⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Wendy bounces back after losing her job

Started by DidYouLikeMySunglasses, January 21, 2019, 01:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DidYouLikeMySunglasses

Wendy bounces back after losing her job - Part 1 - By DidYouLikeMySunglasses



"You were better than that place, Wendy."

My Girlfriend, Wendy, looked down the table. Her mother meant well, but was plain to see that her words only further wounded Wendy.

Let me fill you in on a little context here. My name's Max, I'm 22, and I've been dating Wendy since we both 14. We've been living at an apartment together for about a few months now. We're both pretty fresh out of college, and I was lucky enough to land a Job working on firmware for embedded computing systems. Wendy wasn't so lucky, she worked at "The Nerd Squad"... well until Yesterday that is, because they fired her. Something about "a dumb-ass customer", "Windows XP" and "Bonzi Buddy"... -She seemed pretty upset so I didn't pry too hard.

Her parents were treating us to dinner at a tacky chain restaurant near our apartment. I'm pretty sure they just want to make sure their child is doing alright, but it's plain as day on Wendy's face that they aren't helping.

"I'm sure you'll find a real job soon enough. -and hey, maybe it'll be something where you can finally put that Communications degree to use."

Double whammy. Wendy shot her mother the strongest glare she could muster.

Even Wendy's father adjusted himself in his seat after hearing such unexpected levels of savagery.

It's going to take Wendy a good bit of time to get over that one...



After another grueling hour, we were free from the clutches of Wendy's parents and back at our apartment. Our apartment is three stories up, and Wendy wasn't feeling it, so I had to carry her over my shoulder as she softly sobbed. I'm not a big guy by any means, so I was lucky Wendy weighed under 100 pounds.

I unlocked our door, set her down on the couch, and poured her some Tito's and Sprite.

"I'm sure your mom meant well..."

I had to break the silence. She sat up and took a sip of her drink.

"No she doesn't... -I mean obviously she wants me to do well in life, but she wants me to do it on her terms. She's definitely reveling in validation after watching me do it my own way and fail."

"Wendy... You didn't fail, this is just a set-back: We still have the apartment, and my job can easily hold down the rent while you take your time finding a new Job."

Wendy weakly smiled.

"Yeah... I know. Thanks Max."



The next month or so was certainly a change. Wendy didn't seem to be having any luck with the Job search. Everyday I left for work with Wendy still sleeping on the bed. When I came back she was almost always playing some game on my computer and eating a bag of chips. We usually hung out every night playing games or watching anime, but I always had to go to bed before her to rest up for work the next day. To be honest I was getting a little jealous of her lifestyle...

One day, I came home and she was playing games on the computer as always.

"Hey Wendy, watcha playin'?"

"Danganronpa."

"What's that one about?"

"Murder. High school murder."

"You seem talkative."

Wendy looked down at her feet.

"Max..."

"Yeah?"

"I've gained 20 pounds since I lost my Job..."

"That's... actually good news. Your doctor's going to be happy, you've always been so under-weight."

"But I have a belly now, look."

Wendy stood up and pulled up her shirt. She was still extremely thin and had an average height of 5'6" but now she had a very slight buldge on her belly.

"That's nothing... besides, your ass is looking pretty fierce now!" I said, grabbing her hips and turning her around.

She smiled. "I still have jack shit in the boobs department though."

"Wendy, do I look like one of those primitive boob-man mongrels? You seem to forget that your boyfriend happens to be a highly sophisticated ass-man!"

"Oh really, do tell me more, Mr. Ass-man..." She chuckled as she pulled me toward the bedroom.



"I'm still a little upset about my belly." She said as she pulled her T-Shirt back on.

"Then change your eating habits up or go to the gym or something." I said, laying down naked and comfortable in the bed.

"Yeah... Maybe..."

"My work gave us those passes for the gym down the street. I think they're somewhere in the pile of mess on top of the fridge if you were curious."

"I'll think about it. I really was hoping to land a job soon but no one's calling me back. Anytime I do anything that isn't Job searching I feel guilty."

"Don't worry about it. Job searching involves a lot of waiting, and while you're waiting you shouldn't feel bad about doing something that's good for you, like going to the gym."

"-or playing more Danganronpa." She said with a smirk.



The next month or so didn't seem all that different. Still no dice with the job search. She was still asleep when I left for work, and when I got back she was usually playing some game on my computer, but rather than snacking on chips she'd have beef jerky or leftover chicken.

After one of our "bedroom escapades" she was putting her shit back on and I noticed how flat her stomach was. I could even see a faint outline of abs.

"Hey, your belly bulge is gone!"

"Yeah! I've been eating better and I've even been hitting up the gym during the daytime. It's dead there in the middle of the day. I just hope I can keep it up even after I land a Job..."

I looked down at my undefined featureless body. I was 6'1" and weighed 170 pounds. I didn't have very much fat but I didn't have very much muscle either.

"Yeah, I know how that Job-Gym struggle goes... Good to hear you lost your weight though! I'm happy for you."

"I didn't lose any weight, in fact I actually gained 5 more pounds, I just dropped some fat I think is all. I'm actually up to 115 pounds! Check it out!"

She pulled down her sleeve and flexed her bicep. A small little bulge jumped up.

I visibly blushed.

"Damn, Wendy!"

"Yeah! I've actually been using the weights when I can. I always hated being weak my whole life so I looked up some workout plans online. The only thing is, I only workout with weights when nobody's around. I'm don't want other people seeing me looking like an idiot."

"I thought you said the gym was dead during the day?"

She put her arm back down and pulled her sleeve back over.

"Yeah, it usually is but sometimes there are these two dude-bros who are there before me. If they're around I usually just stick to the treadmill for the day."

"If you want to keep going to the gym even after getting a job, you'd better get used to other people seeing you work out. Before and after normal work hours are always the busiest times."

"Yeah... we'll see..."


  /|__________________
/   To be Continued...      |
\   __________________|
  \|


Jarhead300099

For more of my sexy female muscle growth stories and sketches, join my DeviantArt and Patreon!

DEVIANTART: https://www.*****jarhead300099/
PATREON: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

derekr

I love these kind of stories.  Looking forward to the next installment.

DidYouLikeMySunglasses

Wendy bounces back after losing her job - Part 2 - By DidYouLikeMySunglasses



The next day I came home to find her at the computer like usual, but now she had a protein shaker instead of a snack.

Wendy turned to me.

"How'sa goin', Bro?" She said in a deep mocking voice.

I chucked, but didn't quite know how to respond.

"So... do you remember how I was telling you about those dude-bros at the gym?"

"Are you making fun of them? That's not nice!"

Wendy smiled.

"Heh. Well... Today it looked like they weren't there so I started on the weights. But as I was bench pressing, they must have came out of the locker room or something, because one of them came over to my bench and started spotting me right in the middle of my set."

"Oh no..."

"At first I was super embarrassed and almost dropped my weight. I was lucky he was there to spot me because otherwise it would have dropped on me for sure. He encouraged me and I kept going until I reached the end of my set."

"-Well that's nice of him..."

"But he didn't stop there. He wouldn't let me re-rack the bar. He told me I had to keep going for five more reps. He was like 'come on, come on, I know you can do five more!'"

"Oh boy..."

"But guess what?"

"What?"

"He was right, I did five more reps. -Sure he had to help me on the last two, but I'd never felt that good after a set. As it turns out, it was chest day for them too and they offered for me to finish my workout with them. And I did."

"Overcoming your fears of randos... -I'm proud of you, Wendy!"

Wendy closed her eyes and smiled.

"Thanks! Afterwards they told me their workout schedule and said I was welcome to join them anytime. Turns out the dude-bros are super nice when they're not hooting and hollering at each other during their sets! They even showed me all sorts of supplements I should buy to pack on some muscle. Thus, this contraption right here."

She said pointing at her protein shaker.

"Building muscle?"

"Yeah, being a weakling is in the past, I want to be tough for a change."

"Ah."

"...And I kind of liked the way you blushed when I flexed my arm for you the other day." She said as she pulled down her sleeve and flexed her arm.

I couldn't help but blush again.

-And she took advantage of that and yanked me into the bedroom.



Summer turned to Autumn and Wendy still didn't have a job, but man was she bulking up.

The first thing I noticed was her legs. Her stick-thin model legs started thickening up. After a week or so of growth it dawned on me that they were starting to get close to size of my own, and that made me nervous.

