Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Favorite Body Part

Started by musclelvr56, December 06, 2018, 08:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostlastexile

1.- Pecs. Someone said Colette?
2.- Traps. Elena Oana is the Queen!!!
3.- Lats. An da Jeong is a goddess
There Can Be Only One

lostlastexile

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
There Can Be Only One

york68

 ripped quads (just ahead of 6 pack)

xanthos

The only thing better than a great six pack is Bonnie Priest's eight 8 pack.

amazonophile

The first thing I notice on any woman is her butt.  Women bodybuilders  have such big firm butts.  Im thinking Lesa Lewis,Cindy Landholt and Kim Chizevsky  most of all but Suzan Kaminga  also has a well formed glutes.

amazonophile

Oh thats easy....glutes.

mangodebango

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnsmith

Legs - especially thighs both quads and hamstrings

wizeguy007

Glutes all day; Alina Popa, Betty Viana, Andrea Shaw, Dorothy Trojanowicz, Lola Montez, Penpraghi type glutes. Also, have a thing for toned arms on a lady
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lost01


Bosto24

There's nothing better than a woman with big strong thighs, quads, glutes

Mastron

Eh, how about... my preferred muscle would change with the ebb and flow of the girl's flex??

I find the entire body of a muscular girl more powerful than a drug. If you want to talk strictly preferences, and force me at gun-point to PICK ONE, and ONLY ONEEE!! Um, I'd still be fighting with indecision, between abs, a girl's armpits, glutes, quads, or overal core. Last second, before you pull the trigger, I'd shout from the innerest crevices of my soul..... "ABS, NOO THE ASS!! NOOO MAKE THAT THE ABS/CORE!! ACK, SHOOT ME, THIS IS TORTURREEE!!!! Gwhaa" I'd be rendered into a crybaby, toughest choice ever.

FYI, heck, the saddness that breasts are fat and that ultrafit women will shed breasts, is one of the things that pains me. Because my ideal fantasy is supremely muscular women with equally gigantic bosom mounted over steel-plated pecs. My brain has this elaborate city palace where muscle women live in a strict hierarchy. The more muscular/busty essentially queens, and those that can't compete like hiding in maze like alleys for fear of being crushed by the superior ladies in the hierarchy...


So, this type of questions, man, they really are tough, because makes me trigger that inner brain catalogue of images that I have....


yin-master

I'll jump straight to it.legs has been my favs for a long time.but I'm starting to admire other parts You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . shoulders,full meaty pecs,just look at Nancy lewis, marvellous margie
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

york68

For me it's sexy muscular thighs (vika pogribnyak or valentina mishina) followed by six pack abs (guluzar)

Sheep

I find that different parts change for me depending on how I'm feeling. I mean I love a really rock hard butt, but could strong legs and abs all day long sometimes. Seeing the striating though and vascularisation though is totally hot.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

luvhuge