⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Spider-verse: Rise of The Ghost Spider

Started by Sicod, December 27, 2018, 03:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sicod

This was based on a request by Wissen. Although he wanted to commission this setup am I writing it sans payment with Wissen's feedback before posting sections to this site. This is my first time posting a story to this forum. Karma would be appreciated.

Spider-verse: Rise of the Ghost Spider

"My name is Gwen Stacy. I'm pretty sure you know the rest."

"No, no I absolutely do not know the rest!"

An agitated Spider-man, aka Peter Parker clung reflexively to the wall of Doc Conner's private lab as he stared at an impossible vision. Gwen Stacy, back from the dead, but different.

The blonde hero had not expected to run into her, even though he had known the Kingpin's machine was crossing dimensions. The events in the chamber with the machine were fuzzy in part thanks to a horrendous beating the Goblin gave him, but once he saw Gwen fall out of that portal he forgot what he was doing, grabbed her unconscious body and got out. The machine was sabotaged enough that Kingpin would not be able to use it for a while, but Gwen was there, alive. He would not fail her again.

He had rushed her to Doc Conner's lab, the only scientist he trusted to help him save Gwen. The girl he brought in looked like the person he met in college, but with some key differences. Lithe and muscular with a ballerina build, this Gwen was clearly younger, and had much shorter hair.

They worked night and day for two weeks, monitoring vitals and witnessing an epic transformation, as the slim ballerina build of Gwen melted away and she bulked up to an amazing degree. During the growing process her muscles rasped as she breathed, even while unconscious, which is something Peter had only experienced one time before, when Osborn underwent his own transformation.

Her slim six pack added layer upon layer of solid muscle but stayed tightly bound, developing into an 8 pack that put all others to shame. The rest of her exploded as her fit dancer body started to outpace Miss Olympia.  Her biceps swelled to 18 inches of rippling muscle, her quads to 28 inches, and her calves to 19 inches. With her relatively short 5'4" it was amazing it all stayed on her frame. But she still had the same blue eyes that he once regularly got lost in, and that same melodious voice when she spoke.

"Were you bitten by a radioactive wasp or something?" Asked Peter glancing at her solid but relatively tiny waist compared to the rest of her gargantuan muscles.

"And why are you so young? What are you, 14, Gwen?" Peter grabbed his throbbing head he earned from his lack of sleep and wondered briefly these past weeks had all been a hallucination.

"16 Pete. You have been out of high school for a while, I mean then again so have I, been doing cutting edge research as a lab assistant. I could ask you why you are so old, guessing 27, but its clearly dimensional diffraction due to universal constant calibrations when crossing the quantum barrier. And no, I am positive it was a spider bite, I just have a girlish figure."

One moment Gwen was lying in bed in repose, the next her arms were encircled around Peter's waist as she gave him a series of friendly pecks on the cheek. Peter shook his head, he hadn't even seen her move!

"I missed you Double P. I lost you, and now that I have you back I am never going to lose you again." Gwen spoke the words with quiet determination, knowing that finally had a second chance with an admittedly older BFF. She would protect him this time!

Peter uncomfortable with the display of affection from a teenager put his hands on her waist and tried to dislodge her, slowly increasing his spider-strength as to not harm her. She didn't even seem to notice and hugged him even tighter. Peter found himself being crushed in a vice grip stronger than the Goblin's and cried out in paid.

Gwen immediately flipped back off him and landed in a perfect ballet fifth position, a look of concern crossing her soft features.

"Peter, are you ok? I think fast, but this new me is even faster." She slid her hands down her veiny Amazonian arms and processed the changes. "And stronger."

"I must have integrated extra dimensional mass from Kosmos when I crossed the dimensional barrier, but unlike with Gamma radiation integration or Pym particle adjustments, mine appear to be more permanent in nature, if those charts are accurate." Gwen flipped through the data collected on her in a matter of seconds, then shot a concerned look up at Peter, whose groans were lessening.

"You ok Double P?"

"Yeah, sure, fine. Just watched it with the hugs. You are stronger than, well no, exactly as strong as you look. What or who is Kosmos?" Peter slowly slid to the floor checked to make sure his ribs weren't cracked.

"Oh, just another dimension where extra mass is pulled from for size changers. Otherwise mass would remain constant and density would take a nosedive. You must have some people who can do that in this universe." Gwen began absentmindedly tapped her hands-on a nearby table with a drummer's rhythm and began calibrating her strength with the imprints she was leaving on the metal structure.

She glanced over Peter to quickly ascertain she hadn't caused any serious injury. This Peter was might be super powered, but he was weak and fragile compared to her. It was up to her to protect him.

Peter shuddered, "I know of one for certain. Norman Osborn, the Green Goblin. He became a gigantic monster and he....he killed you Gwen." Pete grimaced, that was his most disturbing memory. It would not happen again. This...Spider-Gwen....might be stronger than he was, and might be faster, but she had no experience. It was up to him to protect her.

His phone buzzed, and after checking it he smiled at Gwen. "Hey, I better go. Aunt May's a calling, and she hasn't seen me in a while." Pulling himself off the floor he grabbed his mask off a nearby filing cabinet and ambled towards the door. "You stay and rest and recover, you have been out for like two weeks. I will bring you some wheat cakes."

Thwip.

Pete's phone was webbed up and before he knew what was happening Gwen had pulled it over to her. "Should have had the mask on Mr. Expressive Face. Your micro-expressions are practically macro. You are clearly lying about something, so let's see the real reason you are deciding to amscray." Gwen's eyes hardened as she read news alert Peter had gotten.

"The Green Goblin is tearing up Horizon labs, probably looking to replace damaged equipment from the heist, and you were going to just leave me here and put yourself in danger. Not happening Double P."

By the time Gwen looked up again Peter was already gone.

"Alright Parker, you have a head start, and I need to get set up with a cute outfit ASAP, but I am not letting you take on the Green Goblin alone. This is a job for Spider...Girl? Woman? Nah, those sound dumb. Ghost Spider. I like it. Be ready Double P, the Ghost Spider is a coming."


Sicod

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

sgsg69

Nice start to the Spider-verse! K++

Hope there is much more to follow

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Sicod

Thanks for the encouragement and the karma!

Pt 2.

Hands that can bend steel bars push ineffectively at mammoth hammocks crushing the life out of Spider-men.

"You know, they never say "Don't skip rib day, but I think that should be a thingy Gobby." Peter glances desperately around the shattered lab where the hulking behemoth that is the Green Goblin holds his entire torso in a single half-closed fist. "Although honestly I think Gw...a.girl was squeezing me a bit harder today and she wasn't trying to kill me. By the way you are looking really bloated, have you considered your girlish figure. Maybe Slimfast, or Atkins, I hear no carbs is big."

Thwip. A long strand of webbed snags the edge of a table.

"Here is a Weight Watcher's tip, trying putting down your food between bites."

Swinging the table with the skill that experience brings, Spider-man releases it expertly so the corner slams into the Goblin's eye, causing the giant to drop him and stumble back clawing at the pain.

"Ok, so I got civilians out big guy, so what we have here is a nice opportunity let the ol' Spider-sense go a bit nuts."

With that Spider-man becomes a blur, springing into action, leaping and swinging around the Goblin at fantastic speeds, landing punch after punch, trying to wear down the near indefatigable creature. Each blow seems to stagger the monster a bit but does little to put it down.

"And a new challenger enters the brawl" calls out a female voice.

Peter glances towards its source and dropping into the lab is a female figure, clad in a skintight outfight that hugs each bulging muscle. A white hood and a white and pink Spider-ensemble with a black bottom half obviously stretched by the lady's rather large musculature throws Peter for a second.

"Hey is that my hoodie outfit spray painted? Gw--."

Spider-man is interrupted as he has swatted to the ground like a fly, the ginormous mitt of the Goblin crushing him like a bug.

"P---Spider-man!" Gwen looks on horrified. Peter could die again, and this time it would be entirely her fault. Not going to happen.

The graceful Gwen vaults to the hand crushing Parker and heaves it off him with both arms and lifting with her legs.

"Wow, that was exponentially easier that I thought. Someone should hit the weight room." Thinking quickly, she uses her adhesive abilities to hold the Goblin's claw with one hand, keeping Peter safe from any future swipes.

She smiles behind the mask as another hand comes down to crush her and catches it with her other hand. Due to the size of the fists she must awkwardly hold them separate, barely able to put a fraction of her strength against them, while the Goblin has all the leverage he could want.

She holds his paws there easily. The Goblin shakes and shouts with rage but cannot dislodge this new threat, or even make it move a millimeter.

"Use your words, not your incoherent screaming. P—Spider-man, he does have words right?"

Spider-man wearily raises his right arm and puts his thumb down. "Going to take nap nap time now." His arm collapses as if a string that was cut.

"Well that just means he won't appreciate all my witty repartee."  Gwen looks back up at the brute before her. "Hi, I am the Ghost Spider. I will be kicking the ever-living crap out of you today. Nobody hurts Spider-man on my watch, NOBODY."

