LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FEMUSCLE: Jungle Girls - Jungle Goddess [Vesubio]

Started by SCJames, May 24, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCJames

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

The artist is back with a wonderful new sequence.  :hey:
Last 3 B&Ws by a guest artist.



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

thor000

Those black and whote traditional 2D drawings are not Vesubio'ss artworks.
They belong to Mike Shoemaker's Badgirrls (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - https://www.*****badgrrls -  https://www.*****mikeshoe) and were made by the amazing artist Nick Mikesell.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SCJames

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Those black and whote traditional 2D drawings are not Vesubio'ss artworks.
They belong to Mike Shoemaker's Badgirrls (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - https://www.*****badgrrls -  https://www.*****mikeshoe) and were made by the amazing artist Nick Mikesell.

Thanks for the note and links, but if you look at the post, I wrote "last 3 B&Ws by a guest artist."
I've posted a few other artist's 'jungle' work in the Vesubio thread, I just did not include names.
Anyway, hope you like the posts.


I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

Once again, the last image is from a guest artist.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tarzan7

GRRRRR! Tarzan like. A lot. Right up my alley... LOL!

Wonderful artwork, especially the blonde and African ladies.

KARMA!!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SCJames

Thanks to newbie Tarzan for the positive feedback!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tarzan7

This is a collage of my "Jungle Goddess" that I found online. I don't have her in the sole shot of her in a very brief leopard bikini, in the group of four shots in the lower left corner. She's retired and the website mentioned in the pic is no other active. I sessioned with her and she was 6' in heels and around 150, 155 or so lbs. She did lft & carry (I was 225 lbs. or so and 6' 1"), had Amazonian strength, incredible scissoring... and drop dead gorgeous. She got off on showing off her strength and intimidating males who were also overwhelmed by her sex appeal.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SCJames

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is a collage of my "Jungle Goddess" that I found online. I don't have her in the sole shot of her in a very brief leopard bikini, in the group of four shots in the lower left corner. She's retired and the website mentioned in the pic is no other active. I sessioned with her and she was 6' in heels and around 150, 155 or so lbs. She did lft & carry (I was 225 lbs. or so and 6' 1"), had Amazonian strength, incredible scissoring... and drop dead gorgeous. She got off on showing off her strength and intimidating males who were also overwhelmed by her sex appeal.

The pics did not come thru. Here's some of Zanya by a guest artist.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tarzan7

SC James, I know. My bad. Have to learn how to do that. Meanwhile the guest artist is fantastic. KARMA!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SCJames

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

thor000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Once again, the last image is from a guest artist.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is the Slave LEia picture made by Vesubio, too?
and
Who is the guest artist that amde thos one?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login