LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ava Simone scissoring review

Started by RobMash, December 01, 2018, 02:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

hwillish

I'm guessing your "thumbs up AAA" means the 3 "skull and crossbones".  Wondering if this is in reference to the pure power of her hold or her technique.  By this I mean, does she apply the hold to include the ribcage (which is truly dangerous) or is she strong enough to basically restrict your breathing similiar to the amazing ability that Yasmin, Arekah Lox, Gabriel Hames and maybe Severa whom I have never met have.

That to me is the very definition of too much power...

hwillish


Shan Banda

 8)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ava Simone scissoring review