⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Comission about stronger Spider-Gwen?

Started by wissen, December 16, 2018, 10:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wissen

Hi all!

I was greatly inspired by last Spider-Man cartoon movie and I really want to read a story, where Spider-Man meet Spider Gwen from another dimension. But not common one: she is much stronger, faster, more agile and better in fighting than Spider-Man. And is really muscular, of course :) Not Hulk-way muscular, but more like Black Cat in 90s animated series.

So for this commission I would like to find an author who knows Spider Man Universe very well and really likes these characters. Please, ping me in PM for details.


fp909

I JUST watched this movie today and was blown away by it. I'm mostly caught up with spiderverse shenanigans and both miles and spidergwen are among my favorite marvel characters. I also have pretty fond memories of the muscular version of the black cat from the 90s. She was always so different from the other women that were drawn, eveN other heroes. I'll pong you

fp909

Ah seems I cannot PM you probably because of my negative karma. Email me! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wissen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ah seems I cannot PM you probably because of my negative karma. Email me! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi! Sorry, but I wouldn't like to order a commission from you.

PleaseForgiveMe

I remember Black Cat from the old days. She was fantastic.

I'm not an author by any stretch but the idea of a ripped Spider Gwen is awesome. I'll try to help you find someone.

wissen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I remember Black Cat from the old days. She was fantastic.

I'm not an author by any stretch but the idea of a ripped Spider Gwen is awesome. I'll try to help you find someone.
Well, thanks! :)

Sicod

Well I love me some Spider-man, Spider-verse, Spider-Stuff. FYI, in the movie she is Spider-Woman, Spider-Gwen is what readers called her. I mean if she called herself Spider-Gwen should would be giving away her identity! FYI, as of Spider-Gedden #5 she will go by Ghost Spider, which I personally think is a better name.

Also, if you would like to see her in action in animated form Marvel released a series of shorts on Disney XD where she has a major role, called Marvel Rising. She is not in the movie (that I recall) but she is the main character in the shorts.

wissen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well I love me some Spider-man, Spider-verse, Spider-Stuff. FYI, in the movie she is Spider-Woman, Spider-Gwen is what readers called her. I mean if she called herself Spider-Gwen should would be giving away her identity! FYI, as of Spider-Gedden #5 she will go by Ghost Spider, which I personally think is a better name.

Also, if you would like to see her in action in animated form Marvel released a series of shorts on Disney XD where she has a major role, called Marvel Rising. She is not in the movie (that I recall) but she is the main character in the shorts.

Well, right now I am reading comics about her to understand her character better. And it's title is Spider-Gwen :) Though there she is known as Spider-Woman, true. And thanks for an info ))

mateo45

You should check out this devianart profile: https:@//www.*****w-killer8/
He has a story where White Tiger and later Gwen Stacy become muscular!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wissen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You should check out this devianart profile: https:@//www.*****w-killer8/
He has a story where White Tiger and later Gwen Stacy become muscular!

Well, I know about these stories. But I don't like that their strength comes from symbiote and that their physic is changed too much for my liking.