Using her adhesive ability to keep attached to both hands she twists her wrists, applying pressure downward on the Goblin, taking steps forward, forcing the Goblin back and down.

With his mighty wrists starting in a good position the Goblin is able to use his size and leverage to hold his arms in place for a few seconds, but then the muscles all the way to his shoulders quiver and even his massive legs begin to quake as he is forced, inch by agonizing inch, to lower himself to this ungodly powerful female before him.

"At least I was getting a pump on, I could see my striations through the suit. But now that you lost leverage this became a bit too easy big guy. Tell you what, how about you join Spider-man?"

The Goblin looks at the smaller but more powerful female quizzically and exhaustedly as he futilely tries to regain his position and finds her strength to be unyielding and unconquerable in the slightest.

Without warning Gwen flings her arms wide and releases his hands causing the Goblin's arms to whip behind his body and inducing some rapid tearing of tendon and muscle.

Thwip.

Before he can even react to the intense pain Gwen has shifted her stance and uses the arm attached to the web-shooter to pull his deformed visage directly into the path of the adamant fist on her other arm.

CRACK.

One punch later the Goblin is laid out among the wreckage of the lab he tore through.

"Mr. Sandman came early for your night night time, but I think we should put you in a location where you won't be able to hurt anybody else for a while."

Grabbing one of his malformed feet she leaps out of the lab, taking the multiple ton unconscious Goblin with her. Landing outside she sees and hear NYPD on approach.

"Don't want to leave you in police custody Gobbie, who knows what you will do when wake up. I have a thing for protecting NYPD, daddy issues don't you know. Just lie there unconscious if you didn't hear a word. Ok, good boy."

Slightly moving her mask, she put a finger in her mouth and checks the wind.

"Ok, time for you to go on one-way scenic trip via Ghost Spider airlines. No buckling up for safety and this will be bumpy ride, expect turbulence.'

Running some quick calculations in her head she begins twirling around with the Goblin building up so much centripetal force that a whirl wind clocking in at over 200 mph forms around them.

The cops immediately stop on approach and look on with wonder a what is occurring.

Meanwhile, Spider-man stumbles out of the lab, his eyes blurry. "You crazy kids and your miniature tornadoes can you turn it down!"

The words are lost to the whirlwind, which ceases when Gwen simply lets go. The Goblin flies off like he was tied to an intercontinental ballistic missile, the wind shear flaking off entire layers of skin at the velocity he is traveling in.

"Gwen? Gwen? Can you hear me now? Spider-man approaches the buff beauty with a bit of trepidation. Just how strong is she?

"Yes, PETER PARKER, I am a drummer, I kind of need to hear stuff to play in my band. Call me Ghost Spider when we are in the field." She glances the cops who have resumed their approach.

"Ok Ghost Spider, first off, that was amazing. Second, where in the name of all that is good and holy did you throw him?"

Gwen chuckles. "No place holy, New Jersey."

"New Jersey? What?" Spider-man asks incredulously. "That is a super populated state. It has the same population density as Japan! Why? How?"

"Relax Spider-man, I used this Webware thing I found to get caught up on your dimension and dirty Jersey still has the Pine Barrens, big bunch of trees and nothing else for miles. We let the cops and SHIELD, the army, or whoever know, and they will lock him up. As for how..." Gwen flexes her rippling biceps and causes the peaks to bulge and swell even more. "Muscles and math, lots of both."

Peter grimaces beneath his mask. "You...just shouldn't have come here, I have everything under control, you don't know the players here and you could have been hurt. I can't have that happen again, I JUST can't."

Gwen looks down at her feet and says in a small voice. "Listen, I am truly sorry that you got distracted in there because of me and you got hurt."  Her suddenly voices raises and is resolute. "But Spider-man, I am way more powerful than you and you cannot keep me from stopping freaks who want to hurt you. I am NOT going to let you die again, I WON'T let it."

The two Spider-people stare at each other as the cops finally arrive.

wissen


Sicod

Pt 3.
"Double P, this is getting silly."
Spider-man strained, his biceps and triceps burned with effort, and he couldn't move them an inch.

Gwen was sitting on his chest, her ample rear cushioned upon him, as she held both of his arms pinned to the floor, with just two fingers. One finger, coupled with her ability to stick to any surface, was nigh effortlessly holding down an arm a piece.

"I am beating you with the peace sign, and I am not building up any fatigue poisons to do so, you're done."

With a sigh of resignation, Peter stopped struggling. He looked into the eyes of this young woman, who so mirrored a woman he loved, and he could not help feel a powerful attraction. Realizing he was rising to attention he quickly spat out, "I give, I give. You are stronger, faster, prettier than me."

"Prettier huh?" Gwen winked at him and mischievously tousled his hair before flipping off him. "Careful Parker, don't want to be a Pete-a-file."

"Ha ha, Gwen." Peter spun around quickly as he rose, trying to stop the blood rushing to his face with his embarrassment, and to his other embarrassing place. Facing the dead police monitor in his underground lair he tossed Ghost Spider a quick compliment.

"Well despite my best judgement looks like you have been doing a great job stopping crime out there. I just want you to be safe." Gwen had been great talking to the cops after the lab break in. Having a cop as a dad apparently really helped.

Gwen smirked and easily guessed why Peter was giving her the about face and was slightly distracted by his butt. "Well Double P, when you have these guns and these legs, "Gwen flexed her expensive bulging biceps, and stuck out her Amazonian thighs, "you get it done."

Peter glanced back for a split second and immediately faced forward again. Don't think about superhot, superbuff, Gwen Stacy right behind you. Don't think about superhot, superbuff, Gwen Stacy right behind you. Baseball, the Mets, Tom Seaver vs Dwight Gooden for best starter, the Metropolitan Museum of art....wait, the Met is being robbed.

Breaking news was coming in and calls were lighting up the police scanner. A large black mass was had shattered the front entrance to the Met and was making its way inside.

"This looks like a job for...."

"The Ghost Spider. Sorry to cut you off Pete, but we know how this will end, so you just stay on time out...and deal with your blood flow issue." Gwen hopped onto the elevator that would take her back into Queens and hustled over to the Met, while Peter's legs caved out from under him.

A few minutes later Gwen heard a voice buzzing in her ear. "This is the regular broadcast of the Amazing Spider-man Network. The upcoming supervillain looks like Venom, one of my most dangerous foes, who doesn't trigger my Spider-sense. Also, this version looks to be about 10 times larger than the one I fought, be careful."

"Thanks, spectacular Spider-mom. I actually was Venomized once, I got this."

Landing at the entrance she runs over to chat with the lead officer on site. "Hello Sergeant Davis. What do I need to know?"

The tall mustached Sergeant heaves a quick sigh of relief. "I already have two officers down, and we are waiting on SWAT. We think we have all the civilians out. Captain Stacy said to give you the green light to go in. Be careful, it's like the Venom creep Spider-man stopped before, but a lot bigger."

"Don't worry sir, I'm a bit bigger than Spidey too." Flexing her arms back to stretch before heading in, her prodigious chest thrust out. "In more ways than one." Flipping backwards she quickly swung into the museum.

Ok, Spider-sense won't guide me, but a trail of destruction is easy to follow. Damn, all this awesome art from my eighth-grade field trip smashed, that is not...

A black mass the size of an Escalade slams into her and shoves her into the stone floor of the building, and then straight back through thirty feet, ripping the flooring as she is shoved through it. Gwen slumps over as the gigantic Venom removes its camouflage and stands with its hulking mass over the comparatively svelte Ghost Spider. Upon hearing this a panicked Parker is already on route to the Met.

"You won't stop us from finding our lost Scions Spider-Girl. In fact, you look like a tasty snack." Jagged teeth jut out of the shifting black mass that then dive down to remove Gwen's head. Except she is not there.

"You must be reading from the abridged book of fighting Spider people," calls out Gwen who agilely landed over one of the unshattered doors in the museum, flanked by two stone columns. See, my name is Ghost Spider, not Spider-Girl, I move faster than Spider-man, hit harder, and my myocytes, aka muscle cells, are so dense that your 'sneak attack' just gave me a massage. Ready for an encore?
"
Doing some lighting fast calculations in her head Gwen rips the columns out of the floor. Venom shifts warily, ready to avoid the gigantic weapons Gwen now has in either hand.

"Let's play big guy." Instead of swinging the two-ton pillars as weapons, she starts knocking out "Face it Tiger" one of the Mary Jane's top hits. The goliath stone pillars rumble across the floor with perfect cadence, her incredible strength, adhesion and math skills allowing to knock out a perfect rhythm without turning the columns to dust.

The waves of sound emanating from her jury-rigged drum sticks slam into Venom and send the symbiote fleeing backward. A smaller female form falls from its grasp.

The woman stands and looks over Ghost Spider analytically.

"Well dear, you handled my symbiote. But those are not all the extra arms I have."

Four metallic arms slink out from behind a the now revealed Doctor Ock.

"I like your beat GIRL. Let's see how you dance with a woman."

wissen


Jeremy Lightning

Very interesting twist at the end, that was quite enjoyable, I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!