⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kenna Star

Started by hanslanda, January 20, 2019, 07:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hanslanda

her body is very hot and sexy. but her's attitude is rude.
like gold digger. no more talking it. Experience it yourself.


LiveFree

I've had good experiences with her so far, seems very cool and engaging. What exactly happened?

Javi45

Shes a cool chick. what happen my guy?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Teggard

I have. Several times. She's great: accommodating, sexy, muscley, etc. Maybe you should consider your own attitude during your cam time. She's not a commodity. Man, people sure do love ruining good things, huh?

boyofwinter

I can't imagine having a bad experience with this magnificent woman, guy must've said something to piss her off. If you treat her like an actual person she is warm, fun, open, giving and sweet.