⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#SuperLadies: :-) Funny, Freaky + Fantasy...

Started by E15R91F, May 08, 2018, 06:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow. That's so funny that Calvin to tell his classmates about his mom as superheroine with her outfit. I'm so impressed when I think about Calvin's mom to be buffed and muscular. That's an good idea in my head.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

nathanfrx

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What issue is this from?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

No idea...anybody else?  ~Mod E15R91F

It's from the Superman Man of Steel miniseries back in 1987. Written by John Byrne right after the Crisis of Infinite Earths (that rebooted the entire DC Universe), Man of Steel #4 shows Lois & Clark's first 'date'. While this version of Clark Kent was a football jock in Smallville, his mild-mannered persona in Metropolis was a stark contrast from the all-american boy in the first two issues of the comic.

[@nathanfrx - Thoughtful of you to include a link to purchase the issue, but those are prohibited in this section; it has been removed.  The information remaining is sufficient for those wanting the item to find it.  ~Mod E15R91F]

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

WW + WMM...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Gal Godot and her husband...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

OOPS!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Used *PIXhost* to post; sometimes takes a bit to load.
May have to change hosts, later. IDK...

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Did U C the wordplay on the Dr's door?
:what:

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Artist: Nebezial

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

by 'samanthadoodles':
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Sources are in the URL's [if not not visible on the images]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

Sources are in the URL's [if not not visible on the images]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

How It Started...

Props to John Byrne for doing the meme
before it was even a meme...


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

How It's Going...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Unable to ID creators for 2, 3 + 5

:sorry:


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: