LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Unfinished Stories that you want more of.

Started by Jdrabbit1, March 05, 2019, 07:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superlurker

A lot of femdom in these lists.

For the people posting the muscle growth stories, would you be annoyed if it wasn't a direct continuation but something on the same thematic lines?


blah8884

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A lot of femdom in these lists.

For the people posting the muscle growth stories, would you be annoyed if it wasn't a direct continuation but something on the same thematic lines?

Mmmm... if its the same mechanics or reason for growth I don't think that's an issue.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

governor

Unfinished stories where the gal is getting hairier need to be finished.

phil123

1. Lisa's Path first and foremost 2. Growing in Love

Jdrabbit1

Dumb question, but are any of the authors that have written any of these stories here on saradas?  If so are you interested in continuing?

QBikk


Ttlgroups

Would love to see Lanky continue with the Velda stories.  He left the last one very open ended.

Greatguy87

I know I have unfinished work and as soon as I get healthy mentally, physically and emotionally, I'll finish the stories.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

weaponzero

a bunch!

1.  Winterwolff's story Brat-Ceps
2.  Prior to his sudden disappearance almost two years ago, reallydude started a story series over on his now defunct blog site that was meant to bridge a lot of his works into a single continuity.  it was an ambitious endeavor of his and I was saddened to see him go before he could get more than 2 chapters in.
3.  Over on Diana's site, the author Hud wrote part 1 of a story called Luann's Surprise but never a part 2.
4.  Not your Every Day Chubby Nerdy Girl
5.  Author Montrose closed out his Carlotta trilogy by introducing two new characters (Suzy and Cindy) who he never used again.  I would like to see a story written about them.

Lupus753

A bit unusual, but I wish Monkeyfreed finished his series called, "I'm a Woman Now?!". Like the last story I mentioned, it ended on a cliffhanger.

cheeselord321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The 3 parter about tara was the first story i read about fmg and is one of the main reasons i got this kink (and the futa one too).
The story sadly ends when tara who is now is nearly buff as a pro fbb is posing in her first contest after many months of training and with the help of her gifted genetics. She even managed to rip apart her bikini top and buttoms with her pecs + breasts and her "third" leg just by constant flexing and posing in the finalist round and then the story abruptly ends.
Sadly the author disappeared like many others in the valkyrie site.

placeboman1

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tek555


rexcatala


xepha

1. Marielle by Zander
2. any story by Cortisol
3. any story by untergr8
4. muscular Mrs. Jones by 009Eli

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login