Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FEMUSCLE: Jungle Girls - Jungle Goddess [Vesubio]

Started by SCJames, May 24, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCJames

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Once again, the last image is from a guest artist.


Is the Slave Leia picture made by Vesubio, too?
and who is the guest artist that made this one?


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Vesubio made Leila, and this jungle girl is by deviant artist 'Jafaba'.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

thor000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Once again, the last image is from a guest artist.


Is the Slave Leia picture made by Vesubio, too?
and who is the guest artist that made this one?


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Vesubio made Leila, and this jungle girl is by deviant artist 'Jafaba'.

THANK YOU, JIM!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SCJames

Our girl has been ambushed.......

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tarzan7

Wow.... KARMA once again!

Wonderful artwork and the ebony Goddess looks tremendous too. Women in bondage can be... how can I put it.... sexist and controlling to a certain degree. But the Amazon Jungle Women here are so powerful, it doesn't matter because you know they'll get out of it and kick the bad guys' butts. LOL!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SCJames

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow.... KARMA once again!

Wonderful artwork and the ebony Goddess looks tremendous too. Women in bondage can be... how can I put it.... sexist and controlling to a certain degree. But the Amazon Jungle Women here are so powerful, it doesn't matter because you know they'll get out of it and kick the bad guys' butts. LOL!

Thanks Tarzan. Once again, the last image here is by a guest artist.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

With 3 more images of Guest Babe Zhanna.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

Zhanna returns......


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tarzan7

KARMA!

SCJames, thanks again for posting these wonderful pics of our Jungle Goddess! I've bounced off and on the site this year but believe me I still love the posts and the artists' work.

I'm never a fan of pics of a dominant woman in bondage, I think it is wrong. BUT... if she is an FBB, a true Amazon I have known or our own Jungle Goddess, I have no problem with it because I know... KNOW that when she gets out of bondage those that captured her will get the worst beatings of their lives!

Seriously, great stuff. Reminds me of the old movie serials or B-movies of the '50s and early '60s - sci-fi, "jungle", etc. - over the top storylines with great sensual and sexual overtones. Keep it coming! Thanks!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SCJames

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
KARMA!

SCJames, thanks again for posting these wonderful pics of our Jungle Goddess! I've bounced off and on the site this year but believe me I still love the posts and the artists' work.

I'm never a fan of pics of a dominant woman in bondage, I think it is wrong. BUT... if she is an FBB, a true Amazon I have known or our own Jungle Goddess, I have no problem with it because I know... KNOW that when she gets out of bondage those that captured her will get the worst beatings of their lives!

Seriously, great stuff. Reminds me of the old movie serials or B-movies of the '50s and early '60s - sci-fi, "jungle", etc. - over the top storylines with great sensual and sexual overtones. Keep it coming! Thanks!


Thanks JP. It's fantasy capture of a wild and amazing woman who does not likely exist. She is to be cherished and enjoyed. But it's all for fun. The artist has not been that active lately, so I put up some TBTs now and then.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tarzan7

KARMA to Vesubio and to you for posting!

The guest artists' work is nice, but Vesubio... in the Hall of Fame for this type of artwork. Wonderful!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SCJames

With 2 more guest spots from Zhanna.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS