⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

First Attempt Erika's Growth

Started by Gamma69, January 23, 2019, 08:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamma69

This is my first attempt at a muscle growth story. It's a bit wordy, but I'm hoping a few people enjoy it.

Chapter 1

I met my girlfriend when we were both at school. Her family had moved into the area when her dad had been offered a great job with a utilities supplier and she ended up in the same class as myself, sat next to me in a few rooms and from the off we got on pretty well. By no means was I tall for my age, but I sure as hell felt like I was when I was stood next to her.  Erika was 4'8 tall and on her first day at school she had people humming hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go, when she walked by.

I never joined in with this. Even at that age I thought it puerile and apart from that I thought short lasses were hot. So by default I pretty much ended up as her only friend on her first day. Over the next few weeks we got closer and closer, not boyfriend and girlfriend, but definitely at that will they or won't they stage that sitcom writers seem to love. When she invited me around to hers for tea I was very happy, because I thought I was in with a chance.

The first thing that struck me was just how short and fat her mum and dad were. They weren't that much taller than Erika and if they hadn't been so fat, they would have spent most of December telling people to fuck off when they were asked if they were doing panto that year. Erika wasn't thin, she looked heavy, but not fat with it. Someone who would be useful if you needed a hand to move anything heavy about. She also had huge knee and elbow joints, whereas I could have won any knobbly knee contest I had entered.

After a huge meal with her parents (there was a reason they were fat: massive fucking meals), Erika showed me her room. Any thoughts I had of working my wicked way with her went out the window when her mum found a dozen excuses to pop her head around the door in just as many minutes, always leaving the bloody door ajar behind her.

Deciding that due to her mum, my chances of getting my first ever proper kiss with a girl were as high as Attila the Hun developing a social conscience, I just chatted with her. I complimented her on managing to stay slim after being served so many chips. She just laughed and said that she burnt the calories off. I asked how she did that and she took me into the garage to see 'the gym'. This was a bench, a few free weights a punchbag and an old multi machine; the sort where by pulling and pushing leavers and a bit of glaring at it, you could work all of the muscles of the body with it. I was pretty impressed with the set up and in an effort to impress her, I asked if I could have a go on it.

I had to lower the settings on the machine and take plates off the attachments on the bench. Her dad was a fat bastard, but he must have been stronger than he looked under all that blubber, because could I fuck as do much with the weights already loaded. I mean, I could lift them in a fashion, but it was obvious that I was struggling and that's no way to impress anyone. With the weight knocked down, I managed about 10 reps and felt pretty pleased with it all.

After I'd finished, Erika jumped on in my place and effortlessly lifted what I'd been lifting and started repping out with it. I was amazed. She then twisted around and adjusted the settings to what it had been on when we got there and knocked out ten presses. What I thought had been her dad's settings weren't. They were hers. Erika was strong.

What do you say when you find that your prospective girlfriend is twice as strong as you? I went with a heartfelt wow! That pleased her. It turned out that she'd got a terror of getting as fat as her parents, but because she was still so young, her mum just saw her as a growing girl and said that a bit of puppy fat wouldn't matter in the long run. She also saw food as love and wouldn't countenance Erika not eating properly. Her mum suffered from body dysmorphia and equated eating with being healthy. Something to do with her parents having gone hungry when they were young.

Erika's answer to this was to humour her mum, eat what she was given and to work out and limit the weight gain. To her surprise she had discovered that she enjoyed pumping iron and although some weight had still gone on, because it was muscle she didn't look fat or big - just well built in a low key way.

I held up my right arm and tensed my bicep. She gave it a look and then tensed hers. There was a massive difference. She already had a pair of biceps. My arms looked like two pieces of string with a knot in, but hers were muscly. Not huge or outrageous, because she was young, same as me, but you could see that she was packing some.

I complimented her on this and looking at her big legs, said that it looked as if she was pretty solid under all of the clothes. After saying that, I realised that it sounded like the cheesiest come on line ever to try to get her to take off clothes to show me. I blushed and so did she, too. I got out an explanation that I was wasn't trying to get to see her muscles, then I realised that this made it sound like I didn't like how she looked and so I started to apologise for that too, saying that I thought she looked great and that I'd obviously love to see, but didn't want her to think that I was some kind of creep.

Erika thought that my double apology and obvious digging myself in deeper was hilarious and she began to laugh. She then told me that not many lads fancied strong girls and she was a bit worried with how she looked, hence why she always wore understated clothing to de-emphasise how she was built. I told her that she had absolutely nothing to worry about and that she was the hottest girl I knew. She pouted at this and then kissed me. I didn't get any say in the kiss. She just grabbed me and pulled me to her and that was that. After she'd released me, I asked her more questions about her training, such as when she started, how often she did it and had she thought about taking it further. The answers were a year ago, most nights after school and what did I mean by taking it further. I said that she could compete, or go in for sports events.

The more we spoke about it, the more she opened up and the more friendly she got. Before long, she was showing me how she exercised various muscle groups, explaining the science as she understood it behind it all. She'd put a lot of thought into it and google had done the rest. It was fascinating watching her lift. Whilst I passed her drinks and helped load machines, she really got into it, grunting with the effort and the intensity. After she'd finished, she told me that it was time she had a shower and that she'd see me at school the next day, giving me a peck on the cheek (after checking her folks weren't looking) as she showed me to the door.



At school we didn't really get chance to chat until break and the first thing she did was to tell me about how much fun she'd had last night and how having someone give her a hand working out had been great. In response, I'd told her I'd enjoyed it, too and she told me we had to do it again and would Thursday be any good for me?

And so it began. We didn't ever officially become girlfriend and boyfriend. Pretty much every 'date' I had with Erika involved going round to hers for tea and then helping her to work out. I wouldn't say that she was obsessed with it, but it was a big part of her life. She reminded me of my brother when he went through a snooker phase and would watch it all of the time and had kept pestering my folks to get him a table and then when they did he kept wanting to play on it, until after 6 months he had moved on and left my mum and dad with a mini snooker table in the spare room that no one used. However, Erika showed no signs of losing interest. If anything she got more into it. Where I'd got a screensaver of Angelina Jolie, hers was Arnie at his peak. If we ever had an argument, the easiest way to get back on her good side was to just talk bodybuilding to her and she calmed down in a flash. Her mum was still feeding her huge meals, but instead of chips, it was now pasta and chicken and milk by the gallon. As long as she was eating, her mum was happy. Her dad was so easy going and laid back to be practically horizontal. I think the only reason he'd gotten so fat was because he didn't want to upset his wife by turning down a meal.

Come the end of term, Erika was 4'8 and weighed in at a very solid 162lb of muscle. It was a surprise that no one at school had noticed. She was big boned and solid, but owing to baggy clothes and a string of excuses to avoid doing PE, she had managed to get to the end of the Summer term with her muscles undetected. I thought that she should be proud of all that she had achieved, but as she said, kids can be right arseholes when it comes to people that are different.

On the first Monday of the holiday I cycled over to her place just to hang out. Her parents were at work and Erika was re-watching Pumping Iron for the umpteenth time. I'd watched it with her enough times to be wishing that she had picked something else, like Peaky Blinders, Blackadder or a Marvel film (my favourite character was Spider-Man, hers predictably was the Incredible Hulk) but I didn't really mind. I got her to sit on the floor in front of me so I could massage her shoulders and traps through her top. When it had done she said that she wished she could get as big as Arnie. I was a bit taken aback by this, but hid it well. It's not the sort of thing you hear many girls say. I told her that she was already carrying more muscle than lads much older than her and that on her short frame that really meant a lot. Erika then got very upset and kept saying it wasn't enough, it WASN'T ENOUGH! She needed to be bigger. It was then that I realised that her mum wasn't the only person with body dysmorphia in the family. Over a cup of tea for me and a pint of skimmed milk for her, it all came out. Over the last few months her interest in weight training had become a conviction that she wasn't strong enough and didn't have enough muscle. I'd known that she was on the verge of being obsessed, but had just put it down to a bit of a craze she was going through. This went far deeper.

I did my best to comfort her and for want of anything better to say, I told her that I'd help her get as huge and muscly as she wanted. This perked her up. She asked how could I help her beyond loading the weights, passing her a towel and drinks and so on. I said that I could encourage her more and then I sort of dried up. She looked at me as if she was hoping for more. I said, well let's go into the technique more deeply. I got her to draw up a chart of when she trained what muscles, when she ate, what she ate and resting periods. This helped a bit to get her out of the doldrums. We then worked out a better schedule of training and fine tuned what she was eating. Her mum didn't really mind what she ate as long as she ate lots of it, so she was fine on that side. However, I did suggest that she asked her dad to get her some whey protein powder.

The next day I went over and found that she'd got three different flavours of powder, chocolate, strawberry and banana. Her father was the kind of trusting guy who just let people get on with things. He'd just given her some cash and told Erika to go out and get what she wanted and if she wanted some more to use his paypal account to order it. As long as she was happy and didn't go too mad with his paypal, he didn't mind. Erika kept the supplements in her room and added them to milk as if she had a bottomless bucket full of the stuff.

That day was legs and before we started, I suggested that we measure her and record it on her wall chart:

height 4'8
weight 170lbs
calves 14"
quads 18"
waist 28"
chest 40.5"
arms 13"
forearms 10.5"

After this she got stuck into the workout, doing squats using the barbell from the bench, before sitting on the bench for thigh extensions and then laying down for leg curls, ending up with working on her calves. It was great watching her training, wearing shorts and a tshirt. With every extension or curl she would let out a grunt. Sort of like the noise a high end female tennis player would make and I really liked hearing it. When she'd finished, I told her that she'd soon need more weights. Erika just smiled and said that her dad's paypal would take care of that.


The extra weights arrived a week or so later, ordered from ebay and sent by special delivery. Erika helped the deliveryman carry everything inside whilst I went and put the kettle on. When she'd told him there was a drink in it for helping bring them into the garage I don't think that a cup of tea was what he was expecting, but he took it in good grace, even if he didn't stick around to help us unpack and put everything together. There were loads of weights. I asked how much did it all cost and the answer was 1 penny, but delivery had been £120, because someone was having a clear out and just wanted it gone. Quite the bargain.

After humping all of this stuff about and getting it all sorted out, I didn't expect Erika to want to work out, but she was even more up for it than normal. Chest and triceps today. Incline press to begin with, bench press and then triceps extensions and dips and all with as much weight as she could handle for 6-8 reps per set. The pump on her chest afterwards was amazing. She'd been growing tits before the holiday, small for her size, but still tits, however, her chest was mostly pecs now and all pumped from the workout. Even with the sweat stains under her arms, she looked hot. To wind down, she did a bit of cardio, which mostly consisted of beating the hell out of the punchbag. Without getting out of breath, she had 4 rounds battering that bag, with each punch making it jump about. Before Erika had a shower she had her after exercise snack, 3 boiled eggs (whites only) and 2 pints of protein drink. I went home to catch up on where I'd left Uncharted 3, but throughout the day Erika kept sending me snapchats of the big meals she was eating.

This continued all the way through the Summer holiday, until 6 weeks later when we measured her before we went back to school:

height 4'9"
weight 186lbs
calves 15"
quads 21.5"
waist 28.7"
chest 42"
arms 14.2"
forearms 10.8"

Being so short and muscular, she looked like a tank. There was now no way of hiding how built she was. We had a big talk about it the night before school resumed and we decided that there was no point hiding it. She had reason to be proud of what she'd accomplished.


As soon as she walked through the door everyone noticed the improved Erika. Her clothes were tighter. Instead of wearing a loose fitting jacket she was wearing a light coloured one that bulged around her shoulders. Similarly, the skirt didn't hide how strong her legs were. As a topic of conversation she rivalled that of a girl called Sammy who had come back from the Summer break 3 bra cup sizes bigger after her own growth spurt.

For myself, I wasn't embarrassed. I was happy that people knew that Erika and I were an item. I liked how she looked and when at dinner time the school bully, Billy and his two henchmen, Pete and Matt caught up with me I didn't feel any need to be sheepish about our relationship. These three heroes were in our year and whilst not muscled like Erika, they were fleshy and unpleasant. The fact that they stuck together meant that a row with one brought in the other two with nasty consequences. Billy began by asking me what it was like to have a girlfriend who was built like a bloke. I said she's better looking than any guy, hoping to deflect his attentions. He then advanced the hypothesis that seeing a girl like her made me gay. I just calmly told them she was all woman. However true that answer was, by the rules of playground politics the only way to expunge the insult to my male credentials was a fight. Fighting three other lads wasn't going to end well for me and when Billy said that he'd fight me whilst his mates 'just watched' I wasn't convinced. His friend's always seemed to forget that they were just meant to be watching and often had a nasty habit of sticking a leg out here or pushing there when it came to a supposed one on one. So when I declined the invite for a fight after school they mistook my sense of self preservation for cowardice and told everyone. That was a mistake.

Erika heard about it and insisted on walking home with me after school. Usually I'd be on my bike and would cycle home pretty quick to watch Netflix before anyone else got home and could put something on that wasn't Rick and Morty. I'd go and see Erika after I'd done whatever homework I'd got. Tonight didn't go according to that plan. It was when we got to a path between two blocks of flats that the bullies appeared.

Instead of letting it go, they seemed determined to make a fight out of the situation. I tried to reason with Billy as their head honcho, but they weren't interested and when he tried to punch me it became interesting. I dodged the first blow because in an attempt to intimidate me he signposted it from a mile away, swinging his arm like a windmill. Billy tried to pull it back for another go and couldn't. Erika had reached out and grabbed his arm by the wrist. Yet even now the penny was slow to drop with this trio. The nearest one to Erika, Pete, went to pull her arm away from his mate and with her free hand she gave him a shove that sent him to the ground. She then pulled Billy closer and punched him square in the face, bloodying his nose. Matt forgot all about me and hit Erika on the arm, doing no damage at all. It did, however, attract instant retaliation in the form of 5-6 punches delivered in rapid succession to his face and body. The lad shoved to the ground, Pete, was now getting to his feet, but he didn't get much further. Erika grabbed him, pulled his arm behind him and hooked one of her thick legs between his and sent him to his knees. She then wrapped her right arm around his throat and tensed her bicep cutting off his oxygen and generally making life a bit unpleasant for him. It didn't take him long before he was tapping her arm, submitting to her strength.

I don't know what I was the most amazed by. How tough Erika was or the stupidity of the bullies. On the one hand, making fun of someone because their girlfriend is more muscular than any of the guys in school is just plain stupid on every level. On the other hand, she'd just made mincemeat out of three lads and hadn't hardly broken a sweat. From the light in her eyes I could tell that she'd enjoyed it, too. Hell, I'd enjoyed watching it. The kiss she gave me whilst we were stood in the midst of her defeated opponents had no end of passion in it. With a final warning from her to them, we went on our way. Me to see if I could get control of the telly before my brother and her for a huge tea and a workout.

The rest of the year passed by very happily. Erika and I were inseparable, apart from when I was watching Star Trek, which she had a totally unreasonable aversion to. Despite neither of us mentioning her beating up the bullies, word got around about what had happened. God knows how, because I'm sure none of those three would have been in a rush to admit they'd been handed their arses so easily by a girl. However it happened, everyone soon knew and nothing else derogatory was ever said about her having so much muscle.

It helped that she went in for PE in a big way. She wasn't keen on netball or hockey and didn't give a monkey's about football, but she did like playing rugby. Erika managed to successfully argue that she should be allowed to play in mixed matches. She was the biggest and the strongest pupil in the school and so this made sense. She had loads of fun playing as a prop and anyone unlucky enough to be in the opposing scrum or just on the other team in general was in mortal danger of being flattened. She really got off on this and so I suggested that she go and join a local boxing club. She agreed as long as it didn't interfere with her building muscle and as long as I came with her. This wasn't nerves on her part, she liked me to see what she could do. Although she wasn't as light on her feet as a lot of the boxers and she had a shorter reach, she proved to be bloody dangerous as a boxer. She was the only girl there, but after a couple of sparring sessions all of the lads her age were very reluctant to get in the ring with her. The first lad who'd got in had been hit so hard that even with headgear on, he'd been flattened with just one powerful punch.

Erika could be very aggressive, but not with me. Mostly with people who annoyed her by criticising how she was built. I was always surprised how many people would voluntarily pick a fight with someone with so much muscle. She always won these fights by overpowering them with her strength and then I'd get a really passionate kiss and she'd either go and train some more or get a protein drink.

None of this stopped Erika dressing to emphasise both her muscles and her femininity. At school she wore heels, which only boosted her height by a few inches, but did add a lot to how she looked as a girl. Her skirts crept up to mid thigh and her shirt was always tight. In every class she would roll her sleeves up. If she saw me looking she'd stretch and end by tensing her muscles for me to see. Her long blonde hair and carefully made up face made for a great contrast to just how much muscle she packed on as the year progressed. Almost every night she'd hit the weights, which combined with the huge meals and 4 protein drinks a day, meant that come the end of the year, when we both finished school, she looked like a miniature Sherman tank on legs.

height 5'0
weight 204lbs
calves 16"
quads 23.5"
waist 30"
chest 44.5"
arms 15.8"
forearms 11.2"

Her mum had a few misgivings about this, but was still just happy that she was eating well. Her dad, as usual, took the line of least resistance and luckily he had a well paying job, so didn't object to his paypal being used to buy large quantities of whey powder and extra weights. I loved it all. Like her, I was 16 and we were both turned on by her muscles. She loved the fact that I was so invested in her building herself up and I loved the fact that she was just so damned sexy with it. We waited until we were both 16 before having sex and it was everything we'd been led to believe it would be. I lasted all of 30 seconds and then when we went again 5 minutes or so later I lasted longer. She loved sucking me off and swallowing my cum, or as she called it, drinking protein from the source. She'd end every workout covered in sweat and with a damp cunt because lifting weights turned her on. So in addition to my job of loading weights, passing her towels and drinks, was added that of bringing her off before she had a protein drink, meal and shower. I had no complaints.

Erika didn't have to train in her dad's garage, but it was convenient and in comparison to the gyms in town she didn't feel like an oddity. We both liked the attention she got, being so young, so female and so big, but it did annoy her when she went to the commercial big gyms and saw them full of the sorts of people who would drive a mile to them, run on the treadmill and then drive home again. They always seemed to be full of people who weren't really working out, but were busy updating facebook with photos of themselves working out. The boxing club she went to and to some extent terrorised, because no one wanted to get into the ring with her, had some weights, but these were no use to Erika. If anything they were a joke compared to how strong her muscles were. However, it was from one of the trainers that we discovered a gym that might suit her.

This old fellow who used to be in the boxing game, but now just helped out with the club every so often, had been watching Erika punching the stuffing out of one of the bags. When she finished, he had asked her which gym she went to. When he found out that she was self-trained, he suggested that we went to see a friend of his, called Julian, who ran a high tech gym on an industrial estate, as he felt sure that it would suit her and she'd get bigger faster there. At this, Erika's eyes lit up with desire. He said to be sure to tell Julian that Paddy had recommended it.

The very next day we were both on a bus heading out to this gym. Steel Bodies made it sound like a repair shop that specialised in welding, but I guess you have to call it something. It took a bit of finding, being wedged between a farming supplies wholesaler and a builder's merchants. It was also a bit of a Tardis, being a lot bigger on the inside than it looked from the road. It was also extremely modern. I was expecting something with sawdust on the floors, but instead there were more things electrical that flashed and beeped than in a space centre. Erika was busy looking at all of the stacks of metal weights everywhere. I guessed that unless her dad was feeling especially generous, this place was way out of our price range.

The girl on reception was one of those pretty and slim 20 somethings that most guys went nuts for. She did nothing for me, I much preferred Erika and her bulging muscles. Evidently we weren't this girl's cup of tea ourselves, as she gave us a how can I help you out of here smile and asked if she could possibly be of assistance. Erika said that she'd been sent here to see Julian by a guy called Paddy, who was in the same boxing club. I thought for a minute, given that how neither of us looked like we were rolling in money, she was going to inform us that this was a professional establishment for professional bodybuilders and that Julian was not available. Instead, she just said in a dry voice, 'one moment, I'll see if Mr Wright is receiving visitors.' She was back less than a minute later with, well, I wasn't sure what at first. He wasn't a bodybuilder. He was 6' tall, but slender and had a huge head that made him look like a matchstick, or as my dad would have said, a head that belonged on the Mekon from Dan Dare.

In a contrast to the lass on reception, he was effusive in his welcome. He was friendly towards me, but he obviously couldn't get enough of Erika. This wasn't so much a sexual thing, it was more a case of being bowled over by the amount of muscle she was packing on a 16 year old body that wearing heels wasn't even close to being much over 5' tall. As we were sat in his office, complete with pictures of some of the greatest sports people of the country over the wall, drinking tea (protein shake for Erika, natch) he asked her to explain her background, her interest in bodybuilding and where she intended to go with it. He was very satisfied with it all, especially when she declared with loud enthusiasm that she had no limits set. He asked her if she had any addictions?

'Only to packing on muscle on top of muscle on top of even more muscle'

'Very good. Do you drink or use recreational drugs?'

'Protein shakes mostly, oh no, not alcohol,' as she twigged on part way through answering, 'Never touched drugs in my life, I have the odd cigarette, though,'

'They're not good for your health,'

'I know, I know, but no one gets out of life alive and it's not many,'

Julian then explained the ethos of Steel Bodies. It wasn't just a gym, or even just an adanced gym. Instead, it was a place where people could maximise and in some cases surpass their potential. Erika was fascinated by this and asked him how they did it. He replied that it was a mixture of good old fashioned lifting of heavy weights, the right nutrition and supplements and the appliance of science. Hence all of the flashing lights out in the gym. The lifters would be monitored by the tech as they worked out and this, along with their experts, would advise on what exercises to do for how long and with what weight to ensure that they got the utmost out of every session. No more under training and certainly no more over training, either. The people who trained here were sports people who aimed to attain the top of their professions, hence the pictures of athletes on the wall, all of whom had reached their potential through his services. I was very impressed with this. Erika, though, was hooked. One look at the light in her eyes and her hard nipples poking through her top was enough to tell me that she was fascinated by all of this. Not wishing to break her moment, but in a desire to get down to brass tacks, I enquired as to the cost of it all, by saying that I didn't imagine that any of this came cheaply. Julian assured us that it didn't. This gym was expensive. However, Paddy was on the team of a boxer he had helped to build up from featherweight to a heavyweight in short order and he was very much aware of what Julian was looking for. And what might that be, I enquired?

Julian replied that he was looking for a female bodybuilder who was young, dedicated and above all had superb genetic potential and that Paddy may well have spotted this in Erika. She beamed at this and treated us both to a grin and a double biceps pose that had the sleeves of her tshirt straining to contain her already nearly 16" biceps.

Julian turned to me and said, 'that's impressive and I think I can take her further. I definitely want to run some tests.'

We couldn't agree fast enough. A lot of these were biological with blood, urine and skin samples being taken. As well as her general health assessment, Erika's DNA was to be processed, her testosterone levels measured, her bone density recorded, body fat measured and then during a workout with the sensors on, her muscle performance would be tested. This all sounded great to us and we signed all of the medical disclaimers without bothering to read the 8 pages of small print, because 1, we both had lives to lead and weren't sad enough to kill the rest of the morning googling what half of the words meant and 2, who apart from people who are trying to get out of shitty mobile phone contracts ever does read all of that?

Once Erika had signed and I'd signed to say that I'd witnessed her signature, Julian took the various samples. I was hoping that the results would be fed into one of the many machines in the gym and then like in the old films, there would be a load of electronic noises and from another machine a bit of paper would slowly emerge with a d-d-d-d-d-d-d noise like when the football results come in on a Saturday, with the conclusions, but Julian just laughed and said, no we send some of the samples to a lab down in Wessex and some others to one in East Anglia and then they send us the data back and he processed it here on site. Splitting the work between two different labs cut down on sports research espionage, which was actually a thing that existed and also it was actually faster. The timescale was three days, maybe four. A bit crestfallen by this, Erika immediately perked up when Julian suggested that we move onto phase two, which was her having a workout with the sensors attached.

Julian asked Erika what her favourite muscle groups were. In a quick gabble she said,
'my legs. I love how huge my quads are, when I tense like this you can see how big they are, but then I love my traps, too, see how they rise when I tense up? I love my pecs because when I do a most muscular, boom, there they are right in your face. My lats are great to train, see how thick they're getting and I could look at my arms all day....'

I laughed and Julian joined in, saying, ' I think you've left out glutes, calves and abs....'

'Oh no, I love doing them, too!'

'Right, well what would you be training today on your usual schedule? There's no point doing your strongest muscle group if it's out of sequence as it will screw up the test.'

'Legs it is then!'

At this, Julian led us into the gym itself, pointing out some of the more unusual equipment, most of which was bespoke to various sports, such as martial arts, football and cricket, which seemed to me to be too sedate a sport to have a need for such high end training. There were a few other athletes working out, but this wasn't a gym that locals just went to for a session whenever the urge came. Apparently the clientele came from all over and would use the place as a fitness camp ahead of a big competition or event and then after they had worked to a peak of efficiency they would leave. It was  hard to tell what sports they did, apart from one girl who I half recognised as being part of the Olympic swimming team and she was having her upper body strength improved. One man was trying to walk whilst dragging a tray loaded with plates behind him.

Julian saw me looking and whispered, 'Solo Antarctic trek, pulling all his own supplies behind him.'

I replied, 'Sure he isn't in practice for the Black Friday sales?'

When we got to the leg zone, Julian attached various pads to Erika's muscles, wrists and neck and then blue toothed them to the computers behind us. With that all done, he told Erika to go for it. She didn't need to be told twice.

She warmed up by doing some stretching and then 20 fast squats using just her own weight. That complete, she sat in the leg press machine whilst I put a few plates on either side. Erika gripped the hand rests and released the restraining clasps and started pumping. When she got to 8 reps, she rested and ordered me to add another 10kg each side and with this done, she resumed. I think she was more up for it than normal, because after that set she went for broke and had another 10kg extra. This made a visual impact in the amount of effort she needed and on the 8th rep she pressed it out with a small roar of triumph. Quads pumped from this, she jumped on the leg extension chair and after the briefest of rests started straightening her legs, with her vastus medialis almost growing with each rep as it worked more and more. She did 4 sets of 8 reps at her maximum lifting capacity, really grounding out the last couple of reps of each set. Leg curls were next and here with Erika laying on the bench I could see in the tiny gap between her thighs that her cunt was damp from sweat and her own juices. Again this was another instance of maximum effort with lots of grunting from her. Calves followed, but here the machine had to be adjusted to take how short she was into account. Whoever had been on it last must have been a basketball player or something.

All the whilst she was exercising, the pads were busy sending their data to the bank of computers. Julian was switching his attentions from Erika to the CPU displays and back again. My attention was solely focussed on Erika as she pumped. When she had completed the workout, she sat there out of breath, with big sweat patches under her arms, whilst I just admired her engorged legs. Julian was mightily impressed,

'That was amazing, Erika, simply amazing. You've got a great ability to lift a lot of weight. Even more than I expected and for your age, and please forgive this, your gender, that is simply incredible.'

'I enjoy lifting and it comes natural to me.'

'That I don't doubt for a minute. I suspect that you have a fantastic genetic potential, but we'll know more when we get all of the results back.'

'Three or four days, didn't you say?'

'Oh yes, but I'll be looking forwards to seeing them. If you are all that I suspect, then I'm sure that we can come to a mutually beneficial arrangement.'

'In what way?' I asked.

Julian looked at me and replied, 'In a number of ways. Most of our income is from perfecting the condition of professional athletes, but there is a lot of R&D behind that. What you see in the people training over there,' he pointed at the folk we saw earlier, 'is just the final product. Behind all of that there is research, new techniques, all the gubbins. Think of it as the tip of the iceberg.'

Erika asked, 'so where do I fit in? As a kind of guinea pig, like in a medical trial?'

He considered this for a moment, 'No, not really. More a test bed for new techniques and supplements. For the professional athletes they can't afford to take a chance on something that might not work, but I need someone to test these ideas out and that someone has to be in peak condition and want to go further. The last thing I need is someone who will bail out. I need someone determined to take things to the max and then beyond.'

'I think you've found her,' I said looking at how excited Erika was getting.

She nodded and said, 'I'm up for this, I won't let you down. This gym is FUCKING AWESOME!'

Being the more practical of us, I then enquired about the actual particulars to it all.

'Well depending upon the test results, obviously, the plan would be for Erika here to train here every day. I have some ideas about ways of reducing the need for muscle rest, which should enable her to train for longer and more frequently. She'd be monitored throughout to see what works best, perfect that and then surpass what we've already achieved. She'd be free to come and go as she pleases during opening hours, but wouldn't need to be here as if it were a job.'

'Speaking of which, apart from the benefits of training here, what is in it for her financially?'

'Well, we'd put her on our books as an employee, perhaps an instructor, not that we'd expect her to instruct people, but just as a way to baffle anyone attempting to steal our ideas. Corporate espionage is something we have to take very seriously. There is big money in most sports when you have a seat at the top table and this place is no exception. At the moment we have the edge over our competitors and expect to keep it for as long as possible.'

'Ok, but that's not really answered my question. I appreciate you can't go too far into the nuts and bolts until the results are in, but do you have a rough figure?'

'It'll be more than acceptable I'm sure.'

With that, the interview, session, whatever you wanted to call it was complete. Erika had a shower so that she wouldn't stink out the bus on the way home and then following a quart of protein drink, new flavour, from the free cafe at Steel Bodies, we were on our way home. Erika was on cloud nine and kept squeezing my leg until we got back to her mum and dads.

Gamma69

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

GreatJustice


DidYouLikeMySunglasses


Gamma69

Thanks for the kind words.

Chapter 2

After a couple of days Erika received a call from Julian asking if she could get to the gym that day to discuss her results. He wouldn't tell her what had come back over the phone, which frustrated her, but she gave me a call to meet her at the bus stop in half a hour. She wanted to do her face, brush her hair into a ponytail and finish off her meal of chicken breasts and jacket spuds before she went.

When we arrived the receptionist was a hell of a lot more friendly than last time and wasted no time in letting Mr Wright know that we were there.

'Thanks for coming so quickly, I really appreciate it. Erika, the results of your tests are nothing short of astounding! In layman's terms, you are a genetic marvel. Your bone density is a lot greater than the average human, never mind the average female and your testosterone levels were almost off the chart. Don't take this the wrong way, but the East Anglian lab actually ran tests on your DNA to confirm that you are genetically female.'

'They did??' she asked in puzzlement.

'You passed,'

'Well, obviously,' she replied as if he had just stated something that obvious that only an idiot could doubt it.

'The rest of the tests suggest that you are pretty much predestined to gain weight; ie, if you didn't lift then you'd gain fat, but we can help you in this. You're obviously invested in building muscle, but with us, you will be able to take it so much further.'

'When can we start?' accompanied by a stretch that showed off Erika's left tricep.

'Well there's obviously some paperwork to sign and considering your age, your parents are going to have to consent to you being our test subject, but I'm assuming that that's just going to be a formality.'

I was pretty sure it would be, too, as with all of the deliveries arriving in her father's name, we'd become pretty adept at forging his signature and her mum's wouldn't be any trouble to copy, especially as Julian and his staff had never seen it.

'So does that mean I can't train today?' asked Erika, crestfallen.

'No, I don't see any harm in that, as we're just as eager as you to commence the programme. I'd like you to meet a colleague of mine, first, Dr Callaghan. She's our nutritionist and supplements expert and handles psychology, too and she'll be talking to you mostly about diet and additives.'

With this, Julian stood up and motioned for us to follow him through the door of his office and back into receptionist, where we climbed the stairs to the next floor. This led to a corridor with doors on the left hand side and a great view over the gym on the right. Reaching her door, he knocked and entered.

Dr Callaghan was the sort of woman for whom the term MILF just wasn't enough. She was a good looking woman in her late 30s, long dark hair, slim figure and a pair of the biggest boobs I'd ever seen.

'Dr Callaghan, allow me introduce you to Erika, who has just joined our programme. I spoke to you about her yesterday.'

'And the day before that, too, Julian,' she said with a smile, 'I can see why you were so excited about her potential. And you I presume are her boyfriend?'

Just as I opened my mouth to reply, Erika said, 'Yes, he is. Now you're nutrition and supplements, right?'

No one seemed surprised that Erika was all business like and enthusiastic.

'Yes and psychologist, too; my job is to complement the role of the trainers and to ensure that you get the most from not only every gram of protein you eat, but also from every rep in every set.'

'How do you do that?'

'A lot of what we will give you is genetically tailored to your DNA. Also considering that your testosterone levels are already sky high, I intend to boost them massively. There may be a few side effects – no not a second head.'

That was addressed to myself as I was just about to ask that exact question. I got the feeling that my sense of humour wasn't going to be appreciated here.

'A bit of extra body hair, deeper voice, thickening of your skeletal system, etc – and I assist with that. As you grow more and more muscle there may be psychological changes, too. Anyway, take a seat,'

Erika didn't seem fazed by the prospect of the changes or the 'etc' which seemed a bit open ended to me.

Julian handed Dr Callaghan a folder with Erika's test results on and she leaned forwards to read, her tits that big that they ended up resting on the desk.

After a couple of minutes she looked up and said, 'fascinating. I knew the general results, but the actual details are pretty far out there.'

She started typing onto her iPad, alternating studying the results and accessing her lap top. Eventually she looked up and said, 'Right, I've just added everything onto your programme and a copy of your nutritional and supplement needs have been emailed to John - he issues them to people, not me. I'll see you again in a week.'

'Thanks, Dr Callaghan; if you two would like to come with me, please?' Julian led us out of her office and two doors further down the corridor. 'John is in charge of stock control and disbursement; it might seem like an unskilled job, but he's sat on a fortune in stock in there and he's an essential part of our set up.'

With a knock, we entered. John was a guy in his mid forties with glasses and a beard that had the unfortunate side effect of making him look like Rolf Harris. I loved the fact that under his jacket he was wearing a tshirt with a picture of Brian Blessed bellowing 'Gordon's Alive!'. He was also pretty busy throwing darts at a board on the wall.

'John – Erika, Erika – John.'

'Ey up,' he said with the strongest Yorkshire accent heard outside of Barnsley.

'Hi,'

'John, Dr Callaghan has sent you an email with Erika's allotment of goodies,'

'Yep, I heard it arrive and assumed someone would be on their way. Let me have a look and see what you need,'

With the odd raised eyebrow, he read through the list and started working at the combinations of the various safes built into the internal wall. Within a few moments he had a dozen or so boxes, tubes  bottles and tubs on his desk.

'These are to be taken before training, a hour max, or just before you pick up your first weight, within that time frame you get the most benefit. Fast acting. They increase blood flow to the muscles, enabling you to lift more. Just take one, there's no added benefit to having any more.'

'Ok, just one and up to a hour before I start,'

A nod. 'These ones to be taken after training, immediately after. They speed up the recuperation process. You won't be walking like you've got something up your arse after hammering your legs,'

'I like having something up my arse, thank you very much!' Erika didn't blush as she said this, but I did, even though it was my cock that got to go up there.

With a blink at her openness, he carried on, 'skin cream; rub it on all over, it'll stop you getting stretch marks, because you're going to bulk up pretty fast and your skin will need help to accommodate your new muscle. This will help. Don't eat it.'

Erika ignored his sarcasm.

Picking up a bottle, 'Enhanced primasorb, two tablespoons four times a day. It helps your body to absorb more protein. You'll find that you can consume more protein and your body won't waste it. Your gains will come quicker and easier.'

'I like that,'

'Thought you would. Now these tubs, they contain protein powder; high quality whey. You can get stuff like this off ebay, but this is just that bit better. That bit better will give you the edge. Some rules, though, keep out of sunlight, don't have water and most importantly of all, don't eat it after midnight.'

'Hang on, aren't they the rules in Gremlins?' I asked,

'Yes, but I just wanted to make sure you were listening. You can have as much of this protein powder as you like, when you like and take it with water, milk or whatever floats your boat. Comes in chocolate, strawberry, banana and vanilla flavours.'

'I'm not picky with what I like, I'll eat anything;'

'Now these tablets were originally developed to help people suffering from osteoporosis, but instead of stopping you lose bone structure, they actually add to it. Bigger bones can carry more muscle and more muscle will develop around a stronger, bigger bone. The dosage is written on the side.'

He pushed them over to the left hand side of the desk, with the other items that he had mentioned.

'These,' he held up a huge jar of what looked like purple smarties, 'are testosterone boosters. Similar to what girls having a sex change from female to male have, but they are concentrated to buggery. Take 2 before you go to bed. There may be a few side effects, you'll grow more body hair and become more aggressive. Avoid going out when the moon is full,' this last bit was delivered with a smile.

'and stay on the road, keep off the moors,' I added. John grinned, but it went right over Julian's head. He obviously wasn't a fan of An American werewolf in London.

'And now for the piece de la resistance,' he said in a murdered French accent as he brandished a jar, 'this is concentrated growth hormones. The sort of stuff that is fed to cattle, but BETTER. This isn't tailored to your exact DNA, someone will work on that, but it should be enough to get things rolling faster for you,'

'How long will it take to get the stuff that is tailored to my DNA?'

'How longs a piece of string? This is top level biological and chemical engineering. It's not easy to do. Our specialists have to work hard to get the match to your DNA perfect. Travelling through hyperspace isn't like dusting crops,'

'Do I inject it?'

'No, you drink it; one tablespoon a day, take it before you go to bed. Until your bio systems get used to it one tablespoon is all you will need or be able to handle.'

'I'm glad I brought a bag with me,' I said, as there was quite a lot of stuff to take back to Erika's.

Julian said, 'Right, well if you want to head down towards the gym, I'll introduce you to your personal trainer. Thanks John.' John was already mentally elsewhere, he had picked his darts up and was squaring up to the board.

Outside in the corridor, 'he's a bit odd, but he's totally reliable and very efficient, don't mind how he appears.'

I said, 'I liked him, he had character. He reminded me of Q, you know, Desmond Llewellyn?' which drew a blank from Julian, who must have had things to do on Bank Holidays instead of watch Bond films.

Erika asked, 'What sort of gains can I expect with that bag of tricks?'

'That's an open question. The gains will be..... impressive. Of that you can be sure.'

When we got into the gym, there was a guy sat there obviously waiting for Erika. With his height, long hair, good looks and physique, he looked like an extra from Game of Thrones. Something that you'd find North of the Wall. When he stood up, I wanted to ask him what the weather was like up there. He was well over 6'6" and at 5'0" Erika with her girlish good looks, seemed more like a child stood next to him. If it wasn't the muscle she carried, they would have made a very odd looking combination. Jez was probably 330lbs of muscle. His arms were corded with the stuff and I could see Erika gazing at it, longingly. Not in a way that made me worry she wanted to ride him, but in a more ravenous way, simply hungry to get muscles like his and then surpass him.

He reached out to shake her hand and there was an audible slap as both palms met and their muscles bulged like Arnie and Carl Weather's when they shook hands in Predator. Grudgingly accepting that she wasn't as yet as strong as him, Erika backed down first from the little trial of strength.

'This is Jez, he'll be your personal trainer and I think you'll find that he has already drawn up a training schedule for you,'

'Yes, I've been working on it this morning. It takes into account your strengths and your weaker areas,'

Erika bristled at weaker areas, but only momentarily, as she realised that he wasn't criticising her physique, but aiming to improve it.

Julian said, 'considering that you're going to have a work out, I'll leave you in his capable hands, but I won't be far away if you have any questions.'

Popping one of the pre-workout blood flows pills into her mouth, Erika asked, 'when can we start? I'm dying to give my muscles a stretch.'

'Whoa, hang on, let's just go through this schedule first, it won't take 2 minutes. It's pretty straight forward.'

Instead of an iPad or a laptop, Jez did things the old fashioned way. He spread an A3 sheet of paper out in front of Erika, divided up into days and muscle groups.

Day 1 legs & calves
Day 2 chest & triceps - cardio (punchbag)
Day 3 back & biceps
Day 4 legs, shoulders & traps – cardio (wrestling)
Day 5 chest & triceps
Day 6 back, biceps & legs – cardio (MMA)
Day 7 shoulders & traps

Erika looked at it. 'Legs three times a week?'

'Yes, the tests suggest that your legs are currently underdeveloped, yet also have great potential.'

'Ok, no running for cardio?'

'No, it's too hard on the knee joints in the long run, especially with the mass you'll be carrying. The fighting is much better for cardio work.'

'Who's the fool I'll be fighting?'

'Well, I said fighting, it's more like sparring; no one wants to get hurt, but you'll see what I mean when we get to one of those days.'
I've no problem with training every day, but what happens if I miss a day because of something?'

'You carry on from where you left off.'

'Cool. You've not listed the actual exercises, though,'

'Turn it over,' he said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

'Ah, yep, I'm with you now,' as Erika gazed at the list of presses, inclines, curls and extensions listed for each workout.

'Where do you want to start? What fits best with what you've trained the last couple of days?'

'Day 3 is fine, back and biceps.'

After Erkia had changed into a loose tshirt and shorts, Jez led us both further into the gym. We nodded to the other athletes training, but as they seemed to all be in their own separate worlds they didn't stop to say hello. Neither did we, Erika wanted to pound her muscles into oblivion.

'Warm up first by stretching. Lunges, toe touching and then pull ups.'

Erika jumped to it. Despite her already impressive musculature, she was quite lithe and had no trouble in touching her toes. Every time she bent forwards and her arse was in the air facing us I wanted to shove my face into it to smell her cunt. I wasn't convinced that that would be permitted, though.

When it came to pull ups, Erika did a bit of show boating, beginning with both hands shoulder width apart, back muscles writhing as she pulled herself up effortlessly and then she let go with her right hand and did five in quick succession one handed and with her weaker arm. Jez didn't say anything, but I enjoyed watching her left arm working.

After this it was lat pull downs, with 125KG to being with. Erika handled this easily, her back disproportionately broad compared to her height having no problem at all with the weight. Jez stood on one side, I sat on the other. He was watching her form and I was just watching her. When she had completed 8 reps, he held his hand up for her to stop and he increased the weight to 135kg.

'Less reps, more weight. Your workout results showed that you responded better to the heavier weight.'

After a brief pause, Erika resumed at the new weight. The extra 10kg made a bit of a difference and she was looking as if she'd actually felt the weight a bit come the 6th rep. There were 6 sets of pull downs. These were followed by dumbbell rows, with 50kg dumbbells, rising to 55kg. Erika was bent forwards, with Jez correcting her stance and holding his hand above her back so that she couldn't rise too far.

For biceps it was 4 sets of barbell curls of 6 reps at 75kg, all performed slowly, with her back in an upright posture with no back movement to swing the bar and then Erika had to tense her biceps at full curl. Watching the veins on her arms pulse with blood at every peak movement was incredible and a horny sight. Slightly out of breath after this, she paused for a moment before Julian got her to pick up the dumbbells for the next exercise. Concentration curls, with 40kg weights. Another 4 sets of 6 reps and all done in slow motion to squeeze every last benefit from the exercise.

With the workout complete, Erika asked Jez what he thought.

'You've got potential. Lots of it. You're already very strong, especially for your age and being a girl and I'm sure you'll improve quickly. Now if you'll remember to take a pill to enhance your recovery and then go through those doors there, you'll find lots of protein powder if you want to make yourself a drink before having a shower.'

I had a look in the bag and after a few seconds of searching, I found the right tablets and and popped one, passing it to Erika. Inside the rest area there was no one about. There were a few tables, some comfy seats, a telly showing an old comedy called Citizen Smith, a bar and behind that racks of protein powders and a huge fridge with a glass door and lots of milk on display.

With no one here to serve, I walked behind the bar. After giving her a tablespoon full of the enhanced primasorb that John had issued her, I asked Erika what she'd like to drink. She scanned the huge range of protein flavours on the shelves and said, 'I'll have a pint of strawberry, one of banana and I bet it tastes vile, but the black forest gateau flavour. Who the fuck invented that?'

I set up 3 glasses and instead of the usual two scoops of whey powder, I treated her to three. If that enhanced primasorb was all that John said it was, then her body would be able to handle this without a problem.

Although absorbing the protein had presumably been taken care of, Erika's stomach hadn't expanded enough to drink 3 pints of milk and whey powder so rapidly and after downing the first two pints, she had a break to let her stomach settle. Rather than sitting down to rest, or going outside for a post workout cigarette, she eased in next to me behind the counter.

'Aren't you forgetting something?' she asked.

'Erm, don't think so, but perhaps I am?'

She grabbed my right hand and with a strength that could not be denied, she pushed me under the counter, opened her legs and pulled my fingers to her wet cunt.

'One of your jobs is to make me cum after a work out. You know I always get turned on lifting. Do your job! No one can see us.'

Pulling my hand away and getting up wasn't an option, so I slid first two and then three fingers into her soaking slit and began to work them in and out quickly, using my thumb on her clit. It didn't take long before she came over my hand.

'Now that feels better. Thanks for that. I'll finish off those drinks and get a shower and then we'll get home. I'm hungry!'

When we got back to her mum and dads house they were out. One of the nice things about Erika having parents who both worked during the day was having the house to ourselves a lot. As horny teenagers this was great. Usually  we'd take advantage of it by her training and eating and us both watching netflix and shagging. Now that she'd had a workout at the gym, it altered things a bit.

Erika dropped her training bag on the kitchen floor and I passed her the bag of tricks from John. Her mum had given her her own cupboard in the kitchen for her protein powders and things, so she put the containers in there alongside the stuff she had ordered off of Amazon.

'What are you going to do with the old stuff?' I asked.

'Drink it as well as this new stuff,' she grinned, 'I'm not wasting good protein,'

'Sounds fair to me; what do you want to eat, anyway?'

Erika, for all the fact that she was all woman, was not a great cook. This came of her mum insisting on doing all of the cooking (mostly so that she could give everyone what she considered to be a 'reasonable' sized portion). I, however, was pretty good and I actually enjoyed cooking. When I'd had the chance at school to chose between woodwork and cookery classes, my thoughts were that I'd probably never need to make more than one letter rack in my life, but eating was something I hoped to do every day. The fact that woodwork classes were full of boys intent on creating as much havoc as possible and that cookery was full of girls was a factor, too.

'Chicken breasts! And pasta, please,'

'How hungry are you sexy pecs?' she loved me calling her sexy and I got bonus points if I complimented her muscles at the same time.

'I could eat a bloody horse,'

I seasoned 6 chicken breasts with Italian herbs and popped them into the oven and added handfuls of pasta into a pan. When I'd finished, Erika beckoned me over to where she was sat with a protein shake.

'I think you must be overdue a blow job, babe...'

xepha

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sgsg69

Really a nice read and great potential................I hope that Steel Bodies forces her into a growth spurt as well, for her to better fill out her physique and really pile on the muscles! K++

vevrierboobs

Great! Hope to see mentioned side effects soon.
K+

dixon145

Really great start, hope Erika maintains her feminity when it comes to the hair growth

Micaela Viscido


phil123

Please keep going and grwing. Like to read about the side effects.

sgsg69

Great story so far, can't wait to see if all her goodies don't lead her into a growth spurt, all that bone density enhancement could cause some bone growth!!

K++

Gamma69

Here's part 3.

Chapter 3



The rest of that week passed very nicely. Every morning I'd wake up, have breakfast and since it was the Summer holidays and I'd got nothing to do until I went into the 6th form in September, I'd then cycle over to Erika's. She'd wake up, have a spoonful of Ultra Primasorb eat a huge breakfast, pop a bone growth tablet and wash it down with a shake. When I got there, we'd kiss and chat and then catch the bus to the industrial estate where Steel Bodies was located. After handing in the signed (signatures forged) paperwork, Erika had received a pass card to access the building without having to ring the receptionist and so she'd swipe her pass and we'd go in. She'd change from skirt and tshirt into her gym gear in the changing room whilst I chatted to whoever was around. The receptionist if I was unlucky, or John if I was. He was a fellow film nerd and we'd compete to see who could come out with the most obscure film in-jokes.

When Erika had changed into shorts and muscle vest, having took a pre workout tablet, she'd then find Jez and they'd make a start. It was always awesome watching her train, with her growing muscles working whilst she lifted the heaviest weights that she could grind out 6 reps in perfect form to. Sometimes the pro athletes would watch her, amazed that a short young girl was so powerful. The cardio was a lot of fun for her. I was expecting the wrestling to be a bit more full on than what it was. Kendo Nagasaki meeting a Royal Rumble, but instead it was mostly her and Jez trying to get each other onto the canvass and then pinning them. No one hit anyone with a chair and my chants of easy, easy that I'd gotten from watching old youtube clips were wasted. After this, Erika would have the post work out tablet, 3 protein drinks in the cafe, where if I was lucky and it was deserted, I'd get to finger her. If it wasn't then I'd do that sat at the back of the bus on the way home, as training always made her horny. Once home, it was a huge meal, more shakes, we'd watch a film whilst she fell asleep and rested her muscles. Tea would be another huge meal and then I'd go home, whilst she did family stuff with her mum and dad. They were both pleased that she'd landed a job and that it was well paid, although her dad was a bit concerned that there wasn't much career progression in it. Obviously she never told them that the 'job' as a gym assistant was just a cover for her being Julian's guinea pig. Erika would then have the second portion of Ultra Primasorb with her supper and then before bed she'd take her testosterone booster and the growth hormones and text me a nice message before going to sleep.

After a week of this, Julian assessed her before she had her daily work out. This involved taking some bio samples for analysis and a good old fashioned weigh and measure. Even I could tell that she had made gains over the first 7 days. The tale of the tape was:

height 5'
weight 192lbs
calves 16.5"
quads 25"
waist 30.2"
chest 46"
arms 16.4"
forearms 11.5"

Julian was happy with this. A gain of 8lb of muscle in the first week was good going; he thought that as her body adapted and changed the gains would taper off a bit, but should still be dramatic.

For the next five weeks of my Summer holiday, the schedule was unchanging. I even missed out on a family holiday so that I could stay and watch Erika build muscle and fuck her of course. Over those weeks she had grown more sexually demanding after every work out. Lifting weights and showing off her muscles turned her on no end and she had taken meeting me in a disabled toilet at the gym so I could fuck her after she'd had her post training protein shakes.

height 5'
weight 229lbs
calves 18"
quads 28.5"
waist 31"
chest 49"
arms 17.8"
forearms 12"

Erika's had piled mass on during these five weeks and her muscles had hardened. Although she wasn't cut like someone entering a competition, she hadn't put a lot of fat on either and so the striations were pretty visible. Her veins had increased in size and were coming to the fore, which we both liked. The testosterone boosters, which when combined with her naturally high testosterone levels, had wrought their own changes. Erika had become started getting hair on her body. Small wispy hairs, but still hairs. However, Dr Callaghan (reminding her to keep her pony tail out of the water) had given her a bath cream solution to pop in the bath and this removed them without any pain or effort. Erika's voice had deepened and she now had a husky 40 a day smoker's voice, instead of her little girls voice that hadn't been affected by her 2-3 cigarettes a day that she had had previously. I liked the change and thought it made it sound as if she should be working on a sex line number. The biggest change that the testosterone booster had caused was that her aggression was through the roof. She didn't fall out with me or anyone else, but a couple of times when she had caught a stranger looking at her young muscled body she had given them an intimidating stare. She took her aggression out on the weights, increasing the amount she lifted on every exercise and grunting loudly with every rep. We'd asked Dr Callaghan about the loud grunting and she'd told us that it was perfectly normal. We both liked seeing Callaghan, because not only was she totally professional, but she also had absolutely huge tits that we both found mesmerising. If the grunting was ok with her, then we didn't mind it, either.

