⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#MANIPS: :-) Funny, Freaky + Fantasy

Started by E15R91F, September 13, 2018, 10:50:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It would be cool to see a contemporary photographer re-stage some famous paintings with muscular women.. Like a muscular Mona Lisa photo, some re-created Norman Rockwell paintings with muscular Women, etc.

  :sorry:  It took me nearly 2 years to find this...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Now...that's impressive art for Mona with muscular arms. It's so cool. I give it a karma point of this picture.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Vegeta125


Kujarer

BANG! ZOOM! Right to the Moon, Ralph!   :laugh:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Credit to 'luvFEMALEbiceps'

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Credits not found...   :shucks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

AHA! The wedding morf in reply #5 is by 'capicerdo'. A thread with their work is here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: