LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cute Muscle Girl Gets Ready

Started by willjmalo, January 15, 2019, 09:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

willjmalo

"Babe? What are you doing here so early? I thought the get together was at 5?"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Babe, do you think my outfit is too casual? I don't think you got me the right size shirt..."
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Had some fun drawing these and I hope to keep drawing more!


Saxony Red Devil


Jaybee

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Babe? What are you doing here so early? I thought the get together was at 5?"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Babe, do you think my outfit is too casual? I don't think you got me the right size shirt..."
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Had some fun drawing these and I hope to keep drawing more!

Oh I think the SIZE of the shirt is fine :) but the shape at the front looks odd, like she's hiding something between her tits and navel.  Maybe also fray the bottom edge of the T-shirt for effect.  And of course a boyfriend in a bed, who is noticeably smaller than she,  would certainly add the effect of scale here.

Great pic overall ;)