"R.I.P. thigh gap!" I remember her saying one day as she checked her quads out in the mirror. Her calves used to be non-existent but now they started bulging too. She turned to the side in the mirror to check out her ass. I thought it was fierce before, but now it's even bigger, rounder and harder.

One day I came home to find her in boy-shorts. Her legs looked incredible! They looked like they could rival even the biggest of soccer players. And her calves just were huge, they were these two big wide balls of muscle exploding from the bottom of her leg.

"Holy shit. Wendy, your legs are jacked!"

She shrugged in an exaggerated and goofy way.

"I just keep adding on more and more weight each day I go the the squat rack and these babies keep growing." She exclaimed slapping her thigh.

I looked in horror because I knew for a fact they were definitely bigger than mine now.

"It's good that I have the dude-bros spotting me because I just keep squatting deep until I can't stand anymore. If they weren't there I'd surely hurt myself." She said as she took a sip from her protein shaker. "They throw this crazy music on the sound-system there and I just get Jazzed! It makes me want to keep pushing 'em out!"

Her legs weren't all that grew though. Soon after the legs I started noticing her arms.

She loved to show them off to me, and they seemed to grow rapidly. It seemed like each day that bulge on her arm got a little bigger, and she loved the way it made me blush, so she would flex her biceps to tease me all the time.

"You better watch out!"

She said smiling and flexing an egg-sized bicep.

"Why's that?" I said, grabbing and squeezing her arm. It has rock-hard.

"Because if I keep growing like this and you keep staying like that, I'm going to be bigger than you before you know it."

I gulped.

-And and as it turns out she was right. She did keep growing like that...



  /|__________________
/   To be Continued...      |
\   __________________|
  \|

mrelcsum


DidYouLikeMySunglasses

Wendy bounces back after losing her job - Part 3 - By DidYouLikeMySunglasses



As time continued on, the days got colder and colder. One day I came home to find her sitting at the computer playing games on the computer in just a tank top and shorts. Even as she was sitting up straight with her bare feet unflexed and flat on the floor, her bulging calf muscles still dwarfed mine. Her arm looked massive as she moved the mouse around and her well-defined shoulders flexed slightly as she hit keys on the keyboard.

"Wendy?"

"Yeah?"

"It's almost winter? What's up with the tank-top?"

"Well... I kind of sort of outgrow most of my shirts... and tank tops are all I got that still fits me."

She paused her game, stood up and turned so her back faced me.

-And that was when she flexed her back.

It was perfectly V shaped, with her lats jutting our widely. Her shoulders were massive and were starting to grow caps.

"Jesus Christ, Wendy!"

"What is it?" She asked innocently as she turned around. Then she started flexing her chest. Wendy never really had much in the breast department, but her pecs were meaty enough that they pushed her small breasts out giving her cleavage for the first time in her life.

"You're fucking buff!"

She grabbed my hand and put it on her chest. I was in bliss.

"Check it out, Mr. Ass-man, I finally have a little somethin'-somethin' up here too."

"...I have no objections."

She then gave me a double bicep flex from the front. I swear her arms were bigger than they were yesterday! Her biceps were almost the size of baseballs.

And that's when it hit me.

"Wendy... I think you're bigger than me."

"Oh really?" She teased, bringing her arm up to my face?

"I guess it makes sense... I really haven't been doing anything physical and you've been hitting up the gym super-hard."

"Well... let's see what you got!" She said as she started pulling off my shirt. I was reluctant but she was too strong to resist.

She looked in shock at my featureless body. My flat chest, my unremarkable arms, my flat but undefined stomach.

"Holy shit." She said to herself. I sighed. I can't believe she didn't notice it herself. "Max, flex your arm."

I brought up my arm and flexed it as hard as I could.

She pressed herself against me and flexed hers as hard as she could so that her arm was touching mine.

There was absolutely no competition. She must've passed me up weeks ago and I just didn't notice it until now. Her arm was at least 2 inches bigger and just all-around leaner. Even her forearms were bigger than mine! I never realized how big a muscular they were getting...

"I AM bigger than you!" She said with accomplishment.

I remained silent.

"Hey... Max..." She said as she put her arms on my hips lovingly. "Don't let it get you down. You still rock my world!"

I smiled. To be honest I wasn't upset, I was mostly just shocked.

"Besides..." she continued. "If you feel really bad about it, I can help you get this big too!"

"Yeah... we'll see..."

derekr

Great work!  Can't wait for the next installment

QBikk

Nuce writing and story so far. It's pretty linear though. You could probably spice it up a bit with a more detailled
Plot.

chango14

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nuce writing and story so far. It's pretty linear though. You could probably spice it up a bit with a more detailled
Plot.
yeah cool story ! Maybe she should become a personal trainer or work in the gym ? It would be great if they compared measurements also !
great writing, really good dialogue

Lupus753


DidYouLikeMySunglasses

Wendy bounces back after losing her job - Part 4 - By DidYouLikeMySunglasses



"Come on! One more, bro!" Wendy yelled at me with her best dude-bro impression as I struggled squatting 185.

I'm happy for her. She certainly got over her fear of standing out in public, because the entire gym was looking at us.

I'm not sure if her obnoxious yelling drew their attention, or maybe it was the fact that she fought for control of the Gym's sound-system... Yeah, as it turns out, that "crazy music" the dude-bros played to get "jazzed" turned out to be a compilation of Anime OPs, so I was cranking out reps to the Gabriel DropOut Opening.

"One more!?" I yelled back. At this point I was so exhausted that I didn't care what anyone else thought of us. "You said one more like... three reps ago!"

"But you did 'em, right?" She said as she spotted me closely.

"Aaaarrrrrrghh"

I gave out. Luckily Wendy was there to help me re-rack the weight... I'm pretty sure that was her plan all along.

"Now THAT was a set! Only three more to go!" She said with a smile and her hands on her hips.

"Are you trying to kill me?"

"Of course not!" Wendy said as she pulled up her shorts and flexed one of her big meaty quads. "-but you want muscles like these don't you?"

"Yeah."

"Then you gotta push yourself over the limit for them." She said giving me a soft kiss on the cheek. "-Annnddd rest time's over! Unrack that bar, time for the next set!"



It became a habit to go to the gym with her every day after work, although she didn't actually workout with me... She said that I'm still too weak to spot her, so she continued working out during the day with the dude-bros, then would go again later that day to coach me.

The days and weeks flew by and eventually December had come. Wendy was still jobless, but she was looking bigger than ever.

December was an eventful month. In good ways and bad. Wendy's Dad actually lost his job. Wendy must've sat on the phone with him for hours. Apparently he wasn't taking it well, but since Wendy had been through the same thing she knew just what to say to make him feel better.

The only person who took it worse than Wendy's Dad was Wendy's Mom. Apparently when she heard the news she went ape-shit, which only made it tougher on Wendy's Dad who was a pretty meek guy. I just hoped they'd be better when we'd see them for Christmas. It had actually been a while: We hadn't seen her parents since Wendy lost her job and I'm not sure how much she's kept them in the loop about her 'progress'.

Because of this though, Wendy was going to lose her health insurance coverage since she had been on her dad's plan. Fortunately I was able to sneak Wendy onto my plan through work since it was still before the end of the year. It just involved a lot of VERY fun emails with HR, numerous paperwork forms and a domestic partnership. The last thing we needed was a health screening and we were good to go!



"Alright Max, I need you to step on the scale." The doctor said.

Wendy watched as I went over to the scale.

"Okay... looks like you're 181 pounds. That's about about a 24 for your BMI. Normal and perfectly healthy.

I rode my arm in accomplishment. That meant over ten pounds of gains since I started working out only a short bit ago!

"Wendy. Your turn now." The doctor said casually.

I went to where Wendy was sitting and "tagged her in" like we were a wrestling team or something.

She rolled with the gag: she shot up and started bouncing over to the scale. She stood in front of it stretching out and cracking her neck as if she was about to compete in the olympics.

Her ass looked like it was ready to burst out of her tights as she moved around. She was also wearing one of my old baggy sweatshirts, and even with that big thing on, with one look at her back you could tell this girl loved her dead-lifts.

She stepped on the scale.

"186..." The doctor said.

My Jaw almost hit the floor. Not only did Wendy have bigger muscles than me, she was heavier too! -And that was despite the fact that I had more than half a foot on her height-wise.

"Wendy, you have a BMI of 30." The doctor said nervously.

"Hell yeah!" Wendy exclaimed as she started pumping her first in the air.

"No, Wendy: You're obese." The doctor said as he put his hand on her shoulder.

Wendy fell onto the ground laughing. "Obese!? Haaa haa HAAAAHHH! Good one doctor!"

"No, I'm dead serious. At 5'6" having 186 pounds on your body makes you obese. You have a BMI of 30."

Wendy stood up. "Yeah, sure. Does this look obese to you?" Wendy lifted up her shirt to display her incredibly defined 6-pack abs. Her waist had gotten bigger as she grew, but she was still fairly lean.

"Great Caesar's ghost! ...No!" This doctor said with his eyes wide.

He needed a minute to gather himself. "But... it's fairly common that insurance companies will only take into account that one statistic. I'll be sure to note here that you're quite muscular with reletively low body fat, but don't be surprised if your premiums go up anyways."

"Thank you, sir. I appreciate it." I said, as Wendy finally lowered her shirt.

"No worries." The doctor said with a smile. "Although, young lady, I have to ask: what do you do for a living that would require a physique like that?"

"Oh... I'm actually in between jobs right now..." Wendy said as she shyly kicked her leg.

"Oh. I thought you'd be a fitness model, or a bodybuilder, or at least a personal trainer looking like that..."

"No... Nothing like that. -Although I used to work at 'The Nerd Squad'!"

The doctor tilted his head sideways in disbelief.

"...Who are you?"



  /|__________________
/   To be Continued...      |
\   __________________|
  \|

sentinel23

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DidYouLikeMySunglasses

Wendy bounces back after losing her job - Part 5 - By DidYouLikeMySunglasses



"Max, should I wear a Jacket?"

"I'd say so. It's pretty cold out."

"But if I wear the Jacket everyone will think I'm obese until I take it off."

"Then don't wear the Jacket."

"But I don't want to be THAT person who looks stupid because they don't wear a Jacket when it's freezing."

"Didn't you stop caring what people thought?"

"At the Gym? Yeah. In front of our families at Christmas? Not so much..."

"How about this then... wear the Jacket and take it off as soon we walk through the door."

"Good plan!" Wendy said as she rummaged through the coat closet.

Wendy may have transformed her body into muscle machine, but on the inside she was still the same girl who couldn't ever decide on what to wear.

*Riiiiiiiiiiiiippppppp*

I turned to around to see Wendy frozen in place and hunched over with tatters of ripped jacket wrapped around her.

"Yeah on second thought... maybe I won't wear a Jacket."



My finger nervously trembled as it inched toward the doorbell of my parent's house.

My parents had met Wendy before.

A long time ago.

Back when she weighed half of she did now.

What would they think of Wendy's musculature? Would they be thrilled? Disgusted? Should I be ready to defend her?

And as all these thoughts were passing through my head, Wendy grabbed my hand firmly.

Funny... As her entire body grew her hands and fingers for the most part stayed the same size. Maybe should tease her about the fact that my hands are still bigger sometime...

Then the door opened.

"Max! And- ...Wendy?"

My Parents stood frozen with their eyes locked on what probably looked to them like the girl who ate Wendy.

"Ta-dah!" Wendy exclaimed with jazz-hands.



"Holy smokes! That is amazing..." My Father said as he tried to squeeze Wendy's flexed bicep through her sweater. "Dora, what do you think?" He said as he turned to My Mother.

"You gotta tell me your secret, Wendy!" My Mother said jokingly. "It sounds like my husband wants me to get some guns like those."

"-And you're not looking to bad yourself sport!" My Father said, simultaneously shaking my hand and patting me on the back. "-but I thiink your girlfriend's got you beat!"

"Oh! -I've known that for a while, sir."

My Mother looked over Wendy's attire with nods of approval. "I love your sweater! It looks like it's getting a little small on you though."

My Mother was right. Wendy's shoulders and arms definitely looked tight, and her chest pushed out so much that she even displayed a conservative amount of cleavage.

"Yeah... I bought this the other day. I really liked it but this was the largest size they had..."

"And that pleated skirt with the thermal stockings: adorable!"

"Thank you!" Wendy said with a big smile as she gracefully spun around showing off legs that were easily double the size of My Father's. They were threatening to burst out of her stockings.

"A while ago, I would've worn jeans to something like this..." Wendy continued. "But I can't find pants that fit around my legs anymore. -Unless they're elastic: My calves grew too big."

"Is that so?" My Mother asked.

"Yep!" Wendy said excitedly flexing her left calf. The seams of her stocking were challenged. When flexed, circumference of her calves have grown to the point that I'm sure they're wider than some people's thighs. "I actually tried to put on jeans when I went shopping. For most pairs my calves simply wouldn't fit through the pant-hole that far. ...I did find one pair I where could get it all the way through. -The problem was: it was really tight, and as soon as I moved my foot, my calf busted right through them."

"Oh my!" My Mother exclaimed, as she bent down to squeeze Wendy's calf.



As the day went on, relatives started filling up the house. Aunts, Uncles, Cousins. Everyone was surprised by Wendy's physique at first, but she had fun with it: She had relatives challenging her to arm m-wrestle, some were asking her for wellness advice, and some even asked for photos with her.

"I'm sorry about my family." I said to Wendy after things had settled down.

"Don't worry about it. I'm having fun!" Wendy said, as she took a sip of beer.

Then there was a knock at the door.

My Father went around the corner, and I heard him swinging it open.

"-And who do we have here? I was starting to wonder if you guys were gonna make it... -Hey Wendy! Your parents are here!"

Wendy froze up.

Now it was my turn to help her.

I grabbed her hand and held it tight. It was shaking.

I had to cheer her up. "Wanna know something funny?"

She stopped shaking. "Huh?"

"Even after all that muscle you put on... I still have you beat in the hands department... -baby hands!"

A goofy smile lit up Wendy's face.

I continued. "...And just know that whatever your parents say or think, I'll love you no matter what."

Wendy blushed for a moment and gave me a soft kiss. Then her face changed to one of determination. She started walking around the corner. I went to let go of her hand, but she held on tight.

"Took you slowpokes long enough!" Wendy yelled jokingly as she threw her hands in the air.

"I -WENDY?!?" Her mom exclaimed.

"Yeah! I've uh... been going to the gym a little but since you guys saw me last..." Wendy said confidently, rolling back her shoulders.

There was silence.

Wendy awkwardly scratched the back of her head, inadvertently causing her bicep to jump.

Her Dad's gaze was transfixed on it.

Her Mother spoke. "So let me understand... first my daughter was fired from her Job, and now she turned her body into a blob!?"

Silence.

My dad stepped forward. "I'd actually say she's in pretty good-"

"Shut up!" Wendy's mom interrupted. "She looks obese."

"You didn't have to say obese..." I grunted quietly to myself.  "now she's gonna-"

Wendy rolled her eyes and picked up her shirt, just like she did for the doctor. Every single one of her six abs, popped off her stomach and looked hard as a rock. Her abs were something before, but now her obliques and entire core in general looked more vascular. The doctor calling her obese definitely stuck with her: I bet she trained her abs like a maniac after that... and I'm sure she'll go even harder now that she's been called that again...

Wendy's dad spoke up. "Do you... mind... if I touch them?"

"Of course!" Wendy said smiling with her eyes closed!

Her father put out a single finger and slowly moved it toward one of his daughter's abs.

And before he could touch it, it was smacked out of the way by his wife.

"What are you doing? Do you want to encourage this sort of behavior."

"...Yes."

"I can't believe you." Wendy's mom said as she walked back to the door. "This must be some sort of Jobless loser thing."

I had to pipe up. "I think she's beautiful."

"Beautiful? She's bigger than you!"

"So what? I don't care if she's bigger than me, she's bettering herself. -and if anything, it just encourages me to better myself too!" I said.

"Is that so..." Wendy's mother looked down at the floor. "-and here I used to think you were the best thing that ever happened to my daughter."

And with that Wendy's mom opened the front door and left.

"Www- we can drive you home." I said to Wendy's dad.

"Thanks." He said nervously. He turned towards some of my family members that watched the whole ordeal. "Sorry about my wife... she's uh... been in a bad mood... for all of her life I think."

My family members chuckled, and like that, everything at the gathering was running smoothly again.

Wendy went up to her dad and patted him on the back. "You doing alright?"

"Yeah."

Wendy pulled up her shirt and flexed her abs. "Do you still want to touch them?"

"Yeah."

His father balled up his fist and knocked on her abs like he was knocking on a door.

"Wendy... After seeing you like this... And hearing what Max said... I think I'd like to get stronger too... do you think you could show me sometime?"

"Of course, dad." Wendy gave him a soft punch on the shoulder. "-but no going half-ass, you're going to have to push yourself over the limit if you're with me."



  /|__________________
/   To be Continued...      |
\   __________________|
  \|

QBikk

Great chapter. One question, do you know where you want to bring your story? I have the feeling you move along where your brain goes. I still think you should develop
The plot a bit and create more interactions with persons in the story. Have fun writing, we certainly do reading.

DidYouLikeMySunglasses

Wendy bounces back after losing her job - Part 6 - By DidYouLikeMySunglasses



Before we knew it, it was New Year's Eve. Wendy and I were invited to a party that the dude-bros from the gym were throwing. I told Wendy I wasn't one for frat parties, but she insisted. At this point I still hadn't met them yet, so I was a little bit nervous.

When we arrived at their house, I was quite impressed. They had a very large place in an upscale neighborhood. It looked like it was twice the size of My Parents' home. Maybe this wouldn't be a frat party after all...

The door opened.

There stood two very tall and very blonde bodybuilder guys. They were certainly more muscular than Wendy, but with the rate she's been growing, she's probably not too far away from overtaking them. Their bodies and faces were nearly indistinguishable from each other, aside from the fact that one of them had a significantly larger nose.

"Dude! Wendy and Max!" Said the one with a smaller nose.

I nearly lost my shit: Wendy's impression of them was actually spot on.

"Max! Nice to meet you, bro!" The second one said as he shook my hand.

"Dude, Max! You're more built than Wendy told us." Said the first one, grabbing my arm.

"What can I say, he's growing fast!" Wendy said crossing her big arms, and giving me a wink.

"Gotta work on those shoulders more though, dude!"

"Yeah bro, gotta work on those delts."

"-Ah, but where are my manners, dude." The one with the smaller nose shook my hand. "Nice to meet you, my name's Chad."

"-And I'm Chad." The second one chimed in.

You have to be kidding me.

"-But to keep it from getting confusing, you can call us Chad 1!"

"-And Chad 2!"

I looked over at Wendy to see if they were doing a bit or something. She giggled. "They're actually not joking! I couldn't believe it at first either."



We walked further into their spacious house and I heard music playing. I recognized it as "Iwatodai Dorm" from the Persona 3 soundtrack... Wendy wasn't kidding about their music taste...

They had quite a crowd. All of the guys they invited were big and muscular. I was the smallest guy there by a large margin. -And all of the girls either looked like bimbos or fitness models. Needless to say, Wendy was the biggest girl there by a large margin.

"Help yourselves to whatever, my dudes! Drinks are in the garage, over on the TV we have Jack-box running, we have a poker table over there, and in the basement we have smash bros and a DDR machine." Said Chad 1 as he walked us through the house.

Chad 2 chimed in. "Oh, and we're also having a mandatory arm-wresting tournament later, make sure to bring your 'A' game, Bros!"

The party was an absolute blast. We did a little bit of everything, but I spend most of the time batting the other party-goers in smash bros, and Wendy spent most of her time facing-off against opponents on the DDR machine.

The DDR machine was right next to the TV we were playing at, so every one in a while I'd peek over to watch her dance her ass off. She originally came in sweatpants, but she ditched them for the pair of short-shorts she was wearing underneath. They barely contained her bubble butt as she bounced around, and allowed breathing room for her tree trunk thighs. Her hamstrings were getting especially pumped up as she moved her legs back and forth on the dance pad, and her giant calves continuously flexed up and down.

Before we knew it, we were onto the main event: the arm wrestling tournament. The Chads put a lot of effort into setting up a fair bracket: they wanted to try and make at least the first match be between people of equal strength.

That being said, I was the smallest person in the tournament. I would've been happy to win one match.

My match was up against a guy named Gregory. His arms weren't as big as Wendy's but they were bigger than mine. We locked hands.

"Go!"

Gregory got a good start on me, but I was able to push hard enough to get our arms back to neutral. We stayed in like that for a minute or so, but we were both getting tired.

"Come on Max! Push it!" Wendy yelled.

Instinctively I pushed as hard as I could, despite how tired I was, and brought Gregory's arm down.

The crowd went wild. Wendy picked me up out of my chair and started shaking me in the air. "You did it!!!"

I had the biggest grin on my face. Wendy set me down, and stood on her toes so she could gave me a good long kiss.



Wendy's match was up against a guy named Adam. Adam's musculature looked to be about the same as Wendy's. He wasn't the biggest guy there by any means, but despite that fact, he apparently helps train bodybuilders for a living.

They locked hands.

His hands were twice the size of hers and I couldn't help but giggle.

Wendy shot me a glare, but I think she found it kind of funny too because she couldn't hold it for too long without smiling a bit.

"Go!"

Wendy got to a very fast start by taking him down a bit, but their hands froze up there. Both of their arms were bulging incredibly. Adam's looked like it was more defined, but Wendy's definitely had more mass.

"Jesus... what do you eat..." Adam grunted as he struggled to hold her back.

Wendy's face turned red, her arm balled up, and she slammed his hand against the table.

The crowd cheered.

Wendy smiled and flexed the arm she was using at Adam.

"You earned that. You're a fuckin' machine, girl!" Adam remarked as he left the table.

I had never seen her with this much of a pump before... you could see the veins running down her arm.

She stood up and gave me a hug, and I kissed her on top of her head.

"Don't be too nice, you know who you're facing next, right?" She said as she left go of me and held up her arm in my face.

I gulped.

It was the size of a softball.



Wendy and I locked hands.

It was tense as we stared at each other across the table.

I cocked my eyebrow.

She stuck her tongue out at me in retort.

"Go!"

I knew I had no chance at winning, but I know she'd want me to give it my all. I pushed as hard as I could as she slowly lowered my arm.

Then just before my hand hit the table, her resistance weakened.

Could I possibly overtake her?

I gave it everything I had and brought our hands all the way back to neutral.

But that was as far as it got.

She started pushing harder until my hand fell again and-

...

That's when I realized she was fucking with me.

"Come on push harder!" She demanded of me.

I gave it all I had pushed our hands back to neutral only to have her overcome me and bring me back to the brink of the table.

Wendy had turned an arm-wresting match into my own personalized resistance training workout.

As soon as the on lookers realized what was happening they started giggling. Some of them even started shouting "One more!" Every time my arm was close to the table.

I lost count of how many reps I had done before my arm gave out.

The crowd roared.

Wendy flexed the arm she'd been using, and gave me a wink.

"Let's see your pump?" She beckoned.

I flexed my arm as hard as I could. I had never had a pump like this, I couldn't believe it.

"Nice job, stud!" Wendy said, punching me softly on the shoulder. "I'm proud of ya!"

That was when Adam walked up to us.

"Wendy, that was a pretty nice show you put on for us. -But the way you keep him pushing with everything he had... even when he was tired... that's something trainers do. Have you ya ever considered becoming a trainer, Wendy?"

Wendy stared at Adam blankly.

"Like- as a Job?"

"Yeah."

Wendy's eyes lit up.



Wendy's next match was the semi-finals.

She was up against Chad 1.

"Let's do this, dude!"

"Good luck!" Wendy retorted.

"Go!"

Both of their biceps exploded upwards. Chad had gotten off to a slight start, but Wendy was preventing him from going any further.

Chad's arm was not only mammoth, but defined and peaked. Wendy wasn't a chump either. Her big ball of a bicep wasn't all that far behind in size, although it lacked the same level of definition Chad had.

Minutes passed as Chad slowly brought Wendy's arm down. Their faces where red and their teeth were gritting and they both gave it everything they had, but the audience actually got bored after a while. After what seemed like an eternity, Chad finally brought Wendy's arm down.

"Wow! You put up a hell of a fight, dude!" Chad 1 said as he put up a fist for Wendy to bump.

"I can't believe I just lasted that long against you..." Wendy said, bumping his fist. "I feel incredible, dude!" Wendy said, flexing a veiny, softball sized bicep for herself.

"You best keep up with the weights, Chad! -you don't want me getting bigger than you now, do you?"



  /|__________________
/   To be Continued...      |
\   __________________|
  \|