However, it was this grunting that started the trouble with Jack McGuire, the Irish cruiserweight boxer. It was chest, triceps and cardio (punchbag) day. This meant 6 sets of bench presses with 189kg, finishing with 4 reps at 200kg, 4 sets of decline dumbbells (75kg) and 6 sets of triceps push downs (12okg). Jez and I both loaded the weights for her and I passed her drinks and shouted encouragement. Not that she needed it, she was so amped up for it all. Every muscle powered rep elicited a huge grunt from Erika, which rose to a roar as she ground out the final bench press at 190kg.

Training next to us was Jack McGuire, with his entourage of instructors, girlfriend and manager, Dougal Crilly. I'd read about him being inline for a shot at the WBA cruiserweight belt and although he was still at the trash talk stage with current holder, Trigger Trotter, he was obviously getting himself in shape ready for the fight. I seemed to remember that there was a beef about the location for the contest, with Trotter wanting it to be held in Vegas and Crilly arguing that Craggy Island was more unique. Whatever the ins and outs, one thing wasn't in dispute, McGuire was giving Erika filthy looks. Every loud grunt of hers seemed to go through him and it was breaking his concentration. That would probably have been the end of the matter if he hadn't run into her in the heavy bag room.

Boxing is a great way to keep fit and Jez's idea of putting Erika on the heavy bag once a week was helping no end with keeping her fitness levels up. All of the extra muscle mass her short,5' body was carrying should have made walking harder for her, but instead the cardio work made things easier. At first Erika had gotten the wrong idea with the heavy bag and had done a round of hitting it hard. Too hard, as she was leaving huge indentations on it. So Jez had told her to get with the programme and dance around it, jab, jab and then hit it with a right. Get fit, don't try to hurt the bag.

When we got to that room this time, McGuire and friends were already there. His eyes rolled, as Jez began to put small gloves on her hands. When she began to hit the bag, she grunted....

'For fucks sake! Are you going to grunt all the way through this as well?' he asked, pausing mid round.

Erika was so far in the zone that she hadn't even realised he was speaking to her and she carried on punching and grunting.

Not one to be ignored, McGuire raised his voice, 'Oi! Short arse! Can you fuck off grunting for just five minutes?'

Erika looked over, finally realising he was there, 'Sorry?'

'Are you fucking deaf or something and can't hear the noises you make?'

'Noises?'

'Yes, the fucking grunting! Is that the steroids or is it just your balls dropping that causes it?' McGuire's girlfriend laughed at this.

Considering that from the neck up Erika looked like a beautiful 16 year old girl with her delicate features and long blonde hair, this was a deliberate insult. From the neck down her totally overdeveloped muscles looked like they belonged on a seasoned pro weightlifter.

Pumped full of testosterone fuelled aggression, Erika responded with, 'looking at how you're hitting that bag, my clits probably bigger than your cock, pencil neck.'

She did have a point there, or rather two points. Compared to Erika's thick neck and bulging traps, his neck was thin and since she'd been taking the chemicals supplied by the gym, her clit had grown a bit. In fairness to McGuire he wasn't hitting the bag that softly. Two out of three wasn't bad, though. Looking at how pissed off he was and taking into account the fact he was a professional boxer, I didn't argue the point with him.

He completely lost interest at what he was doing now and aggressively walked over to Erika, trying to get in her face. Jez moved to intervene.

'Come on, you're both here to train and this isn't helping anyone.'

Ignoring him, McGuire squared up to Erika and asked, 'fancy having a go at something that hits back?'

I said, 'you do know she's only 16?'

Not backing down, Erika stared at him, having to tilt her head to do so, '16 and I've got far bigger muscles than you already.'

That was enough. He snapped and pushed her. Or rather tried to. He was 200lbs or so, 6' and lean, with a long reach, perfect balance and timing and everything else needed to be a contender. What he wasn't was a 5' 229lb behemoth of young muscle. On Erika's short body, that 229lb looked more like 329lb and with all of the testosterone flowing through her, she reacted to his aggression in kind.

He pushed and instead of Erika moving back, she stayed still, as if rooted to the earth. McGuire wasn't expecting that and his eyes widened. Erika then banged her gloved hands together as if she was doing a most muscular and that immediately tensed her huge muscles. Her thick arms bulged, her pecs tensed and leapt out a further inch from her body whilst her lats spread, partially blocking out the view behind her and her shoulders bulged out further whilst her traps rose. I think this was the point where McGuire probably realised he had made a mistake.

Instead of apologising, McGuire took a swing at Erika, but her short height must have put his aim off, as the blow instead of landing on her jaw just landed on the top of her huge left pec. In response, Erika surged forward, dropping her right arm as if to give him a uppercut, which considering the difference in height would have been a bit of a reach for her. Instead she punched him in the belly.

It was a slow punch. It looked as if it was that slow, he'd be able to step aside, check his phone for facebook updates and then return before it landed. However, it's slowness was deceptive. It landed sock in the middle of his 6 pack and all of a sudden McGuire wasn't standing there any more.

That punch from Erika had not only lifted him off of his feet but had knocked him upwards and across the room, where he fell 8' away against a pile of mats. He tried to get up, but I think that was just an automatic response. He was pretty much out of it. He had the look of shock on someone who had been trampled by a herd of elephants who had come out of nowhere.

Erika's face was flushed in triumph and I could see that her nipples were standing proud of her pecs and I could sense that she had just gotten turned on by punching him out.

Jez, despite the fact that it was obvious that the fight was over had jumped between them both and now had his hands stretched out looking as if a Al Capone had told him to 'stick em up'.

'Whoa, no more! No fighting! Every can calm down,'

Everyone was calm, apart from perhaps Erika's cunt. I had a suspicion that that was feeling very lively at the moment.

Dougal Crilly, McGuire's manager wasn't very happy at all about this. His prize boxer had just been flattened by a girl. Luckily, he didn't want news of this to leak out and so wanted to keep it totally quiet. Jez was also unhappy, as it didn't reflect well on Steel Bodies and so Julian never found out about it.

Five minutes after it had happened, I was in a disabled toilet pounding Erika's wet cunt for all I was worth and even when she'd cum twice, I had to bring her off again just to satisfy her enhanced needs.


The next few months were pretty busy for both Erika and I. I'd gone back to school to study for my A levels and that took up most of my day time. Every evening, though, I'd see Erika. Sometimes she'd not train in the morning, but would wait for me to get out of school so that I could join her. She was incredibly horny all of the time, partly just from being 16, but also due to getting turned on by her own muscles and strength. Every day I was in class she'd constantly text me pics of her body, posing, resting, chugging protein shakes and of her playing with her wet cunt and growing clit.

In mid December she was due to be assessed by Julian and I was looking forwards to the results when they came in. We both went there one Saturday morning to see how things had progressed. There was quite a few people in the office, with Julian, Jez, Dr Callaghan, myself and of course Erika, who took up a lot of space just on her own.

Julian opened by saying, 'well you'll be pleased with the results of your weigh and measure.'

He then read out the results to us both:

height 5'2
weight 310lb
calves 21"
quads 34"
waist 32"
chest 54"
arms 22"
forearms 13"

'You are almost 3' across the shoulders. If you carry on growing like this, you'll be broader than you are tall, which is quite some going.'

Erika beamed. I just looked at her huge round delts and didn't doubt she'd get that huge.

'Your bone density has increased and I'm sure you've noticed the size of your elbow and knee joints increasing, too.'

We all looked at her shorts clad legs, seeing how the giant quad muscles tapered to her knee and then bloomed back outwards at her huge calf muscles. The delicate high heeled shoes looked very odd at the end of such a muscular pair of legs.

'The testosterone boosters have worked well and you now have more testosterone in your body than a dozen grown men. How are you getting on with the side effects?'

'The bath lotion has taken care of the hair growth and I've gotten used to having such a deep voice,' she said in a voice that sounded like Barry White taken to the extreme, 'and regards clit growth, I see no problem with that. If anything it's a bonus and it's so sensitive, too. I'll show you.'

Erika pulled down her oversized shorts and slightly bowed her mighty thighs outwards to give us all a glimpse of her overdeveloped clit. You could see a couple of prominent veins on it and her wet cunt below was moist with juices, which was its natural state. I think everyone, even Dr Callaghan took a deep breath and inhaled her scent. I started to get erect and changed position to hide it, Jez moved his clipboard in front of his crotch and Dr Callaghan's nipples stood proud on her massive tits. Only Julian seemed unmoved by either the sight or smell of Erika's clit and cunt.

Ignoring what was in front of him, he continued, 'Having 24 protein drinks a day is fine and I think you could increase that. Do you set an alarm to wake up in the middle of the night to drink one?'

'No, but I will be doing now.'

'Good. Also I think it'll be advisable to go to the next level with the growth hormones. Two tablespoons before you go to bed now.'

'Ok; not a problem.'

'Dr Callaghan here will now do a presentation,'

Callaghan stood up, her nipples still erect from the sight and smell of Erika's cunt. She was 5'9, slim and her huge tits jutted out almost a foot from her body and given the slight sag, I'd have put money on them being all natural.

'We've got a new supplement for you to take. It's been designed to work with your unique DNA. This one is a bit of a cocktail of steroids, performance enhances and the mystery ingredient.'

'What's that?' I asked.

'Well if I told you, it obviously wouldn't be a mystery, would it?'

That was pretty logical, but it wasn't much of an answer.

'Basically it's the bee's knees of additives. It's not fully tested, we need to test it on someone human and that's where Erika comes in. It should be safe as it's partially based on her DNA. There aren't any expected side effects and it should send her muscle growth off the scale. We're calling it POS 69'

'I'm in!' from Erika, whose nipples were poking out again, just at the thought of rapid huge growth.

'I thought you would be. It's in soluble tablet form. A lot of steroids are injected straight into the bloodstream, but this one appears to work best ingested over time. Even with that it is very fast acting and it is also long lasting.'

'When can I start?'

'Now,' she said getting a vial of tablets out of her case, 'one month's worth. Don't exceed the dosage, no matter how tempted you are,'

'Thanks very much,' as she popped the first tablet.

'How's your nutrition coming on?' asked Julian.

'Very well,' I answered for her, 'I prepare a lot of her food, her mum does the rest and her parents, especially her mum are being extremely supportive. They know what building muscle means to her and are behind her all the way.'

'I'm going through chicken, rice, pasta, steak, eggs, milk and protein powder like crazy. I'm either eating, training, sleeping or.....' she looked at my crotch as she tailed off, making it pretty obvious what else filled her time.

Julian said, 'Go and see John before you leave today. He's got some concentrated liquid meals for you to try. 5,000 calories each, mostly protein based. They were developed off of combat rations for the SAS. Lots of goodness in a small package, ideal for carrying about their person. However, we've had our boffins tweak the mixture.'

Jez said, 'right, if we've done here, legs and calves today,'

'I'll come and observe you training, if you've no objection, please,' said Dr Callaghan.

'None in the least,' said Erika beaming, more than happy to show off.

The first exercise was leg presses. 6 sets of 6 reps, 500kg to start, finishing on 520kg, every rep showing off her huge 34" tree trunk quads. This was followed by extensions at 200kg, with her massive vastus medialis standing 2" proud of the rest of her quads, striations all over it. Erika finished off with leg curls and 145kg of weight on the machines. Calf raises were 6 sets of 6 reps and 325kg.

It was great watching her pressing half a ton with her massive legs. Being so short the 310lbs of muscle looked like so much more and although she was working hard at lifting, grunting with each rep and then roaring aloud on some, it was awesome to see.

I don't know if it was a side effect of the POS 69, because Dr Callaghan had said it was fast acting, but whilst Erika was working out, the gusset of her shorts began to grow a visible wet spot and the aroma of her wet cunt became very noticeable. Working out had always turned her on and this was getting more and more pronounced, but this was a new high. Everyone was pretending that they hadn't noticed. Erika seemed almost oblivious to this and was reaching for her post workout protein shake. She'd got a special 2 pint glass that she drank from these days.

Whilst she was quaffing that Dr Callaghan said, 'If you two would like to come to my office, I'll see about getting those concentrated liquid meals for you,'

With glass in one hand and mine in the other, Erika followed Dr Callaghan up the stairs to the office level. When we got to her office, she said, 'If you two want to pop in, I'll just go to John's and sign for them. Shan't be a minute.'

As soon as she turned around, Erika opened the door and pulled me into the office. She did this so fast I'm surprised that there wasn't an after-image left of me stood in the corridor. Erika leaned back against Callaghan's desk and with no effort, ripped out the soaked gusset of her shorts and growled at me, 'fuck me NOW,'

There was no arguing with that kind of voice and as she bent over the desk I popped my cock out through the flies of my trousers and started running it up and down her dripping entrance. Not in the mood for foreplay and just demanding cock, Erika shoved her glutes back and her cunt swallowed my cock in one.

I knew that we only had moments before Dr Callaghan's returned, but I didn't think either of us would need long before we came. It only took about 30 seconds of thrusting before Erika came hard  and her juices squirted onto my thighs.

Just as we were both coming down from that fast sexual high we heard a cough from towards the door. Dr Callaghan had returned!

I went bright red. Erika wasn't embarrassed in the least. To the contrary. She actually sat on Callaghan's desk with her muscle thighs slightly open so that anyone who craned their head to see up the valley of her massive quads would be able to see her wet and cummy cunt.

Not wanting trouble, I tried to gloss over what had just occurred. 'Dr Callaghan, I think there may be a side effect to that POS 69,'

Smiling at the Dr, Erika said, 'I don't see this as a side effect. It's a bonus.'

'Has it increased you libido?'

'Fuck, yes; I'm as horny as fuck from working out, Dr.'

'Hmm, interesting. Let me just conduct a brief.... scientific.... experiment,' she said walking over to Erika.

She worked a small and delicate hand up between the thick muscles of Erika's legs, feeling the wet slickness of where her juices had sprayed when she came. When she got to the lips of her cunt, Erika opened her legs to make room for her. Without and warning, Callaghan suddenly and violently rammed 4 fingers up Erika's cunt and kissed her hard on the mouth. In her present state this was enough to make Erika cum again.

Dr Callaghan stood in front of us, licking Erika's cum from her fingers, her face red with excitement. After cleaning her fingers she said, 'Okay, that was fun. Look, this is where I work, I can't afford to get caught playing about here.'

'Ok,' I said, 'sorry,'

'Right, well if you want to take these,' she said indicating a week's worth of liquid food, 'I'll get on with my work. Don't tell anyone about what happened.'



Over the next 6 months Erika trained everyday, gobbled down liquid food, protein drinks, testosterone boosters and POS 69. The difference was amazing.

Her stats were:

height 5'3
weight 480lbs
calves 32"
quads 52"
waist 38"
chest 88"
arms 34"
forearms 17"

Below her sweet 17 year old girlish face she no longer looked human with those proportions. Every inch of her body was solid muscle. Her calves were that big her feet never touched the floor when she laid down. Her legs cut in at her knees, but then flared outwards again with her gigantic quads. 52" quads were huge to the point where she had to walk with her knees bent and feet pushed outwards. It was only the fact that Jez had been getting her to stretch and work on her flexibility that she could still open her legs wide enough to create a muscle valley for me to get to her cunt with my face to work on it. Erika's clit had increased in size. It was now 3" - 4" long depending on how horny she was and even at 'rest' it poked forwards and was visible in whatever she was wearing. Above the 8 pack were her gigantic pecs, each with a more or less permanently erect nipple capping it.

She called her pecs her muscle tits and they each stood 6" clear of her chest wall. She loved to stand close to people and then tense her pecs and watch them hit them, sending them to the ground. Her lats were hugely thick and they stretched out wide. This had the effect of restricting the movement of her arms, something exacerbated by the size of her biceps and triceps. She had limited mobility here due to the sheer mass of muscle getting in the way. Even her forearms were bigger than most peoples biceps. Erika's shoulders were two gigantic boulders and she measured over 4' from one shoulder to the next. She had to turn sideways to get through most doors. Her traps were equally gigantic and stood to the top of her ears, making it hard for her to move her head.

We both loved her freaky physique. Even her voice, which was now so deep and low that it sounded like a robot that was trying to intimidate people. The only drawback as far as Erika was concerned was that owing to the huge mass of muscle, she could no longer play with her own cunt with her fingers. She had learnt to get herself off by grinding her massive muscle thighs into her erect clit and this usually did the trick. Huge levels of horniness were a side effect of the POS 69 and her cunt was constantly leaking juice. It would drip down her legs all day and anywhere she sat would end up puddled. There was a constant smell of sex that surrounded her and it never went away. Being so horny did affect her training a bit. When she did leg press, now with 2500kg reps, she'd be sat in a puddle of juice and on the final rep she'd always finish with a huge bull roar and then a gigantic orgasm as she ground her muscle clit between her legs.

strongnic81

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lupus753


bstretcher20