⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

All the feats of strength

Started by RobMash, March 13, 2019, 02:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Lift a man

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Push up with a man

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Scissoring a watermelon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Breaking a phone book



The flag

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lifting a barbell with one hand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bending a cooking pan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Crushing an apple with the biceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ripping a t-shirt pumping the biceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Belly punching - Testing abs strenght of the sessionette



Human bench press




Grip strenght comparison with igrip strength

Buy it here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ep92010

any idea who the woman on top lifting the guy under the armpits? i'm always disappointed there aren't more of those shots out there and she looks great - and he doesn't look like a small guy

RobMash

Fireman's lift


Pile driver lift



Reverse pile driver lift



Human barbell lift



Pony ride lift



Shoulder ride lift



Piggy back lift



Cradle Carry



I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

Armwrestling with a man



Armwrestling with a woman

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS