track chatting.
Sandy is shorter than Clare about five feet eight.
She has the same jet black hair.
Her body is thicker and more bulky.
Sandy is bigger built with wider shoulders and big legs as she rows and coaches the girls rowing club at the collage.
As she walked in front of me I looked at her legs and back.
I couldn't see how much muscle was on her legs or back or her arms because she had a lose fitting track suit on.
I have never seen her in tight clothes or skimpy ones.
So she maybe just a bit fat.
I thought to myself I wonder how strong she is as a rower.
I would think Sandy must have built up some muscles from rowing.
We got to the field and there was three soccer balls lying around.
We picked them up and started walking back up the track.
As we passed the barn Sandy looked through the open door.
She noticed the scales in the frame up the work bench.
Sandy asked.
"What are you doing with the scales."
So I told her.
"They are to test Jenny`s and Clare`s muscle strength at arm wrestling as we all arm wrestled yesterday afternoon."
Sandy replied.
"Cool, Clare told me that she and Jenny both beat you."
She laughed
"Did you let them win."
She asked.
A bit embarrass I said.
"No they did beat me they are very strong for girls."
Sandy replied.
"I know they workout a lot and Clare dose kick boxing.
They both have well developed muscles.
Ben their muscles are not that big and I wouldn't have thought them to be that strong.
I have got very strong from rowing.
Some of my girls I think are as strong me."
I said.
"Wow really."
Sandy said.
"Yes they are very strong girls.
I will arm wrestle them again later and see how strong they have got.
Hey if Clare and Jen beat you at arm wrestling then I could for sure, do you want a go Ben."
By then I was really interested to see how strong Sandy was and hoping I would get to see her muscles.
Sandy was still younger than me.
She had just turned twenty two last month.
So I said.
"Come on then."
We both turned and walked into the barn over to the long bench.
We put the soccer balls down.
Then to my surprise she unzipped her track suit top and took it off.
Oh my god what a sight.
Sandy only had on a sleeveless rowing shirt with the collage rowing crest on the front being pushed out by her large breasts.
Her neck and shoulders were thick and the inside of her arms didn't touch her sides where her wide back and large lats kept them away.
Sandy`s stomach was a bulging six pack of solid muscle raising under her shirt
She really had built up a hell of a lot muscle from rowing.
She was a lot bigger than Jenny and Clare with her track top off.
I stood there staring.
She said with a big grin on her face.
"You look shocked Ben are you a bit worried now." and laughed.
I replied.
"I didn't realize you had that amount of upper body muscle."
Sandy smiled and said.
"Thanks Ben but if you think my upper body has big muscles wait till you see this."
With that Sandy pulled down her track suit bottoms and stepped out of them.
She stood there in front of me.
"Holy crap." I gasped as my eyes nearly popped out of my head.
Sandy had on tight rowing pants that came down to just above her knees.
Her thigh muscles were huge stretching the fabric.
Her calf`s were big and thick much bigger than Jenny or Clare`s and she wasn't even tensing them.
"Oh my god." I stammered.
Sandy smiled and said.
"Your going red in the face Ben, watch this."
Sandy tensed up her legs.
Her thighs exploded out forwards and sideways.
Sandy`s quads separations bulged through the fabric above her knees and run right up her thigh muscle splitting the muscles in two.
Her calf`s shot into a large upside down heart shapes as she stood up onto her toes.
They swelled bigger and moved up her leg pushing the skin aside as they expanded.
Sandy seeing I was impressed turned round so I could see her legs from the back.
She rose up slowly onto her toes again.
Making her huge calf`s changing their shape, hardening and forming the solid rock hard upside down heart shape muscle pushing the skin away as they contracted tighter and moved up her legs away from her ankles.
Her hamstrings looked like steel cables holding her skin outwards.
Then she stood on her left leg and bent right leg back.
Oh my God the hamstring muscles at the back of her thigh expanded into a huge bicep shape thick and powerful,
I was surprised Sandy had no visible veins like her sister.
Sandy `s skin was thicker and more tanned where she had been out in the sun from rowing.
She stopped and turned round and looked at me.
She said.
"Are you ok Ben looks like your going to faint your face is bright red."
Sandy reached out and touched my face and laughed.
I muttered.
"Yes I'm fine Sandy."
"Ok only I don`t want you to faint when I show you this."  She said.
Sandy then raised hers arm and clenched her fists.
Her forearm muscles swelled up they were very well developed from holding the oars so tight.
Then she bent her hand up at her wrists her forearm muscles swelled even bigger.
Sandy bent her arms towards her shoulders.
Oh my God her biceps piled up into big round balls of muscles.
Sandy`s delts swelled and shaped up splitting either side of her bicep root,
Her shoulders widened as her lats stretched her top to its limits pulling the so fabric tight across her large breasts.
Sandy`s tits then got pushed forwards by her bulging pec muscles.
Clearly making her nipples stand out.
Her stomach muscles moved together and formed a perfect six pack as her top rose up and exposed them.
I looked at each one showing up as an individual mound of solid muscle.
God I thought Jenny would have loved to ride her pussy over Sandy`s stomach.
I wish Sandy would do the same to me as her sister Clare did last night.
I could feel my boner getting even harder as I looked at the display of muscles from this twenty two year old rower.
Sandy then relaxed and smiled and said.
"Whoa that's well big I think I had better stop Ben before you cum in your shorts."
As she looked down at my bulging boner.
"Sorry Sandy but you are so sexy looking flexing like that." I said.
She replied.
"That`s ok Ben my ex boyfriend got hard when I showed off my muscles to him.
I wanted to see if you would too that`s why I did it."
"I didn't realize you had so much muscle Sandy I just thought you were bigger built than Clare." I told her.
Sandy said.
"When I'm out I cover up that`s why you didn't know."
I replied.
"Clare has never said anything about you being so muscular."
Sandy told me.
"No she wont because she`s very jealous of my body having bigger muscles and me being much stronger than her.
That`s one reason she works out so much is to try and get stronger than me."
I asked.
"What's the other reason Sandy."
She replied.
"Clare is getting a bit worried about our Kimberly.
She has just turned fourteen and is doing well at swimming.
Kim is getting very strong with big muscles for her age.
I see her arm wrestling Clare in the kitchen last week.
Clare had to put up a fight to beat her."
"Wow really." I said.
Sandy told me.
"I think Clare got angry with Kim because after she had to fight to beat her.
Clare ran upstairs sweating and she was very red faced.
Kim was shouting that she would soon be able to beat her.
Clare then slammed the door of room really hard and didn't come down for like ages.
So must have been very angry at Kim."
I thought too myself mmm I know what happened to Clare there she must have had another orgasm.
I said.
"Sounds like it Sandy.
Hey I didn't know you had split up with your boyfriend."
Sandy Said.
"Yes we split up last month we got into a row and ended up fighting."
I said.
"I bet he didn't hurt you."
She replied.
"No but I really hurt him he`s shit scared of me now and won`t come near me."
"Hell what did you do too him."
I asked.
Sandy then told me what happened.
"We had a row over money I wouldn't lend him any as it was a week away from my pay check.
He got mad and called my names.
Then he threw a punch at my face.
I ducked.
He missed and fell over on the grass.
I lost my temper and jumped on top of him.
I started strangling him, God I was angry.
His face went red as I was choking where I was gripping his throat.
I wasn't even using my maximum strength.
I think I could have snapped his neck."
I let go and stood up.
I bent down and grabbed him by his shirt under his chin.
I was so angry I easily lifted him up with one hand and held him up in the air his feet clean off the grass then I threw him against his car."
He called me a fucking bitch and got in his car.
This made me even more angry.
I run over to his car and smashed my fists down on the hood.
I hit it so hard the hood buckled from the force.
I was surprised at the damage I done.
But felt very happy about it and wanted to smash him and his car up more."
I was loving this story of why they had split.
I said.
"Did you smash his car up anymore."
Sandy carried on.
"Yes I fucking did Ben.
I stood in front of the car and kicked it hard.
My foot bent the license plate and pushed it back into the fender cracking it.
He started the engine and started driving towards me.
I put out my hands onto the front of the car to try and stop it as I didn't have time to move out of the way.
I looked behind me to see if I had enough room to run but my back was only about two feet away from the wall of his house.
I was going to get crushed if he kept going forwards.
"So I pushed harder and my feet started to slip on the grass.
It had rained the day before so the ground was soft.
I looked at him.
He sat in there grinning.
His eyes staring at me as he put on the gas.
My butt slid back against wall and my arms were starting to give.
I pushed back as hard as I've ever had too.
The car stopped moving.
It was still pushing like hell against my hands.
I look at him and he laughed as he put his foot on the gas.
I thought oh shit he`s trying to kill me.
Lucky for me the back wheels started to spin on the grass.
I pushed with all my strength and the car started moving back.
The back wheels still spinning up the grass and into the soft mud.
"It was then Ben I realized that I was strong enough to out power his shit car."
"Fucking Hell Sandy." I said out loud.
Sandy told me.
"I was shocked too.
The wheels couldn't get enough grip to go forwards anymore.
I started to push it backwards out towards the road.
I looked at his shocked face as I pushed him and his car backwards.
He put his foot hard down on the gas pedal.
I heard the engine rev up to full speed but it just spun the back wheels faster and didn`t increase any more pressure on me.
I had really lost my temper by now Ben.
I could feel my legs pumping.
The engine was screaming and heard the noise of the tires spinning the grass up.
I pushed like hell getting the car moving backwards faster now as I dug my feet into the soft ground."
I knew then I had the strength to do it.
The back wheels must have got onto the sidewalk because see steam coming out from the sides of the car.
The tires had picked up so much mud in the treads it was getting hot on the concrete sidewalk where the wheels were spinning so fast.
He still sat in there pumping on the gas pedal.
I started to smell burning rubber from the tires spinning on the sidewalk.
I felt so powerful and kept pushing with all the strength my legs could produce.
That was more that enough for the melting tires to handle.
Then smoke poured out from under the car.
The engine sounded different I think it was overheating by being held at full throttle and it slowed down.
I pushed the car off the side walk and into the road.
I looked at him and I could see he was scared so he put the car into reverse.
I stopped pushing and stood up straight as the car moved backwards away from me but only slowly.
The engine wouldn't rev very fast.
Lots of smoke was coming from under the front where the engine is.
He straightened up the car and started to drive forwards.
As he drove passed me I kicked his door with such force it shattered his window and put a massive dent in the door.
Fuck you bitch he was shouting at me.
I stood there shaking with anger.
I looked back at his house and see the deep groves on the grass.
There was melted rubber on the side walk.
It felt like my legs were going to explode they were pumping like mad Ben.
It was better that and ten mile row I can tell you."
"Holy shit Sandy." I said.
She then said.
"Yeh then he phoned me that night and told me that I had wrecked his car and that I had blown the cars engine up and brunt out the transmission.
I told him to fuck off and if I ever see him again I would snap every bone in his body and then snap his neck with my bare hands.
He hung up then.
I meant what I said.
From that day I realized how fucking strong I really was and didn`t believe that my strength could do physical stuff like that Ben.
I haven't seen or heard from him since."
"Bloody Hell Sandy you literally destroyed a car and overpowered the engine and transmission till they burnt out WOW."  I said.
Sandy smiled
"I feel good about it now and I look things different.
Like yes I can lift that or I can move that.
I can destroy that just with my muscles, how cool is that Ben." Sandy told me.
I answered.
"Hot I think.
I would love to have seen you do that to him and his car.
Sandy I will let you do it to one of these old van or cars one day if you want."
Sandy replied.
"Hey sure I will.
You get one running and can I bring two of my girls from rowing to join in.
They said the same as you, they would love have seen me do that.
I think one of the girls is nearly as strong as me."
I replied.
"Hell yes Sandy you bring them, all these van and cars will be going for scrap soon anyway."
Sandy said.
"Good give me a call when you're ready.
Here`s my cell phone number."
So we swapped numbers.
I said.
"Bet Clare and Jenny would have liked to see you do that too."
She replied.
"Yes but when I told them they called me a liar and said there was no way I did that on my own.
But I did really do it Ben honest."
I said.
"I believe you Sandy I can see how much muscle you got.
You're a very powerful girl."
With that she went into a double bicep pose her upper body swelling up.
She asked.
"So do you still want to arm wrestle me then."
I replied.
"Hell yes let's do it now."
"Ok." she answered.
Sandy walked to one side of the bench and put her right hand up ready.
I asked.
"Is that your strongest arm."
She replied.
"Yes I'm right handed not like Clare she`s a lefty."
I said.
"I know she beat me with her weaker right arm and wouldn`t arm wrestle me with her stronger left arm, bet you can beat her Sandy."
She replied.
"She told me about that and yes I can beat her and Jenny in both hands at arm wrestling easy."
"Damn your going to beat me easy to then Sandy." I said.
I put my right hand up to hers.
Sandy gripped it and said.
"Give it your best Ben."
So we started.
Her bicep bulged up on her arm and her grip tightened around my hand tighter and tighter.
God she was much stronger than Jenny and Clare.
I was shocked how strong they were.
But this girl was much stronger I could feel it.
I started pushing with all my strength but her arm didn`t move one inch.
She looked at me and said.
"Go on Ben put some effort into this I'm not even trying yet."
"Shit I am trying Sandy really." I shouted.
With that she laughed and her hand started to crush mine
I could see my fingers going white as the blood was being stopped from flowing to them.
Tighter she gripped and the pain become intense I cried out "ARRHH".
I looked at her laughing as her right tit rose up as her chest muscles expanded.
Her bicep swelled up bigger and with one push my arm went down hard on the bench pulling the rest of my body to follow as I rolled over.
"Damm Sandy you're fucking strong." I said.
I look at my crushed hand as I rubbed it to get the blood flowing back through my fingers.
She laughed and said.
"Gezz Ben most the girls at the rowing club would beat you and they are between sixteen and twenty eight years old.
I've arm wrestled all of them and they put up more of a fight than you just did."
"No way can the younger ones be that strong you're joking me."
I asked.
"Ben even the sixteen year old girl rowers felt stronger than you.
They have got pretty well developed biceps and I have seen them smash younger and older boy`s in arm wrestles.
And the boy`s they beat had good muscles on them too.
Now arm wrestle my left arm."
Sandy demanded.
Sandy put her left hand up ready.
"Ok but don't squeeze so hard please Sandy."  I said.
She smiled and gripped my hand just as hard as before.
The same thing happened her bicep and forearm bulged.
Her chest expanded.
Sandy smashed my hand down hard.
"God you are strong Sandy." I said
She replied.
"So now you can tell that I really did beat my ex boyfriend up and destroy his car."
I said.
"Yes and I think you could have done a lot more to it if he hadn't drove off."
Sandy replied.
"Yes I would have totally smashed and bent it to pieces."
I said.
"You can do it to that lot later Sandy."
And I pointed at the old cars and vans.
"She said. "I would love to Ben."
Sandy walked over to the van I took the seat out of.
It was a small mini van.
An old Suzuki Carry that we used to use for collections at work.
Sandy stood at the side of the small van.
She was taller than it as they are small Japanese vans.
Sandy put her hands on the top of the side of it and pushed.
The little van rocked over instantly as her powerful muscles pushed against it.
Sandy turned and looked at me and said.
"Ben I think I could lift this van, can I try please." 
Without having too think about I told her.
"YES Sandy you go for it."
She turned back to the little van and put her hands on the top of the side to give it another push.
Her muscles tightened and her back muscles expanded.
Sandy`s legs started to bulge out as she started pushing against the van.
The little van started to lean over away from her.
The Suspension lowered on the far side as was taking more of the weight as Sandy`s strong muscles pushed against it.
As Sandy got a feel for how heavy the little van was she said to me.
"This isn't too heavy I want to do more than lift the wheels off the ground Ben.
I think I can push the little fucker right over I'm sure I can do it."
I said.
"God Sandy do you really think you can."
She replied.
"Yes `I'm sure."
So I said.
"Go for it Sandy Do it."
Her legs tensed up more as she pushed harder.
Sandy`s back muscles swelled up as her shoulders widened.
The little van moved over more and the suspension creaked as Sandy`s powerful muscles pushed the vans weight over.
Harder she pushed her muscles showing up all over her body.
Veins started to become visible under her thick tanned skin.
Then both wheels on her side left the ground.
Sandy moved her left hand down the side of the van and pushed more.
The wheels rose up higher from the ground.
I could hear the suspension creaking loud now as Sandy`s awesome strength pushed the full weight over on one side.
She moved her right hand down next to her left hand and pushed harder.
The little van lent over more.
By now wheels a good foot off the ground.
Sandy looked down at the bottom of the van that was now at the height of her knees.
She moved her left hand down and gripped the underside of the van and then did the same with the right hand.
Her muscles were pumping and looked huge as her blood got forced into them.
Sandy`s quads and calf`s were bulging out on her legs.
Her strong biceps then tensed up and bulged out as she started to lift.
Sandy`s awesome leg muscles moved her feet closer to the van
Then her legs and arms lifted together.
The van raised up both wheels now level with her waist it was nearly over.
Her calf`s then expanded and bulged into the upside down heart shapes as she used the power from them to lift the little van to its tipping point.
She got it there right on its point of balance.
Some of the weight came off her strong hands as it started passing its point of balance.
Sandy shouted.
"HERE IT GOES BEN.
WATCH THIS."
Sandy`s biceps leaped up on her arms as she bent both her arms upwards to her chest lifting the van passed its balancing point.
The little van couldn't take anymore of this powerful twenty two year old girl`s rowing muscles.
Her triceps and biceps expanded as her arms straitened out in front of her pushing the van over.
The little van rolled over onto its side with a loud crash.
Sandy spun round jumped up in the air and shouted.
"YES I did it Ben."
She then then did a double bicep pose and continued the move into a crab.
Her neck muscles and delts swelled up pushing her neck up and out from her shoulders.
I could see veins clearly at last running down from her neck into her strong rowing shoulders and then on down into her pumped pecs that pushed the cleavage apart of her large D cup tits.
She had demanded so much power from her muscles to flip the little van over that her muscles were well pumped.
I could see for the first time her veins under her thick skin.
Her six pack abs sinking back and forth on her stomach as she was breathing heavily from excreting so much power.
Her body looked so much different from when she first took her track suit off.
Sandy relaxed and stared at me.
I was stood there my mouth open.
My cock was as hard as it could get pushing my shorts straight out.
I could feel precum starting to run out of the eye of my cock as my balls started to tighten ready to ejaculate their seamen.
Sandy looked at me.
I thought shit she`s going to be so mad at me and never talk to me again.
But to my surprise she said.
"Ben you're going to cum, wow I've got you so turned on by showing off.
That`s so hot Ben.
I know I can get men aroused when I show off my muscles.
My God to get you so close to cumming, that is so amusing to me."
I got control of myself and just about stopped myself from ejaculating.
I said.
"Sandy that`s the fucking best three minute action my eyes have ever seen.
I can't believe you had that amount of pure strength in you.
I could see you were a pretty strong girl when you took your track suit off.
But to exert enough strength to push the side of the van up off its wheels and continue to push it over till you could get your hands under it.
Damn Sandy then you just overturned it.
God Sandy your a lot stronger Clare and Jenny you must be the strongest girl around here."
Sandy smiled and said.
"I know I'm stronger than Jenny and Clare.
There are two other girls in my rowing team I think are strong as me and could overturn that van too."
I replied.
"Really, ask them if they would like to try and do it and bring them here if their up for it."
Sandy said. "Ok I will ask them.
I think the will they are very competitive,
You will have to strap you cock in." and she laughed.
I laughed too.
I said.
"Sure will when you are all here testing out your strength."
Sandy replied.
"Oh no Ben I don't mind if you get a boner over me I think it's horny.
If I did it again I`m sure I could make you would cum."
My God I thought that`s just like her sister Clare so they must be a bit alike.
I looked at Sandy her body regaining its relaxed state as her heart slowed back to normal beats as the blood flow slowed through her body.
I said.
"Sandy your muscles really showed up when they were pumped after you overturned the van.
Your crab flex awesome, even your veins showed up under your skin."
She replied.
"Ah yes my body often reaches a pumped up state after a long fast rowing session.
I have flexed like that in the mirror in the showers at the collage.
I love to see and feel my muscles like that.
By the time I get home and do the same flex in my bedroom mirror the pump has gone and they don`t show up like that."
I asked.
"What size are your muscles your arms look bigger than mine."
Sandy replied.
"I have measured them for ages.
I would like to know what size they are now."
"I can do that now while you're still pretty pumped.
I got a tape measure over there in that tool box."
I told her.
Sandy said.
"Hey great Ben go and get it."
I came back with the tape.
Sandy said.
"Do my arms first Ben they lose their pump the quickest."
I said.
"Ok let`s do your arms and chest and waist."
Sandy held out he left arm, she clenched her fist a few times to get her forearm muscle ready.
I put the tape round her forearm.
I felt it first it was very hard under her skin and hot.
The tape showed twelve inches.
Then her right forearm just over twelve inches.
Now for her biceps.
I really wanted to know how big these were.
They did look about the same size as mine.
Sandy put her left arm out straight.
I wrapped the tape around her un flexed bicep.
Almost thirteen inches then she slowly brought her arm back.
The tape moved as her bicep increased in size and hardened.
The tape stopped at a little under fifteen inches.
I looked at the peaked bicep and thought that`s the same size as my left bicep but her`s is so much harder.
Then Sandy put her right arm out.
I wrapped the tape round her bicep.
Thirteen and a quarter inches she slowly flexed.
The tape stopped fifteen and a half inches.
"Damn." I said.
She asked "What's wrong."
I told her.
"That`s half inch bigger than mine."
My cock was aching as I looked at her huge peaked bicep.
She replied.
"My right arm has always been bigger.
But bigger than yours no wonder I beat you so easy at arm wrestling." She laughed.
Sandy raised her arms.
"Do my chest." she asked me.
So put my arms around her back and got the other end of the tape.
I could feel her big D cup tits rubbing against my chest.
I put the tape together under her breasts and it showed forty inches.
gezz I thought mines fourty two inches
.
Sandy said. "Ready Ben."
"Yes." I replied.
Sandy then pulled her upper body into a full double bicep pose.
She flexed her lats and pecs the tape slid through my fingers and stopped at forty four inches.
"WOW Sandy that's forty four inches." I yelled.
Sandy said.
"That's what rowing dose for you, hold it there Ben."
With that I see her abs tensing up into her stomach and she took a deep breath.
Sandy tightened her arms and shoulders even more.
Her breasts moved out and so did the tape to forty five inches.
"Fucking Hell forty five inches." I told her.
Sandy relaxed and said.
"That`s well good I'm pleased with that.
Now my legs Ben."
I knelt down in front of Sandy`s big thick legs.
My hand started shaking as I put it between her thighs and rapped the tape around her left thigh.
It showed twenty inches and she wasn't even flexing it.
I could feel the heat from the muscles on my hands.
Sandy then tensed up her left leg.
Her thigh muscle went solid instantly.
I heard the fabric stretch over her smooth skin.
I looked at the tape.
Oh my god just over twenty three inches, no wonder she pushed his car backwards on the grass and pushed the side of the little van up off its wheels so easy.
"Twenty three inches." I shouted.
Sandy relaxed I moved the tape down to her calf muscle.
The skin was soft and hot, my shaking hand pulled the tape tight around the muscle it showed thirteen and a half inches.
Sandy then rose up onto her toes, the calf muscle exploded into shape pulling the tape to sixteen inches.
I leg go of the tape and put my hands around it and squeezed.
Her skin was slightly spongy but the muscle underneath was rock solid.
I rubbed my hands all over it feeling this twenty two year olds sixteen inch rock hard calf muscle.
I ran my hands down to her ankles and then slowly back up my finger being push apart as they met the widening calf tensed up under her skin.
I stood up sweating and feeling my cock getting hard again.
Sandy said.
"You liked that Ben, do my right leg if you think you can handle it.
You're sweating.
Am I getting you aroused."
I replied. "Yes you are Sandy."
I knelt back down and put my left hand between her powerful thighs and wrapped the tape around her thigh muscle it showed twenty inches same as her left one.
Sandy tensed up the thigh went rock hard and the tape read twenty three inches her legs were the same size.
I stood up really feeling hot and my cock was fully erect.
Sandy said.
"Your not going to do my right calf muscle then Ben."
I said my voice a bit shaky.
"No Sandy I will cum if I touch or see that sorry."
Sandy put her hands each side of my head and pulled my head to her mouth and kissed my on the lips
"Ok Ben we will save that for later."
Sandy told me as she grinned.
I said.
"I think that will be for the best Sandy."
Sandy asked.
"What are we going to about the van.
Shell we both pick it back up."
I told her.
"It will be harder to lift it from so low down and we will have to get our hands under the side of the roof.
Anyway Jenny and Clare are coming over later today if you come over too we could all lift it back up on its wheels easier."
Sandy said.
"Yes good thinking, I don't want to hurt my back.
I can't wait to tell Clare that I overturned the van and show her it on its side."
I said.
"She will be even more Jealous of your strength Sandy.
She will want to try and do it herself. "
Sandy replied.
"She will do Ben and Jenny will want a go too."
I said.
"They are coming over to test their strength out anyway.
That's what the scales are for to show them in pounds how strong their muscles are."
Sandy said.
"Wow cool I will defiantly come over with them and I can show them in pounds how strong my muscles are."
"Great see you in a couple of hours then Sandy when they get home."
I told her.
Sandy walked over to me and gave another kiss.
She told me.
"Ben don't forget to strap your huge cock down or you will cum in your shorts in front of all of us.
I don't mind if you cum in front of me but I don`t know what Clare and Jenny would think."
I replied. Ok Sandy I will try."
"Your cock looks huge Ben."
Sandy told me.
"It`s eight inches hard."
I told her.
"Wow I think it's bigger than that."
She said grinning.
I undid my shorts and let my cock spring out.
"Holy crap Ben that's fucking awesome."
Sandy gasped out as she looked at my fully erect boner.
She put her right hand out and gripped my shaft.
I pulled Sandy close to me as she jerked me off.
We started kissing like mad.
I ran my hands up and down her rippling back muscles.
Then I squeezed her right rock hard bicep as it flexed working her hand on my cock to make me cum.
Sandy stopped kissing me.
She looked down at my throbbing penis as she knew I was about to shot my load and she wanted to see it.
I looked at her huge tits moving about with hard erect nipples poking out.
I caressed them.
Sandy groaned as I did that to her.
I felt her fingers push my foreskin back and then she jerked me off really fast.
Sandy looked down at her right hand pulling my shaft.
She grinned and whispered.
"Oh yes Ben your almost there."
"Go on Sandy make me cum."
I said.
Sandy fully flexed up her left fifteen inch bicep.
I squeezed it with my right hand.
It was like ball of warm steel.
"AARRRRRHHH."
I cried out as my cock erupted huge streams cum.
My body shook as more and more cum pumped out.
"OH  YES OH MY GOD THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!"
Sandy shouted as she watched me cum.
Sandy put her right hand in front of my erupting cock and got it covered in my semen.
She then licked it off her hand.
"MMMM that tastes so good."
She whispered.
I stood back and looked at her aroused body as she swallowed.
"Oh God Sandy that was fantastic.
Will you let me fuck you later."
I asked.
"Oh yes Ben but we must date first.
I don't let men fuck me just like that.
Even though you are huge."
Sandy told me as she put her track suit back on.
"I would love to have you as my girlfriend Sandy."
I told her.
"I have just come out of a relationship and I have to go to Syracuse next week for three months.
When I get back I want you to be my new boyfriend Ben."
Sandy told me as we walked back to the house.
"I can't wait for that Sandy."
I said excited.
"I will see you here later and don't tell anyone about what I just did to you or about our plans."
Sandy said.
"Ok I won't tell anyone."
I replied.
Sandy gave me a big kiss and then walked over to her house.
I thought to myself God all three girls will be testing their strength and flexing
Clare and Jenny are going to have a go at overturning the van.
I will cum for sure and I know that they don`t mind.
Sandy don`t know that happened yesterday and she hasn't seen what they did to the table.
I will love having Sandy as my girlfriend when she comes back home from Syracuse.
I loved her jerking me off and I can't wait to have full sex with Sandy.

kingpin666


pt4 Jenny Clare and Sandy do the strength tests.


I walked back to the house and went for a shower.
I had to change my shorts as they were soaking with pre cum after seeing
Sandy overturn the little Suzuki Carry van so easy and then her making me ejaculate.
I went to my closet and still lying at the bottom was my leather belt.
The thick metal buckle snapped in two by Clare`s strong arms the night before.
I found a pair of tight swimming trunks.
Thinking that would control my boner and stop my cum from running down my legs if I got too turned on.
I put another pair of shorts on and a thicker belt.
I thought about the little van.
How heavy was it.
How many pounds was Sandy pushing and lifting.
So I went on the web and got the specifications of the van up.
It weighed under a ton 1,600 pounds and only four feet seven inches wide by five feet six inches tall.
So I worked out that Sandy by pushing at the top of the van was about 500 to 600 pounds because the weight was down low.
She would get a lot of leverage with the van being so narrow.
But what a sight for sore eye`s a twenty two year old rower girls powerful body overturning a van.
I will never forget it.
I went to the kitchen and made coffee.
I looked at the clock it was one thirty and the girls would be over about two.
I walked back down to the barn.
The three soccer balls were behind the door.
Sandy had forgotten them in all her excitement.
I picked up the bedroom scales off the bench.
I squeezed them with both hands as hard as I could.
The dial stopped at 140 pounds from my grip.
I think that's very good I thought.
I put them between my hands and held them up to my chest.
I pushed my hands together using all my arm, chest and back strength.
The dial went to about 80 pounds.
I wasn't sure if that was good or not as I had never done it before.
I would find out when the girls do it.
I then made some adjustments to the frame holding the hanging scales on the bench.
So the scales would be on its back but raised up at an angle.
So the girls could look back at the face and watch their arm strength move the pointer round.
Then my cell phone rang.
It was Sandy.
She said that Jenny and Clare were back from the gym and they were all ready to come over.
I told Sandy to tell them to bring gloves with them so they don`t hurt their hands lifting the van back up.
Ok see you in a minute Sandy said.
I walked up to my house and round to the garage just as the three girls were walking up my drive.
They looked like Charlie`s Angels walking towards me.
Sandy in her lose fitting track suit.
Jenny and Clare had on very small tight shorts that only just come down to the top of their thighs.
You could see the whole of their legs.
They both had long sleeved zipped up jackets on.
Damn I won't see their ripped upper bodies I thought.
Sandy and Jenny look happy but Clare didn`t seem to be smiling.
"Hi Ben." They all said.
"Hi Girls." I replied.
Clare said.
"What have you got for us to show off our strength and what did you want to show us that we did yesterday."
I walked over to the aluminium folding table.
I showed them the deformed top with the two indentions made by their elbows.
I pointed to where their hands had squeezed the rim flat back underneath the top.
"Wow I didn't feel my hand crushing the metal when I arm wrestled with Clare." Jenny said.
Clare said.
"No I didn`t either, I was concentrating to beat Jen.
That shows you how strong our hands are Ben."
I then tried to push the legs back and couldn't.
I told them.
"Look even the legs won`t slide down where the tops deformed."
Clare said.
“You're just weak Ben."
Clare unzipped her top and took it off.
Wow all she had was a boob tube.
You could see all of her defined muscles.
Jenny did the same and also had a boob tube on.
They stood there grinning at me.
Sandy looked at them and made no move to take her track suit off.
Clare grabbed the table from me.
She her hand on the bottom of two of the legs and tried to push them together so they would fold flat.
Her muscles tensed up and bulged.
But the legs didn`t move.
"I see what you mean Ben, it`s a bit broken I think." She said.
Then Clare turned the table round still holding it in the air by the bottom of the two legs.
Now her right hand was in between her tits against her chest.
Her left arm was at full stretch out in front of her holding the other leg.
Then her left arm muscles tensed up.
She started to try and pull the leg towards her.
Harder she pulled.
Her veins standing out under her skin.
The leg started to move towards her.
As it did her bicep started to arch up on her arm.
She looked at her bicep getting bigger as the leg moved more.
I looked at the table.
But the leg wasn't sliding.
Clare was bending it with her bare hands.
Closer the leg moved towards her right hand on her chest.
Her bicep starting to peak right up as she poured on the power.
You could hear the metal starting to squeal.
It was being bent from its formed shape by this nineteen year old girl`s powerful left bicep.
The metal gave up its fight.
Clare powered it down into the bottom of the table top.
Clare then turned the table round.
She rested the edge of the table top on her ripped six pack abs.
With her weaker right arm now at full stretch holding the other leg.
She started to pull.
Her arm went tense as she increased her strength.
The leg started to come towards her.
Her bicep and veins standing out as she bent the metal leg.
The more it bent the more her bicep peek grew.
Even Clare`s weaker arm had to much strength for the metal to withstand.
The leg met the same fate.
Clare threw the table down.
She flexed and kissed each bulging peeked bicep.
She said.
"Yes the power of Clare strikes again."
Clare looked at each of us and smiled at what she had done.
Jenny said.
"Wow Clare that was so cool.
Hey watch me bend over the last two legs like you did."
Jenny picked up the table and held it the same as Clare did.
Jenny`s arm tensed up as she pulled.
Her bicep started to arch up.
She instantly started bending the metal leg towards her chest.
Jen smiled as she did it with ease.
The metal standing no chance against Jenny`s stronger muscles.
Clare put her hand around Jenny`s swelling right bicep.
She squeezed it as it bunched up into a hard peeked ball.
It pushed open Clare`s strong fingers.
Jenny finished off pushing the last leg down.
Clare`s eyes watching her strong fingers being forced open by Jenny`s fully flexed bicep ball of hard muscle.
I stood Next to Sandy watching the two girls admiring each others muscles. Clare looked at Sandy and said.
"What do you think of that then Sandy.
I told you me and Jenny are a lot stronger now."
Sandy replied.
"Not bad Clare you have got stronger.
But Jenny did it easier than you did.
I think she's stronger."
Clare a bit annoyed at what Sandy had said.
She replied.
"Jenny`s only a little bit stronger than me at some things.
I would like to see you try and do that fatty girl."
Sandy Glared at Clare and said.
"Ok watch this."
Sandy picked up the table.
She raised her left knee up.
Sandy held the bottom of table top with the legs flat inside it across her shin with her hands hand holding it at each side.
We all watched waiting to see what Sandy would do.
Then Sandy`s body expanded under her track suit and fill it out as her shoulders got bigger.
Sandy started pulling her arms back.
Very slowly her hands started to move backwards.
WOW the table started to bend around her leg.
The metal creaking and cracking as Sandy pulled her arms back like she was rowing.
The metal table top and all four metal legs being bent at the same time.
They couldn't resist the incredible pressure that Sandy`s rowing muscles were excreting.
The metal rims started to bend outwards and creased.
Then the rims split and tore apart as Sandy pulled harder.
She bent the whole table around her shin till the metal touched both sides of her huge flexed sixteen inch calf muscle hidden by her track suit.
Sandy held the bent up V shape table in one hand and dropped it on the floor with loud clang.
Sandy said.
"Well what do you think of that then Clare."
Jenny and Clare stood there eyes wide open and looking shocked.
Clare said.
"Oh my god Sandy you are damn strong."
Jenny said. "My god."
As she picked up the destroyed table to examining it closer.
"Holy shit Clare.
She's bent all the legs in half's.
What the hell."
Jenny gasped.
I stood there feeling my cock starting to get hard
I said. "Wow Sandy that was impressive."
Sandy smiled and said to Jenny and Clare.
"Come on lets go to the barn I want to show you two the van I overturned today."
Clare replied.
"I can see you've got a bit stronger Sandy.
But there no fucking way you turned a van over on your own." 
Sandy told her. "Come on you will see."
I was just wishing that Sandy had taken off her track suit before she destroyed the table so I could see her muscles.
The three girls walked out of the garage and headed towards the barn.
I followed Jenny and Clare,
They had their gym gloves stuffed in the back of their tight shorts.
Their hard defined leg muscles contracting and expanding as they walked.
Sandy walked with me still covered in her track suit.
Jenny and Clare were whispering as they walked in front.
I couldn`t hear what they were saying.
Then Sandy grabbed my right hand and squeezed it hard making me immediately look at her.
She smiled and winked at me as she pulled me closer to her
Sandy pulled my hand and placed it on her right buttock as we walked.
God her flexing glute muscle was well hard contracting tight with each stride.
I rubbed my hand over it moving the lose fabric of her track against her skin, feeling for the first time the tightest girls ass in my life.
Her left hand grasped the back of my head.
With no effort twisted my head round to the right nearly tearing my neck muscles apart to face her.
She then pulled my face into her`s.
Our lips collided and she force open my mouth with her tongue.
Sandy snogged me oozing her saliva into my mouth and sucking mine into her`s.
She let go just as Clare looked look around back at us to see if we were still behind them.
God that was a close call as Clare had said that I was hers now.
Sandy didn't know about what had happened with me and Clare last night.
We all walked into the barn and Jenny and Clare stopped and looked at the little van resting on its side.
They both turned round and faced us.
Clare said to us.
"No way you flipped that van over on your own.
You helped her do that Ben."
I replied. "Oh yes she did Clare I stood and watched Sandy do it."
"No fucking way." Clare shouted angrily.
Sandy poked her tongue out at Clare and grinned at her.
Clare huffed and said under her breath. "Fucking bitch."
I could tell the two sisters didn`t like each other.
I remembered when they were younger.
They were always screaming and fighting.
Their younger sister Kimberly don`t get on with her brother Luke.
It must run in the family.
I thought me and my step sister were a lot like Kim and Luke at that age.
Jenny had walked over to the long bench and was looking at the scales and the chained handles.
Clare joined her both girls looking at what I had made.
Jenny said. "Hey Ben what`s this for."
So I explained.
You arm wrestle against the scales.
It will show you how strong your arms are in pounds.
The other set at the end of the bench with the van seat on the ground will do the same for your legs.
"Jenny replied."Wow that's so clever Ben.
What's the Bedroom scales for."
Jenny picked them up looking at them.
I told her.
“You hold them with both hands and squeezed as hard as you can.
You can how strong your grip is.
Or I can hold them between yours and Clare`s hands when you arm wrestle.
It will show how many pounds pressure there is between your hands.
"Clare said." That's so cool Ben, I love it."
"Clare looked at Sandy and said.
"Now we will see that I'm stronger than you." and laughed.
Sandy replied.
"We will see that your not.
Anyway I beat both of your arms at arm wrestling and beat you too Jenny."
Clare said with an angry voice.
"Yeh that was like two years ago when we were seventeen.
We are much stronger now after all our gym sessions we have done since then."
Jenny said to Clare.
"Sandy did bend that table in half.
I think she is pretty strong from the rowing she dose Clare."
Well that statement coming from Jenny made Clare even more angry.
Clare blurted out. "She only did it because she's fat."
Sandy`s eye`s starred at Clare and she said.
"Oh you think I`m FAT do you Clare.
I`m going to beat you both on every one of those scale tests you skinny bitch."
I thought they were going to start fighting.
But Sandy walked over to Clare and unzipped her track suit top and took it off.
She had another sleeveless rowing top on.
I knew what was going to happen next.
She then raised her arm and then clenched her fists.
Her forearm muscles swelled up.
Then she bent her hand up at her wrists.
Her forearm muscles swelled bigger.
She bent her arms towards her shoulders.
Her biceps piled up into big round peaked balls of muscle.
Sandy`s delts swelled and split either side of her bicep root.
Sandy`s shoulders widened as her lats stretched her top.
Her stomach muscles tightened as her six pack abs bulged up stretching her top over them.
Jenny put her hand over her mouth and gasped.
"Holy shit Sandy."
Clare just stood there in amazement.
Her eyes transfixed on her sisters bulging muscles.
Then Sandy took of her track bottoms.
She tensed up her legs.
Her thighs exploded out forwards and sideways and her quads separations bulged through the fabric above her knees.
It ran right up her thigh splitting the muscles in two.
Her calf`s shot into their large upside down heart shapes.
She stood up onto her toes they swelled bigger and moved up her leg pushing the skin aside as they expanded.
Clare was looking so hard at her sister huge muscles she couldn't blink her eyes.
Her face blushed and her mouth open.
She said.
"Fucking hell Sandy.
I thought you just looked fat."
As Clare looked at Sandy`s flexed body Clare`s voice went very quiet.
"Damn you."
Clare put her trembling hand on Sandy`s left fifteen inch bicep and squeezed it.
Clare couldn't make an indent on it so she ran her fingers over it.
