⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Favorite Body Part

Started by musclelvr56, December 06, 2018, 08:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

birmi482

I have been a biceps and shoulder lover since i started my attraction for fbbs. Nothing emphasizes better the power of a strong girl than her huge biceps and shoulders. By the size of them, you can immagine how much she can lift in her hands or arms.  Second favourite a very chiseled and deeply muscled back, followed by ballooning traps.


xanthos

To compare flat vs. augmented chests, I suggest you watch videos of Annie Rivieccio and Rebekah Armstrong.

At FTVideo, Annie has a 7 minute FTVideo Classic that has an excellent segment where she flexes her pectorals.  She can cause them to ripple from bottom to top in slow motion, either in tandem or separately.  I would love to place my hands over her chest muscles and feel them ripple beneath my palms.  Pure bliss.

At Muscle Tease there's a 5 minute video of Rebekka Armstrong where she is completely topless.  Like Annie, she can also ripple her pecs, but the pectoral definition isn't as pronounced as Annie's.  What's so mesmerizing about Rebekka is that she can cause each breast to lift independently of each other.  Near the end of the video, she brings her magnificent biceps into play and synchronizes them with her breasts.  First she will flex her right bicep in tandem with her right breast, then do the same with the left pair.  What excites me the most is that there is some muscle definition straddling the bottom half of her right breast as it is being lifted.  The video climaxes when, in a burst of exuberant energy, Rebekka flexes both arms and breasts simultaneously. 

I strongly recommend both videos.  See which condition you think is best - flat or augmented.  Personally, I like them both ways.

Twp1976

I must admit to being a traditional biceps lover here.  I love the front view with a high peak like an Aleesha Young or Kal Sheppard

Twp1976

Oops posted too EARLY.  I also like the rear shots with just a mountain of a bicep with enormous delts and forearms like Kristy Hawkins.   AND there are plenty of non Fbb with sexy biceps both now and in the not so distant past.  Jessica Biel and Kelly Ripa come to mind.   And Angela Bassett!   

Bicepia22

As you might expect seeing my user name, biceps!

But also calves, even though I can also like them on girls that aren't even strong, at least in the upper body, as regular girls can often have quite a bit of muscle in their legs and I generally like the shape of them.  I would actually be less keen on them with a low body fat percentage in general, so I suppose don't prefer the harder  near 100% muscle legs like some bodybuilders would have, with the exception being really defined and striking calves at times perhaps.
Fan of female biceps.  Like armwrestling with women who have them.

nemonusquam


Drutten

I must say back, because that is revealing if it's a bodybuilder you see when strolling in town or a muscular woman active in ogher sports like for instance wrestling. Wide thick back is characteristic for a bodybuilder.

outmuscled

I would normally say big pecs, but I've been thinking about glutes recently. They're just a ball of pure muscle like no other part of the body and I love it when they're so developed they look blocky rather than rounded, the obvious product of years of heavy squatting.
There's something about standing next to a muscular woman and looking over your shoulder to see her ass looking bigger and firmer than yours and jutting out further.

The glutes are also of course at the centre of the body's largest muscle system, namely legs and back, and a muscular derriere tends to go with the big wide back mentioned above.

Biceps are aesthetic, but it's the glutes/back (and pecs) that ooze a sense of power and I think at a more primal level we instinctively recognise the thrusting power of a big strong ass. Whether on the wrestling mats or in bed, you sense a woman like that can out-thrust you and dominate you.

Fuseman32

Love big peaked biceps with a feminine face.  Love massive pecs, but implants are a definite turn off. Implants look very unnatural. 

Roel

The body part that I like the most are the biceps. Especially when they become visible from normal movement and in normal clothing. For example when brushing the hair when wearing a short sleeve shirt. Second, the legs. It also applies here, that I think it is most beautiful when they are visible in regular clothing. shorts, or tight jeans.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Username13

Abs are what stood out to me early. Tough to pick, but I'd have to go with that, followed closely by shoulders, then biceps, then quads.

Sheep

Hmm tough one. I used to have a big thing about abs, but mor rthe cemtly with Rita Bello and Corrine Ingman striated glutei are a real turn on. Love seeing the muscle fibres and solid muscular glutes and the way they form the rest of the leg. Dani Rearden also has amazing glutes. Comparing the really ripped flutes to the more filled out glutes like Sharon marvel in off season I find those too absolutely beautiful. So from rock hard abs from Christa Bauch to now solid muscle buts. However, their muscular skin and close up shots are also a sight to behold.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

york68

 I think for me a great set of ripped abs followed by nicely separated quads are long time favourites

xanthos

Thanks "Sheep" for the heads up on Corinne Ingman.  Truly amazing glutes.  Too bad the glamour photographers (Dan Ray, James Cook, Gene Wang, Michael Eckstrut, etc) haven't found out about her.  She deserves a more professional photographer with better lighting equipment to capture her unique beauty.

I think you could add Helle Nelson Trevino to the list of outstanding glutes.

fp909

Those guys rarely leave the States to shoot. Corinne is in England I believe. She does a shoot with fitvidz