Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583254 Posts in 74324 Topics by 30083 Members - Latest Member: ndrwbrthr June 06, 2024, 02:03:08 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  One Strong Girl
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: One Strong Girl  (Read 33997 times)

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
One Strong Girl
« on: November 30, 2018, 07:31:37 am »
Every muscle woman has an origin story, and Rene Russo was no different. Ninth grade was her year. At some point during the first weeks of the school year she realized she liked boys, particularly muscular boys, and since in ninth grade there only seemed to be two models, chubby and skinny, she focused her attention on the upperclassmen instead. Of course, she knew that an older boy would never have any interest in her, but that was okay, she was only in ninth grade; she certainly didn’t want to be ‘getting it on’ with anybody already. So she figured she’d spend her free periods hanging out where the muscular boys were, and the best place for that was the weight room.
   There was one boy in particular that she liked. His name was Chad Thompson and he was a junior on the football team. He was so cute, blonde hair and blue eyes, and even though he didn’t have the biggest muscles on the team, they were very defined—nice round biceps, a striated chest, a nice ‘v’ shape. She heard he was a surfer too. And the best part is that he spent every free moment in the weight room. Carefully, without him noticing, she copied his workout.  Looking back, it wasn’t very sophisticated— bench press, curls, squats, that kind of thing— but for a beginner it was plenty. And really, she was just puttering around with an exercise here or there.  Her goal was simple—  watch Chad without getting caught.
   Even so, her body responded surprisingly well to the exercise. She already had nice full breasts, but somehow by Christmas break, all the benching she was doing made her chest look even bigger, and her cleavage somehow looked fuller even without a bra. She actually had biceps now too, cute little things that wouldn’t threaten any self-respecting male  but still. And abs,  and an ass, and it got to the point that some of the boys were discreetly checking her out, even Chad.  She discovered that she loved the feeling of getting stronger, and she was getting strong, so strong that it embarrassed her a little. She began to wait until after school, when the football team was practicing on the field, to do her biggest lifts, and when football was over she would wait until 5pm, just to make sure there was nobody around. By the second semester, she was doing two a day workouts and  by late spring, she was benching 150 pounds for reps, way more than any other girl at Riverdale—and maybe more than Chad.   She had never actually seen him bench that much. Her new strength excited her so much that she couldn’t wait for the summer, when she  planned to devote her entire day to working out. But the best part was what it did to her sex drive. When she got home from school she would lock herself in the bathroom and admire herself, and then thinking of Chad, she would touch herself with a vibrator until she came.  She was masturbating every day now, sometimes more than once and she was so excited by her new body that as soon as she orgasmed she was thinking about her next workout.
   But it was the ‘contest’ that changed everything for her. It happened during the last week of school, that she remembers, and when she walked into the gym at 5:00 there were five guys from the football team there working out. Chad was one of them. She couldn’t just turn around and walk out, that would have been even more embarrassing, they all noticed her, so she decided to just do what she usually did when there were guys around, work out for reps. This one guy, Meehan, she thought he was a lineman maybe but she knew he was the strongest guy on the whole team, he was smiling at her. Meehan had walked in on her one day when she had 135 pounds up on the incline bench. He didn’t say anything, pretended not to notice, and Rene quickly unloaded some of the weight just in case.  She knew Meehan could bench 450 pounds, everyone knew, so she thought maybe it didn’t make much of an impression anyhow, but now he had this weird smile on his face and he was whispering some stuff to the other guys. As strong as he was, she had no attraction to Meehan at all. His muscles were all big and blocky, nothing like Chad’s tight body.
   “Hey, how about we have a bench press contest?” he says so Rene can hear.  “See who can beat that girl.”
   Chad shakes his head. “Seriously? What’s the point?”
   Meehan shrugs.  “Not with me obviously.  But I bet she can beat a couple of you. Hey, what’s your name?” Meehan says to her.
   “Me? Rene.”
   “You’re pretty strong aren’t you Rene?”
   Rene blushes. “I don’t know.”
   “Come over here and meet everybody.”
   She was so embarrassed, it was incredibly awkward, but she knew this was maybe her only chance at getting to know Chad, so she did. And Chad actually smiled at her. “So, what are we going to start with? 135?” Meehan says.
   “Why are we doing this?” Chad asks.
   “Because I’m betting cash money on Rene. $20 for any of you who can out bench her.”
   “I’ll take that bet,” Chad says. 
   “Anybody else?” The other three guys, all receivers, and not the buffest guys on the team,  took a step back. “Look at these chickens. What do you say, Rene?” “I’ll give you Chad’s 20 if you can beat him.”  Rene, who more than anything just wanted to disappear, looked to Chad for approval.
   “Don’t worry, you’re not going to hurt anybody’s feelings. Want to go first?” He said sweetly.
   “You can,” She replied. 
   “Start with 135?” Chad asked, thinking there was no way she could bench that.
   “Sure.”
   “Oh. Okay. Well 135 is easy for me so maybe you should go first.”
   “Okay,” She said. She laid down on the bench, pushed the bar off the rack, lowered the bar slowly to her breasts and easily put it back.
   She noticed Chad was looking at her chest when she got up. “Wow,” He said to her. “I’m impressed.” He was so sweet.
   Meehan laughed. “I hope you got twenty bucks on you. You are so going to lose,” He said to Chad.
   “Whatever dude.” He turned to Rene. “What’s next? 175?” 
   Rene had never seen Chad bench that much before.  Wow, maybe he’s stronger than I thought. It got her wet just thinking about it. Rene’s heart was pounding. “Sure,” she said as calmly as she could manage.  “You go first.”
   Meehan was cracking up. “I’m telling you dude,” He said.
   Chad laid down on the bench and psyched himself up.  He grabbed the bar and was about to go when he looked at Rene. “Reps?” He asked.
   “Sure,” Rene said. Meehan was busting a gut.
   Chad got the first one up easily, but the second was a struggle. He was shaking on the third and he cheated a little a the bottom but Rene didn’t say anything and he managed to get it back on the rack.
   “Ready to lose to a 14 year old girl?” Meehan said.
   “15,” Rene said. She looked to Chad for approval; she wasn’t sure she could bench 175, she never benched for power, but she didn’t want to embarrass him if she did.
   “Go ahead,” He said, fully aware of what was coming. “It’s okay.”
   So she laid down on the bench and grabbed the bar. The first one was surprisingly easy, and she knew right then that she was going to win. She pushed out the second and then pretended to struggle with the third. “Chad, spot me?”
Chad stepped behind her, his hands ready under the bar. But it kept going up.
“Oh my god,” she heard one of the boys say when she locked it out.  “Done?” Chad asked, perhaps hopefully. She shook her head. Then, slowly, she lowered the bar to her breasts and pretended to struggle with the last one. When she racked it, she jumped off the bench. Her chest was on fire, the skin red with blood and the veins in her pecs pulsing, her nipples pushing out the fabric of her sweaty t-shirt,  and she noticed Chad noticing. She locked eyes with him.
   He smiled. “You win.” He said. “You are one strong girl.” The other guys were laughing at him but Chad was such a gentleman, so secure in his manliness. He  stuck out his hand and she shook it, making sure to give him a good grip.  But as much as she was thrilled to actually be touching him,  Rene saw something that thrilled her even more —a bulge in Chad’s gym shorts. Chad liked her muscles!
   “Wait, we’re not done here,” Meehan says. “You guys haven’t maxed out yet.” And then he winks at Chad. “Or have you?”
   Rene didn’t want to push her luck.  “I don’t know if I can bench any more,” She said.
   “Well, muscle girl, that’s what we’re here to find out,” Meehan said.
   Rene looked to Chad. “The most I could do is another ten pounds,” He said. 
   “Want to try?” She asked.
   “That would be amazing if you could bench that much, what do you weigh?”
   Rene shrugged.  “I don’t know. 140? You?”
   Chad laughed. “You’re incredible. I weigh 175.”
   Was this a dream? Rene’s crush calling her incredible? Chad laid down on the bench.  “Ready?” Rene was spotting her and he looked her in the eye. He lifted the bar off and lowered it to his chest. Then he started to push. The bar didn’t move. “You can do it Chad. Come on!” Rene yelled. The bar still wasn’t moving. “I’ll help you, come on. There you go.” Rene made it look like it was all Chad, but she was the one doing the work. Finally he racked it. He was obviously disappointed. “I only helped a little, I swear,” She said. 
   “Rene’s turn,” Meehan said.  “Maybe Rene should try ten more.”
   “I don’t even think I can do this much,” She said, laying on the false modesty.
   “Look at that chest,” He said, careful to touch her just above her breasts. Rene blushed and got down on the bench. She lifted the bar off the rack and was about to pretend to struggle again, when it struck her. What did she have to lose? Chad liked her muscles; if she needed any more reassurance, her eyes were only a foot away from his still-bulging junk. 
   She re-racked it. “Too much?” Chad asked.  She looked him in the eye. “Why don’t you throw on twenty more?” Not even Meehan laughed this time. 
   Chad smiled. “For reals?”
   “I think I can handle it.” When the bar was loaded, she lowered it slowly to her chest, and without any struggle, with her eyes locked on Chad’s the entire time, she lifted it slowly, extending her arms until she locked it out, before returning it, slowly, to the rack.  Rene stood up. They stood there for a moment like that, facing each other, until finally Chad walked around the bench and put out his hand again. Rene hugged him instead. She could feel his bulge pressing into her and it thrilled her. “No hard feelings?” She whispered.
   Chad pulled away. He seemed slightly rattled. “Nah, you kidding?”
   “Good.” She grabbed her backpack and ran off.
   “See you around Miss Muscles,” He said.
   She ran immediately to the bathroom when she got home. She stripped off her clothes  and grabbed for her vibrator, but when saw herself naked, she couldn’t help but admire the incredible body she saw looking back at her. She started flexing in the mirror. Besides a random bicep here or there, she had never really flexed before.  She was imitating the  flexes she had seen online, in the male bodybuilding contests  she would google from time to time—the double biceps, the lat spreads, the crab, the stomach vacuums. I have muscles, she thought to herself. And Chad likes my muscles. She imagined herself as big as all those men. That was when it occurred to her—the muscles didn’t have to be on the boys.  This time when she masturbated, she imagined taking Chad’s cock and sticking it inside of her, and flexing for him while she fucked him, and Chad saying over and over, “Incredible.”
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

One Strong Girl
« on: November 30, 2018, 07:31:37 am »

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
Re: One Strong Girl
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 07:46:09 am »
really great start this has a lot of promise. simple, straight to the point.

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dat Fifi, she is a blast!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 12:40:12 pm »
Liking this very much. Can't wait for more.

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 01:41:49 pm »
Keep it up.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 04:20:45 pm »
I like how the story begins :)

Offline sgaww

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2018, 05:21:44 pm »
Super start!

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2018, 07:13:43 pm »
Nice start, I hope there is more.....love to see how the summer goes!!

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2018, 10:33:21 pm »
Thanks guys, here's another chapter.   Enjoy.

That summer, Rene got a job at a small bodybuilding gym. Vince, the guy in charge, almost didn’t hire her.  “You’re too young to be lifting weights,” He said.  
   “Too late,” She said, flexing her cute little bicep for him.
   Vince sighed.  “How old are you?”
   “16,” She lied.
   He looked her over. “You’ve got to keep your distance from the guys, okay? Most of them are taking stuff, and a cute little thing like yourself is going to be a challenge for them. Understand?”
   “Don’t worry about me,” She said. “I’m not ready to have sex with anybody yet.”

She opened in the morning and got a workout in before anybody showed up. She focused on one body part every workout, but she did arms at least once a day. She loved arms, loved how powerful it made her feel when she made a double biceps in the mirror. Occasionally Vince would give her a tip about how to clean up her form, but mostly she was on her own. She was very good observer and was able to pick up an exercise just by watching. Still, being around all those muscular men was a real challenge for her; she often daydreamed about fucking them and would occasionally get so horny that she’d have to escape to the bathroom and take care of it. It embarrassed her a little. She tried to think about Chad and how cute his body was; after all, she was doing all of this for him. But Chad wasn’t around and these full grown men, with their bulging vascularity, they just excited her.  They inspired her too, and she continued to make progress building her body.  By the end of July, her arms broke fourteen inches. She outgrew her bras too—her chest, which was a 34DD before she ever picked up a weight, was now a 38DD. Not that she needed to buy any new ones, her pecs were so strong that the only extra support she needed these days was a tight t-shirt, and the t-shirts she already owned were getting plenty tight.
   All this growing started to make her a distraction around the gym  — the number of accidents increased, especially when she walked the floor cleaning the equipment, and some of the guys were spending their gym time chatting her up instead of building their bodies. It got so bad that Vince finally pulled her aside and told her she needed to start wearing sweat shirts.  But it didn’t really help; now that the bodybuilders knew what she was packing, the sweat shirts only made them look at her a little harder, which Rene didn’t mind at all. She loved the attention. There was one guy in particular that Rene kind of liked, a college student who looked like he was training for the natural contests. His name was Rudy and he flirted with her constantly; Rene flirted back as much as she thought she could get away with. Watching Rudy work out made Rene think about fucking him even though she really didn’t want to. But school was going to start soon, and she wanted to have a little experience, to get some confidence before she made a move on Chad.  So one day when Vince wasn’t looking she walked up to Rudy while he was doing lat pulldowns,
    She leaned down and whispered in his ear, her tits grazing his back. “Want to meet me here after work?”
Rudy looked at her. “Fuck yes,” He said.  Rudy was psyched. She smiled and went back to her desk.
   So she waited for him in the parking lot. When she saw him pull up in his Dodge Ram Charger, she had him roll down the window.
   “Back seat?” She said. He smiled.  He was forceful with her, immediately feeling her up, squeezing her tits hard and shoving his tongue down her throat in a way that she didn’t really care for. She couldn’t imagine it being anything like this with Chad. Finally, she pushed him away.  “I really just want to give you a blow job. I’ve never given one before. Are you okay with that? Maybe you can tell me how you like it.”
   It took Rudy a moment. “Okay then,” He said, and pulled down his shorts. She had never seen a penis before, but it looked okay, four or five inches if she had to guess. So she started licking it up and down, like an ice cream cone and finally Rudy got impatient. “That’s nice,” He said, but can you put it in your mouth?”
   “Oh sure,” She said, and took as much as could inside.
   “Lick my balls too,” He said. “I like that.”
   “Sure,” She said. “How’s this?” And she took them in her mouth and sucked on them. 
   “Fucking great,” He said.  “Do you think you can deep throat me?”
   “How do I do that?”
   “Put it in your mouth and I’ll help you.” 
   “Okay,” She said. “Now try to relax your throat,” He said, and shoved her head down. She gagged a little at first, but once she got it in there she was fine.
   When he came, she swallowed all of it. She read somewhere on Reddit that cum was great for building muscles.  “How was that? Pretty good?” She asked.
   “Fucking great,” He said. “For your first time? That was amazing.” 
She blushed and took her sweatshirt off. “Want to see my muscles?” She said. She wasn’t wearing anything underneath. She started doing her flexes.
   “Cute,” He said. “You’ve got a really nice body. Your tits are beautiful. Nice abs too.”
   “But what about my other muscles?” She made a double biceps, squeezing as hard as she could. He felt her arm, rubbing the little bump and squeezing it.  “Not bad,” He said. She was a little disappointed by his lack of enthusiasm but it only made her want to get bigger.
   By the time school started, her arms were still only 14 and a half inches, and she had decided that she really wanted to get them past 15 before she made her move on Chad.  When she saw him in the hallways, he always smiled at her, and he was looking pretty good himself. He had obviously gained some size over the summer too and wore tank tops to show off his shoulders, which looked pretty good, and his arms. But she always just kept walking, and kept working out at Vince’s instead of the school gym to keep her gains a secret.
   She had a feeling she was already bigger than him, she had put on twenty pounds of muscle over the summer, but she wanted to be much bigger.  She asked Vince about taking junk but that was a big no. So she started sucking Rudy’s cock every day and bought some HGH online and started using that too. She responded very well to the cum and the HGH. By late October, she had gained another 10 pounds, her bench was up to 250 and her arms were 15 and 1/2 inches.  It was Vince that noticed that she had actually gotten taller too — she went from 5’ 8” to 5’10”. Now what she really wanted was Chad.
   She came up with a plan.  One day, she passed him in the hall and handed him a note, which said ‘How about another contest? If you’re interested, meet me in the weight room after practice. If you’re brave enough to come, you won’t be sorry, promise. :)
   Rene worried the rest of the day. Would he come? Or would he do something mean, like bring his football friends along and laugh at her muscular body? He seemed like such a gentleman, she didn’t think he would do something like that, but maybe he just wouldn’t show?
   When 5:00 rolled around, she headed over the gym, sat down on the bench and waited. She was still wearing her sweat shirt of course; she didn’t want to give away anything. It was 5:15 when she decided he wasn’t coming. She picked up her back pack and was about to head out, when he ran in, totally of breath. He was sweaty, still wearing his shoulder pads.  “Sorry,” He said. “Practice ran late.”
   She was so happy to see him that she couldn’t believe it. She ran up and gave him a big squeeze.  He laughed. “Easy tiger,” He said, and then held her at arm’s length. “Did you grow? I don’t remember you being this tall.”
   She was thrilled that he noticed. “Two inches. What are you, 6 feet?”
   “Just,” He said.  “So what’s up? How was your summer?”
   “Great,” She said. “I worked out every day.”
   “Wow. I worked out too. Look.” He made a muscle, turning his fist back and forth to make it move.
   “You look amazing.” She felt his arm. Big but not as big as hers. 
   “How about you? Why don’t you take off that sweatshirt you’ve been hiding in?” 
   “Not now,” She said. “Let’s bench first.”
   “A rematch. I know you wouldn’t have invited me here if you didn’t think you could beat me.”
   She blushed. “I don’t care if I beat you or not.  As long as I can touch you afterwards.”
   “Wow, wow wow. You’re not shy are you.”
   “I’m not,” She said, smiling.
   “I like that. So who’s going first? Should we just cut to the chase and start with our max?”
   “Doesn’t that take the suspense out of it?” 
   “So how much? 185?”
   “How about 205? I did 200 last time.”
   “Holy crap, how much stronger than me are you?”
   “I guess you’re going to have to wait and see.”
   Chad managed 5 reps.  He stood up looking pretty proud of himself. “How many can you do?”
   “205 is my warm up weight.” She knocked out 15 reps without breaking a sweat.
   “Holy crap you’re strong,” Chad said. His cock was fighting to get out of his shorts.
   “Glad you like it,” She said, winking at his bulge. “What now?”
   “225?”
   “Let’s go straight to 255,” She said.
   “I can’t do that much.”
   “Exactly.” And with that she took off her sweat shirt. She was wearing only a sports bra. She would have skipped that too, she loved that she didn’t need one, but she was worried about somebody walking in.  Chad was speechless.
   “Wow, Rene,” He said. You could tell he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Her pecs were bulging and separated, she had lats now, shoulders that had to be as big as his, and a beautiful thick six pack.
   “You like?” She asked. She made a muscle the same way he did; it was obvious that hers was bigger. He went to touch it.
   “Not yet,” She said admonishingly. “First, you’re going to watch me bench. Spot me.” She laid down on the bench and lifted the weight off the rack. Chad’s erection was so big she was worried she might knock it on the way down. She knocked out three reps, and Chad had his eyes on her chest the whole time.  Then she waited there for a moment. “Think I can do two more?”
   “Try,” He said. He was practically drooling. She knocked out two and then she did 3 more.  “Eight reps at 255, holy shit,” He said.
   She jumped off the bench and approached him like a predator. She was sooo much stronger than he was, and it just made her so wet.
   “Now what?” He said.
   “Can I feel your muscles?” She asked. She took off his shirt and started rubbing his pecs.
   “If I can feel yours,” He said. His hands were all over her, hungrily touching every muscle.
   Then she grabbed his cock. “This looks very uncomfortable,” She said, pushing him into the co-ed bathroom and  locking the door.  “Now I’ve got you,” She said as she stood in front of the door and spread her lats.
   “Not like I want to escape,” Chad said.
   Then she took off her bra.  “Want to feel?” His hands were already all over her.
   She ripped off his shorts and liked what she saw—much bigger than Rudy’s. “That is the biggest penis I’ve ever seen,” She said.  Obviously she wasn’t going to admit that she had only seen one. She got on her knees and started sucking him off, using all the tricks she learned from Rudy. Chad was going crazy.
   “Watch this,” She said, and took him all the way down her throat.
   “Holy crap that feels good, no one’s ever done that to me.”
 “Feel my traps,” She said, and she started flexing while she sucked. Then she lifted him up on the sink and finished him, shoving it all the way down her throat as he came.
   “Wow,” He said. “Can I do you?”
   Rene was so happy. “You want to?”
   Chad laughed. “Of course I want to.”
   So she yanked off her shorts, pushed him to his knees and shoved Chad’s head between her legs. It felt so good. No one had ever sucked her off before and she was going absolutely nuts.
   “This is big too,” Chad said, nodding at her clit.
   Rene looked down. She was shocked to see how big her clit had gotten. It must have been an inch long, and the sight of it made her even hornier. “Don’t stop,” She said, and shoved his head back in there.  She came twice before she let him go. 
   He hugged her when he was finished.  “I have to admit, I’ve been thinking about you ever since last year, and now…” He said, admiring her body. She threw up her arms in a double biceps that made his knees shake.  “Want to kiss them?” It wasn’t a question. If he hadn’t jumped at the opportunity, she would have forced him. She liked being the stronger one so so much. And Chad was already hard again.
   “Maybe we can start working out together,” Chad said.
   “As long as you let me suck your penis afterwards.”  And with that, she began to lick him again.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2018, 07:12:06 am »
i love how she's both naive and aggressive. she's a great character

Offline terra557

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2018, 09:30:33 am »
Year, excellent story, waiting for more!

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2018, 10:10:22 am »
Please keep the story going to part 3

Offline Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2018, 11:32:30 am »
Please keep the story going to part 50

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2018, 07:06:36 pm »
Thanks everybody! Another part for your pleasure....Might be the last for a little while. These stories are a bit all consuming.

That was the end of the sweatshirts for Rene. After all, what did she have to be ashamed of? And it didn’t hurt that her boyfriend was one of the hottest jocks at school. When she came in for breakfast dressed in tight, sleeveless scoop neck t-shirt and short shorts, her dad nearly choked on his cereal.
   “You can’t go to school dressed like that,” He said.
   “Why not? I think I look pretty good.”
   “Don’t you think you’re taking it a little too far, Rene? Jesus, you’re starting to look like a boy.”
   Rene pouted. “You don’t know how much that hurts my feelings dad.” She threw her arms up in double biceps, kissing each of them. “Boys are so wimpy.”
   Her dad went pale. Just then, her little brother Kyle walked in.  “Holy crap! I didn’t know you were that buff.”
   She went into a most muscular pose that shocked both of them. “Do you have any idea how good it feels to be as strong as me? You want to touch ‘em Kyle?”
   Kyle couldn’t take his eyes off Rene’s bulging chest. “No? Gross?”
   Almost as soon as she entered the school grounds, Rene became the most talked about student of all time. She walked tall, biceps bulging, lats flared, glutes popping, she was a total specimen and she knew it.  And the weirdest part was that no one saw it coming. Sure she looked bigger than last year, but her face hadn’t changed.  No one could have imagined all that muscle. She weighed almost 180 pounds and she looked even bigger. There were five car pileups in the halls, locker doors knocked off their hinges, stunned teachers standing in the doorways. No one had ever seen anything like Rene Russo. And she couldn’t wait for Chad to see her. See you third period? She texted him. Can’t wait, he texted back.
   The next two periods were spent in a haze of distraction. She was an A student, but not this morning. And she wasn’t the only one; her classmates couldn’t keep their eyes off of her. There was some snickering and dirty looks from both boys and girls, but that just made Rene smile. Why did she care? Chad belonged to her.
   Chad was already waiting by the outdoor lunch tables when she walked up. She wrapped her arms around him and shoved her tongue into his mouth.  “Where should we go?” Rene said breathlessly. Chad pushed her away.  “Not here,” He said. He was looking over his shoulders, not too thrilled about all the attention.
   “Why not?” Rene said, obviously offended.  “If you like me in the weight room and when I have your penis in my mouth, you should like me anywhere.” The girls at the next table snickered, but Rene didn’t care.
   “It’s not that, Rene. It’s just, I mean, some of the guys have been making fun of me.”
   That pissed Rene off. “For what, being confident enough in your masculinity to love a strong girl?”
   Chad whispered in her ear. “I think you’re beautiful. But to them, you’re a girl who wants to be a boy.”
   Rene looked like she was about to cry. “I don’t think that, I’m just telling you,” he said. “Who are we talking about?”
   “Rene….”
   “Tell me!”
   “Larry, Mike, Pee all…Larry is really the one though. Everybody says what Larry says. Please don’t do anything.”
   “Put your arm around me Chad.” Chad looked around. “I said, put your arm around me or we’re through.” He put his arm around her.  “Now kiss me.”
   “Rene…”
   “I said kiss me.”
   “I’m so into you, I mean it, I’m just not into this public thing.”
   Rene felt tears coming and she didn’t want Chad to see that. She stormed off, heading straight for the weight room. She was upset and angry and needed to blow off some steam. Ignoring the boys who were staring at her when she walked in, She hooked 45 pounds on to a belt and jumped up onto the pull up bar. The room went silent as everyone watched her back and arms explode.  After 20, she held her chin over the bar.  Veins were popping everywhere.  Finally, she let go. She turned around and every boy in the gym suddenly looked at the ground. She was sure she could have found a few hard-ons in the room too but that was the last thing on her mind right now. “Back to work, boys,” She said and walked out. She would have loved to do some squatting too but  after the silliness with Chad she had only enough time to grab a couple of protein bars and head to the next class. She was just closing her locker when she spotted Larry. Larry was a great natural athlete, one of the best in the school. He played volleyball, football and track, but he was a skinny little guy. She grabbed him and threw him against the locker.  He looked scared.  Rene was still absolutely jacked from her workout.
    “What do you want, freak?” He said.
   Rene smiled.  She pushed her tits up against him before grabbing him by the throat. “Do you like your penis?” She asked. She grabbed it with her left hand. “Oh my gosh, Larry, am I giving you a hard on?” She said, loud enough for anyone in the hallway to hear.  “I didn’t know you were in to big strong girls like me.” Then she began to squeeze. “If I hear about you ever saying anything about me to anyone? I’m swear to God I’ll tear it off and eat it. You’re kind of puny but I’m assuming there’s at least a little bit of testosterone in this thing somewhere and a growing girl needs her calories. Get it?” She could feel his balls flattening in her monster grip. He nodded anxiously, obviously in pain. “You sure?”
   “Yes!” She released her grip and smiled.  “Awww, did I hurt your tiny little pee pee?” As soon as she let go of his throat, she watched him run off like a little bitch. She had never bullied a boy before; she had to admit it was kind of fun.
   After school, she stood in the doorway of the weight room and watched the football players work out; they were watching her too. The only one who wasn’t was Chad. Finally one of the coaches, a former Division 1 college player, came over to her. “Would you mind waiting outside?” He looked her up and down. “You’re a big distraction.”
   She smiled. “Sure thing, coach,” she said, giving a little random flex to her tits for his pleasure as she walked out. He followed her.  She looked down at his crotch—if she wasn’t mistaken, there was quite a tool in that shed.
   “Ever play football before?” He asked.
   “Never. But those boys look too puny. I’m just worried I’d hurt someone.”
   He laughed. “You do look like you could do some damage out there. You ever play any sport?”
   “I used to run track. I was pretty good sprinter but I got bored. Running away isn’t my thing,” she said, licking her lips.
   The coach did his best to ignore the provocation. “I’d love to have you out there. Think about it. We could use some extra muscle.”
   She figured that there were maybe only two guys stronger than her on the whole team, and  she liked the idea of getting out there and sending a message to anyone who had something to say about her without getting in trouble for it. But playing football would give her a lot less time to lift.
   Finally, they emptied out of the weight room. She had the place to herself and she decided to take her shirt off. She looked at herself in the mirror, felt her full, firm breasts, admired her bulging abs, and finally, lifted in her arms into a dominant double biceps, her favorite pose. Her round biceps stood a good two inches above her thick delts, and there was nice depth and separation in her bulging triceps too. Her thick, veined lats, ran almost all the way to her waist. She stuck a toe out and flexed her quad, watching it explode into its component parts.   She nodded her head in admiration. Maybe she should play football. She was just putting her shirt back on when she noticed a boy spying on her near the doorway. As soon as their eyes met in the mirror, the boy took off. He was running full speed towards the parking lot but she easily outran him, grabbing  him by the shoulder and whipping him around.
   “What the fuck do you think you were doing?”
   It was Gary Henkin. He was one of the smart kids like her, a bit on the dweeby side but nice enough. He was in her 5th period pre-calc class. “Sorry, I was just coming in to work out and I saw you, you know…”
   Rene laughed. “You? Work out?”
   Gary dug his hand in his pockets and looked at the ground. “You got to start somewhere.”
   “Aww, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it like that, I’ve just never seen you here and I mean…I didn’t even know you owned gym shorts.”
   “I’m sorry I saw you like that.”
   “It’s not your fault. I shouldn’t have taken my shirt off. Nobody’s ever here after 4.”
   “That’s why I came.”
   “Funny, that’s exactly what I did last year.” And then it occurred to her! “You didn’t come because of me di you?”
   Gary blushed. It was obvious that he would have preferred not to be on the spot like this but Rene was waiting. “I mean, what you did in a year…It made me think maybe I didn’t have to be a wimp all my life.”
   “Of course you don’t. So what are we waiting out here for? I could use a workout buddy.”
   Gary’s face lit up. “For reals?”
   She started Gary with the same basic program she learned from Chad. When they got to bench press, Rene started him with the bar just to make sure he could learn the exercise without hurting himself.  He ended up doing 95 pounds for reps. “That was great, Gary! You can do more next time,  you want to increase slowly so you don’t hurt yourself.”
