LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#LÓÒKING FOR -> Twins separated in College?

Started by fardomonkey, November 08, 2018, 07:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fardomonkey

Hey all! 

I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I've been searching for a particular story that was posted here for the past several months.  As I recall, it was posted around spring of 2017.  The story involved twin girls who had just graduated high school and were enrolling in different colleges.  Both were bent on building muscle, but over the course of the story, one of the twins started growing at a mysteriously fast pace.  If this story rings any bells, I'd greatly appreciate a clue to aid in my search. 

If not, well.. 

I'm perfectly content with this post slowly fading into the abyss.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fardomonkey

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jcboyd

It's an adaptation of a male muscle growth story that someone re-wrote with female twins, rather than male twins.  It is on here somewhere....

phil123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's an adaptation of a male muscle growth story that someone re-wrote with female twins, rather than male twins.  It is on here somewhere....

Sounds like a good story line.

Could someone re-post the story here?

ImperatrixRattus

Darn it...the 'rewrite' was pretty low-effort (just a basic find-replace for certain pronouns and stuff that led to weirdness), but the core story was really good.

Times like this I really wish for a search function.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I remember that story and really liked it, but no access to search function either!

john_weasel

Found the story its based on on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login it's called My Twin Moves On. No luck finding the rewrite though.

fardomonkey

Thanks for the responses!  At least I've got a bit more information to aid me in my search, thanks Weasel and everyone else.  If I find the story, I'll post a link here.

With a few exceptions, 3rd-party links are not permitted in this section.  If at all possible, post the story as text so it can be easily read and commented on.  ~Mod E15R91F
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login