Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Unfinished Stories that you want more of.

Started by Jdrabbit1, March 05, 2019, 07:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MegaMassiveMuscle

The Terrible Tale of Jessica by rbert65 comes to mind....I don't know if Smog ever posted Bigger is Better here, but I'd love to read more of it.


Jdrabbit1

Dream girls is another one.  I just bumped them both.

MarcoIncognito

Would love to see a sequel to Mary Jane's Twisted Shadow

zyxww


Bigred81


HumanPersonBeing


HumanPersonBeing

Oh, and Too Much Muscle by baalphegor
Muscle Sex by thesabre
A Growing Wonder by MyoFolio
Thick and Thin... and Thicker! by femuscle (although it works as a one-shot)
Yvette OR How I Became a College Steroid Freak by FCW9

Also, I just miss arcomniflash's work in general.

giantgirl7foot2

School's in Session by zaknafein17, which can be found in the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It ended way too soon.  :(
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MegaMassiveMuscle

Crusing for muscle by Mr. Shhh or a new Hardbody chapter. Love me some Jenna

jstans

My goodness, yes. This story was developing so well and then just stopped. It was right in the valley of the story arc, I was rooting for Michelle so much that it felt as bad as a loss when the story ended so abruptly.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A Bodybuilder's Tale by GDF-8 comes to mind, I mean I don't know if it's completely dead, but if feels like forever since a new chapter came out.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

giantgirl7foot2

Obviously, Mesomorphs (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) also deserves a continuation. The aggressive writing style was so great to read!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Eliasot7

A strong wife.... that is a masterpiece that deserves a sequel!

GermanMuscleFan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A Bodybuilder's Tale by GDF-8 comes to mind, I mean I don't know if it's completely dead, but if feels like forever since a new chapter came out.

The story has been continued on DeviantArt, look on GDF-8s page: https://www.*****gdf-8

Jeremy Lightning

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A Bodybuilder's Tale by GDF-8 comes to mind, I mean I don't know if it's completely dead, but if feels like forever since a new chapter came out.

The story has been continued on DeviantArt, look on GDF-8s page: https://www.*****gdf-8

The last chapter to have come out was 7 months ago, September 14, 2018.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

mizao

"Big Girls on Campus" by grbaclig.  It's already such a long novel that a proper ending would make it one of the best works of the genre.