   She did a 135 for her warm up set; she didn’t want to freak him out too much. “You’re going to spot me right?” She said to him.
   “Like just stand there and if you need help I help?”
   She smiled. “Just remember to use your legs.”  She threw on two more 45s and Gary’s eyes bugged out. When she laid down on the bench she couldn’t help but notice his huge boner. She looked right at it, and then up at him. “Gary, do you like my muscles?”
   He immediately tried to push it down. “I’m sorry, really I didn’t—“
   “I’m flattered, Gary. Let me just do this set.”
   She decided she’d go heavy on the reps. At 20, she pretended she was tired.  Then she pumped out ten more. She had never done 30 reps before. Her pecs were red and vascular and swollen, and in that tight t-shirt of hers, her nipples looked like they’d just been pinched.  She jumped up from the bench and walked around to Gary; she was a little taller than him, but a lot bigger. “Come in here with me for a second,” She said, taking his hand as she led him into the bathroom.
   She locked the door behind them. “Since you saw my breasts, I was thinking you could show me your penis,” she said sweetly.
   “Ah, I don’t, you know, I’m not sure, I mean—“
   “Shhhh.” She took a step towards him and took her shirt off. How about now, is that fair? You can touch them if you want.”
   “I don’t, I mean Rene, it’s just I—“
   “You don’t like my chest?” She said, rubbing her breasts and pinching her nipples. She couldn’t help admire them in the mirror herself.
   “No I do, you have the most beautiful chest I’ve ever seen, I—“ She took his hands and put them on her breasts.   “Nice,  right?” She said. She gave him a minute to get comfortable and then slowly stuck her hand down his shorts. Gary recoiled. “No, please I—“ but she had already grabbed it right at the base, it was nice and thick, and slowly, moved her hand towards the head. Her heart began to pound.
   “Oh my god. Gary!” She yanked his shorts down. Now it was her turn to freak. She had never a seen a penis so big, and it looked even bigger attached to this little dweeby guy.
   “Please don’t tell anyone. I don’t want anybody making fun of me.”
   “Make fun of you? Gary, you’re a superhero. You’ve got to be bigger than any boy at Riverdale.  Nobody is going to make fun of you for having a huge penis. Trust me.”
   “Promise you won’t tell anyone. Promise?”
   “I promise.” She laughed. “It will be our big secret. Okay? Can I touch it again?”
   He giggled. “If you want to.”
   She got down on her knees and grabbed it with both hands. It would have taken at least three hands to get to the end of it. “Gary, Gary, Gary! Can’t judge a book by it’s cover eh?”
   She put her mouth on it. Gary looked terrified. “Want to feel my muscles while I lick you?” He nodded. “You want this, right?” He nodded again. She flexed her traps and delts as she took Gary in her mouth, licking and sucking him delicately. Once Gary seemed more relaxed, she tried taking him down her throat, but she just couldn’t do it. “I’m going to have use my hand a little too, okay? You’re too big for me.” He nodded.  “I’m going to put you on the sink okay?” She grabbed him by his hips and gently lifted his bare bottom onto the cold ivory. “Watch my bicep.” And then with her bicep flexed, she sucked and jerked him until he blew a huge hot wad into her mouth.  She licked up every drop. “How was that?”
   “Amazing. You’re amazing. Your body is so incredible.”
   “Yours too,” She said, looking at his penis, which even soft was bigger than Chad’s. “Want me to flex for you?” He nodded, and she went through all of the mens’ most muscular poses.  Gary’s penis was rock hard in less than a minute.  “What we do now?” She said, grabbing it.
   “Can I put it inside of you?”
   “Aww, not yet honey. Why don’t you take care of me and then I’ll suck you off again.”
   “Take care of you?” Gary said, looking terrified.
   Rene laughed. “Girls like to get eaten too you know.” She tore off her shorts and touched herself until her clit was poking out. “Don’t worry, I’ve got a big one,” She said. “Put it in your mouth, you’ll figure it out.” She picked him up, and set him down on the floor again. She started flexing her big quads. “You can kiss my muscles first if you want.” Gary kneeled and put his hands on her glutes, which she flexed for him. He started with her calves and worked his way up. He wrapped his arms around her huge thighs, marveling at their size. Then he went to work. She guided him a little with her hands, moaning when he did something right, but she had to admit that he didn’t need a lot of help. After a complicated day, it was such a pleasant surprise!

Offline strongnic81

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2018, 04:30:03 am »
Top story more please

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2018, 06:02:46 am »
Please keep going, I think you have a winner.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  One Strong Girl

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View