Jenny joined in and felt Sandy`s fifteen and half inch right bicep.
She looked down at Sandy`s bulging abs.
Jenny then started rubbing her fingers over each of the muscles.
She then went down on her knees and put her hands on Sandy`s legs caressing her huge quad muscles.
Jenny then slowly ran her fingers down and around the back of Sandy`s legs.
She closed her fingers over Sandy`s sixteen inch rock hard chiselled calf`s.
Sandy then relaxed.
Jenny stood up her tongue going side to side between her lips.
Jenny`s nipples were well erect.
She had got really turned on by Sandy`s muscles.
Clare stood there watching Jenny like a hawk.
She was fuming that Jenny was getting turned on over her sister's muscles.
Even Sandy could tell that Jenny was getting very aroused over her.
I felt my cock hardening but was kept in check by the swimming trunks.
I would love to see Jenny orgasm on Sandy`s abs like she did on Clare`s.
"STOP IT Jenny.
Let's do the test that's what we are here for."
Clare shouted angrily.
Jenny said getting her breath.
"Ok Clare sorry I was just admiring Sandy`s muscles its the first time I've seen them.
They are fantastic."
Clare by now was close to losing it.
She turned to the bench and grabbed the bedroom scales.
She started crushing them between her hands trying to let her anger out on them.
The dial shot round too 150 pounds.
Clare gritted her teeth and squeezed with all her strength.
Her veins bulging on her forearms looking like they would burst.
The dial started to move on 155, 158, and stopped at 160 pounds.
That's 20 pounds more than Me, Damn Clare`s grip was strong.
Clare stopped and calmed down.
Please with her result.
"160 pounds beat that then you two."
Clare said passing them to Jenny.
Jenny said. "Ok I will."
She gripped and started squeezing the scales hard.
The dial showed 140, 150 and stopped at 160 pounds the same as Clare`s.
Jenny tried harder to beat Clare`s 160.
Her hands shook as she squeezed more power out of her bursting forearm muscles.
The dial moved to 170 pounds. Jenny smiled and passed the scales to Sandy.
Sandy gripped the scales and looked at Jenny and then Clare.
She squeezed them.
The dial moved round to 145 and stopped.
I was shocked by this I knew Sandy was stronger than that.
Clare yelled out.
"Is that it Sandy is that all the gripping strength you got."
and she laughed.
Sandy stared at Clare.
Then the dial started moving round again 150,160, 170, 200.
Her arms started to shake.
Sandy`s forearms were ridged and bursting under her skin.
She gave a final squeeze with her hands and the dial move onto 240 pounds and stopped.
Jenny and Clare both watching the dial in disbelief as Sandy`s hand were crushing the scales so tight.
Before they could say anything.
Sandy moved her hands to the front and back of the scales.
Sandy crushed them between her hands.
Holding them in front of her large breasts.
Her biceps bulged into balls of muscle.
Her lats and delts expanded.
Sandy`s whole upper body widened out sideways to it full forty five inches.
Her tits pushed forwards and moved apart by her fully flexed pecs.
The pressure between her hands on the scales was horrendous.
The scales being crushed by her powerful rowing muscles.
The dial shot round and passed 120 pounds and still moved on 125,130,135,
Sandy` neck being push up out from her shoulders as her trap muscles unleashed their power on the scales.
The dial stopped at 192 pounds.
"Fucking hell Sandy." I yelled as my cock went rock hard.
Jenny stood there gazing at Sandy`s awesome muscles pose crushing the scale`s with 192 pounds of pure strength.
Jenny`s nipples were as hard as my cock by seeing Sandy crushing the scales.
Jenny`s face was starting to go red.
Clare watched.
I could see that she was even getting aroused.
Clare held her hand over her mouth and started to breath deeper.
The tingling sensation was starting to build deep inside as she looked at her disliked sisters muscles and strength.
Sandy stopped and her muscles relaxed as she breathed out.
She said. “Beat that then Clare."
Sandy pushed the scales into Clare`s hard abs.
Clare held the scales but she couldn't speak.
She then did the same to the scales.
Clare`s muscles went rock hard.
Her lats and delts expanded as her shoulders widened.
Her veins standing out like tubes under her skin.
Her biceps bulged out of her arms into perfect peaks with the vein proudly standing out along the biceps.
God Clare looked ripped and strong.
I knew she was strong but not as strong as Sandy.
The dial passed 90 pounds and slowed close to 105 pounds.
Clare now straining and demanding more power from all her burning upper body.
Her neck veins pulsing with blood pressure.
The dial moved a bit more and stopped at 115 pounds.
Clare stopped and said.
"God that was hard but hey Sandy that's good for me being that I'm taller and lighter build than you.
To my surprised Sandy agreed and said.
"Yes Clare I didn't think you would be as strong as that, well done."
Clare replied.
"No where near yours Sandy you are fucking strong."
Clare looking straight into Sandy`s eyes.
I could tell that Clare was slowly being broken down by Sandy`s larger muscles and tremendous strength.
I know what will happen to Clare if Sandy continues to break her.
Clare will reach an orgasm over her sister even though they hated each other.
Jenny took hold of the scales.
She started to crush them in front of her large perfect tits.
Jenny`s muscles bulged out same as Clare`s but bigger.
Jenny gritted her teeth and pushed with all her strength.
Her upper body swelled up as her veins appeared over her muscles.
Her biceps bulged up on her arms.
Her delts, lats, all showing the fibres the muscles were made up of through her tight skin.
My god Jenny`s body was ripped.
The dial raced passed Clare`s 95 and up to 115 where its slowed and stopped 129 pounds.
My cock was so hard now as I really wanted to fuck all three girls now.
They were blowing my brain apart.
I felt pre cum oozing out into my trunks caused by Jenny`s muscles.
Jenny put the scales down well pleased at beating Clare.
Sandy said.
"Wow Jenny you are stronger than Clare, and your muscles are so ripped."
That was music to Jenny`s ears.
I could see that she had fallen for Sandy`s muscles.
I was bit worried by what Sandy had just said to Jenny.
Was Sandy starting to get a bit hot for Jenny`s ripped body.
mmmm I thought.
I looked at Clare.
She was gazing at Jenny`s body.
Clare realizing the fact that Jenny was a lot stronger than her as she found that out yesterday.
Clare thought that she had overdone it by arm wrestling me and was a bit tired.
But now she knew Jenny was stronger than her.
Clare wanted to orgasm with Jenny right now but couldn't.
Because her own sister she hated and thought was fat was is in fact a hell of a lot stronger than both of them.
Her body wasn't fat.
It was big and very strong with well developed muscles covered in tanned thick skin.
Her sister was stronger than most men.
It was breaking Clare slowly down like she did to Jenny yesterday making Jenny cum for her to get back at Jenny for causing her to have her first full orgasm at school six years ago.
Just from watching Jenny out muscle a strong boy at arm wrestling in class.
Seeing the full power of Jenny`s ripped muscles was to much for her to control.
Now Clare`s orgasm was starting to build up deep inside her like it did then.
Jenny then walked over to the long bench.
She looked at the D shaped handle attached to the scales.
She pulled her gloves out from the back of her shorts and put them on.
Jenny picked up the handle with her right hand.
She got into an arm wrestle position.
I put a steel peg in one of the holes so she could grip it with her left hand and pull on it like you get on real arm wrestling table.
Jenny said.
"Thanks Ben. I can pull harder now."
Sandy came over and stood next to me.
Clare walked around to the opposite side of the bench so she could face Jenny.
"Go on Jenny give it all you got girl."
Sandy shouted.
Clare stayed quiet and just stared at Jenny waiting for her to start.
Jenny pulled on the handle the chain went tight.
All of Jenny`s back muscles shot up.
Her lats, delts, and traps separated under her thin tight skin.
Her bicep transformed into its hard peaked ball as she pulled hard on the handle.
The pointer on the scales moved clockwise 30, 35 ,40 .45, 50, 55 pounds.
My God. I thought.
60, 65, and then stopped at 72 pounds.
Jenny`s arm just had moved about three inches from up rite.
As the scales only has about a six inch travel from 0 to 200 pounds.
Jenny held it there her body pumped and shaking as she pulled with all her strength.
Jenny looked across at the scales and see that she had got it to 72 pounds.
She put her head down and screamed as she pulled harder than ever.
The pointer move on up to 74 pounds.
Jenny`s left arm wrenching at the steel peg.
Her elongated bicep and tricep pulling her skin tight as her veins were trying to burst out all over her body.
She stopped and relaxed.
Jenny shouted. "Well how much did it move too.
I couldn`t see I was pulling so hard."
Sandy told her.
"Hell Jenny you got it too 74 pounds wow your really strong."
Jenny jumped up in the air and shouted.
"YES I'm well pleased with that."
I just see Jenny`s pumped muscles pulling 74 pounds of arm wrestling power.
I looked over at Clare.
She was blushing and looking at Jenny.
Clare then said.
"I loved watching you do that Jenny."
I could tell Clare did as she had her arms folded across her tits to hide her erect nipples.
But she couldn`t hide her heavy breathing making her abs flex in and out.
Jenny said.
"Go on Clare you do it with your left arm I've just done it with my strongest arm."
"Ok." Clare replied.
She put her gloves on and picked up the handle.
I could see that her nipples were erect as I thought.
I passed Clare a steel peg and she put it a hole and gripped it with her right hand.
Clare then pulled like hell at the handle.
Her muscles shot up hard just the same as Jenny`s did.
The pointer passed 45, 50, 55 pounds.
She looked over at the scales and yelled out. "MOVE YOU FUCKER."
As she pulled harder.
It moved on 60, 65 pounds.
Her muscles looked like they would explode.
But she couldn`t move it any further 65 pounds was it.
She let go.
Clare said.
"Damn I thought I would have got it passed your 74 pounds Jen.
God your strong Jen."
"Thanks Clare but your arms are longer than mine.
So I got more leverage, your still very strong Clare and I love your muscles."
Clare smiled as she liked what Jenny just said.
Clare looked at Sandy and said.
"Go on Sandy your turn, test your right arm that`s your strongest, let me see what you got."
Sandy replied. "Ok watch this then Clare."
Sandy put her gloves on and picked up the handle and grabbed hold of the pin with her left hand.
She then pulled.
The chain flew up off the bench and sprang tight.
Her upper body shot out and bulged up every muscle.
The pointer whizzed round straight to 80 pounds and stopped.
She looked over at Clare and then turned and looked at Jenny and grinned.
I realized Sandy wasn't even trying hard yet.
Then she looked at the scales and poured on her strength.
85, 90, 95,100 pounds.
She screamed as her body tensed up to its max with her muscles shaking.
The pointer moved on 105,108,110,112, and stopped at 114 pounds. 
"HOLY SHIT." Jenny yelled.
"What the hell." I gasped.
Clare shouted. "You STRONG bitch."
Sandy relaxed and laughed.
I was almost about cum by now.
I could see why Sandy asked me if I was even trying when she arm wrestled me.
I felt so weak being around these three strong girls.
All of them were a hell of lot stronger than me.
Clare saw the soccer balls and picked one up and squeezed it between her hands to help relieve herself.
As her orgasm was building up stronger now, caused by her sister`s awesome display of strength.
She squeezed it harder.
Her strong arms pushing her hands together.
Clare`s hands started to flatten the sides of the ball.
Jenny ran over to Clare and said.
"Go on burst it Clare.
You crushed the scale`s to 105 pounds."
Clare looked at the ball and pushed
She applied her full 105 pounds of power.
The ball sides flattened more but it wouldn't burst.
By then Jenny had picked up a ball and did the same.
Jenny being stronger applied her full 129 pounds muscle power on the ball.
Her hands started to crush the ball out of shape where she was so strong.
I looked at the two girls and thought.
My god they will burst those balls.
With that Clare knew she couldn`t burst with her hands.
So she put it between her long strong legs and started to crush it.
Her thighs massed out as she squeezed her legs together.
The ball was getting flatter and wasn`t round anymore.
Clare`s thighs bulged out rock solid as she squeezed harder.
She put her hands on her hips and gritted her teeth.
Her legs moved closer together crushing the soccer ball completely out of shape from the tremendous pressure it was under from this nineteen year old girls thighs.
Clare`s face showing the strain as she was forcing her legs shut.
Then we heard a tearing noise and see the outer covering of the ball splitting apart as the stitching gave way exposing the rubber inner.
Clare groaned out loud and threw her head back.
Her abs tightened as she pushed all her strength down into her long burning legs.
That extra power was to much as the ball couldn't take anymore.
The ball burst open with outer covering being flung aside in shreds.
Then a loud BANG as the rubber inner burst.
Clare`s legs shut tight holding the leather and rubber shreds between her pumping thighs.
Jenny put her hand over her mouth and muttered.
"Damn Clare that was so hot to see you do that."
Jenny kissed Clare on the lips.
Clare wrapped her arms around Jenny and kissed her back.
I was about to cum.
I looked at Sandy
She looked shocked that her sister's long legs were so strong.
They had just crushed and burst a soccer ball.
Clare stopped kissing Jenny and opened her legs.
The remains of the destroyed ball fell to the ground.
Clare`s eyes glazed and her face red.
A big grin then turn to a smile as she looked down at the shreds of rubber and leather completely ripped to pieces by her strong leg muscles.
"God that was fucking hard to do." Clare said.
She over looked at me and Sandy.
I said. "Hell Clare that was amazing."
Clare walked over to me and said.
"I can see you liked me doing that Ben."
She looked down at my crouch
Clare put her hand on my full erection being held downwards by my tight swimming trunks.
Clare kissed me and laughed.
"Hey leave Ben alone Clare." Sandy shouted.
She looked angry.
It seemed to me then that Sandy was getting a bit Jealous of Clare kissing and feeling me.
Clare glared at Sandy and replied. "He`s mine."
Clare let go of me and laughed at her sister.
That got Sandy well angry
Sandy said. "I will do this to you if you touch him again."
Sandy picked a soccer ball and held up to her chest.
Her hands each side of it.
Sandy`s upper body swelled up all her muscles.
Her lats shot out sideways under her skin.
Sandy`s pecs tensed up pushing her big tits against the ball.
Her hands started to flatting the sides more and more as Sandy`s strong rowing muscles unleashed their immense power.
Her delts swelled up above biceps.
Sandy`s traps massed up on her back and forced up her neck out of her shoulders like a body builders crab pose.
Sandy was exerting her full 192 pounds of crushing power on the ball.
Her lats pushed the rowing top out side ways.
Sandy`s delts were so pumped up they pushed the straps down towards her bulging neck muscles.
Her fifteen inch biceps fully contracted into solid peaks of muscle.
Me,Clare and Jenny stood staring eyes wide open.
Sandy`s body started to compress the soccer ball out of shape.
It was now oval being crushed to it limits.
I thought Oh my god she's going to burst it with her hands.
Sandy`s arms and shoulders are as strong as Clare`s legs.
Then Sandy stopped and the ball almost resumed it round shape.
Sandy said to Clare. "Lucky that wasn`t your head.
This is what I could do to your back."
Sandy then put her arms around the ball.
She locked her hands over each wrist and squeezed the ball under her tits onto her rock solid abs.
Her arms,delts, lats, pec, biceps and triceps all shot up to their maximum size as Sandy bear hugged the ball.
It went immediately oval.
The leather started ripping apart with loud tearing noises.
Sandy took a deep breath and gritted her teeth.
Her forearms bulged up more against the ball squeezing the rubber inside out through the ripped leather.
The black rubber inner tube expanded and burst with a loud BANG.
Sandy`s muscles had bear hugged it to destruction.
"Fucking hell." I yelled out.
Jenny squealed out. "Holy shit Sandy your strong."
As she walk up to Sandy.
Jenny started rubbing her hands over Sandy`s muscles.
Sandy then walked over to Clare and dropped the dead ball at her feet and Said.
"That would be your back if you ever piss me off Clare." 
Clare gulped as her body was starting to shake.
Her orgasm started to thunder deep inside her.
Caused from the sight of her sister`s awesome strength crushing the ball.
Clare turn to Jenny and wrapped her arms around her and put her head on Jenny`s shoulders.
Clare`s abs pumping in and out from her heavy breathing as the orgasm ripped through her body.
She squeezed Jenny hard as all her muscles went ridged.
Clare`s orgasm thunder down out through her soaking wet pussy.
She squealed and groaned as sweat run down her back.
Jenny cuddled Clare`s twitching body as her orgasm passed through her.
Jenny knew that Clare had cum and started rubbing Clare`s sweaty muscles.
Sandy looked at me and said.
"My god has Clare just had an orgasm watching me do that."
I replied. "Yes I think so or she's crying."
Sandy said.
"Good that will show her that I'm the boss." and laughed.
I then whispered in Sandy`s ear.
"You've nearly made me cum too."
Sandy look down at the bulge in my shorts,
She put her hand it and felt it throbbing.
She smiled and said.
"Mmmm your well hard Ben."
Sandy grabbed my head with both of her strong hands and kissed me.
I relay wished she was in my bedroom so I could feel her muscles and strength
I wanted to get deep inside her.
We looked over at Clare and Jenny.
They let go of each other and Clare looked at us.
Her face blushing her eye`s had a glazed sparkle.
She walked passed Sandy and muttered. "You fucking strong bitch."
Clare went over to the overturned van and looked at it.
Clare thinking to herself now.
My God Sandy really is strong enough to do that.
Damm I got to try it myself.
I`m taller than the van and her.
The vans not that big and my legs are strong.
Clare said.
"Hey lift the van back on its wheels I want to push it over."
"Me too." said Jenny.
So we all put are hands under the top side and started to lift the van back up.
The side of it went up fast and I didn't have to even try to lift it as there wasn`t much weight of the van left for my hands to lift.
The three girls were so strong they were lifting it back up on their own.
The van rocked on its suspension and settled down on its wheels.
Sandy said to Clare.
"It`s not that heavy once you get the wheels up off the ground and get your hands under the side to lift.
Push it from the top and get it to lean over first." 
Clare replied. "Ok."
Clare stood at the side of the little van.
Her head was well above the roof of the van because of her five feet eleven inch tall well muscled body. 
She put her hands on the top side with her arms out straight and pushed.
The van started to lean over.
Clare`s muscles tensed up.
Her thighs and calf`s flexed as she pushed.
The van went right over hard down on the far side suspension.
Clare`s powerful long legs holding it there.
The wheels this side were well out from the wheel arches.
Clare was pushing as hard as she could.
But the wheels wouldn't lift up off the ground as they did for Sandy.
She looked down and sees they hadn't lifted.
"Shit." Clare shouted and let the van go.
Clare wasn`t happy about that.
She started rocking the van side to side with her powerful body pushing and pulling.
The van rocked violently from Clare`s strength.
Further over it rocked as Clare muscles power into the van.
I could hear the vans suspension grinding and creaking as the springs were being compressed and stretched by the strength of this nineteen year old girl.
Clare gave up and kicked the side so hard the van shook from the impact.
Her foot pushed the metal in and a large caved in dent appeared.
"Damn the van." Clare said.
Jenny said.
"You nearly did it Clare the wheels were almost of the ground."
Clare told Jenny. "You have a go."
Jenny put her hands on the van and did the same as Clare.
Jenny`s leg muscles stood out like rocks as she powered into little van.
It moved away from Jenny leaning right over.
Jenny`s triceps bulging out of her arms.
Her veins were pumping under her tight skin.
Harder she pushed.
Then both wheels left the ground.
Clare shouted.
"GO JENNY you can do it the wheels are up.
Turn it over."
Me and Sandy shouted the same.
"Go Jenny turn it over."
Jenny screamed as she used all of her strength.
The wheels lifted more.
Jenny had the van up off its wheels by four inches but she wasn`t quite strong enough to be able to move her hands down to lift it.
Knowing that Jenny shouts.
"Help me Clare let`s turn it over together."
Clare run over next to Jenny and pushed.
Both girls' muscles bulged up.
Their legs looked awesome.
The van lifted higher as the power being exerted on it doubled.
Higher the van was pushed upwards by four well muscled nineteen year old girl legs.
They moved their hands down and got the grip they wanted under the bottom of the van.
Now they could use their strong arm muscles to lift as well.
Both girls' biceps shot up under their skin.
The van immediately was forced up to its tipping point.
The girl's power was far too much for the van to stay upright.
They Shouted. "YES OVER YOU GO."
I stood there my cock bursting as I watched the two girl`s muscles bulging rock hard and strong enough to overturn the van.
Crash the side of the van hit the ground.
Jenny and Clare jumped up and down flexing their muscles.
Shouting. "We did it."
Clare said to Sandy.
"Now prove to me you did that on your own."
Sandy replied.
"Ok I will when we lift the van back upright."
So we all lifted the van back on its wheels.
Sandy walked round to the side.
Me, Jenny and Clare followed and stood ready to watch Clare`s twenty two year old sister display how strong her rowing muscles were by overturning the little van on her own.
Sandy grabbed hold of the top of the van and started rocking it side to side.
Not like she did last time when she just pushed it up.
Sandy`s muscles were so strong the little van was being shaken violently bouncing on its suspension.
The springs were being crushed together.
Faster the van rocked over as Sandy`s powerful body increased the vans momentum.
The noise got louder as the spring were being stretched and compressed harder and faster.
Then both wheels started leaving the ground as the van was being forced over more.
The wheels came crashing back down as the far side wheels got lifted into the air.
It looked like sandy was shaking the little van to bits.
Her muscles bulging and getting pumped as she exerted her immense strength on to the van.
The wheels flew up off the ground to at least twelve inches
Sandy grabbed the bottom of the van in mid air.
Then her arms exploded with bulging muscles as she lifted it on its way.
The van not slowing from its roll.
Her leg muscles expanded as they straitened easily taking on the van`s weight.
Her biceps massed up as they contracted lifting the van up to its tipping point.
Her traps and lats pushed her back out.
Her delts bunched up on her shoulders as she flung her arms out straight so fast the van flew over onto its side and slid on its side away from Sandy by a good two feet.
"WHAT THE FUCK." Jenny yelled holding her hands on each side of her face.
Clare screamed out. "YOU FUCKING POWERFUL BITCH.
As an orgasm was immediately triggered and ripped through her body.
Clare fell to the ground shaking and screaming with pleasure from her powerful orgasm.
My Cock was so hard it pushed its blood red head out under the bottom of my swimming trunks and appeared just outside of my shorts next to my leg.
My balls tightened and creamy white seamen pumped out in long streaks splattering on the ground.
I came with such force I groaned loudly.
Jenny stared at the head of my cock pumping out my semen.
She stood there her abs flexing.
Her nipples standing out and licking her lips at the sight of me
Sandy put her hand over her mouth her eyes transfixed on my cock still spurting out my cum.
Her body was hot and pumped and her nipples were hard too.
Sandy said.
"Oh my God Ben."
She walked over to me and put her arms around me rubbing my back.
Clare looked up and sees Sandy holding me.
She see that I had cum from Sandy`s display of pure female muscle strength.
Jenny run over to Clare and knelt down over her.
She started rubbing Clare`s pulsing rolling abs.
Jenny wanted to ride on them and press her wet pussy hard against them so she could orgasm too.
Clare and Jenny got up and walked over to me and Sandy.
Clare grabbed hold of Jenny`s hand and said.
"Come on Jen lets go back to mine."
Jenny replied. "Great yes. Catch you later Ben."
Sandy let go of me and said. "Bye Jenny."
Jenny rubbed her hand down Sandy`s pumped arm muscles to feel their hardness.
Clare pulled Jenny away hard and dragged her towards the door.
Clare shouted out. "I WILL SEE YOU LATER BEN."
They both walked out and back to Clare`s house.
I said to Sandy.
"Sorry, but seeing you do that and your strength from all the tests was too much for me.
Seeing your muscles get so big and pumped up when you overturned the van I couldn`t hold back.
Sandy said.
"Ben don't be sorry I really liked it.
I`m glad I made you cum again.
I feel so horny now watching you ejaculate."
"Come over to here tonight Sandy and stay with me."
I whispered
Sandy said.
"No not that soon I have just come out of a relationship I'm not ready for another one just yet."   
I run my finger down Sandy`s hard triceps and round onto her biceps.
She then tensed them up and bent her arms up as they formed into fifteen inch rock solid balls pushing my fingers apart.
She kissed me and said.
"When I get back from Syracuse we will date."
Sandy picked up her track suit and Jenny and Clare`s jackets that they forgot to take with them.
Sandy walk out of the barn.