Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Aleesha Young Vs Nataliya Kuznetsova

Started by RobMash, February 19, 2019, 01:11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Aleesha Young

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Nataliya Kuznetsova

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


birmi482

Thanks, for this, Aleesha might be impressive with muscle densitu, but in real life comparison will be literally dwarfed by Nataliya who is 12 cm or 5 inches taller and at least 10 kilos or 22 pounds heavier

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

TheFranksterChannel

I vote with Aleesha Young has be fascinating muscle features and I haven't no problem with Nataliya, she's definitely buff in her own thing but I don't disrespected by her.

slowryde

Although Nataliya may have a little more size than Aleesha, I just love Aleesha's symmetry just that little bit more. Plus her smile is prettier to me.

h666666

Judged by these photos, it's clearly Aleesha. Nataliya is nowhere close to her shape... and okay, the extremely poor lighting doesn't help her either. Nataliya is way more massive, but she needs to dial it in, and Aleesha has fewer weak points.

And for heaven's sake... please stop comparing the height of athletes. Let's pretend they are all equally tall, and adjust their weights accordingly. You don't judge height in bodybuilding.

khuddle

Aleesha. I've seen her live, and thats an experience I will never forget. Though Nataliya is very impressive too.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


luis3iguel


mangodebango

I voted Nataliya overall for her sheer size!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

borntobemild

Aleesha for me. Everything in proportion, really pretty with a lovely smile.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marfam

Did you hear Nataliya's voice?
Deeper than any man , turn off for me, she is so juiced up.
Aleesha's voice is so feminine , I don't know how she got those amazing muscles but for me they are on different level.
Aleesha is so sexy , a dream for me.
Nataliya I pass...

gokuman7

They're both awesome, but IMO Nataliya is bigger. Wish there were more pictures of just the two of them.

birmi482

in her last competition wos chicago, Aleesha sized down, therefore she was able to win. She looked much smaller than usual,  her trademark biceps lost quite a lot of mass. What a pity, the IFBB judges continue to reign in and wos being an appeaser just in order to gain some recognition

birmi482

no, but look at the pics and compare them to previous competitions where Aleesha has participated