Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ms Melissa scissoring review

Started by RobMash, December 10, 2018, 12:26:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Vote if you have a scissoring session with her
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


hwillish

Don't know if we can get an accurate reading on Melissa these days.  She has been traveling the world recently as an ambassador for a well known  bodybuilding organization and also competing.  And as such her training habits are likely affected by this whirlwind lifestyle. 

She's still one of my favorite ladies, but when I saw her last she was in prep mode and she told me the timing wasn't good.  She looked awesome though and is still a great lady.

bruce321

Starting a new topic for each sessionette per specialty with one poll question is going down the wrong road. You're going to end up with hundreds of micro-topics that aren't going to be easy to read. You should add these poll questions to the surveys already attached to the sessionette in the "Talking about sessionettes" section. I like those surveys and find them useful. Add the specialties to the existing survey. I'd suggest the format below:

Lift and Carry:
Excellent
Good
Average
Poor
Doesn't do it