Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New Marvel Hulk

Started by yahring, January 21, 2019, 09:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yahring

Just in case nobody noticed about the new Marvel Hulk...  :woot:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


monsdat

I dunno if I like this. She looks more like The Abominatrix  here.  I prefer some of the older version of She Hulk.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jmp135

Love how big she is here... big is good 👍

bertmacklinsbrother

I really liked this She Hulk, but unfortunately the more casual fans hated this run.  So I don't think we'll get a repeat.

And obviously there is a lot still up in the air as far as where they'll take the live-action TV show, but given costs of CG and the overall public reaction of women who have muscles, I don't have much faith that Disney will make her that big...

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS