⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New Story - The Hunt

Started by Brfan, February 11, 2019, 02:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brfan

Prologue

"Honey... what do you mean 'we won't make it'?"
"Well, Babe... I just can't go anymore. Ashley is suspicious"
Gerhard Lindner was sad. He had booked a week away in one of the most private, luxurious beach resorts in Hawaii for him and his Mistress, but somehow his wife discovered about it and now he saw no escape but to cancel the trip.
Tessa Smith, in the most cat-womanesque way crawled herself to the back of the 50 year old man and cautiously wrapped her legs around his waist. Whispering on his ears, she sexily asked again
"But babe... I really want to go... please find a way..." and extended her legs producing a boost from her quad muscles. The dim lights made her muscles even more proeminent. Gerhard placed her hands on those trunk-legs, relaxed his head on her silicon implants – that were well supported by enormous pectorals -  and whimpered.
"Oh... you know there's nothing I want more than going on this trip with you, Honey... but I'm cornered"
Tessa knew she had to be careful now. Being the most exclusive muscular dominatrix got her to places, and Lindner was a faithful client, but she was beginning to get tired of him. That's why the betrayed wife found about it. There was no way, with all her professionalism that anything would come out on the clear unless she let it. And that's what she had done. Still, She needed to go on this trip. Kiwi Resorts were the most exclusive resorts on the country. That wasn't just vacation. It was networking.
Tessa locked her feet together, trapping Gerhard's torso, but not applying any pressure. She slid her hand down to his crotch, making sure he was hard enough.
Tessa learned many years before that being a High Society Dominatrix could be very profitable, but required a lot of skills. And skills she had. She was the best in business. Never took more than 2 or 3 clients, because they demanded exclusivity and payed her well. And, being as good as she was, they remained her clients for years.
Tessa gently began squeezing the old man's ribcage while asking something from him
"Babe... but if you just cancel the booking, she will be sure you were going there with someone... how about you keep the booking, and I'll go... maybe I'll bring my daughter. It won't be the same as if it were with you, but..."
Gerhard's face was becoming pink, and pain on his torso was arousing him, making it hard to say no to that Amazon
"May-maybe that's a good idea, Love..." He spoke between shallow breaths.
"Oh, Darling.. you are the best... or, actually... who is the best?" Tessa increased the pressure on his ribs while sliding one arm around his neck. Gerhard felt Tessa's huge bicep pressing against his Adam's apple
"You, you are... you, Mistress"
"Yes... I'm your mistress... And you'll do as I demand, or else..." Tessa applied some pressure on his neck
"Oh, p-please, Mistress... I'll obey"
"Oh, dear boy... It's too late for that now..." Tessa released his ribs but placed her feet on his groin, feeling the throbbing cock and started massaging it. When she realized he was about to cum, Tessa increased the pressure on his neck, using her other hand to complete the perfect headlock.
Gerhard passed out and cummed at the very same time. The dominatrix did her perfect job once again. She lied him down carefully, wiped him and calmly waited for the old rich man to wake.


Chapter One

Jimmy Wessling, or Skinny Jimmy as he was known in school, was bored. He decided to leave the pool area and wander around one of his father's hotel social area. Jimmy's father, Jacob, was the owner of a dozen hotels around the world, Kiwi Resort Hawaii being the most private one. Movie stars and singers usually stayed there when they wanted time off the cameras. Jimmy and his 13 year old sister, Kimmy have lost their mother 8 years ago, and Jacob did one hell of a job raising two kids while busting his way into the Forbes list as a hotel owner.
Jimmy was the regular kid, not very good or bad at sports or school. The one thing he exceled in was admiring female muscle. Jimmy discovered his passion when he hit puberty, and ever since then he was proud of the vast material of pictures and videos he acquired over the years. Still, he never had an actual encounter with a female bodybuilder. A part of shame, a part of worrying his father and his friends find out about his fetish kept him from booking a session more than one time. Still, he was proud of his ability to identify muscles on girls and women. He just knew his stuff. By the way they walked, moved, even when they wore clothes Jimmy could tell if the girl had muscles on her. He was like the female bodybuilder savant, per se. That's what he was doing by the pool at his dad's hotel. Searching for traces of power on the women sunbathing. Unfortunately, apart from some flat abs with one or two small squares of muscles and a teenager that clearly seemed like a cheerleader, there wasn't much to see today. Jimmy was halfway through his walk towards the spa entrance when she saw her. This gorgeus, at least 6 feet tall amazon. His eyes gazed from her diamond shaped calves up until her knees, where the hotel robe began. Still, she had it opened, and Jimmy couldn't help but keep moving his eyes up to her belly, that was surrounded by a perfect six pack. He kept going up, where he found the most perfect cleavage he had ever seen – and that included pictures on the web – a pair of nice sized breast implants amazingly placed over a plaque of pec muscles. Then Jimmy stared at the Amazon's eyes – and froze.

Tessa finished unpacking on her suite, put on her Brazilian bikini and admired herself at the mirror. The 34 year old 6'1" Goddess staring back at her smiled. She knew how she looked. Even after 2 days without working out properly, her body was still the most Michelangelo carved statue she has seen. Broad shoulders connected with large trap muscles, surrounded by pectorals that expanded by here mere breathing. Over them a pair of 300cc of silicon, implanted by the best plastic surgeon money could afford – a gift from one of her clients. Her arms, though not pumped from any exercise, had three visible rivers of blood flow surrounding and astonishing mount of muscle that were her biceps and triceps. Her abs, well cut and defined, even when relaxed. The thin waist line, giving her the V shape she always wanted. Quad muscles bulging hard, each piece of them well defined, the perfect model for an anatomy class. And the large calves, that were so hard when Tessa placed them together avoided both her knees and feet from touching each other.
It had been a long journey until there. The daughter of a motor industry lord, Tessa Miller grew up with only the best. When she hit puberty suddenly she discovered her genetic ability to build muscle. And she liked it. It wasn't however until she was 17 that she found out that men liked her muscles too. A friend of her father's, without his consent, approached her once and told her she looked buff. Naively and proudly, Tessa flexed her still small but very defined biceps she acquired from cheerleading and swimming. The old man gasped and oohed. That's when she realized her muscles were arousing him, and she enjoyed that feeling. The man every now and then approached her with gifts, asking for nothing but some flex, some display of strength. Unfortunately, he died from a heart attack shortly after, and Tessa went back for her normal life. That's until she found out her college boyfriend had knocked her up. To her disgrace, her father, a overly conservative one, was outraged by that, and decided to submit Tessa and the newborn Megan to a very frugal life, providing her with only the necessary. But Tessa already knew a way of being well treated. She dedicated her time to the art of Dominating. She got a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, joined the wrestling team on her two last years of college. And worked out. A lot. It didn't take long for her fame spread around the country, as she had learned that wealthy men are very ok with paying lots of money to have their desires fulfilled in the most discrete way. Tessa managed her way back into high-society without any of her father's money, and now she and her 14 year old Megan were at Kiwi Resort.
Megan had already left the room and went to the pool about half an hour ago, while Tessa unpacked and got ready. She looked at herself in the mirror again. Picking up one of the hotel's robes, she wore it. Damn these things were small for her arms and back. She didn't bother tying the knot , leaving it opened to show her amazing median line and cleavage. She knew she would draw attention. She always did.
She left her room and walked about 200 feet when she saw the Skinny tall young man staring at her. Years of practice teached Tessa when the looks she was getting were out of curiosity, disgust, amazement or lust. And that kid's look was the purest desire.
She left out a smidge of a smile from the corner of her mouth. She was a Lioness, on the hunt. And she had just spotted her prey.


Brfan

Comments, as usual, are welcome

Brfan

Chapter 2

"Showtime" Tessa thought to herself. Slowly, pretty much like a leopard approaches it's prey, she walked towards the young man.
"Hi, handsome! Can you help me, please? I was trying to find the spa, but I forgot my hotel map brochure in my room... do you know where it is?" Tessa sounded sexy, running her fingers through her hair. She stopped herself 3 feet away from Jimmy, who looked livid
"Y-yes... It's this way" he said, pointing to his right
"Do you mind walking me there, darling?" Tessa took another step closer to Jimmy. This close, he noticed she was a good inch taller than him. She looked dominant. Her width dwarfed his fragile frame.
"S-sure" There was no way Jimmy would turn her down. They both knew that.
"Oh, aren't you the sweetest? I'm Tessa Miller, by the way"
"Wes-wessling. Jimmy Wessling, that is"
"Nice to meet you, Wessling, Jimmy Wessling. Is that like Bond, James Bond?" She chuckled
"Erm-no nothing like that. Just Jimmy, Mrs. Miller"
"Well, Just Jimmy, you can call me just Tessa, ok?" And Tessa started walking with him by her side. She could sense he was mesmerized by her. Although he tried looking just at his feet, Jimmy couldn't stop himself from checking Tessa's amazing body out. Even her feet were perfectly taylored, nails polished, just perfect. She had a nice natural tan that made her skin look fantastic, matching her brown hair and green eyes perfectly. She smelled amazing. Was he dreaming?
"So Jimmy, what is it that you do?"
"Oh, actually I'm about to start college in a couple months... just got into Yale" Jimmy knew his acceptance was much more from his father's donations than to his curriculum, but still he was proud of joining such a great University.
"Wow... looks and brain! Aren't you the whole package? I'm sure you'll make some young woman very happy" Tessa smiled at him.
Jimmy was feeling numb. Why this Goddess was complimenting him like that? Where were the cameras? Yet, she seemed very natural and none of her words came out as rehearsed or something. Maybe the Gods wanted him to have some story to tell when he met new friends.
"Oh, there's the spa. Thank you, Jimmy. You are the kindest" Tessa stopped walking and turn herself face to face to Jimmy, who was still trying to focus on anything else but that semi-opened robe. Tessa sensed she could give something more to him. Deliberately removing the robe to her side, she placed her left hand on her hip, revealing half of her physique to the boy. Jimmy now could see that not only her abs, but her obliques and serratus were defined. The side string of her bikini seemed to be stretched beyond it could take for long by her wide lats. Tessa took a glimpse down and saw that Jimmy was hard on his groin, and didn't even noticed he was popping a boner for everyone to see. He seemed big. She couldn't help herself but licked her upper lip, staring right at his eyes.
"S-sure, Mrs Miller. No problem"
"I already told you, It's Tessa, Honey. I hope I see you around. Now I have to get some massage. You know, My legs are a little stiff from the gym" And turned around entering the spa
Jimmy watched the Amazon walk away and wondered. What lucky bastard that masseur would be.


Jimmy went back to his room and jerked the crap off. God, that was most arousing moment of his life. Tessa Miller already owned him. After cleaning himself, he went to his notebook. How the hell a bodybuilder like that was off the grid? She had the body to be a Ms Olympia, for Christ's Sake. How is it possible that there were no pictures of her online? Even googling her name resulted in nothing. There were half dozen Tessa Miller's on Insta**** and facebook, but no one was that gorgeous parade of muscles he had just met.
Meanwhile, Tessa was doing the exact same thing, but with better results. It took her 3 minutes to find a James Wessling. And more important, a Jacob Wessling. Billionaire hotel owner, father of two, widower for 8 years now. Well, she seemed to have hit jackpot.
"Worst case scenario, I can stick with the young one for a couple years. He is not hard on the eyes, and sure as hell looked hard on the right places" she thought to herself. Doing a bit more research, she found an article from a couple years, when Jacob's fame and wealth were starting to grow, about his habits. Apparently, Jacob was a simple man, that liked to join his guests for dinner at the main restaurant, and wasn't a flashy cocky man.
"Perfect. Let's just hope I get to meet him tonight"

That evening Tessa took special care. After bathing, she rubbed some moisturizer on her body, to keep her skin smooth and smelling great. When she was rubbing her abs she kept feeling every nick her muscles had, every bump on it. It made her feel good. She loved those abs. She loved the fact that many wanted them, but only a few could walk around with such shiny muscles on their core. She just adored the envy looks from women when their men couldn't stop staring at her. And she loved the envy looks from men when she worked out and pumped more iron than them.
Tessa dressed up nicely, with a very classy dress that showed off just enough. A sleeveless dress with a nice cleavage, but nothing too vulgar. It was long enough to cover up her knees, but not her diesel calves. She wore them with a beautiful pair of sapphire earrings (thanks to another of her clients) and a nice high heel sandal that emphasize her calves. Light make up and she was ready to rock.
Megan, her 14 year daughter was wearing a pair of jeans and a baby look t-shirt, ever a tomboy. Tessa didn't mind. She had a secret desire for her daughter to become a bodybuilder too, but she wouldn't push her into it. It wasn't until 4 months ago that Megan showed interest on her mother's muscles. Tessa gladly designed a workout program for her that could be both fun and efficient, knowing that when Megan hit her puberty at full speed she would have to change that in order to take advantage of the hormones to build some muscle. Megan was enjoying the changes on her body, but was still to shy to show it around.
They hit the dinner room, took a corner table and ordered. Tessa went for the usual. Vegetables and cooked chicken breast. That body definition only came with serious commitment to her nutrition. She knew it, and her body was her business card. She kept searching for Jimmy, looking around. It wasn't until late, when she had lost her hopes, that she saw him entering the room. Along with him was a 13 year old girl - that was Kimmy, for sure - and a elegant 45-50 year old male, wearing a polo shirt and caqui trousers. Jacob Wessling was distinct, that was for sure. Not chubby, not skinny, just about average.
Tessa took her time, waiting for them to sit and order drinks. Than she stood up as if to leave, leaving her purse on purpose. When she and Mega reached the door, she told her daughter to go in front, she had to return for the purse.
Instead of going straight to her table, she went around to the Wesslings.
"Hi, handsome! Nice to see you" She directed herself to Jimmy
The boy flushed. "H-Hi... hi, Mrs. Miller!"
"I already told you to call me Tessa, James. And this is..?" She asked, extending her hand to the man beside the boy
"Jacob Wessling, Jimmy's father" he answered, holding her hand back "And you are"
"Oh, I'm Tessa Miller, Mr. Wessling. Your young man was a true gentleman today, helping to find my way around the hotel"
"Please, call me Jacob. I'm glad to hear he treated you well, Mrs. Miller"
"Actually, it's miss. And you can call me Tessa too. I can see Jimmy got his looks and his politeness from his father" she said, smiling at him. Jacob flushed just like his son.
"And this is...?" Tessa quickly turned the attention to the young girl
"Oh, this is Kimmy, my daughter"
"Hi, Kimmy, nice to meet you"
"And you, Ms. Miller" the young girl looked puzzled by the woman's arms. She had never seen a woman with such large muscles. Tessa sensed her curiosity, and decided to see what would happen next. She placed both her arms on the table, extending them to make her triceps bulge. Leaning just a bit forward and approaching her arms from her chest in order to give the two men some cleavage to look at. She got what she wanted. Both Jacob and Jimmy seemed hypnotized. One by her perfectly shaped breasts, pressed forward by her pectoral muscles, the other by her powerful, dominant arms.
"Well, I better leave you to your dinner. It was really nice meeting you" Tessa gave another second for them to admire her, and walked away. Before she was out of range, she could hear Kimmy squeaking "Wow, Dad! Tessa is super buff! Did you see her muscles?"
Tessa giggled while leaving the room.

Brfan

Chapter 3


The next morning Tessa woke up early. She decided she would go to the hotel gym early to avoid more curious looks and hit the pool after, in order to, well, display her merchandise. After doing some thinking that night, she had decided she would the cub escape just so that she could attract the father. The lioness in her trembled with the excitement of the hunt.
When she entered the gym, the place was empty. She looked around
"Yes, this will do". After 20 minutes of cardio on the treadmill, just to get her body sweaty and hot she went for the benchpress. A 10 rep warmup of 100 pounds, that she could have lifted with one hand. She added the weight to 225 and worked 8 slow perfect reps. Another add until 245 and another 8 reps. 265 and 6 more reps. Her chest was burning and swollen. It wondered her how big her pec muscles were. Very striated, the cleavage pronounced beyond the silcon implants, a proof that there was a big mount of muscle beneath them. She giggled as she made them bounce up and down a little.
"Well, now that's a shame" she said out loud when she realized there was no 45 pound dumbbell. She managed her bicep workout with the bar. 115 for double biceps curls. When she finished she flexed her biceps at the mirror. Damn she looked huge. "Yeah baby. I'm so powerful. I wonder if McGregor would chicken out if I challenged him into the octagon" She laughed about it. She knew pretty well she would beat the Irish guy into a pulp. She was just to strong and well trained for him. She did a 1-2 jab and uppercut in the air "Winner and still undefeated Tessa The Truck Miller"
She finished up her quick workout with some hamstrings and abs and went back to her room to change. She put on her bikini, never bothering to add the robe again – it had teared down on the back – and went down to the pool.
The area was still pretty empty, except for 3 or 4 girls who went for the tanning early and 2 older men. As she walked past them, she could hear heads turning. It made her feel good.
Tessa selected a spot and lied down. She knew it wouldn't take long before Jimmy and maybe his father show up. Megan joined her a bit later
"Hey mom"
"Hey, Hon. Sleeping late, are we?"
"Not really, I woke up when you were dressing up, but I went to the gym before coming here"
Tessa realized her daughter was still on workout clothes. She smiled with proud
"Oh, that's lovely, babe. What was your workout today?"
"Oh, I did back, triceps and quads. Too bad they don't have a leg press apparatus here. Last week I managed 280 pounds for reps" Megan said pounding her thighs.
"Amazing, Honey. Who knows one day you'll do 1000 like your mom"
Tessa looked at her daughter's. She had did some amazing progress. A slimmer waist, her back and shoulder were beginning to grow. It wasn't the V shape she had, but Megan was on the right track.
It took another hour before Jimmy and Kimmy showed up. When the young girl saw Tessa, she came right at her
"Hi ms. Miller!"
"Please, you too? Call me Tessa! How are you today, Kimmy?"
"Oh, I'm great. I decided I want to look just like you"
Tessa smiled. She loved being a font of inspiration for women, but she was far more interested in Jimmy's reaction to her sister's statement. He look bewildered
"Realy, Kimmy? What do you mean by that?" Tessa asked her without removing her eyes from the boy, who had lost all his color
"Oh, I want to get muscles like yours, Ms. Mill – I mean, Tessa. Last night after you left I decided that. You know, Jimmy here didn't say much, but daddy said it took a lot of hard work and discipline and courage to be like you. And that's what I want. I want people to look at me and say all those nice things about me" Kimmy flexed her arm and laughed.
"Well, honey, your dad is right. It will take a lot of that and more, but if your mind is set, that's what you'll get. But be patient. You're still too young, and these don't grow from night to day" Tessa raised her right arm and flexed her bicep to the young couple. A cut, hard mount of muscle popped up. She made them bounce a couple times for the kid to enjoy. And for Jimmy to freeze, staring hard at her.
"Oh mom, stop showing off" Megan yelled at her, laughing.
"Oh, by the way, Kimmy and Jimmy, this is Megan, my daughter"
"Hi, Megan"
"Hi, guys. Nice to meet you"
"Hey, Megan, wanna go for a swim?" Kimmy invited her new friend
"Sure, let's go" and the bomb dived into the water
"Now, Handsome, what is it? You look like you've seen a ghost" Tessa directed her attention to the young man who had take a seat and threw a towel over his lap trying to hide his boner
"No, no, it's nothing, Ms. Miller"
"Oh, I'm not gonna correct you again, Jimmy. It's Tessa, please"
"Sorry, Tessa"
"So, you seemed shaken when your sister said she wanted muscles? What is it? You don't like them?"
"N-no, that's not it..."
"Hum... what is it then, honey? Are you scared she will get stronger than you? That she will bully you? Cause if you want, I can help you build your own muscles, you know..."
"N-no, It's nothing, It's just..."
"Don't you want muscles? Do you want to workout with me?" Tessa loved messing the young boy's head up. She was pushing him to the limit.
"S-sure" Jimmy was contracting himself, trying to focus his glare on some bird, but it was clear that his mind was wondering how Tessa would look like in a workout suit grunting and sweating
"So, why don't you join me tomorrow morning? I can show you a couple things... just promise me you won't be scared. You know, when I'm all pumped up I look... well, some people might say I look frightening"
"Oh God... I- I gotta go" Jimmy stormed off still holding the towel around his waist. Tessa giggled.
A few minutes later Mr. Wessling walked around the pool saying hi to all the guests. He took his time when he saw Tessa
"Hi Tessa. Enjoying your time here at Kiwi so far?"
"Oh, it's the best, Jacob. You have done an amazing work. Very impressive"
"Well, you caused quite an impression on my kids too, you know"
"Really, how so?" Tessa played dumb. She deliberately let a drop of water from her glass fall on her abs. She started to carress it.
Jacob lost his focus for a second there
"Well, Kimmy was very impressed by your muscles. She now tells me she wants to look just like you"
"Oh, kids... you know, they change their minds every 5 minutes"
"Yeah, I know" Jacob smiled at her
"But... did that bother you? I don't want to cause any trouble"
"No, no... hey, if that's what she wants, I'm more than happy with it"
Tessa caught the "more than happy". Maybe Jacob liked her muscles too?
"Well, let me know if I can help her out. I know a thing or two about bodybuilding"
"You sure do. You look amazing. Pretty sure every guest here stares at you"
"Well, to be honest, they do. But I don't mind. Not anymore. After a while, you get used to it. You just mind the glares you want to get" Tessa knew how to be sexy right on time.
"Yeah, well, about that... my other kid, however is also impressed with you, but I think in a more... physical way, if I'm allowed to be honest"
"Oh, I see... really? Well, he seems to hide it very well" Tessa knew Jacob knew she was only being polite, but still, it was the right thing to say
"Yeah, right" he chuckled "Well, hormones and all, you know. Jimmy never had a real girlfriend, and now I think I know why. It's not very easy to find muscular women around, and even if he did, it's not like he's the kind of guy they would date. Still, I apologize in advance for my son, I hope you don't mind. It's just that you are too much for him to take"
"Oh, don't worry, Jacob. Jimmy is a gentleman. You taught him very well. I'm sure he won't cause any trouble"
"Great. Well, I hope I see you around really soon, Tessa. Gotta go. The other guests seem to be getting a little jealous with all the attention I'm giving to you"
"Yeah, sure, bye Jacob. Hope we see each other sooner than later" Tessa blew a kiss at him as he walked away. He smiled back.

On the way back to her room, the Lioness smiled to herself. Things seemed to be working out pretty well. Maybe Jacob wasn't into submission and all of that, but he sure seemed to be into her. She knew that it was a matter of time before he asked her out. Their kids seemed important to him, and the fact she had made a good impression on Kimmy and she was getting along with Megan helped quite a lot.
She opened her room door and found a black card over her bed
"Well, looks that Mr Wessling is also hoping to meet sooner than later" she said loud while reading the card. It said "Care to Join me for dinner tonight? 7 pm, The Maori Suite J.Wessling"

One hour before the date, Tessa got on the floor. 30 push-ups, 100 sit ups, 20 pull ups using her travel workout bar. She repeated the routine 3 times. Every time since she can remember she always did that before a date. Helped burn some energy and pump her chest, back and abs. She loved looking absolutely rigged for her men. She entered the shower and took a quick one, to get rid of the sweat. Bare naked, she looked at herself in the mirror
"Tonight we go for the kill, babe" she spoke loud, and did a crab flex. She admired herself as her whole upper body exploded. She grunted as she contracted every inch of muscle as hard as she could. "Yeah, girl. You look huge. You look sexy. You can break anyone. You can satisfy anyone. You are the best"
She chose her outfit for the slaughter.  Very thight black leather pants, those that were so glued to her body you could actually see the muscles expanding and contracting as she walked. And a long sleeved top that showed of her abs, but hide her arms. Well, hide the skin, because maybe with the fabric over them, her biceps bulged each time she moved her arms. Tessa asked Megan to help her chose a necklace and earrings, put on some lipstick and went for her date.
She rang the bell at the Maori suite – the second most large suite on the hotel, she figured Jacob always kept the largest for some fancy guest available – and waited.
About 20 seconds went by before the door opened.
For the first time in many years, the Lioness seemed scared, as if she had  lost her fangs. It wasn't Jacob who was waiting for her. It was Jimmy.

Brfan

chapter 4

"Hi, Tessa. Please come in" The young man sounded calm and confident. Tessa looked puzzled. What the hell was happening? Slowly, she walked in past him
"Please, take a sit" he said, offering her the 3 spot couch in the center of the living room. "Can I offer you a drink?"
"Uh... water, please"
"Just water? Sparkling?"
"Sure" Tessa sat down and stared at the boy while he was pouring two glasses of water. He handed one to her. Is it just her or he looked... more manly?
Jimmy sat on the couch in front of her.
"So, you must be wondering..."
"As a matter of fact, I am. Did you just asked me out on a date, Jimmy?"
"Oh, darling, no. Nothing like it. It's just that you asked me a couple questions earlier today, and I believe I owe you some answers" Jimmy had a smidge of smile on the corner of his mouth
"But first things first, Tessa, the Dominatrix"
The Amazon went paper white. How the hell did he knew about this?
"Yes, Tessa. I know. But I must admit, it was hard to find. So, to answer your first question, yes, I like your muscles – female muscles – and I like them a lot. Ever since I turned into a teenager I'm aroused by female power and strength. I have joined every forum, signed up for almost every website, watched most videos and saw most pictures. And that's what intrigued me. How a Ms Olympia level amazon like you have never crossed my eyes before? It was killing me. No Insta**** account, no facebook, nothing. It's like you don't exist. And nowadays one could be making a lot of money with a body like yours. Sponsors, TV and maybe movie shows, Bodybuilding conferences. So why is it that Tessa was nowhere to be found?"
Tessa remained silent.
"So" Jimmy continued "It hit me. You must be getting more money than that doing something else. And so I did my digging. Took some pictures of you from the hotel cameras – don't look at me like that – and sent them im some more restrict forums. By the way, amazing workout this morning. Thank God I didn't see it before meeting you at the pool, or I would have cummed right there. Anyways, a couple hours later I got a message from one of the forum users asking me if I have hired you. And that puzzled me – HIRED you? So I talked to him and he told me how you two had met. Apparently he is one of your former clients"
"W-who who is he?" Tessa was a bit scared of where this was going. All her clients had been strict about discretion, and that was a main thing on her job.
"Don't know. Don't care. Never met them in public. It's not like we hold meetings of female muscle lovers, you know? So, from there I got you booking and found out that it had been name under the name of Lindner. One of your clients, I presume. How long have you been in the business?"
"I began shortly after Megan was born" There was no point on denying anything "So, what do you want?"
"Well, I have a business proposition for you"
"Jimmy, you want to hire me? Is that it? But... you're still a teenager..."
"No, dear. I'll get to the proposition later. First, I'm gonna tell you what happens if you say no: I won't bust your cover, I'm a nice guy. But you and Megan will check out first thing in the morning, and you are never to contact anyone in the Wessling family again. Alright?"
"Sounds fair. What's the proposition?" Tessa got curious. Jimmy knew that
"My father"
"What? Do you want to hire me for him? Is he even into my muscles?"
"No, Tessa.  I want you to DATE him. No money involved. It's been too long since he had a relationship. I guess he feels guilty that me and Kimmy might see it as a betrayal of our mother. But dad is a great guy. He deserves happiness. And I'm not sure if he's into your muscles, but I can tell for sure he is not Not into them. I never seen he compliment a woman the way he did in front of us, and that means you caught his eye. You seem a nice person. I don't judge your way of paying your bills. So, give him a chance"
"I see..."
"And, who knows, if you get along, I could use an awesome buff stepmom"
Jimmy giggled
"Look, Jimmy, your dad seems a great guy, but I still have bills to pay, you know"
"Yes, I do. And that's where I come in. If you guys don't get along, you go back to your old life. If you do and end up married or something, you sign the pre-nup – oh, there is going to be one – but at the same time I sign a deal with you assuring 25% of my shares once dad's gone. That's more money than you can imagine, be sure"
"And what if we get divorced? I come out empty"
"No. As long as you don't break up because of cheating or you getting back at your job or something, if you breakup I give you monthly payments that match 2 of your clients. No strings attached. It's a win win situation for you"
Tessa looked amazed at Jimmy. He seemed to have everything under control. That was turning her on
"Ok... and what is in it for you?"
"Megan"
"What?"
"You see, one of my talents is to notice potential for muscle development in women. Looks like your family genetics is gifted. Megan is only 14 and already shows signs of muscles all around her. So, for me, it's her. You will groom her into the most powerful and strong amazon you can imagine. Even bigger than you. And you will do your best to point her at my direction"
Tessa took a moment to digest the idea. This was a big commitment. And it involved her darling daughter. Still, it's not as if she hadn't been working to make Megan a powerhouse like herself. And it meant security forever for her and her daughter.
"Alright. I need to think about it"
"I'm afraid this offer expires the second you get up of this couch, Tessa"
"Ok. I'm in." Tessa extended her hand to Jimmy
"A couple more things, though. First, Kimmy. Answering your other question, I have no problem with her being a bodybuilder. In fact, I will support her if she decides to do that. And you can help. Only that in her case, she will build muscles for competition. I want my sister to be the best Ms Olympia ever. What do you say? This will be our little side project"
"Sounds good to me. Is that all?"
"Not quite. Two more things: If you and dad hit it off and end up married, come clean. He is a comprehensive man, and he deserves the real you. All about it."
"Sounds fair" Again, she extended her hand, this time getting up. The calm and domination Jimmy was exerting was making her hot, and that was too unconfortable for her to bare.
"And last thing" Jimmy said, getting up as well "We must give Tessa the Dominatrix one farewell night. And that's tonight" he said taking one step closer to her and placing his hands on her unflexed biceps. "I want you tonight. No sex, but I want to see what you are made of and what you can make of me"
Tessa contracted her biceps. They expanded Jimmy's hands to widely he was unable to hold them. She was hot, she wanted to give her best to the young man who had just made her the prey for the first time in so many years she couldn't remember.
And so she began her show.

caino

soooooo good, what a story!!!
it is so different one from all the others...
I hope to read more and more
K for you
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brfan

Chapter 5

"Well, James. I think that if you want the best of me, you'll have to allow me to get some more comfortable clothes, you know"
Tessa needed to buy some time in order to regain control of herself. Yes, the boy's attitude made her hot. She wanted to put on the best show on Earth, but in order to do that, she needed to think clearly.
Jimmy knew this wasn't the best idea, but striking that deal with the Amazon without simply collapsing and beg to touch her muscles did took a lot of his energy. He agreed
"Be back in 10 minutes or this deal is off"
Tessa went back to her room. She started stripping out of her clothes in the bathroom. She looked at herself
"God, Tessa. What are you doing? He is just a kid. And he wants you to date his father" She couldn't be feeling hot for the boy.
"Get a grip, woman. Look at you. You're a fucking Goddess. You are carved in marble. You are hard. You command. You give orders, not get them" Talking herself up always helped, and made her more confident. She noticed her nipples getting hard. She contracted her pectorals
"Yes, girl. You are huge. You are always in charge" Every word that came out of her mouth seemed to make her get bigger, more powerful. She loved that. Tessa placed both hands over her head and flexed her abs. "Look at these abs. Bullets can't break through them. You are made of steel"
She put up a sexy black lacy lingerie. Picked a overcoat on the closet. Before putting it on, she went back to the mirror
"Ten minutes. You are going to make this kid beg in ten minutes. You'll make him cum and moan, and whimp" She flexed her quads, making them jump forward "and if that doesn't happen, you will crush him. You will make him cry for his life."
She put the overcoat, high heels pair of shoes and went back to Jimmy's suite.

Jimmy was waiting Tessa wearing social pants and a white shirt. He had took off his shoes. Tessa entered the room and walked towards him. Any control Jimmy had over the whole situation was gone by the time Tessa got about 3 feet away from him. In 5 inches heels she looked even bigger than him. More dominant. Tessa felt it too. It was good to be back in control. She kept walking in his direction, as if she would simply run over him. By pure reflex, Jimmy took 3 steps back, before realizing he had cornered himself. Tessa smiled. That's exactly what she needed. Him to be afraid. She approached him, stopping less than one feet away. They could smell each other's scent. And the lioness knew his smell. It was fear and excitement. Her favorite.

