Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Alana Shipp

Started by Stellan, March 02, 2019, 09:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stellan

What happened to Alana Shipp. She switched from bodybuilding to physique in 2015. I think her last competition was in 2016. But nothing new in the last two years. Did she retire?


Nacional

She is in school to be a dr. Last time I spoke with her , that was her goal and competing wasn't. Haven't spoke with her in two years. She very private but I'm sure she won't be competing again.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

topdogg17

Happy that she's doing well and pursuing her true goal, but it sucks that we won't see her on the scene again. She had all the potential in the world as a competitor and model, however, I do feel she will change the world for the better as a doctor, so that's a plus in my book.
Female muscle...like nothing else on Earth