⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kelly Brook

Started by Türk Milliyetçisi, April 03, 2019, 08:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Türk Milliyetçisi

Kelly Brook

Overview (3)
Born    November 23, 1979 in Rochester, Kent, England, UK
Birth Name   Kelly Ann Parsons
Height    5' 6" (1,68 m)
Mini Bio (1)

Kelly Brook (born 23 November 1979) is an English model, actress and television presenter best known for her roles in the 2010 horror comedy remake Piranha 3D and in the NBC sitcom One Big Happy. Brook was born and raised in Rochester, Kent, as Kelly Ann Parsons. She is the daughter of Sandra Kelly, a cook, and Kenneth Parsons, a scaffolder. She has a younger brother, Damian, and an older half-sister, Sasha. Kenneth died aged 57 in Rochester from lung cancer on 26 November 2007, during Brook's time on Strictly Come Dancing.

- IMDb Mini Biography By: scaryofmonsters
Trade Mark (2)
Bubbly personality, breathless voice
Curvaceous figure
Trivia (7)
She studied for three years at the Italia Conti stage school in London, England. Other actors that have attended Italia Conti include Richard Todd, Noël Coward, Stephen Manwaring and Martine McCutcheon.
She has a brother, Damian, who is two years younger than her. Also has a half-sister, Sasha, whom she credits with getting her into modeling.
She started modelling professionally at 16 and starred in her first advertising campaign for Lee Jeans. Since then she's featured in campaigns for Renault Megane, Walkers and Piz Buin. Her first media break came when she was taken an interest in by the British national tabloid newspaper The Star, who still regularly publish images of her to this day. She was then recognized by, and is often featured in, the 'lad's mags' FHM, Maxim, etc.
She attended Thomas Aveling School whilst living in Warren Wood, Rochester.
She has been consistently voted one of England's sexiest women. She was featured as #97 in Maxim magazine's "Hot 100 Women of 2002" supplement. She was ranked #1 in the 2005 FHM list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World". She was ranked #71 on Maxim's Hot 100 Women of 2005 list. In 2007, she came sixth in a Daily Star readers' poll to find the "best breasts in Britain". She was ranked #8 in the 2011 FHM list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".
One of her first modeling job was for a then mail order lingerie company called Bravissimo in UK. The company specializes in selling bras of large cup sizes.
She made an early appearance in the public eye advertising 'Deathtrap Dungeon' in 1998, posing in photo-shoots as the heroine. In an interview, Johnny Vaughan recalled how this was how he first met her; his wife made the costumes for Eidos photo-shoots.
Personal Quotes (17)
The thing is - and this is something that really annoys me - a lot of people mistake lightness for stupidity. If you're cold and mean and dark, you're smart. If you're sweet and charming and you get on with people, then you're not. Then, you're... bubbly.
I am a light person. I think of myself with a shield, a protective shield around me. And I think of bad things bouncing off it. Boom, boom, boom, ba-boom, ba-boom!
I got a lot of "This bloody bitch - she only got the job because of what she looks like.". - as quoted in the September 2002 issue of Playboy magazine
[on potential boyfriends] Someone who's down to earth, funny, good in bed, handsome. Actually, just handsome will do. I'm really shallow at the moment. I'm at that age when I just don't want anything challenging. I haven't got the energy. As long as they're cute, I'm there. And the less they have to say for themselves, the better.
I'm into well-being, not because of social pressures to look a certain way, but because I'm interested in living a long, full and healthy life.
[on winning a scholarship to drama school] It was amazing. Amazing! I was from a comprehensive tough school, you know, and then going into London and all the girls are all jazz hands and kissy-kissy, and daaaaarling, sweetie, darling. It was such a contrast, and it took a while for me to adjust and fit in. But within six months, I was all jazzy and kissy and smiley. I became a stage-school brat very quick.
[on stripping off for the stage play "Calender Girls"] The getting naked is the easy bit. I'll make sure I have to get naked in every contract. [laughs] In Calendar Girls, I'm working with some fantastic women. We cover ourselves with various props, but obviously there are a couple of slips now and then! Danny is cool with it, he came on the first night and he loved it. But he did tell me: "You need to slow down because you talk too quickly". I was so nervous the first night, so he gave me constructive criticism.
Sex keeps me fit and healthy. What can be better than that? It's not about crazy diets or gym workouts.
My mum was never strict. I was allowed to go out to clubs underage, watch TV, listen to whatever music I wanted to, and that made me not rebel. I have never touched a drug in my life. Why would I? My mum used to smoke cannabis in the front room, so I was never curious about it. My mum's a cool chick and in some ways we are alike. She's a strong woman, very sharp and perceptive.
Women in the 1950s were so much sexier. That's what I aspire to look like.
[on Pirana 3D (2010)] It's a big popcorn movie. It was fun to work on and it seems to have got a good response. The fans seem to love it. If you like horror and you like fish then go and see it.
[on nudity] I'm so used to it now that I'm more terrified of putting my clothes on! I haven't got any huge body hang-ups. I've got to the age where I've accepted all flaws. I know I'm never going to be perfect.
I can't run fast like Usain Bolt. I can't sing like Mariah Carey. So if people are interested in my body, then okay, that's that. I'm not going to fight against it.
My breasts are far too big for my body. I'm just a stick with boobs!
I rarely watch what I eat, or go to the gym. It's sex that keeps me fit.
I used to babysit for a couple who had a collection of naughty videos, and I would sit and watch them.
I love lingerie. I learnt a lot about it when I was an underwear model. I know what looks sexy on me.

Kelly Brook - 2015 Calendar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Türk Milliyetçisi

Kelly Brook - 2012 Calendar - Part 2 - 12 UHQ Scans

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Türk Milliyetçisi

Kelly Brook - Loaded Magazine - July 2010 - (x3)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kelly Brook - UK Loaded Magazine January 2007 (x4)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Türk Milliyetçisi

Kelly Brook - Red Bikini

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Türk Milliyetçisi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

manayunk770

IG iamkb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Türk Milliyetçisi

Kelly Brook – "Audition" Perfume Photoshoot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Türk Milliyetçisi

Calendar 2007

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Türk Milliyetçisi

Calendar 2011

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Türk Milliyetçisi

Calendar 2012

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Türk Milliyetçisi

Calendar 2013

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Türk Milliyetçisi

Calendar 2014

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Türk Milliyetçisi

Calendar 2015

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Türk Milliyetçisi

KELLY BROOK at Attitude Awards 2016 in London 10/10/2016

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login