Tessa dropped the overcoat on the floor, and placed her hands on her hips. She was now about 6 inches taller than the boy. Larger. More powerful. More muscular. Jimmy seemed to have lost the ability to speak. He just breathed hard
"So, little Jimmy" Tessa emphasized the word 'little'. She raised her right hand quickly, as if she was about to punch him. Jimmy placed his hands in front of his face, as if he was trying to protect himself. Tessa laughed hard
"Poor little boy is afraid? You better be afraid of these" She did a double bicep pose. Her arms exploded into 2 cannonballs, hard and split.
"P-please..."
"Please is good, whimpy. But only when I tell you to speak" Tessa grabbed Jimmy by his elbows, pressing them against his own ribs. With very little effort, she lifted him up until their eyes meet.
"Jeesus, you are so light" and in one quick motion she threw him up one feet in the air, just to place his torso over her shoulder. She felt his cock on her breast. He was hard and good to go.
Carrying him, she went to the bedroom. With little effort, she threw him on it. making a loud sound as he landed. He looked scared
"So little Jimmy. How do you like my strength?"
"I-I like it a lot, Tessa, you are so pow...."
"Tessa? Who do you think you are to call me Tessa? It's Mistress to you" and saying that with one hand she grabbed his ankle and pulled him to the edge of the bed. She was loving to manhandle him like that.
"Y-yes, Mistress" Jimmy said while trying to sit on the edge of the bed
Tessa sat on his lap, releasing all of her weight on him. She giggled as he grunted
"Am I too heavy, whimpy? Are my 220 pounds of muscle too much for you?" Tessa grabbed his head and shoved it onto her breasts.
"Kiss them"
"W-what? N-no"
She pressed his head harder onto them
"I said KISS them. I know you want to. I can feel you want to right here" and she rubbed her pussy, on his crotch.
Jimmy obeyed. He started relaxing, trying to place his hands on her shoulders. They were so wide and hard. She let him. When he tried to slide his hands to her biceps, she stood up.
"You don't get to touch me unless I tell you to" And she grabbed him by the shirt with her two hands. In one quick motion she pulled the shirt apart, ripping all the buttons.
"You see, Little Jimmy, what do you think I could do to you if you pissed me off?" She grabbed both his forearms and started squeezing them with her bare hands. Jimmy cried in pain.
"I asked you a question, whimpy"
"I- you... you could  kill me" tears were rolling down his face
"Yes. I could. And it would be easy, you see. What do you think would happen if I, say.... locked my legs around your waist?"
"It It would hurt"
"Oh, it would more than hurt, baby. It would split you in two, you know" She sat again on his lap, this time hugging Jimmy's torso with her power trunks. Tessa raised her arms and flexed her mighty biceps once again
"Go ahead, now you can feel them"
Jimmy, who was afraid of being killed, relaxed once again. He felt her biceps. They were steel hard. He tried to press them down, but they didn't budge a smidge. She made them bounce up and down, up and down. Jimmy was hard, he started to moan. She knew that was her cue.
Tessa locked her ankles and started squeezing his mid section. Jimmy's eyes went wide. She approached one of her flexed arms to his face, letting him lick and kiss it. She increased the pressure. Jimmy turned purple.
Pain was now excruciating, but her biceps were to amazing to let go. He puffed and moaned, air was getting rare.
Tessa knew the moment was coming. She gave a quick release for him to fill his lungs, and then proceeded with 3 or 4 quick, strong flexes, contracting her victim like a river boa.
"Aaaaah..." Jimmy moaned loud
He was ready. Tessa gave one long, powerful squeeze, making both all of the air and all of the juice popping out of the boy at the very same time. The boy went flab. She heard the sound of ribs cracking and let go of him. Jimmy's torso fell straight into the bed, passed out. His trousers had a huge stain on the crotch.
Tessa laughed and looked at her watch
"7 minutes. Not bad"

Brfan

Epilogue

Jimmy opened the bathroom door and admired Megan's back while she combed her hair. My God she had grown in these 3 years since they met at his Father's hotel swimming pool. Her back was so broad and full of muscles now. Tessa, her mother, really did an amazing job with Megan's body.
"Wow babe" Jimmy said, while placing his hands on her back "You look really buff"
Megan turned around and looked at him "Hi, honey! Didn't see you walk in!" She smiled
Jimmy loved how her traps were so big they looked flexed even like this, when she was relaxed.
She kissed him on the cheek "Thanks, babe. You know, mom was actually a little jealous yesterday"
"Really? Why?" Just hearing about Tessa's name made him shiver. After they encounter 3 years back he had a hard time recovering from 2 broken ribs and a perforated spleen. Still, they both held their part of the bargain.
Tessa dated Jimmy's father for almost a year, until they both decided it was best for them to split. Jimmy thought it had much to do with the fact that him and Megan were really hitting it off. After a couple dates and spending some time together, the younglings fell in love and have been ever since. Jimmy really encouraged Megan's idea of becoming a bodybuilder like Tessa, and Megan loved the way he treated and respected her. Of course, it helped the fact that he was really turned on by her body.
"Well, you know I'm on a cut phase of my training. Normally, I should have lost weight along with body fat, but we did measures yesterday and I lost 2% of body fat and kept the same weight. So it means I actually put on some muscle"
"Wow, babe. That's great! I can tell you look more defined, you know. look at your abs! They are really cut. And your shoulders are striated a couple weeks now" Jimmy always talked Megan's body up.
"Yeah, I know. I look rigged, right?" Megan flexed her abs for her boyfriend. He threw a little punch on them. It was like hitting a brick wall
"Be careful or you will hurt your hand" Megan laughed and turned her back again, resuming to comb her hair
"So, babe, how much you weight now, anyways?" Jimmy was curious. When they first met Megan was a 14 year old girl with 5'4" and 122 pounds.
"Oh, I hit the 168 yesterday"
Wow. Megan had grown a couple inches, but still, she built 46 pounds of muscles over the years. She outweighed Jimmy by a good 10 pounds, even though he was 6 inches taller. No wonder why she looked so strong.
"So, I guess it makes sense you can carry me around" Jimmy said, tentatively.
Megan smiled. She knew his man wanted some of her body. She dropped the comb over the sink and turned to him
"Yeah, well. I guess I can use some squats. Hop on" She ducked for him to climb on her shoulders
Jimmy layed on her back, allowing her to grab his legs with one hand and his arms with the other. She walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom with him on her back.
"Hey, did you lose weight? You feel so light"
"No babe, It's you who got stronger, you know"
"Well, if you want to keep doing this, you better pack up some pounds, or, you know, add some rocks on your pockets" She giggled and started squatting. Jimmy loved how easy Megan managed to do that with him on her back. She did about 20 squats before putting him down. She felt good. He felt good. All was good.
"You know Kimmy finally realized she is getting too big for the bikini division. She will move into Physique next year" Megan talked about Jimmy's sister newborn career as a bodybuilder. It's been a while since he'd seen her, but last time he saw that she was already getting too big.
"Finally. She has potential, you know"
"Yeah, she does. But still, she can't handle these in an armwrestling, you know" Megan flexed her bicep. A muscle bigger than a baseball popped up.
"And you, think you can handle these?" Jimmy laughed as he flexed his arms. There was no visible muscle whatsoever
"These toothpicks you call arms? Wanna try using both hands?" Megan knew she would beat him, but like her mother, she loved being this powerful and dominant.
"Sure, let's see what you got" Jimmy sat on one side of the table. Instead of sitting across him, Megan sat beside him "You know, use your both hands and your back muscles. Just pull my hand in your direction. You don't even need to touch the table. If you get it halfway, dinner is on me"
Megan placed her elbow on the table and Jimmy grabbed it with his both hands. He was so turned on right now. He had all the leverage. Did she really think she could do this?
"Alright babe, you say go"
"Alright. 3-2-1 go!" Jimmy Gave a big pull on Megan's hand trying go bring it closer to his chest, but her arm didn't move an inch. She increased her strength, and started slowly to bring his both hands down. It was clear she was doing a lot of power, but the movement was relentless. Jimmy tried to get up from the chair to get some momentum, but it was useless. His girlfriend was too strong for him. It took her a good minute, but she finally pressed his hands on the table. Jimmy looked amazed.
"W-O-W Megan! That we've never done. How strong are you, I wonder"
"Oh, Jimmy. I'm really strong. Stronger than you'll ever be, you know" Now Megan was just doing foreplay with her boyfriend. She stood up and placed her hands on her hips. She looked awesome.
"Tell me what you think"
"Oh, babe, you look huge. You are so powerful, so strong, so big!" Jimmy got up and hugged her. She hugged him back and lifted him. Megan carried the skinny boy to the corner of the bedroom, where she put him down. She put her hands behind her head, in a statuesque pose
"I do, don't I?" Every time she cornered him like that, Jimmy felt dwarfed. Even though he was taller, her dominance filled the room. She was, after all, the daughter of a Goddess. A Goddess herself. Jimmy loved Megan so much
"Yes, babe, you do. I love that you are so strong"
"You love that I'm stronger than you, right?" Megan looked him in the eyes
"Yes, I love that so much"
"And you love that I dominate you. I dominate every room I enter. You love that I'm so big, that my muscles are so hard" Megan was getting wet. She loved being this powerful
"Yes, babe. You are so buff, so muscular, so amazing..." Jimmy was so hard right now he had to touch her. He extended his hands towards her biceps. Megan gave a strong flex
"My God, babe, this muscle is so strong and hard. It's like you are made of stone"
"I am made of stone. Come, sit on the bed" Megan grabbed his hand and sit him on the bed "Watch this" she extended her right leg and flexed her quads. Jimmy placed his hands on it. They were so large, larger than her waist. Every muscle on her leg seemed carved in stone. Jimmy moaned
Megan inhaled hard and flexed her pectorals and traps. She knelt and ripped his pants off. She loved how his cock was always ready for her. She started sucking on it, letting him feel her arms and shoulders. It didn't take long until he filled her mouth with his juice. She swallowed it.
"I love that you are always ready for me, Babe. But a girl has needs, you know...." Megan grabbed Jimmy's head and placed it under her thighs.
Jimmy smelled the unmistakable scent of her pussy. She was really wet. He used his fingers to drag the panties to the side and started licking it all, taking his time on her clit. He could tell by her moans and most of all by the strength she was squeezing his head with her mighty legs that she was liking it. And she really was.

pkipki

I was really looking forward to the training part in the years between the last two episodes, but that's only because your writing is so good.


:thanks: and  :clap: to you!

chango14

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was really looking forward to the training part in the years between the last two episodes, but that's only because your writing is so good.


:thanks: and  :clap: to you!
Amazing writing mate. Honestly I love these first few stories because I feel you have told a really good story but also set the scene for a ton of different storylines from the point of the deal onwards. you have the older sexy dom, the young girl taking an interest in following her mum, the young girl who wants to win Ms Olympia, and a young fbb fan as well as an older gentlemen who can appreciate a muscle woman but isn't completely obsessed. I hope the author is interested in different story lines with these !

bluerondo

 :rock:
Karma to a very creative and entertaining author and to all those who offer encouragement.

caino

please, tell me it is not the end of the story!!! we want to see more of his sister!!!
K for you, very new kind of story!!!
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login