Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Use Clickable Tumbnails Only For Picture and Preview Posts

Started by Old Surehand, January 02, 2019, 08:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

Please do not post full size pictures for pic posts and previews. Use clickable thumbnails between 300 and 600 pixels only. All posts with full sized images will be deleted without warning. It's your responsibility to read our guidelines on how to post pictures and previews to this forum, which are posted in every section where pictures are shared.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS